The Trail: A Daily Diary of Campaign 2008

Archives

The Green Zone

Obama Fundraiser Set for Kennedy Homestead Tonight

By Anne E. Kornblut
After a day of serious policy, Sen. Barack Obama has an evening of serious fundraising tonight. He's heading to Hickory Hill -- the famed Kennedy homestead in McLean, Va. -- for a party that costs $28,500 per person to attend.

Obviously, only $4,600 of that can go to the Obama campaign -- $2,300 to his primary fund, $2,300 to his general election fund. The rest goes to the Democratic National Committee, whose chairman, Howard Dean, is also headlining the event.

Dozens of Kennedys are expected to be on hand for the fundraiser, at the home of Ethel Kennedy, widow of the late Robert F. Kennedy. Obama is scheduled to arrive around 5:30 p.m. Other hosts listed on the invitation are: Megan and Don Beyer; Rachel Goslins and Julius Genachowski; Betsy Katz and Reed Hundt; Deborah Kennedy and Bill Kennard.

Posted at 3:19 PM ET on Jun 18, 2008  | Category:  The Green Zone
Share This: Technorati talk bubble Technorati | Tag in Del.icio.us | Digg This
Previous: Obama Convenes National Security Working Group | Next: What Makes a Good VP? Ask Bill Richardson.

Add 44 to Your Site
Get This Widget >>

Comments

Please email us to report offensive comments.

Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention--June 12, 2008 (LPAC)--Billionaire George Soros's lap dog DNC Howard Dean is trying to shut the 18 million loyal Democratic and independent voters who supported Hillary Clinton out of the Denver convention altogether. In addition to reports that the Obama campaign is pushing to actually unseat all the Clinton delegates and replace them with Obama loyalists, there are more recent reports that Howard Dean is trying to prevent any balloting for the Democratic nominee, and instead is trying to just ram through a voice vote for Obama, without a state-by-state roll call. Even after the two parties turned their nominating conventions into ersatz rock concerts, it was always the case that the losing candidates were all given the opportunity to speak from the podium, and a full vote taken, before the anointed candidate was confirmed. Usually, in a gesture of party unity, after the first ballot vote was taken, a motion would be presented to endorse the candidate by unanimous consent. These traditions actually did have the effect of unifying the party, often after a tight and hotly contested primary season, and at least conveyed the idea that the party came out of the convention unified behind the Presidential and VP nominees, going into the November general elections. Clearly, between the Obama campaign and Howard Dean, there is a great deal of worry that the vicious campaign that was run against Hillary Clinton has created a level of fury, which could explode at the convention. Soros, Dean, Pelosi, Reid, and the Obama, have generated much bad blood that Hillary Clinton supporters are turned into Hillary Clinton fanatics. According to one well-placed Washington source, if 20% of the Hillary Clinton voters sit out the November elections, a loss of 4 million potential Obama voters--IF, Obama wound up with the nomination in the first place. That could spell certain doom for Obama's already-doomed candidacy.

Posted by: Anonymous | June 19, 2008 10:20 AM

Soros Bankrolling MoveOn in Last Gasp Move To Steal the Nomination for Obama
Increase Decrease

June 3, 2008 (LPAC)--Millions of dollars are being conduited through a George Soros front organization, in a desperate effort to buy up superdelegates for Senator Barack Obama, according to well-placed Washington sources. ``They suddenly have a nearly bottomless pool of cash,'' one Washington insider reported.

MoveOn was launched in September 1998, at the peak of the drive to impeach President Bill Clinton, ostensibly to counter the impeachment drive with a more ``modest'' demand for Clinton's censure by the U.S. Congress. This occurred at exactly the moment that President Clinton was promoting the need for a ``new global financial architecture,'' and at the same time that the LaRouche movement was leading the Committee to Save the Presidency, by going hard after the Mellon Scaife and neocon network behind the impeachment drive. Whereas the Committee to Save the Presidency assailed then-Vice President Al Gore for his collusion with Joseph Lieberman, in attempting to force Clinton to resign, MoveOn has been a big booster of Gore for years. Gore and Howard Dean both promoted MoveOn after the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

By Autumn 2003 at the latest, MoveOn had been gobbled up by George Soros, and his inner sanctum of billionaires, like Cleveland insurance magnate Peter Lewis, and Phoenix University founder and CEO John Sperling, both of whom had colluded with Soros throughout the 1990s to promote drug legalization, via the Drug Policy Foundation. At the initial meeting in Autumn 2003, between Soros and the co-founders of MoveOn, San Francisco IT execs Joan Blades and Wes Boyd, Soros, his son Jonathan Soros, Peter Lewis, and Peter Bing kicked in over $6 million. By various news accounts, based on FEC and IRS filings, by 2006, MoveOn had received more than $30 million from Soros and Lewis.

``Grassroots'' organization MoveOn has other billionaires among its benefactors, including two members of the Rockefeller family, who have been funding the group since 1999. Laurence Rockefeller and Wendy Rockefeller, both big boosters of the League of Conservation Voters and other radical Malthusian environmental outfits, have given undisclosed amounts of money to MoveOn. The Pritzker family of Chicago (Penny Pritzker is treasurer of the Obama for President Campaign) are big contributors to MoveOn, with Linda Pritzker, a billionaire Tibetan Buddhist, transplanted from Chicago to western Montana, having given a reported $4 million alone to the Soros group.

Now, Democratic Party sources report, that pool of cash is being targeted towards buying up superdelegate endorsements for Barack Obama. Former Senator and Presidential candidate John Edwards signed up for the Obama campaign one day after his antipoverty group received big financial backing from a string of other Soros-bankrolled groups, including Center for American Progress Action Committee and ACORN. Both groups are on the short list of ``approved'' organizations, funded by Soros' Democracy Alliance, an organization launched by Soros in 2004, and made up of 70 billionaires, who agreed in 2004 to pool their funds, to take over the Democratic Party.

Lyndon LaRouche has emphasized that the Anglo-Dutch financial oligarchy, which created and owns British agent George Soros, has no intention of actually allowing Barack Obama to be elected President. His sole mission is to stop Hillary Clinton from getting the nomination. There is good reason to believe that George Soros is totally aware of, and in on, this plan. Soros has been a major financial backer to John McCain, according to a variety of published reports. When McCain and Sen. Russ Feingold were pushing their McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform bill through the Senate, Soros front groups gave a reported $18 million to the effort to mobilize support. And more recently, Soros' Open Society Institute was a major donor to McCain's Reform Institute.
This Article
Email this page
Download PDF
Printer friendly version

Posted by: Anonymous | June 19, 2008 10:19 AM

How Soros Financed Obama's Campaign
Increase Decrease

May 30, 2008 (LPAC)--In late 2006, George Soros, the British empire/Wall Street gatekeeper of the Left, vetted Senator Barack Obama's potential Presidential candidacy on behalf of financier oligarchs. Soros then introduced Obama to a selected financier group, and Obama soon afterwards announced he would seek the White House.

Soros's involvement with Obama's brief national political career had begun two years earlier with Soros fundraising for Obama's campaign for U.S. senate, and continued through the 2007 Presidential campaign launch with huge fundraising operations by Soros and his circle.

SOROS AND OBAMA - A Preliminary chronology

2004: The London-Wall Street axis singled out Obama, then an Illinois state senator, as their "Rising Star" in U.S. politics. The Rockefellers' family political agency known as the League of Conservation Voters endorsed Obama in the Democratic U.S. senate primary, ran TV ads on the Rising Star theme, and directly funded Obama's national career manager, consultant David Axelrod.

Obama's opponent in the Democratic primary, Blair Hull, was a self-financed millionaire, so Obama used the "millionaires' exception" to the campaign finance law to take $12,000 each from donor, six times the ordinary limit at that time. Thus nearly half of his $5 million primary funding came from 300 donors.

George Soros raised $60,000 of this Obama funding, with his own donations and those he procured from his family. Soros reportedly met with Obama first in March -- a mere state senator, Obama was the only candidate in the country with whom Soros met personally during the 2004 election cycle, according to Soros spokesman Michael Vachon (quoted by CNS News, July 27, 2004). On June 7, 2004, Obama was in Soros' New York home for an Obama campaign fundraising event.

December 4, 2006: Obama met with George Soros in Soros' mid-town Manhattan office. After an hour interview, Soros took Obama into a conference room where a dozen plutocrats waited to talk with Obama. Key among them were UBS (Union Bank of Switzerland/Swiss Bank) U.S. chief Robert Wolf, and hedge fund manager Orin Kramer.

December, 2006, a week later, Robert Wolf had dinner in Washington D.C. with Barack Obama to map out campaign strategy.

Early January, 2007: Obama announced his Presidential candidacy. The New York Times announced that candidate Obama had nailed the support of two highest-level Democratic fundraisers: George Soros and Robert Wolf. By mid-April, 2007, Wolf had raised $500,000 for Obama.

Mid-January, 2007: Wolf ran a dinner for Obama in Washington, with potential bundlers Jim Torrey, Brian Mathis, Jamie Rubin, and (again, from the original Soros meeting) Orin Kramer.

Early March, 2007: There were two fundraisers by Wolf and one by Edgar Bronfman, Jr.

Mid-March, 2007: George Soros began a staged dance with Obama. Writing in the New York Review of Books, Soros denounced the rightist Israeli lobby, AIPAC.

March 21, 2007: Continuing the dance, the Obama campaign rebutted Soros (as in, "Obama distances himself from Soros"), and denounced the Hamas movement.

April 9, 2007: An Obama fundraising party for the New York elite was held at the home of financier Steven Gluckstern, the former chairman of George Soros' Democracy Alliance. A photograph of the event, published (April 16, 2007) in New York magazine, showed George Soros seated immediately next to the standing, speaking Obama. Soros was enthroned as the only one in the room seated, stationed between host Gluckstern and Obama. Two months earlier Soros's Mr. Gluckstern had been quoted in the New York Observer saying he MIGHT be raising "well over a million dollars" for Obama.

May 18, 2007: George Soros hosted an Obama party at the Greenwich, Connecticut palatial mansion of Paul Tudor Jones, who runs the giant hedge fund Tudor Investment Corporation. They collected $2,300 from each of the approximately 300 attendees, the local newspaper Greenwich Time reported.

Posted by: | June 19, 2008 10:14 AM

Posted by: Anonymous | June 19, 2008 10:18 AM

cindy McSame is attending, she wants to steal Ethel's recipes.

Posted by: mike | June 19, 2008 3:47 AM

The Larry Sinclair Saga

By Larry JohnsongravatarcloseAuthor: Larry Johnson Name: Larry Johnson
Email: larry_johnson@earthlink.net
Site: http://NoQuarterUSA.net
About: Larry C. Johnson is CEO and co-founder of BERG Associates, LLC, an international business-consulting firm with expertise combating terrorism and investigating money laundering. Mr. Johnson works with US military commands in scripting terrorism exercises, briefs on terrorist trends, and conducts undercover investigations on counterfeiting, smuggling and money laundering. Mr. Johnson, who worked previously with the Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. State Department's Office of Counter Terrorism, is a recognized expert in the fields of terrorism, aviation security, crisis and risk management. Mr. Johnson has analyzed terrorist incidents for a variety of media including the Jim Lehrer News Hour, National Public Radio, ABC's Nightline, NBC's Today Show, the New York Times, CNN, Fox News, and the BBC. Mr. Johnson has authored several articles for publications, including Security Management Magazine, the New York Times, and The Los Angeles Times. He has lectured on terrorism and aviation security around the world, including the Center for Research and Strategic Studies at the Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France. He represented the U.S. Government at the July 1996 OSCE Terrorism Conference in Vienna, Austria. From 1989 until October 1993, Larry Johnson served as a Deputy Director in the U.S. State Department's Office of Counter Terrorism. He managed crisis response operations for terrorist incidents throughout the world and he helped organize and direct the US Government's debriefing of US citizens held in Kuwait and Iraq, which provided vital intelligence on Iraqi operations following the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. Mr. Johnson also participated in the investigation of the terrorist bombing of Pan Am 103. Under Mr. Johnson's leadership the U.S. airlines and pilots agreed to match the US Government's two million-dollar reward. From 1985 through September 1989 Mr. Johnson worked for the Central Intelligence Agency. During his distinguished career, he received training in paramilitary operations, worked in the Directorate of Operations, served in the CIA's Operation's Center, and established himself as a prolific analyst in the Directorate of Intelligence. In his final year with the CIA he received two Exceptional Performance Awards. Mr. Johnson is a member of the American Society for Industrial Security. He taught at The American University's School of International Service (1979-1983) while working on a Ph.D. in political science. He has a M.S. degree in Community Development from the University of Missouri (1978), where he also received his B.S. degree in Sociology, graduating Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa in 1976.See Authors Posts (667) on June 18, 2008 at 10:13 PM in Current Affairs

Up to this point we have stayed away from the Larry Sinclair story. Larry alleges he did drugs and had consensual sex with Barack Obama. The Obama folks have gone crazy over the Sinclair allegations. Larry had a press conference today at the National Press Club. It was well attended. Shortly after the press conference ended, Larry was arrested. (I am sure this will encourage other folks to come forward and speak out (snark).) Here is Larry's statement. Decide for yourself.

Good afternoon, my name is Larry Sinclair and I am a former recreational drug user and trafficker, a convicted felon for crimes of forgery, bad checks and theft by check. I am also an American who loves this country and I cannot stay silent regarding Barack Obama knowing what I know.

Today I will discharge my obligation as a citizen to witness this knowledge to you and raise questions for others to investigate and consider. I am going to briefly describe my background, my experience with Senator Obama in 1999, what appears to me to be a coordinated effort to discredit me and finally a list of questions. After this brief statement, I will take and try to answer any reasonable questions.

Background

I am 46 years old and I currently reside in Duluth, MN. I am a US Citizen, and I have made mistakes in my lifetime. I have been convicted and served prison sentences for writing bad checks, forging checks, using stolen credit card numbers in Arizona, Florida and Colorado. These event's occurred over twenty (20) years ago between 1980 thru 1986. After going public on the internet with these claims against Senator Obama earlier this year, I became aware of a warrant out of Florida from 1986 which I have resolved and it has now been dismissed. I also have an active "Colorado Only" warrant for alleged "Theft and Forgery". I am not ignoring this warrant but am addressing it with the Court in Colorado as well as with the DA's office. I have a pending motion to dismiss this warrant which I am waiting to have calendared by the Colorado Court.

I have lived and worked under three different names. My birth name is Lawrence W. Sinclair. Later on, I had my name legally changed first to La-Rye A. Silvas, and then La-Rye Vizcarra Avila. The last two were legal name changes granted by the court in Penal County Superior Court, Florence Arizona. I legally returned to my birth name in the Fremont County District court, Canon City, Colorado in 1997. Obama Incident

I flew out of Colorado Springs, Colorado to Chicago on November 2, 1999, arriving in O'Hare early in the morning of November 3, 1999. I went to the Chicago area to attend the graduation of my god son (my best friend's son) from basic training from the Great Lakes Navy Training Center. I made reservations at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Gurnee, IL based on location to the Navy Training center. On November 5, 1999, I hired the services of Five Star Limo. I had hired them for both November 5 and November 6. On November 6, 1999, I asked the limo driver - whose name I now reveal for the first time - Paramjit Multani, if he knew anyone who would like to socialize and show me Chicago. Paramjit Multani understood that I was not looking for someone who knew Chicago and would enjoy socializing. Paramjit Multani said he knew someone who was a friend of his.

On November 6, 1999 after picking me up at the Hotel in Gurnee- and this is significant - Paramjit Multani used his cellphone to make a call. That call was made to then-Illinois State Senator Barack Obama to set up an introduction between me and Senator Obama. Upon arriving at the bar and exiting the Limo, Senator Obama was standing next to Paramjit Multani and I was introduced to Senator Obama. Later that evening at a bar which I believe was called Alibis, I mention I could use a line or two to wake up. Senator Obama asked me if I was referring to "coke" and after stating I was, Obama stated he could purchase cocaine for me and then made a telephone call - and this too is significant -- from his cellphone to a presently unknown individual during which Senator Obama arranged the cocaine purchase.

Senator Obama and I then departed the bar in my limousine and proceeded to an unknown location where Senator Obama exited the limousine with two hundred fifty dollars ($250) I had given him and returned a short while later with an "eightball" of cocaine which he gave to me. I did ingest a couple of lines of cocaine, and shortly thereafter Senator Obama produced a glass cylinder pipe and packet of crack cocaine from his pants pocket and Obama smoked the crack cocaine. I performed fellatio on Senator Obama in the limousine during the time Senator Obama was smoking crack cocaine, after which I had the driver take me to the my hotel, The Comfort Suits, Gurnee, Illinois.

The following day, November 7, 1999, Senator Obama appeared at my hotel room where we again ingested cocaine and I again performed fellatio on Senator Obama. Significantly, both the driver's telephone call to Senator Obama and his call to the drug dealer should appear on the driver's and Senator Obama's cellphone billing statements. Fall 2007

In September 2007 I contacted the Presidential Campaign of Barack H. Obama, to request solely that Senator Obama publicly correct his stated drug use record to reflect his use of crack cocaine with me in November 1999. When I made that first contact I left with the Presidential Campaign of Senator Barack H. Obama a telephone number for the campaign to return my call. The first number I provided was a Texas cell phone number. From the period of Labor day weekend 2007 through November 18, 2007 I did rovide a total of four (4) different call back numbers to the Obama campaign, as I had moved and had changed the numbers to reflect locally my place of residence at the time. In late September to early October 2007, I received a call from a male who identified himself as a "Mr. Young" stating he was calling in regards to calls I had made to the Obama campaign. This first call was in fact an attempt by "Mr. Young" to obtained from me the identities of anyone I had contacted concerning my 1999 allegations against Senator Obama. This first called shocked me in that this "Mr. Young" asked me why I had not asked Senator Obama to disclose the sexual encounters I had with Mr. Obama in 1999. I was shocked as I had never mentioned to the campaign or anyone working for the campaign any sexual encounters as my call was prompted by drug allegations only. The call ended with "Mr. Young" stating I would hear from someone in a few days.

In mid to late October 2007, I received a second call from this "Mr. Young" at which time I clearly became aware that this individual was personally involved with Senator Obama rather than just an employee of his campaign. The tone of the conversation had a sexual nature. "Mr. Young" did not once advise me how he obtained my phone number which by this time had now changed to a Delaware number.

In late October 2007, I received a text message from the gentleman identified as "Mr. Young" in which he stated he was intimately involved with Senator Obama and that Obama was discussing with him and his pastor how to publicly acknowledge Senator Obama's drug use in 1999 and that Obama wanted to be sure I had not discussed the sexual encounters or drug incidents with any media at that time.

In mid to late November 2007, in another text message from "Mr. Young" , he advised me that Senator Obama will publicly correct his statement as to he last time he used drugs and I did not need to concern myself with publicly disclosing it myself. The last contact I had with "Mr. Young" was in early December 2007 when he made it clear to me that Senator Obama had no intentions of publicly acknowledging his 1999 use of crack cocaine and that "Mr. Young" was in fact doing nothing more than milking information from me for Senator Obama's use.

I later learned that a Donald Young was the choir director of Reverend Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ - Obama's now-former church -- and was openly a homosexual. I also learned that he was murdered on December 23, 2007. I have cooperated with the Chicago Police Department in this matter by providing them the telephone numbers I was using during the fall of 2007 and I release them now publically in the hope that someone may be able to connect the dots between these telephone numbers and Mr. Young. Those numbers are: 954-758-1105; 956-758-1885; 956-758-8002; 302-685-7175; 612-466-1043. 2008

In what I now realize was a naive and un-counseled decision, I posted in January 2008 a video on YouTube.com where I related the above information regarding my liaisons with Senator Obama in 1999. The response was overwhelming and I quickly became the recipient of what in hindsight appears to have been a coordinated attack on my character with ever increasing falsehoods circulating on the internet.

In response I agreed to take a polygraph test from Whitehouse.com. The results of that test have been partially revealed to the end of labeling me a liar and taken as gospel by all. I would like to make the following comments about that polygraph test. First, I have been subsequently advised that Whitehouse.com was a website dedicated to anti-Clinton pornography until earlier this year. Second, I have now come to understand that lie detectors are junk science at best which is why courts of law refuse to use them. Third, a review of the results by George W. Maschke, Ph.D. of AntiPolygraph.org raises serious questions about the legitimacy of the examination. Indeed, overlooked by almost everyone is that hitehouse.com's own examiner, Dr. Gordon Barland, observed that on the drug question regarding Senator Obama that the computerized score found that there was less than a 1% probability of deception by me. That's about as high a passing score as one can possibly attain.

Finally, in February 2008 I was told anonymously that Dan Parisi of Whitehouse.com received $750,000 from the Obama campaign through AKR Media to organize an effort to publically discredit me. When I confronted Dan Parisi with this allegation, he did not deny it but instead withdrew the second exonerating polygraph report of Dr. Gordon Barland, failed to post the video of my polygraph as he and Whitehouse.com promised they would do, and even removed posts from their web site altogether, claiming that they had "had enough of the attacks by Sinclair's supporters and Sinclair himself."

The polygraph results - as misrepresented - were immediately seized upon by the blogger community and I became the subject of vicious lies about me. I was forced to file a lawsuit in an attempt to stop those lies about me that have been circulating. That lawsuit sought to obtain the proof of what I was saying about my contact with Senator Obama through subpoenas for the identities of the anonymous bloggers so they could be linked to the Obama campaign and relevant records of the cellphone companies to prove the truth of my allegations. To date, though the lawsuit is now over ninety days old, Judge Kennedy has refused to permit the suit to move forward so this evidence may be obtained. Conclusion

In sum, you can discredit my story and then make your decision on who should be the next President of the United States. The burden is now off me as I have told my story without the distortions that have been intentionally heaped on me in what my lawyer tells me is an ad hominem attack - shoot the messenger so you don't have to hear the message he is bringing. I am now done. It is for others to find the corroborating evidence of my story by locating the limousine driver - Paramjit Multani - and the telephone numbers related to Donald Young and/or Senator Obama. I leave you with these questions that I have asked of Senator Obama but which he - who wants to be the next President of the United States - has refused to answer:

1. Why won't Senator Obama provide his cellphone numbers and telephone records for all his personal and official cell phones held by him for the time period of November 3, 1999 thru November 8, 1999, when we met?

2. Why won't Senator Obama provide his cellphone numbers and telephone records for all his personal and official cell phones held by Senator Obama or September 2007 - December 23, 2008, the murder of Donald Young?

3. Why won't Senator Obama provide all email communication both personal and campaign related to and/or from AKP Message & Media from January 18, 2008 through February 29, 2008 for Senator Obama, David Axelrod and David Plouffe?

4. Why won't Senator Obama provide proof of all payments made from AKP Message & Media, Obama for America, David Axelrod, David Plouffe, and Senator Obama's accounts for the period of January 18, 2008 through February 29, 2008?

On my website - larrysinclair.org - you will find the documents that I have referred to in this statement. A copy of the home page for that website is attached. Thank you for your time and attention this afternoon and I will now take any questions.

Posted by: Anonymous | June 19, 2008 1:03 AM

Odd that two former FCC chairmen are co-hosting this event. Just an off-the-cuff observation...

Posted by: whatmeregister | June 18, 2008 7:38 PM

librairie, if you look at the most recent polls in VA, NH, OH, FL, NY, NJ, PA, it's pretty clear that you're fighting a losing battle. The party has moved on.

You get one vote yet you and your wackadoo PUMAs continue to tell us how you won't vote for Obama--as if you could NOT vote for him a hundred times. NEWSFLASH: Heard it before and it's a big SNOOZE . . .

Posted by: carolinagirl | June 18, 2008 5:42 PM

The Obama name being continually linked with the Kennedy family is such a joke. ANYBODY! that was actually around while the Kennedy's were in the White House KNOW that Obama is no Kennedy and is just using the Kennedy name to advance himself and make people think he is LIKE Kennedy. NOTHING could be further from the truth. Michelle Obama being compared to Jackie Kennedy is also unbelievable. These ad guys (the Obama whoevers) will go to any lengths to get people to believe things that have NOTHING to do with reality (just like the Media!). With all due respect to Caroline Kennedy, it is OUTRAGEOUS to think that Obama would use her to help choose his VP. This is the person that would become the President should something happen to the President, and Obama is using a children's book writer/editor to do the search. CLEARLY, this is all about APPEARANCES!!!!!!!, and what/who make Obama look better. EVERYTHING about Obama is smoke and mirrors!!! THAT!!! is why 18+ MILLION voters gave Hillary Clinton the popular vote and NOT Barack Obama!!!!.....There is something so snake-oil salesman about this man and his whole campaign. THAT! is why he will never make it to the White House.
I will be writing the name of Hillary Clinton on my ballot, and encourage others to do the same. I will also NOT be sending any more money to the DNC. Perhaps that is WHY they are broke right now! These guys have really blown it all, and between them and Obama have split the Democratic party......This will show in November! If any of you think sexism is ok and fine, you will see the results of your mistakes in November. The continued NASTINESS of the Obama people certainly doesn't help to unite us either.....Now, we will NOT COME AROUND!

Posted by: librairie | June 18, 2008 5:21 PM

Hillary Clinton's defeat fuels divorce rumours
Last Updated: 3:58PM BST 15/06/2008

Obama doesn't need this now or 4 years later.

Posted by: dummy | June 18, 2008 4:19 PM

Hillary Clinton's defeat fuels divorce rumours
Last Updated: 3:58PM BST 15/06/2008
Rumours have been rife that the Clintons' marriage may be on the rocks. From Washington, Tim Shipman dissects the dynamics of the power-hungry duo's complex relationship.

Obama/Hillary = Nightmare ticket.

President Carter is 100% right.

Posted by: Anonymous | June 18, 2008 4:17 PM

Will they allow Muslim women in headscarves to attend?

Posted by: Caesar's Ghost | June 18, 2008 3:54 PM