The Trail: A Daily Diary of Campaign 2008

Archives

The Daybook

POTUS Events

By Sarah Lovenheim
President Obama starts his Friday with a 9:15 a.m. briefing, followed by his daily economic briefing at 9:45 a.m. He meets with senior advisers at 10:15 a.m. in the Oval Office.

At 10:45 a.m., joined by Vice President Biden, Obama delivers remarks on the Middle Class Working Families Task Force and then signs related executive orders.

At 1:45 p.m. Robert Gibbs delivers the press briefing and Obama sits down with senior military officials to discuss challenges facing the nation's armed forces.

Posted at 7:34 AM ET on Jan 30, 2009  | Category:  The Daybook
Share This: Technorati talk bubble Technorati | Tag in Del.icio.us | Digg This
Previous: Hey, Isn't That Resident Obama ... | Next: Obama, the Stimulus and the Permanent Campaign

Add 44 to Your Site
Get This Widget >>

Comments

Please email us to report offensive comments.

I don't wish anyone physical harm, but if he's not legally President, then you calling him President won't change that either. I do enjoy ranting.

Posted by: JakeD | January 30, 2009 5:34 PM

JakeD do you find pleasure in ranting. Get over yourself. Barack Hussein Obama is the President of the United States. Is doesn't matter how long you call an apple an orange, it doesn't change the face that it is a apple. He's the President. I am offended by your implications of harm to MY president. I didn't think President Bush was the best at his job, but he was MY president. I didn't wish him harm.

Posted by: feemill | January 30, 2009 2:25 PM

It won't take that long, I'm sure.

Posted by: JakeD | January 30, 2009 1:07 PM

Ideally, every day for at least the next 4 years.

Posted by: misterjt | January 30, 2009 11:09 AM

How many times do I have to point out that Obama is not POTUS?

Posted by: JakeD | January 30, 2009 8:19 AM