POTUS Events

By Sarah Lovenheim
President Obama starts his Friday with a 9:15 a.m. briefing, followed by his daily economic briefing at 9:45 a.m. He meets with senior advisers at 10:15 a.m. in the Oval Office.

At 10:45 a.m., joined by Vice President Biden, Obama delivers remarks on the Middle Class Working Families Task Force and then signs related executive orders.

At 1:45 p.m. Robert Gibbs delivers the press briefing and Obama sits down with senior military officials to discuss challenges facing the nation's armed forces.

By Washington Post editors  |  January 30, 2009; 7:34 AM ET
Categories:  The Daybook
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Hey, Isn't That Resident Obama ...
Next: Obama, the Stimulus and the Permanent Campaign

Comments

I don't wish anyone physical harm, but if he's not legally President, then you calling him President won't change that either. I do enjoy ranting.

Posted by: JakeD | January 30, 2009 5:34 PM | Report abuse

JakeD do you find pleasure in ranting. Get over yourself. Barack Hussein Obama is the President of the United States. Is doesn't matter how long you call an apple an orange, it doesn't change the face that it is a apple. He's the President. I am offended by your implications of harm to MY president. I didn't think President Bush was the best at his job, but he was MY president. I didn't wish him harm.

Posted by: feemill | January 30, 2009 2:25 PM | Report abuse

It won't take that long, I'm sure.

Posted by: JakeD | January 30, 2009 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Ideally, every day for at least the next 4 years.

Posted by: misterjt | January 30, 2009 11:09 AM | Report abuse

How many times do I have to point out that Obama is not POTUS?

Posted by: JakeD | January 30, 2009 8:19 AM | Report abuse