New Bo Obama gallery posted by White House

After weeks of more serious offerings, the White House has released a gallery of new photos of First Dog Bo -- check them all out here.

By Rachel Weiner  |  March 4, 2010; 5:55 PM ET
Categories:  44 The Obama Presidency
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Nathan Deal postponing resignation to vote against health-care reform
Next: A Blue Dog 'no' on health care sounds a little more like a 'yes'

Comments

I don't care if it was Lassie or Eddie that Obama owns, his policies still stink.

Posted by: Georgetowner1 | March 4, 2010 8:23 PM | Report abuse

"Poodles are very intelligent, so are Scotties. Bush's dog was smarter than he was, but that's no surprise.

Posted by: seemstome | March 4, 2010 8:06 PM

Bo is a Portugese Water Dog, not a poodle. But he's still smarter than Dubya.

Posted by: guin36 | March 4, 2010 8:18 PM | Report abuse

I wasn't sure about healthcare reform, but after seeing these photos, I'm all for it. And I will now also back Obama's Afghanistan policy, his stance on rendition, the use of Predator drone strikes in civilian areas of Pakistan, and deficit spending. For a few more photos, even I'll back cap-and-trade.

Posted by: WylieD | March 4, 2010 8:11 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: seemstome | March 4, 2010 8:06 PM | Report abuse

Interesting timing for the release of the pictures... funny, the dog was what the girls wanted for so long and not a picture of them with him... another Sox?

Posted by: sally62 | March 4, 2010 7:59 PM | Report abuse

jeanbarre wrote, "Why is it always a dog?
can't it be a cat?"

You must be French, or you'd already know the answer!

We need a first pet who will awaken the first family in case of fire and lead them to safety, not one who will look for the best vantage point from which to watch them go up in flames.

Posted by: douglaslbarber | March 4, 2010 7:51 PM | Report abuse

Great stuff. Smiling all the way.

I love Barack Obama!

Posted by: GeorgHerbet | March 4, 2010 7:18 PM | Report abuse

Do we really have to call it "the first dog"? Do we really need "first daughters", "first brother", first anything? Can't we simply say this is the Obama family dog?

Posted by: Dungarees | March 4, 2010 7:08 PM | Report abuse

Yay!!!! New pictures of Bo. Could he be any cuter if he tried? I especially love the one of him sniffing the hand of the military aide. Thanks, White House.

Posted by: Californian11 | March 4, 2010 7:02 PM | Report abuse

why is it always a dog?
can't it be a cat ?

Posted by: jeanbarre | March 4, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse

I thought for a minute there that I was looking at a great ape that just got back from the hairdresser.

Time for a visit to the opthamologist.

Posted by: douglaslbarber | March 4, 2010 6:48 PM | Report abuse

this mutt reminds me of the silverback Berry bed's with....

Posted by: carlbatey | March 4, 2010 6:41 PM | Report abuse