Mick Jagger on Keith Richards

By Joel Achenbach

Fair warning: This manuscript by Mick Jagger is very hard to stop reading once you start. It's brilliant and heartbreaking. Amazing back-story on the rise and artistic fall (but increased commercial success) of the Rolling Stones. It's not only rock-and-roll: It's a brutal excavation of a life-long partnership corroded by drugs and jealousy. I'm guessing Jagger knew what he was doing when he mailed it to the "wrong" Bill Wyman.

[UPDATE: 4 p.m.: Okay, hold on everyone. My Internet-savvy sources say this wasn't written by Mick Jagger, but rather rock critic Wyman, who tried to imagine what Jagger would be thinking. I don't know if it was there earlier, but the subhead on the piece now says: "What if Mick Jagger responded to Keith Richards about his new autobiography?" Still a good read, though.]

By Joel Achenbach  | November 5, 2010; 3:01 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: On to New Hampshire!
Next: Horse of a different color

Comments

Um... isn't this a spoof? "Low Concept" is Slate's spoof drawer...

Posted by: zach7 | November 5, 2010 4:07 PM | Report abuse

The subtitle of the article is "What if Mick Jagger responded to Keith Richards about his new autobiography?"

Emphasis on 'if.'

Posted by: yellojkt | November 5, 2010 4:11 PM | Report abuse

First? What's with the double-posted kit?

Posted by: Wilbrod_Gnome | November 5, 2010 4:11 PM | Report abuse

First? What's with the double-posted kit?

Posted by: Wilbrod_Gnome | November 5, 2010 4:12 PM | Report abuse

Emphasis on 'if.'

Posted by: yellojkt | November 5, 2010 4:17 PM | Report abuse

Emphasis on 'if.'

Posted by: yellojkt | November 5, 2010 4:25 PM | Report abuse

For some reason getting punkd this way gives me a bad taste in my mouth. On a different level, I think the real Jagger would have touted "Tattoo You" a bit more. More than zero, that is.

Posted by: Jumper1 | November 5, 2010 4:32 PM | Report abuse

I see everything twice!

Posted by: Ivansmom | November 5, 2010 4:33 PM | Report abuse

I see everything twice!

Posted by: Ivansmom | November 5, 2010 4:38 PM | Report abuse

I see everything twice!

Posted by: Ivansmom | November 5, 2010 4:38 PM | Report abuse

This manuscript did not come through the regular channels. It came to light after Wyman encountered a mysterious young bear in a duffel coat who claimed to be from darkest Peru and directed him to a battered tin dispatch box a Charing Cross Station. In the box were a map to a vast hoard of buried Nazi gold, the secret location of the Ark of the Covenant, and this manuscript purporting to be written by Mick Jagger. Having published it, he has moved on to the quest for the Nazi gold in league with Clive Cussler and Professor Challenger. The Ark will have to wait.

Posted by: kguy1 | November 5, 2010 4:42 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Wilbrod_Gnome | November 5, 2010 4:57 PM | Report abuse

Coats and darker deeds
Lurk around Winslow Gardens:
wait for the chaos...

-Wilbrodog-

Posted by: Wilbrod_Gnome | November 5, 2010 5:01 PM | Report abuse

Bob Dylan wrote a song called "If You Gotta Go, Go Now" back in the mid-60's. I think it qualifies as pretty creepy and sinister. Manfred Mann had a hit with it. Fairport Convention also recorded it. They made it classy by translating it into French first. It was their only charting single. Here's Fairport's version: http://fhb-sot.blogspot.com/2007/08/fairport-convention-si-tu-dois.html

Listen to me, baby,
There's something you must see.
I want to be with you, gal,
If you want to be with me.

But if you got to go,
It's all right.
But if you got to go, go now,
Or else you Gotta stay all night.

It ain't that I'm questionin' you.
To take part in any quiz.
It's just that I ain't got no watch
An' you keep askin' me what time it is.

But if you got to go,
It's all right.
But if you got to go, go now,
Or else you gotta stay all night.

I am just a poor boy, baby,
Lookin' to connect.
But I certainly don't want you thinkin'
That I ain't got any respect.

But if you got to go,
It's all right.
But if you got to go, go now,
Or else you gotta stay all night.

You know I'd have nightmares
And a guilty conscience, too,
If I kept you from anything
That you really wanted to do.

But if you got to go,
It's all right.
But if you got to go, go now,
Or else you gotta stay all night.

It ain't that I'm wantin'
Anything you never gave before.
It's just that I'll be sleepin' soon,
It'll be too dark for you to find the door.

But if you got to go,
It's all right.
But if you got to go, go now,
Or else you gotta stay all night.

Posted by: -pj- | November 5, 2010 5:09 PM | Report abuse

Maybe we should get a rumor starting that maintenance of the boodle costs $200 million a day. I bet the internets would allow it to run pretty far.

Posted by: baldinho | November 5, 2010 5:09 PM | Report abuse

Dern Movable Type. Took mah jerb.
I blame Obama.

Posted by: Ivansmom | November 5, 2010 5:16 PM | Report abuse

I assume you saw this, Ivansmom. The Oklahoma amendment banning the use of Sharia law has been challenged:

Posted by: -pj- | November 5, 2010 5:37 PM | Report abuse

How hard is it to get a ballot initiative going in Oklahoma? Do you need legislators or signatures to qualify?

I am thinking a constitutional amendment that clearly states that the courts can't use the "I'm rubber, your glue.... " defense in libel cases is a must. Don't get me started on the "step on a crack, break your mother's back" defense in domestic abuse cases.

Posted by: baldinho | November 5, 2010 5:54 PM | Report abuse

Congratulations Baldinho to you and your wife. Little girls are fun, until they are not so little, then they're moody b!tches for a few years, then they're fun again.

Whoever wrote that piece, it was very well done and probably pretty accurate.

Posted by: badsneakers | November 5, 2010 6:10 PM | Report abuse

Congratulations to the baldinho family! Note: not all girls turn into moody miseries. Both mine were very easy right through middle and high-school.

Posted by: Yoki | November 5, 2010 6:19 PM | Report abuse

Boy were you lucky Yoki! ;-)

Posted by: badsneakers | November 5, 2010 6:24 PM | Report abuse

Congratulations, baldhino! I hope everyone is and remains well!

Posted by: -pj- | November 5, 2010 6:30 PM | Report abuse

Pj, think Mudge's lyrics were worse.

Speaking of last kit, the discussion of taste in art has come up lately in a class. Everybody has a different definition.

I asked to cover the rights of others not to be harrassed merely because they chose to participate in that class. The class was told they could opt out of discussion and even admit how offensive they found certain bits. It was a productive discussion but pretty stressful.

Posted by: Wilbrod_Gnome | November 5, 2010 6:32 PM | Report abuse

...And mazel tov on Baldinbabe, Baldinho!

Posted by: Wilbrod_Gnome | November 5, 2010 6:35 PM | Report abuse

All good in your neighbourhood Yoki, have been a little worried all day. Didn't think it was near you though, correct?

Girl #1 has been to date very easy, Girl #2 likes to show us how easy we had it with Girl #1, both are a delight #2 just tends to keep us on our toes and learned at a very early age how to push all buttons - i.e. drive us crazy or be utterly charming and funny - depending on her mood.

Posted by: dmd3 | November 5, 2010 6:41 PM | Report abuse

Don't go downtown Oakland tonight.

Posted by: bh72 | November 5, 2010 6:42 PM | Report abuse

IMom Just got here, I see you trice

Posted by: bh72 | November 5, 2010 6:47 PM | Report abuse

Everything is fine here; that all happened miles from my location.

Posted by: Yoki | November 5, 2010 6:49 PM | Report abuse

I wonder if dbG was shopping at Macys in Philly last weekend to experience this Random Act of Culture...

Posted by: -TBG- | November 5, 2010 6:50 PM | Report abuse

Wilbrod, you are probably right. Even minor Dylan is better than most songwriters' best efforts. Nevertheless, I find the song kind of disturbing.

Posted by: -pj- | November 5, 2010 6:58 PM | Report abuse

I teared up watching that video from Philly, would have been a sobbing mess had I been there in person. Beautiful.

Posted by: dmd3 | November 5, 2010 7:01 PM | Report abuse

That's probably a valid reaction, PJ. I haven't heard it performed.
Any part in particular that really creeps you out?

Posted by: Wilbrod_Gnome | November 5, 2010 7:12 PM | Report abuse

Congratulations Baldinho and the Mrs. and the newcomer!!!! :-)

Posted by: Scottynuke | November 5, 2010 7:16 PM | Report abuse

What a wonderful video! I've just sent it onward.

Posted by: ftb3 | November 5, 2010 7:17 PM | Report abuse

The last two lines of the chorus, which is repeated five times, seems like an implied threat indicating implicit consent, Wilbrod. I think the last two verses, especially the last two lines of each verse, suggest the singer expects her to stay even if she really doesn't want to. A "your mouth says 'no' but your eyes say 'yes'" kind of thing.

Posted by: -pj- | November 5, 2010 7:28 PM | Report abuse

TBG, I had been in a really pi**ant mood all afternoon until I hit your post about the Random Acts of Culture in Philly.

That Handel dude had it going. What an incredible world.

Posted by: talitha1 | November 5, 2010 7:57 PM | Report abuse

No curiosity on naming of The Girl? Some maybe simple hints:

Bette Davis

Some Pig

Posted by: baldinho | November 5, 2010 8:23 PM | Report abuse

Charlotte! A fine name, found in several generations of my family.

Posted by: Yoki | November 5, 2010 8:25 PM | Report abuse

Does it count if you post here while you're still trying to navigate the last kit which keeps popping up when I refresh?
Hey, I'm confused enough these days!

Let it be known that I *tried* to steer the convo at noon away from Keith-do-dah toward the eminent arrival of the now lovely baldinho lass. My joyous congratulations to all ..... there is no better news on earth!

Posted by: talitha1 | November 5, 2010 8:26 PM | Report abuse

Charlotte!!!

Yoki, we were evoking it the other night.
Amazing.

Posted by: talitha1 | November 5, 2010 8:29 PM | Report abuse

Charlotte... in honor of Slyness, Jumper, jack and Son of G?

It's a beautiful name, baldhino, despite what Liz Lemon says.

Posted by: -TBG- | November 5, 2010 8:31 PM | Report abuse

My Girl!!! Love, love that song thanks talitha, in combo with Handel I am very happy this evening. Also dmdspouse is home after a week in the capitol for meetings, and finally - Charlotte how wonderful. That was the name of our beloved sitter when I was young (Lottie).

Posted by: dmd3 | November 5, 2010 8:35 PM | Report abuse

Anybody else remember when Mick Jagger turned 40 and Pete Townsend wrote a consolatory letter o him tin Rolling Stone?

Or did I just imagine that? It's getting so hard to tell.

Posted by: RD_Padouk | November 5, 2010 8:41 PM | Report abuse

Congratulations to Baldiho and Mrs. Baldinho on the arrival of Baldibabe! Happiness is being unpregnant and having a healthy little one to boot!

Loved the random act of culture. One understands why George II jumped up (bringing everyone else to their feet) at the beginning of the Hallelujah Chorus. It's great music, and fun to sing.

Posted by: slyness | November 5, 2010 8:46 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: talitha1 | November 5, 2010 8:46 PM | Report abuse

Wilbur! A truly different name for a baby girl! Congratulations, baldinho and spouse.

Posted by: nellie4 | November 5, 2010 8:49 PM | Report abuse

That's a hoot, RD. Maybe Townshend did. I don't recall. There are only two years between them, but that sounds like something cheeky he might have done.

Posted by: -pj- | November 5, 2010 8:55 PM | Report abuse

Pj, yes that could be read that way-- like I said, I never heard it sung.
The "you gotta" may make the difference all right.

Posted by: Wilbrod_Gnome | November 5, 2010 9:12 PM | Report abuse

baldinho, here is the type of thing you have to look forward to, 9 year old was playing with a friend in the kithchen. This involved the spilling of something all over the hardwood floor - I didn't ask don't want to know. 9 year old then began the clean up, covered ball of paper towels in dish soap and smear floor with the soap, and is now mopping the floor, however to be sure her feet do not dirty the floor she dunks them in the pail of water before she mops.

Posted by: dmd3 | November 5, 2010 9:26 PM | Report abuse

When I was young, there was a very good cartoon version of Charlotte's Web that I saw probably ten times.

I believe the rat Templeton was voiced by Paul Lynde. I will always have the urge to speak like him when I address The Girl. It will be my undoing, I fear.

Here is a taste.

Posted by: baldinho | November 5, 2010 9:28 PM | Report abuse

Baldinho, congrats. You've been blessed again. And while boys are easier, with a girl you'll find yourself wearing a tiara, and that just can't be bad.

Posted by: LostInThought | November 5, 2010 9:51 PM | Report abuse

dmd, I remember that same sort of thing with my younger sisters. Strangely, my slightly younger (1 year) sister and I never did such things. We were angels. haha.

Baldinho, congratulations on the wee girl thing. Wee girl things are sweet work.

Posted by: --dr-- | November 5, 2010 10:13 PM | Report abuse

Thoughts on four funerals in twelve days: Elderdottir says funerals are awkward, and I think she's right, but they are an important rite for the family. Of course, the age of the person has an impact on the service. The four were, in order: 85, 88, 20, 64. Three men, one woman. The service for the 20-year-old was the toughest.

Today's service was wonderful; the minister did a great eulogy. My niece's husband was a Vietnam vet and received military honors. We were all okay till the bugler played Taps and the woman soldier presented the folded flag to my niece. There wasn't a dry eye in the crowd.

Afterwards, we went to her house and ate lunch. So many family members I hadn't seen in ages, it was great to be together. It's a real shame that the only time we get together any more is for funerals.

Okay, back to the Rolling Stones. Thank you for listening to me and vicariously holding my hand.

Posted by: slyness | November 5, 2010 10:16 PM | Report abuse

The folded flag always gets me, slyness. It reminds me of my dad's funeral. I even teared up when I was watching Nixon's funeral, because of that. Hope you don't have to go through a week like that again.

baldinho, congratulations! What a joy!

Looking forward to Keith's book. Guess I should read the article Joel refers to.

Posted by: seasea1 | November 5, 2010 10:37 PM | Report abuse

Didn't think the article sounded like Mick, at all, at least not the way I imagine him (loved the 60 Minutes profile with Ed Bradley). I did not know that Mick Taylor wrote Moonlight Mile or contributed so much to Can't You Hear Me Knockin' (both favorite Stones songs of mine - with CYHMK leading back to "songs you love with questionable lyrics" - a stalker song if there ever was one. I won't even bring up Under My Thumb.)

Early Rod Stewart was great, and he was fabulous in concert (circa 1971). Also some country influences there -

Ron Wood is the connection from the Faces to the Stones, of course -

Posted by: seasea1 | November 5, 2010 11:15 PM | Report abuse

I used the phrase "well rehearsed ad lib lines" once in an English paper and got complimented on my originality.

Posted by: yellojkt | November 5, 2010 11:31 PM | Report abuse

What with one thing or another, most days I cause someone to chuckle. But today I drew a guffaw from a (normally pretty reserved) coworker who hasn't seen me for a while.

She asked what I thought about the recent election results. After giving it a moment's thought I said, "I've always wondered why the Lord was so generous in sending ill-informed and short-sighted people into my life. Now I know it was just training for things to come."

Posted by: Bob-S | November 5, 2010 11:52 PM | Report abuse

Speaking of bears... I see that a Peruvian judge has ordered the release of Lori Berenson.

Somebody remind me - Was she Sister Bear, or Honey Bear?

Posted by: Bob-S | November 6, 2010 12:47 AM | Report abuse

mudge,

We get it.

You don't like 'Lolita' because it's told from the point of view of a pedophile.

You don't like 'Get Out Of My Car!' because it's told from the point of a date rapist.

You like your heroes pure and your villains punished. You're a walking Hays Code where no sin goes unanswered. Where one foot has to stay on the floor. Where married couples sleep in twin beds. Where the sheriff shoots the bad guys and simple townsfolk are safe again. Where Good triumphs, Evil is defeated, and Virtue is defended.

Good for you. Some of us like our stories with a little more moral ambiguity. Maybe we want to figure out what is right or wrong without being hit on the head with an anvil. In real life not everything is black or white or even a single shade of gray. The world is murky and justice isn't always served.

There are questions which should remain unresolved. Issues which can be looked at from more than one direction.

Is Willie Loman heroic or tragic? Or just pathetic?

Why does Madam Bovary cheat on her husband? Is she justified in doing so?

What was Raskolnikov's crime? And what was his punishment?

The best literature and the best movies and even the best pop songs make you think. They make you examine your beliefs. They make you come to a deeper understanding of the human condition.

I'll give you a hint. Toby Keith, despite his many other crimes against humanity and good taste, is not advocating date rape any more than Vladimir Nabokov is endorsing pedophilia.

And you can always falsely argue that by having a character who engages in some reprehensible social behavior it is somehow making it acceptable. And a few people will always take away the wrong message. Gangsta rappers love Tony Montana. Just because they don't 'get' the movie doesn't mean Brian DePalma is responsible for promoting organized crime.

I despise you for making me defend Toby Keith, but he is not doing what you think he's doing. If it takes a three minute boot-scooting ditty to get across the meme that demanding sex in exchange for drinks is boorish behavior, so be it. The song clearly implies that linestepping with someone is not necessarily an invitation for mattress dancing. And it's not subtle about it either. This song is a cartoon. One where the mustache-twirling villain literally ends up with his pants down.

I say this song does more for teaching men to respect limits than a hundred 'No means no' tirades. And if you can't see that, I just feel sad. It's so easy to take righteous umbrage because someone isn't taking the tack you would. Or because there isn't some blinking light and a giant "Moral here" sign. I hope I'm the last person to ever accuse Toby Keith of being too subtle, but I guess in this case he was.

Posted by: yellojkt | November 6, 2010 12:52 AM | Report abuse

jkt, while you've made some dandy points, I'll note that they're kinda hanging out there since (as far as I can tell) 'mudge hasn't commented in this boodle at all.

Posted by: Bob-S | November 6, 2010 1:07 AM | Report abuse

And while I'm the last person who should sling criticism for gratuitous chain-yanking, I'm pretty sure that you're well aware that the Mudge ain't quite as thick as all that!

Posted by: Bob-S | November 6, 2010 1:19 AM | Report abuse

Yellojkt, you're doing the boodle quiz today?

1) Willy Loman= tragic, everyman-style.
2) Madame Bovary cheats because she never really was into her husband in the first place, and was bored, lonely, and naive enough to fall prey to a manipulative seducer, who might have been a sociopath. There is no justification for it or for her suicide.

3) Pass.

If you know how many writers have really lived, sometimes you can indeed ask whether an artist is really analyzing morality or instead defending immorality.

Posted by: Wilbrod_Gnome | November 6, 2010 2:01 AM | Report abuse

Missed it, tbg, but recognized the location immediately.

The sign may say "Macy's" but all Philadelphia knows it as Wanamaker's. I've met people at that eagle since I could walk. In high school, we went there, downtown, every weekend. When I worked in the city, I went daily. Christmas lights, the organ, the windows, my patient aunt who herded 2 nieces through 3 hours of bumper to bumper people standing in line to see Santa. I remember it all.

Irl, downtime continues. 50 people in 3 locations, scattered throughout contiguous buildings connected by tunnels, some on the first floor, some on the sixth, us in the machine room in the basement. We are so cold we're all wearing winter coats. The dba from Russia has just given an ice-skating exhibition on the raised floor. The ice in my tea, 5 hours old, is still solid.

Posted by: -dbG- | November 6, 2010 4:10 AM | Report abuse

Truly envy the person who just put his hands in his pockets and found gloves.

The ops director just came in and after listening to us complain told us to call plantops and have them turn the heat on. Separate thermostats for the server room and ours. Who knew?

I want to go home.

Posted by: -dbG- | November 6, 2010 4:16 AM | Report abuse

Wild celebration as all the dbas go home.

Night, all!

Posted by: -dbG- | November 6, 2010 4:35 AM | Report abuse

Occasionally, the Data Base Administrators have a wild night, and when they do... it's CRAZY, man!!!! CRAZY!!!

Posted by: russianthistle | November 6, 2010 8:13 AM | Report abuse

God loves us so much more than we can imagine through Him that died for all, Jesus Christ!

Good morning, friends. Oh, that manuscript is brutal. If the book is more than the manuscript, I don't think I care to read it. If one is high most of the time and decides to write, how are we to distinguish prose written high, from prose written somber? Is that possible, and does it really matter?

I don't think I was at my best when I was drunk, at least that's what people tell me.

My daughter invited me over yesterday to eat dinner with her, and the family. It was nice, but there's always something to go along with kids being nice. As a parent you know it's coming, it hangs over the table like a ghost.

Got a meeting this morning, so time to get started.
Slyness, it is cold here this morning. You've had such a trying week with all the funerals. I hope you get some rest, dear heart. I have to track a funeral home down today for the last neighbor that passed. It's in the northern part of the county, a good piece from here.

Have a great weekend, folks, and love to all.

Posted by: cmyth4u | November 6, 2010 8:19 AM | Report abuse

dbG,
You guys sure know how to party. And the server room always has a separate thermostat.

Posted by: yellojkt | November 6, 2010 8:20 AM | Report abuse

Now here is a guy with a very poor understanding of consensual romance and who got what was coming to him.

Posted by: yellojkt | November 6, 2010 8:25 AM | Report abuse

jkt, your boys let me down.

Posted by: russianthistle | November 6, 2010 8:38 AM | Report abuse

Wilbrod,
Donatien Alphonse Fran├žois and Leopold Ritter von Sacher-Masoch definitely practiced what they preached.

I'm not sure authors defend immorality as much as they rationalize their own particular flavor of morality. Take Stephen Stills for example:

Posted by: yellojkt | November 6, 2010 8:42 AM | Report abuse

I would suggest that America would be a much better place today if Jill Clayburgh had been on the court and not John Roberts. RIP.

Posted by: russianthistle | November 6, 2010 8:45 AM | Report abuse

RIP Jill Clayburgh, a wonderful counterpoint to Wilder & Pryor in "Silver Streak."

*SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

*making-googly-eyes-and-appropriate-goo-goo-noises-at-little-Charlotte-Baldinho-whilst-recovering-from-the-trip-and-contemplating-a-long-list-of-chores Grover waves* :-)

Posted by: Scottynuke | November 6, 2010 8:50 AM | Report abuse

Good morning all.

BobS, first, good to have you back. Maybe that post was in defense of me, sort of big-brotherish (the good kind). Besides, seems whenever I take a blow from those quarters, YJ ends up taking a hit for good measure. But I'm sure you've noticed that, as you're not thick. But sometimes some people do pretend they're thick, but I think they do that just so they don't have to acknowledge someone else might have a point.

Fall fell in the yard, so I've gotta go clean that up. Have a happy day all.

Posted by: LostInThought | November 6, 2010 8:59 AM | Report abuse

I would go rent 'Portnoy's Complaint' in memory of Jill, but it's not available on DVD. An amazingly gifted actress now gone. So it goes.

Posted by: yellojkt | November 6, 2010 9:05 AM | Report abuse

Oh, I'll fully admit I'm thick. Dense, too, as I've noted earlier on the Boodle... :-)

Posted by: Scottynuke | November 6, 2010 9:15 AM | Report abuse

'morning all. The weather forecast (-5C and 2-4cm of snow) was half right. We got only a dusting of snow.
Hey dbG, it was "Paradise by the server's light" night.

Posted by: shrieking_denizen | November 6, 2010 9:15 AM | Report abuse

Hey dbG, it was "Paradise by the server's light" night.

Posted by: shrieking_denizen | November 6, 2010 9:17 AM | Report abuse

aack. Moveable Type lied to me.

Off to walk a certain quadruped of a sizable proportion.

Posted by: shrieking_denizen | November 6, 2010 9:20 AM | Report abuse

LiT,
LYLAS. No leaf raking for me. All my leaves were kind enough to go visiting my neighbors.

RT,
Nobody is more disappointed than me from the playing on Thursday. I got home from the BPH just in time to see the collapse.

If anybody wants some perky music from a woman who knows how to handle herself, here is Hey Monday:

Lyrics available here in case there is some ambiguity about her saying 'Take me home.':

And while this Katy Perry video is a little on the schmaltzy it-gets-better side, it was filmed in Budapest, so I just enjoy watching the scenery.

Gotta straighten up the house a little before heading out to the Dana Milbank event at the Newseum.

Posted by: yellojkt | November 6, 2010 9:24 AM | Report abuse

New Kit!!! :-)

Posted by: Scottynuke | November 6, 2010 9:33 AM | Report abuse

Are you kidding me? The Post ran with a story about Mick Jagger off the Internet without checking any sources? Good God. If the post can't even get a story right about Mick Jagger, what does that say for the like really important stuff? We really are in trouble.

Posted by: jptjptjpt | November 6, 2010 4:30 PM | Report abuse