Lunch Room Chatter: The United States of beer *
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* L.A. schools to Jamie Oliver: Get stuffed. (Eater)
* The United States of Beer. ( * Well, excluding the District of Columbia, which once again gets marginalized, this time by the left.) (Houston Press)
* Meatloaf muffins and lasagna cupcakes. The shark has not only been jumped but he's well back on the horizon begging for attention. (WSJ)
* Valentine's candy with a lusty heart. (KCRA)
* Wal-Mart will be the oasis in our food desert. (WCP)
* You never know when it's done. (Cook's Illustrated)
* Road trip to Jersey! Who's in? (New Jersey Monthly)
* Mmm, hot gelatin rodent. (Eatocracy)
* Today's Super Bowl moment: Banned from the airwaves! (Slate)
| February 4, 2011; 11:55 AM ET
Categories: Beer, Comfort Food, Food Politics, Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Cocktails That Complete Me: The Bramble
Next: Beer Extra: East End meets West Wing?