Lunch Room Chatter: The 47-pound cookbook
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* Today's required reading: The Ulysses of cookbooks. (WSJ)
* Valentine's Day is not so romantic for restaurant workers. (ROC United)
* A voice of reason in the diet soda scare. (Atlantic Food)
* The Afghan community in New York is going to war...over fried chicken. (NY Times)
* Your dining tab is going to get bigger. (Des Moines Register)
* The Peace Corps of food. (YouTube)
* The man who proved high-fiber diets can't prevent the recurrence of colon cancer dies. Or cancer. (NY Times)
* The New Orleans ambassador to PBS. (Times-Picayune)
* You're free to blow the whistle on unsavory food processors now. (HuffPo)
| February 14, 2011; 11:30 AM ET
Categories: Books, Chefs, Food Politics, Media, Television | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Happy V-Day! Go get drunk with your beloved.