Lunch Room Chatter: How much to tip the robot?
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
- "Hi! My name is ZR-TYPE445, Model 2, and I'll be your waiter tonight." (The Daily Telegraph)
- Jose Andres: foosball god. (New York Post)
- The year in fast food inventions or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cheese. (HuffPo)
- What is "New Brooklyn Cuisine"? Brooklynites ask Brooklynites. (The L Magazine)
- Leave the gun. Take the pizzelles. (Ideas in Food)
- The new kosher movement is causing the Orthodox community to shvitz. (STL Today)
- All he wants for Christmas is a set of Japanese knives. (The Feast)
- Not all local farms are good for you. (AP)
- Don't tell China what food safety activism looks like. It looks like public disorder. (AP)
| December 23, 2010; 11:47 AM ET
Categories: Chefs, Food Politics, Food labeling, Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman, news
Save & Share: Previous: Top Chef All-Stars Ep. 4: Game, set, match. Hootie.
Next: Last-minute food gifts: You're not desperate. You're selective.