Lunch Room Chatter: Suggestive restaurant name game
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* Today's required reading: The response heard round the (food) world. (Village Voice)
* Bourdain settles some old rivalries. (Eater)
* To toast or not to toast? A bagel dilemma. (The Daily Meal)
* The Great Communicator of Cake (photo)
* Carla Hall, forever being Carla Hall.
* The greatest horror movie never seen: A naughty bed that eats. (A.V. Club)
* Talk about feeling bad about ordering dessert. (Twitter)
* For lovers with a bad sense of timing. (Washingtonian)
| February 11, 2011; 12:30 PM ET
Categories: Chefs, Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Cocktails That Complete Me: The 20th Century
Next: 'Top Chef All-Stars' chat: Analyzing the dull