Lunch Room Chatter: Ronald to retire?
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* The tears of a (fast-food) clown. (Daily Finance)
* The injustice of environmental activist Tim DeChristopher's day in court. (Grist)
* The new gold standard for panning famous Parisian bistros. (Vanity Fair)
* Boys in the 'hood. VIDEO. (yfrog)
* The latest real estate bubble may be on America's farms. (NY Times)
* Conan O'Brien's parody of a Let's Move PSA gives new meaning to "don't ask, don't tell." (Obama Foodorama)
* Heart Attack Grill pitchman dies young, presumably happy. (Daily Mail)
* Pork board to retire "The Other White Meat" slogan. Suggested replacement: "I'm a pig for bacon!" (HuffPo Food)
* Two North Carolina truffle growers are digging up dirt on each other. (NY Times)
| March 4, 2011; 12:15 PM ET
Categories: Chefs, Food Politics, Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Cocktails That Complete Me: Tailspin Cocktail
Next: Best of the GoG blog: Blossoms and Mardi Gras