Lunch Room Chatter: Pino Luongo dishes
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
- Who hasn't wanted to do this to Gordon Ramsay? (Eater)
- More likely a Good Stuff burger: "After another successful anti-obesity event, First lady Michelle Obama is caught power stuffing Twinkies down her throat in one of the tunnels beneath the White House, leading to a Pulitzer Prize in photography for the blog ObamaFoodorama." (The Progressive Farmer)
- Buy Bordeaux while you can still (kind of) afford it. (Reuters)
- The secret to the perfect Studio 54 after-party. (Insatiable Critic)
- The new rules on tips in New York. (New York Times)
- Spike Mendelsohn's hard-earned wisdom on running a restaurant: Keep the family out. (Serious Eats)
- Probably not manna from heaven. (WUSA9)
- Perhaps taking this New Year's resolution thing too far. (Twitter)
- Pino, very noir. (Ozersky.TV)
| January 3, 2011; 11:27 AM ET
Categories: Chefs, Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Does D.C. have its own cultural identity?
Next: The Food Resolution: Sunny Sea Gold and Michel Richard