Lunch Room Chatter: Chocolate milk takes to drink
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
- The future of gourmet meats? (WaPo)
- Chocolate milk gets its drank on. (NY Daily News)
- Meet the man behind the Shack attack. (New York Observer)
- TweetMeme goes to the movies. And gets heckled. (Twitter)
- They're finally street legal. And ready to roll. (Twitter)
- Restaurants with a built-in expiration date. (NY Times)
- Dear media: Stop the hysteria. (Trevor Corson)
- Food to take a bigger bite out of your wallet. (The Guardian)
| January 5, 2011; 11:49 AM ET
Categories: Chefs, Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Food Network: Send us your dying restaurants
Next: Beer: The Brickskeller lives at R.F.D.!