Lunch Room Chatter: The rise of the machines!
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* Stir-fried Chicken with Ketchup. Not a joke, but an all-time fav. (New York Times)
* Another "controversial" PETA Super Bowl ad. Please wake me when it's over. (HuffPo)
* Feeling down? Then put down that doughnut! (Los Angeles Times)
* Someone's not following the new Dietary Guidelines while in Dallas. (New York Times)
* The rise of the (vending) machines! (WSJ)
* A coffee roaster's tour of Ethiopia: "I asked a lot of people what they did with their president Bush shirts, and they just laughed." (Flickr)
* Meanwhile, away from the kitchen: How to catch a liar. (HuffPo)
* Allowing the scales to fall from our eyes about the origin of the Starbucks mermaid. (Slate)
| February 1, 2011; 11:40 AM ET
Categories: Comfort Food, Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Smoke Signals: Out in the cold
Next: Super Bowl Smackdown II: Rocking the guac