Lunch Room Chatter: Who's hot? And who's not?
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* Get this through your head: Sandra Lee is not hot. (SlashFood)
* I guess only older white men are hot. (SlashFood)
* Germany's too old to drink beer anymore. (DW World)
* Get to know your compost alphabet. (Carol Kearns)
* A light breakfast, Texas-style. (Twitter)
* Dirt, it's what's for dinner. (Food & Think)
* Chalk one up for Monsanto. (AP)
| January 28, 2011; 11:50 AM ET
Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Cocktails That Complete Me: The Knickerbocker and Blinker