Lunch Room Chatter: Alcohol is our friend.
Let's tax him.
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
- Brother, can you spare a dime? (Beer in Baltimore)
- Frog legs are American! (Kojo Nnamdi Show)
- Better exercising through alcohol. (New York Times)
- Tickle me, Elmo. (Eater)
- Jeff Black gives up smoking (deck). (TBD)
- The Chicken King is dead. (WaPo)
- The Corpse Reviver is your own personal rodeo clown. (The Atlantic)
- "There was something sort of satisfying about the slices I tried — in a sort of institutional-pizza-yet-better-than-institutional-pizza way. If that makes any sense." (Slice)
- L.A. still leading the way in food truck trends, with dogs chasing closely behind. (Eatcoolhaus)
| January 7, 2011; 11:00 AM ET
Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Cocktails that complete me:
Cocktail a la Louisiane and the Oriental
Next: BGR: The Burger Joint to expand outside the DMV
Posted by: killerirscpa | January 7, 2011 2:52 PM | Report abuse