Lunch Room Chatter: Milk Chocolate City?
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* Natural is in the mind of the producer. Or processor. (BNet)
* Are college pizzerias an endangered species? (Politics of the Plate)
* A distinctly unsexy clam has its moment in the spotlight. (NY Times)
* Ben's Chili Bowl: worthy of study away from U Street, too. (WaPo)
* Checking grocery receipts: a whole new kind of racial profiling? (TBD)
* Today's required reading: Not even cancer could slow down Grant Achatz. (Chicago Tribune)
* So an elk walks into Brooklyn Heights... (Chow)
* Milk Chocolate City? (NPR)
* The world is getting hungrier. (WaPo)
* It's not a SNAP to swipe food-stamp cards at farmers markets. (Serious Eats)
| February 16, 2011; 11:45 AM ET
Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Wine and Food Fest's best pours were far from home
Next: Market Roundup: Feb. 19-23