Lunch Room Chatter: They love Wal-Mart!
They hate Wal-Mart!
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* Dissecting the Wal-Mart healthy food announcement (long-form) (Atlantic Food)
* Dissecting the Wal-Mart healthy food announcement (short-form) (Twitter)
* And rising from out of the ashes...your dinner! (Chow)
* Cameras no longer allowed at Food, Wine & Co. (Bethesda magazine)
* Noodle soup in a roll. (Twitter)
* Montgomery County residents eat 16 pounds of solid fat a year. No wonder I feel like a tub of margarine. (WaPo)
* An underground network of female butchers. (Los Angeles Times)
* While visions of pigs danced in their heads. (Twitter)
* A tale of two mistresses. (India Today)
* Small pies will be the new cupcakes. (Boston Globe)
| January 21, 2011; 11:00 AM ET
Categories: Chefs, Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Cocktails That Complete Me: The Metropole
Next: Beer: 20,000 beers under their look-see
Posted by: fran12567 | January 24, 2011 1:51 PM | Report abuse