Lunch Room Chatter: A pinot for your Lady Bird chili?
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* Today's required reading: Cattle...going the way of hogs and chickens? (SF Chronicle)
* Draw your own food pyramid. (WaPo)
* Maine may sacrifice an old friend in the name of public health. (SlashFood)
* The caviar of tofu. (Chow)
* Ladies and gentlemen, the edible condom. (Houston Press)
* Chili, eight ways, for those hard-to-please Super Bowl party-goers. (Saveur)
* Make your own Primanti Brothers sandwich on Sunday. (News & Observer)
| February 2, 2011; 11:30 AM ET
Categories: Media, Recipes | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Chat Leftovers: Salt goes down the drain
Next: Super Bowl Smackdown III: Pigs or the wings?