Lunch Room Chatter: Some very meaty matters
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
- It'll be like a full year at Harvard, only with hanging meats as your subject. (Mrs. Wheelbarrow's Kitchen)
- Today's required reading: How to field dress a deer and other lessons from the dark corners of Community Ed. (City Pages)
- Gratuitous Greg Engert sighting in mandatory end-of-year magazine story. (Food & Wine)
- Sam Sifton's 2010 tummy tour. (New York Times)
- Is that dinner I hear in the distance? (Twitter)
- By this loose definition of a cheesy "food song," Mick and Keith's "Brown Sugar" would have qualified, too. (SF Weekly)
- Caveat vintner. (Twitter)
- Want to make more money? Start drinking! (Atlantic Food)
| December 29, 2010; 11:08 AM ET
Categories: Beer, Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Goodbye Brickskeller. Hello Bier Baron.
Next: Lunch Room Chatter: The spir(it)ed pig movement
The comments to this entry are closed.