Lunch Room Chatter: Starbucks unleashes the Trenta-saur!
The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* Coming soon to a Starbucks near you: the Trenta-saur, known to strafe the landscape with nervous, indiscriminate e-mails. (WSYR.com)
* She goes running for the shelter of a mother's little helper. (Grub Street)
* No one cares about the devil in the menu details. (Duke University Medical Center)
* Where to strap on the feedbag in Arlington. (TBD)
* Memphis officially thankful it has no In-N-Out Burgers. (Los Angeles Times)
* "I was worried [China Poblano] was less of a fusion experiment and more of an upscale KenTacoHut compromise: separate menus, one roof." (Capital Spice)
* One key to end world hunger? More roads. (Atlantic Food)
* A really bad egg. (Salon)
* You can't smuggle this grass into the country either. For now. (WSJ)
| January 18, 2011; 11:45 AM ET
Categories: Media | Tags: Lunch Room Chatter, Tim Carman
Save & Share: Previous: Smoke Signals: The New Yorkers are coming!
Next: Chat Leftovers: Too much of a good thing
Posted by: margaret6 | January 19, 2011 11:44 AM | Report abuse