Key Figures on the Legislative Front Lines
Here are some players to watch with Maryland's General Assembly begining its 90-day annual session this week:
- Civil Rights Activist: Sen. Gwendolyn T. Britt
- Go-To Guy: Joseph C. Bryce
- Energy Point Man: Del. Dereck E. Davis
- Legal Gatekeeper: Sen. Brian E. Frosh
- Up-and-Comer: Del. Justin D. Ross
- Social Conservative: Del. Michael D. Smigiel Sr.
The stories above were written by Washington Post staff writers Lisa Rein, John Wagner and Philip Rucker.
-- David P. Marino-Nachison
The comments to this entry are closed.