Tiger's new digs

By Ann Telnaes  |  April 7, 2010; 12:00 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: The Vatican's Holocaust comparison
Next: Palin's latest jab at Obama

Other Syndicated Editorial Cartoons:

Comments

Judge not least you be judged. You are still throwing rocks about something that is none of your business. Bad impression you give of yourself. What skeletons do you have in your closets?

Posted by: egw7777 | April 9, 2010 12:17 PM | Report abuse

OUCH! A very low blow for a man when he's down.

And even worse,it's not funny.

Posted by: juneconwaybeeby | April 9, 2010 8:47 AM | Report abuse

O.K. Enough awready!!!!!! There is truly other stuff going on in the world today. I go to the cartoons for release from all the bad stuff these days. OOPS slapped in the face some more.

Posted by: peep1935 | April 8, 2010 8:41 AM | Report abuse

I'll say it before and I'll say it again. I don't care. Tiger only needs to apologize to his wife and kids. I would more like to see his agents - who crafted the squeaky clean image that Tiger obviously didn't fit into - apologize for being so idiotic in the first place.

Because all Tiger had to do was play golf well, and keep up his charitable donations to remain beloved. Single male sports stars - as long as they are gentlemanly - can get away with being ladies' men. Just look at Derek Jeter for a current example. He should never have gotten married, but I'm sure someone was advising him it was the thing to do to look good.

Posted by: Chasmosaur1 | April 7, 2010 5:24 PM | Report abuse

Wow. That was perfect.

Posted by: coqui44 | April 7, 2010 5:24 PM | Report abuse

Nailed it Again, as Usual!

Posted by: lufrank1 | April 7, 2010 3:20 PM | Report abuse

Nailed It Again, as usual.

Posted by: lufrank1 | April 7, 2010 3:19 PM | Report abuse

Ann, really funny and most likely true! I will pass watching any of the Augusta this year, too much Tigerrrrrrrrr!

Posted by: kemcb | April 7, 2010 2:43 PM | Report abuse

Priceless!

Posted by: lawb | April 7, 2010 11:13 AM | Report abuse

Woods is not unlike any other wealthy celebrity who has gotten caught up in his own popularity and all those temptations that goes along woith it. When he got caught he admitted he was wrong. This is another example of a Mind Control victim that has a higher social ranking. I wonder if he is completely aware of that?

Posted by: JONAHandtheFISH | April 7, 2010 8:33 AM | Report abuse

Guys do it almost all of the time. Ya think current morality strictures put a stop to what Tiger's done. Not on yours or my life!! We're all still cave men at heart.

Posted by: maldelus | April 7, 2010 8:33 AM | Report abuse

Ann, I think this is probably the only cartoon you have ever done that I agree with. Nicely done.

Posted by: amkearns | April 7, 2010 7:31 AM | Report abuse

Cheap shot ! Way in the "rough"...
Let the one who has never sinned cast the first stone ...

Posted by: la-mute | April 7, 2010 5:49 AM | Report abuse