The White House press corps, ready for the next party invitation

Related: The media's understanding of its role

Related cartoon:

021403NetworksAndWar.gif
Copyright: Ann Telnaes | Original published date: 2/14/2003

By Ann Telnaes  |  June 16, 2010; 12:00 AM ET
Categories:  Media/Press , Obama White House
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: What BP has succeeded in plugging up
Next: We, the small people

Other Syndicated Editorial Cartoons:

Comments

Ann---I really admire your related cartoon.

Understanding that I am only a lowly Sheeple myself that has become a refugee of a local War fighting to reveal the honest and true facts about what our completely wealthy Republican run local government has really done around here to innocent people like my family and I. I fear now that I will soon be taken to the slaughter house or forced into homelessness.

God forbid any honest and law abiding open-minded individual ever tries to live in Hendricks County Indiana. They should post a sign at the county line Republicans at the controls travel at your own risk.

Posted by: JONAHandtheFISH | June 16, 2010 3:34 PM | Report abuse

I hope those waterguns were loaded with very cold ice water. The Press in America needs to WAKE UP and start reporting all the facts and resist any interference between them and the recognition of the HONEST TRUTH.

Play time is over for the majority of Americans and they would like to know what is really happening to them.

Posted by: JONAHandtheFISH | June 16, 2010 2:40 PM | Report abuse

Ann, I love and look forward to your "living cartoons". Keep up the good work.

Posted by: barrysal | June 16, 2010 8:04 AM | Report abuse

Heard Al Gore is having a big affair maybe the press can go cover that?

Posted by: taxcutsin12 | June 15, 2010 9:06 PM | Report abuse

Maybe Al Gore and Laurie David will be hosting a slip and slide party over at their place? Of course burning mass carbon, but the lib press won't report that only the slip and slide part.

Posted by: taxcutsin12 | June 15, 2010 7:48 PM | Report abuse