Posted at 12:10 AM ET, 12/13/2010

Caps blanked by Rangers, 7-0, drop sixth straight game

By Katie Carrera

If there was a moment in the second period where the Capitals seemed most able to claw their way back from a large deficit, it was after Alex Ovechkin fought Brandon Dubinsky. Little more galvanizes a team as much as seeing its captain and most valuable player frustrated and emotional to start throwing punches, but instead the Rangers scored while short-handed 1 minute 9 seconds later and there would be no comeback at the Garden.

They haven't lost by seven goals since 2005-06, when it occurred three times in 8-1 losses to Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Philadelphia. But if you're looking for a mildly positive note out of this one, the last time the Capitals gave up seven goals was a 7-4 loss to Tampa Bay on Jan. 12 -- a defeat they followed with a 14-game winning streak.

"I'm just mad because we lost a game like that, 7-0," Ovechkin said. "We have to group together. We don't have to say this guy played bad or made mistakes. We all make mistakes, it's a lot of mistakes. We have to keep together as a team and as a group, we haven't had this kind of situation in a long time. It's something new for us - good teams find wins."

This is a slump unlike anything the Capitals, as currently constructed or under Bruce Boudreau, have ever experienced although quite a few players spent time on the team in 2006-07 -- the last time Washington suffered six straight losses. But even so, that wasn't a season that carried the expectation of a lengthy playoff run.

On to other notes from the Caps' loss in New York:

--Boudreau said he thought about pulling Semyon Varlamov, who finished with 13 saves, but ultimately had no choice but to leave him in goal at the Garden. Michal Neuvirth got sick before the game and wasn't able to play.

"We didn't have time to pull anybody up and he couldn't go in," Boudreau said. "We asked [Neuvirth]; he was barely on the bench, so that's what happened."

--Ovechkin said he was fine after a shot by Alexander Semin hit him in the right knee in the third period. With things out of hand by midway through the third period, Boudreau didn't play Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom or Alexander Semin for the remainder of the contest. After Jason Chimera and Brandon Prust were each given game misconduct penalties, Boudreau used only the third and fourth lines.

"I thought Nicky and Alex and those guys played hard," Boudreau said. "But I wasn't going to embarrass them any more by putting them on there."

--While it's hard to single out any one player too much in a 7-0 loss, Scott Hannan did not have a good game tonight and is a minus-6 in the last three contests. He's a minus-7 in six games with the Caps since the trade.

--Those of us on press row counted at least four shots that hit the post or crossbar behind Henrik Lundqvist, though there may have been more, and a flurry of them came during that crucial time during the middle of the second period prior to the Rangers' fifth goal.

"I don't know what to say," Ovechkin said. "We tried. We don't want to lose, we want to win and I think it just you know, we don't have luck. You can see how many posts we hit. We still have chances we just can't score."

By Katie Carrera  | December 13, 2010; 12:10 AM ET
Categories:  Alex Ovechkin, Bruce Boudreau, Colorado Avalanche, New York Rangers
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Tonight's lineup: Caps at Rangers
Next: How the losing streak has impacted the Caps' place in the standings

Comments

i thought they played ok
couple of bad bounces off the iron
hot goalie
what game were you watching?

Posted by: Capt_Kirk_in_AZ | December 13, 2010 12:14 AM

Posted by: Capt_Kirk_in_AZ | December 13, 2010 12:19 AM | Report abuse

If the Caps were to fire BB, I think it would be best to replace him with someone who's had experience as a head coach winning in the NHL... on an interim basis at least.

Mactavish, Hartley, even Quinn are some candidates and are ideal for this type of team because they've had experience coaching super stars and offensive minded teams.

Hiring a head coach who doesn't have enough experience like some of the names mentioned would be a huge risk, which could lead to wasting at least the remainder of this season if not more just so he can learn on the job.

Posted by: BigGameSid | December 13, 2010 12:19 AM | Report abuse

"the defense is complete"

Posted by: Cheef | December 13, 2010 12:17 AM
-------------------------------

Yikes.

Posted by: BigGameSid | December 13, 2010 12:24 AM | Report abuse

229 Shots on goal during the six game losing streak 8 goals scored.

-We out shot every team during the losing streak.

-Opposing goalies have a .965% against us during this losing streak.

- we need an average of almost 30 shots for every goal.

By Comparison we have allowed 23 goals on 160 shots which is .856% save percentage.

Bottom line

These numbers are not sustainable.

Also only way Boudreau gets fired if we are in the 9th place and out of playoffs which is what happened with Penguins and Flyers both teams were either 9th or 10th spot when the coaching change happened. We are 11 points ahead of 9th place spot.

Posted by: lightshow | December 13, 2010 12:26 AM | Report abuse

Hartley is a class act, hope he'd decline long as McPhee is employed.

I do know Hitchcock turned down the Caps several years ago after the interview, some guys know the reputation of McPhee, classless.

Posted by: Cheef | December 13, 2010 12:28 AM | Report abuse

You know I have been trying to be positive and say we will snap out of this but I'm not so sure. BB you are at full blame. Every other team in the NHL basically has set line and they play together game in game out. Not the Caps! Pick the lines I don't care and let them play together for more than one game you idiot. How will they ever get confidence in one another and learn trends when you change everything every darn game. You have the best players in the NHL and we are embarrassed night after night posting a big goose egg again! I didn't think I would say this but I now agree with most the posts. Time for you to go BB, if you can't win with the talent you have you don't belong in the NHL.

Posted by: toddshenk | December 13, 2010 12:29 AM | Report abuse

Camaraderie within the team ? Nope, players hate McPhee having his office at Kettler, makes for an uptight setting at all times, now it's coming apart.

Best thing to happen was HBO cameras, hopefully this will leave Ted with no other option but to finally fire this pathetic GM.

Posted by: Cheef | December 13, 2010 12:33 AM | Report abuse

You know I have been trying to be positive and say we will snap out of this but I'm not so sure. BB you are at full blame. Every other team in the NHL has set line and they play together game in game out. Not the Caps! Pick your 4 lines I don't care what they are and stick with it! Let them play together and get some chemistry. They are skating around confused because you change everything every came. You have the best players in the NHL and we are embarrassed night after night posting a big goose egg again! I didn't think I would say this but I now agree with most the post. Time for you to go BB, if you can't win with the talent you have you don't belong in the NHL.

Posted by: toddshenk | December 13, 2010 12:34 AM | Report abuse

POSTGAME THOUGHTS:
*Farts* oops my bad - that's the sound of the Caps game tonight. Yikes. Well this team has hopefully bottomed out. And to think that Florida loss was bad.

GMGM: It's interesting because McPhee known as a tough guy fighter back in the day when he played - you'd think he'd add or would've already had more grit and fight on this current team that he's responsible for building. I don't doubt one bit he's out there looking for ways to retool this team.

BOUDREAU; You Curly look-alike. When will you wake up and stick Ovechkin on the right wing for a while. You find ways to get your scorer going again. WAKE UP. Also when Ovie was off the ice - WHY did you have Semin on the point. He's not meant to play the point. STUPID STUPID STUPID. I'm beginning to lose some faith in the decisions he's making with personnel.

FEHR AND LAICH: Nice to see a lot of you finally calling these guys among others out. Someone said to me about who do we replace them with - well trust me I don't have a specific answer but I'm sure there are other players that can present more of a challenge than these two. And for some of you yappin about wanting Laich as captain - I wasn't one of those. Just sayin :)

BACKSTROM: Some posts suggesting he's off. He does seem to be off although that one flurry out there - he hit the post twice.

OVERALL: This team is snakebitten and playing like crap. No doubt they're facing the worst adversity they've seen. This will be a good learning lesson for everyone in the organization from top to bottom to see how they respond. There are no doubt parts that are still lacking on this team. Let's hope some more moves can be made. Until then it's up to this current group of individuals to turn it around.

HENDRICKS: Nice work on dumping down that joke and piss of a so-called player - Sean Avery.

It's been a night to forget.

ICE BREAKERS GOAL SHAKERS.

Posted by: Jonathan6 | December 13, 2010 12:36 AM | Report abuse

Hartley would kick some much needed ass, put some discipline and accountability in place, put in a system that works and sticks by it, while being able to mentor the young stars of this team. He's done it with Colorado, he's done it with ATL.

Posted by: BigGameSid | December 13, 2010 12:36 AM | Report abuse

As a Caps fan I think the only word I can come up with is stunned. Some of you act like you enjoy it more when the Caps lose and lose badly then when they win. It's kinda like punchin your ole lady and then apologizing.

While I have supported both GMGM & BB, this team looks to me like the coach has lost them. From both a motivating standpoint but almost more importantly a systematic standpoint. It's seems the NHL has figured out BB.

I think the critisizms of GMGM are dead wrong. Yes we were a soft team but GMGM has added DJK, Hendricks & Hannan. If BB can't figure out how to assemble a talented yet gritty team then that isn't on GMGM. I'm not saying he's perfect but this team SHOULD be dominating. This team as constructed today is better than the team that lost against MON & that what the GM does.

Lastly, there is no way I would believe that GMGM wouldn't fire BB b/c HBO is here. If GMGM feels that BB has lost the team, I don't care if Russian spies are setting up tee pee's at Kettler BB would be gone.

Posted by: pokerface1208 | December 13, 2010 12:44 AM | Report abuse

McPhee was never an NHL tough guy, ever ! He was a Hobey Baker winner back when college hockey wasn't remotely competitive, he fought just to hang around in the NHL. 115 games in 7 years is all anyone needs to see, along with nowhere near the PIM's the real guys accumulate.

Book smart, hockey stupid.

Posted by: Cheef | December 13, 2010 12:46 AM | Report abuse

I think it'd be easier solving world hunger than to get my fellow Caps fans from making Mt Everest from an ant hill. Ok maybe it's a lil bigger than an ant hill! :)

Posted by: pokerface1208 | December 13, 2010 12:48 AM | Report abuse

@ Poker

You've obviously not paid close attention to this GM since his first day on the job.

The list of his screw up moves is so long, that I'm no longer inclined to bother.

I know that the reason why this group will never, ever win a Stanley Cup is because McPhee is GM

Posted by: Cheef | December 13, 2010 12:53 AM | Report abuse

vermon where are you? I think we have seen how terrible the defense is without both Schultz and Gree. On another note I think Erskine deserves a starting spot.

Posted by: pkme | December 12, 2010 8:39 PM | Report abuse

The backline is NO DOUBT missing Green, and i'll give you that ****55 would be an improvement over Poti/Hannan right now. (Glad to see no Fahey bashing, he's played well w/Erskine). Since I've just mentioned the two in consecutive sentences, HERE'S THE ERSK/****55 RETURN WATCH:

tonights game:
Ersk/Fahey- 2 hits, 1 block shot, 5 shots, -2
Han/Carl- 3 hits, 1 block shot, 1 shot, -5
Poti/Alz- 5 hits, 2 block shot, 4 shots

They were all terrible tonite, just some moreso than others; Alzner was the best, HANNAN/POTI/CARLSON WERE THE WORST.

Suffice it to say, the numbers are starting to add up just as I thought they would. ERSKINE'S SPOT ON THE BACKLINE IS SAFE BASED ON MERIT.

Posted by: vermontcaps | December 13, 2010 12:59 AM | Report abuse

@lightshow

Part of the reason that we have so many shots on goal and such a high percentage of them are saved is that the guys take shots from far out rather than close to the net.

But agree that the goalie save percentage is probably unsustainable for the rest of the year.

Our goalies' recent save percentage is also way below normal for NHL goalies. It's the type of statistic that is also unsustainable, unless our goalies really do suck that badly. Neuvy and Varly in the past certainly broke .900 in save percentage.

Posted by: CapsFan75 | December 13, 2010 1:05 AM | Report abuse

P.S.: Why is DJ King on injured reserve? Pointless.

Before I forget - the so called bending of our defense at the blueline to allow the shooters to walk in is an absolute joke. Again I know people want BB fired. I want that damn defensive coach Bob Woods fired. What is he coaching the D to do??? Seriously.

Posted by: Jonathan6 | December 13, 2010 1:07 AM | Report abuse

Obviously Torts spent the pre-game reading Jacques Martin's manual, "How to Beat the Wash Caps in 7 Easy Steps." Notice the slot-clogging, same as every other team is doing.

My predictions were 50/50. I predicted Semin would not be suspended and the Caps would play like the 3rd period from Sat night and win.

Every player on the team has lost confidence.

We should have known this was coming when McPhee was beaten to the punch for Guerin in '09.

McPhee's quote tomorrow morning: "We can't let six bad months derail our plan."

Posted by: tominsocal1 | December 13, 2010 1:13 AM | Report abuse

"the defense is complete" Genius McPhee

Posted by: Cheef | December 13, 2010 1:14 AM | Report abuse

Eric Belanger would like to extend his sincere thanks for being screwed over by McPhee !

Posted by: Cheef | December 13, 2010 1:18 AM | Report abuse

re: BB

I still think there's hope and the team may recover with him, but...if GMGM isn't already making some feelers, he's just nor realistic.

No Hartley, and, please, no Hitchcock that guy shouldn't go anywhere near a real hockey team. I thought Stevens, the coach of the Flyers a few years back, was pretty good, might work.

Still like BB. The team can work its way through this. Sometimes stability is good.

Posted by: RedLitYogi | December 13, 2010 1:24 AM | Report abuse

@tominsocal1

Who would have thought that we'd be derailed since we weren't able to get an ancient player in 2009 that the Pens got instead? And we missed out on him since we already had hit our maximum number of contracts and we had used our last contract on Kronwall, a marginal defenseman who couldn't stick with the team.

(I'm sure your post is somewhat snarky in part -- at least on the inability to acquire Geurin. The rest of the post is spot on.)

Posted by: CapsFan75 | December 13, 2010 1:25 AM | Report abuse

Too bad the Caps have played poorly for awhile. They probably could have blamed this game on the flu going around the locker room.

IMO, the Caps don't lack work ethic, they lack chemistry and a real strategy. Guys seem lost and just winging it on the ice. That's understandable when your coach picks lines by throwing names at a glass before every shift. After 3+ years, BB should understand that these guys need time to learn each others habits and to play within the system. Instead, he always wants to "reward" guys by giving them minutes with the skill guys. When it doesn't work immediately, it starts tinkering again.

I've said before, I don't believe BB has a real strategy outside of playing the young guns. If he did, at least one line would play his system well. As it stands now, no line passes well, cycles well, or sets up plays outside of SOB. IMO, the veterans covered up the flaws in the past. Now that most of them are gone, we are seeing the results of BBs coaching.

Posted by: ablake70 | December 13, 2010 1:33 AM | Report abuse

It IS all about chemistry, However that falls on the GM. He assembled this group, BB is doing what he can with what GM provides, which isn't as deep as they say.

Posted by: Cheef | December 13, 2010 1:39 AM | Report abuse

Soooo, even "shutdown" defenseman Scott Hannan could not defense the dogma of being a Washintonian: defense must NOT be played.

Ah, the IDENTITY of the Washington Crapitals.

Posted by: slurpeesarecool | December 13, 2010 1:47 AM | Report abuse

I meant "defy the dogma", not "defense".

Posted by: slurpeesarecool | December 13, 2010 1:48 AM | Report abuse

Reading most of these messages here are comical.

As I stated a few days ago, BB has lost this team. No one can give a good explanation of how we got shut out 4 times in the last 11 games. We're not talking 2-0, 1-0. How about 7-0, and 2x 5-0.

OV gets in a scrap and then signals our to the bench afterwards and pumps his hand. Hendricks is the only one that follows with some dancing of his own. Laich, Knuble, Poti, Hannah - that was a signal to follow the leader. You didn't step up!

No one has mentioned that the Caps started to fall apart after they were winning consistently and BB decided to play musical chairs with the lines. His excuse, "well lets see who can play with who in case we get in the playoffs and we need to do the Harlem Shuffle".

Trading Fehr at this point is meaningless. Trading Semin with all his gifted talent is a huge mistake.

This team has the skill to win it all. They need a structured disciplined veteran NHL coach to make this team as one. That's the bottom line!

BB sorry to inform you but Hanlon and Cassidy need you to join their foursome.

Or maybe he can write another book and tell us how this all fell apart.

Change is coming...............

Posted by: puckman | December 13, 2010 2:15 AM | Report abuse

"Cheef - say what you will about GMGM but NOBODY in the hockey community has ever referred to him as classless."

How do you know that? Of course they're not going to say it publicly. I think there;s quit a few in the hockey community that don't have a very high opinion of McPhee. I've heard indications of it. His overall record in 13 years as GM is pretty darn poor too.

Posted by: alanb1 | December 13, 2010 2:48 AM | Report abuse

It's funny that 3 weeks ago we were complaining about this little issue and that little issue. WOW, have times change. We suck, I just don't know how else to put it. If your backup goalie is too sick to play why not bring one up from Hershey? You already have an f-ing player flying to New York, why not 2? Oh yea, Varly never gets hurt. Boy, the Caps management is dumb. I have been trying to defend BB this year but, I'm now off the BB train. He has to go. He can take GMGM with him. This team is officially a circus.

Posted by: chriscaps | December 13, 2010 3:40 AM | Report abuse

I'm not done yet. BB: "We didn't have time to pull anybody up and he couldn't go in" Hey coach maybe it's time that you check on your f-ing players once in a while. You SHOULD know that status of your players. I bet Neuvirth had the flu and BB should have known. I bet you the coach on the other bench knows the status of his players. Fire BB.

Posted by: chriscaps | December 13, 2010 3:47 AM | Report abuse

it's 1:30 am PST... i have a weird feeling i'm going to wake up to something very interesting in the morning. it's almost like xmas, i don't know what it could be but i'm sure it will be exciting!

this certainly pains me to watch this team right now, but i'm not shocked just like i wasn't shocked when we lost the Montreal in the playoffs. i kinda expected it. as a caps fan, i'm just used to it.

i hope it turns around. i've never been a fire this person or that person but something has to change. i think cstanton1 is right. i think we need a new GM. you can't continue to mask the problem. but again, what the hell do i know, i'm just a diehard caps fan and even though they are sh&*(* the bed right now, I'm still a caps fan and always will be.

Posted by: natresgroup | December 13, 2010 4:33 AM | Report abuse

the D - system is wrong.
it is obvious, that with the 1st D-pair out, forwards need to play more defense. Instead, we got so many odd-man rushes in one game, that i can't believe the coach really addressed this issue.
Actually, it hurts in every game, but this time it hurted badly.
2) Ovi playing the point is nonsense - there is more logic then in Ovi+MP85+Knuble, Semin+Backs+Laich (Hendrics?), rather than keeping Ovi+Backs together and Ovi playing the point.
3) Offense is out of synch - stop doing the things, that don't work - if shooting from the range is required, let D do it and forwards will storm the crease and hunt for rebounds.

Hoping for the best...

Posted by: Michael01a | December 13, 2010 6:47 AM | Report abuse

"Washington's 7-0 defeat at the hands of the Rangers on Sunday night makes this the Capitals' first six-game losing streak since March 2007, at the end of the final full season of Glen Hanlon's time as head coach."

According to the NHL, the Caps are on a three-game losing streak. Kindly report it properly: They're on a six-game "winless" streak.

Posted by: 1995hoo | December 13, 2010 7:06 AM | Report abuse

I've been saying it for a while now, BB has lost this team. He has tried to install a defensive system, and his team has ignored him. It's time for a coaching change. This is not a flu breakout or goalies being off thier game. The Caps are playing pond hockey and so the coach breaks up lines -- say what?

Posted by: JIMALLCAPS2 | December 13, 2010 7:08 AM | Report abuse

My vote for new coach would be "Iron" Mike Keenan. He would kick ass and not take any prisoners - just the type of coach that is needed now by the team so that they have their heads on straight.

Posted by: MReilly9 | December 13, 2010 7:18 AM | Report abuse

Nothing short of a major trade and/or a coaching change will turn things around for this team, they have tuned him OUT already.

KONOWALCHUK for coach!!!!!!

Posted by: joek443 | December 13, 2010 7:20 AM | Report abuse

What happened to all those people telling everyone to relax, it was just a losing streak? I have been screaming since last spring for BB's head and got ridiculed by so many on this site but now my opinion seems to be in the majority. He has lost the team, please replace him before it is too late for this extremely talented team to recover.

Also, note to Ted......I was watching the Wizards game on Friday night and saw that they brought back a bunch of their alum to be around that young team and provide a positive influence. I am pretty sure that Langway and Bondra live in this area, why not give them a ring??!! Maybe give Maruk, Gartner and Kolzig a call as well!! I know none of those guys ever won it all but don't you think they could have a positive effect as mentors???

Posted by: PhilR | December 13, 2010 7:42 AM | Report abuse

The D isn't complete when you're without your top pair.

Posted by: griz0615 | December 13, 2010 7:57 AM | Report abuse

The D isn't complete when you're without your top pair.

Posted by: griz0615 | December 13, 2010 7:57 AM | Report abuse

That ****55 is on our "top pair" tells you all you need to know about our defense and compete level as a team. ****55 epitomizes what GMGM and BB look for in players: size, skill, and an unwillingness to play hard-nosed, intense physical hockey. WATCH OUT PENS, HERE WE COME!!

Posted by: vermontcaps | December 13, 2010 8:16 AM | Report abuse

i got it, its the curse of the Acela club. when Ted pulled a Danny and got greedy and made the table and rail seating season tickets for a ridiculous price, Bam KARMA rared its ugly head!!!! nice job Ted you Ass!

Posted by: bigBinMd | December 13, 2010 8:21 AM | Report abuse

Vermon.

Schultz does not make a lot of mistakes. He is a very good positional defenseman. We keep having this debate but the forwards, goaltending. defense, bad luck, coaching, the flu, bad on ice chemistry, lack of hitting are the reasons this team stinks right now. I know I am Captain Obvious.

Posted by: pkme | December 13, 2010 8:23 AM | Report abuse

It just occurred to me that GMGM has never won a CUP in management. Reached the Finals twice. 13 years to bring in a champiosnhip team. The Pats and Steelers have done rebuilds faster than that. Look at The Penquins rebuild. Much faster also. Well if you are going to can BB show Mcphee the door as well. He should be terminated for the Eric Fehr pick alone.

Posted by: pkme | December 13, 2010 8:35 AM | Report abuse

Schultz doesn't make many mistakes that result in goals, but he's not a top four guy on a lot of teams.

This team definately needs a shakeup, I'd call Phoenix and ask about Scottie Upshall. I know he had some injury issues last year, but when he played with Philly he was active on every shift. Mixes it up physically, and puts the puck in the net from time to time. I think he'd look good on our 3rd line. I'd offer up Fehr, but I don't think Phoenix would do it. The Isles are going nowhere, make an offer for Konopka and put him on the 4th line with King and Brads. I do not care what happens to Stecks and Gordon. Demote them, trade them for picks, anything.

And then fire BB.

Posted by: Fletch22 | December 13, 2010 9:19 AM | Report abuse

@cheef

OK, we got your message that you don't like McPhee...so now SHUSH... or can you not talk about anything else....severe sickness there fella.

Posted by: RogerNoVa | December 13, 2010 9:27 AM | Report abuse

and the Redskins need to fire there coach ..oh and the Terps too right..

Posted by: heathdog1119 | December 13, 2010 10:44 AM | Report abuse

Think they need to find some consistent D pairings. Hannan looks like he's still trying to play the Avs system and it's messing with his linemates. If he was at least playing with the same guy consistently they would get used to each other but swapping him all over the place isn't working. My guess is that Colorado breaks out by placing the 2nd defenceman in the slot to take the pass instead of going behind the net, which is what the Capitals try to do. Hannan seems to be going to the front of the net when his partner has the puck along the boards but they always seem to look to see if there's a pass behind the net and when it's not there (because he's in front of the net) they hold the puck too long and turn it over. Or still dump it behind the net but there's no one to receive it. Just an observation.

Posted by: Stu_c | December 13, 2010 10:55 AM | Report abuse

Wow, what a down group! Me Included, as somene else said, i am stunned, hard to believe this is happening.

I have tried to help, buy changing routine, first few games, i woke up, and looked at the WP.com site, then NHL.com for the score board, i travel over seas a lot, and try to listen when i can!

speaking of changing things, i am not sure if it is time for the BB to go quite yet, I do agree with the rest of comments about changing lines too often, way too often.

Also, i did not like how Kolizig was handled, the guy deserved a better chance fo playing out the end. Huet was fine, but he ran to the Hawks, not happy with how they handled last years goalie, for sure Karma playing catch up with us!

Few years ago i said, if we can not win with OV, who can we win with? Cindy?
How about Green, Alzner, Fehr, and Bourque for Crosby? (oh we already traded Bourgue last year). Just kidding, ofcourse, that is crazy, but hey so are some of the other trade suggestions.

I hope this thing rights itself!!!

Posted by: hunter321 | December 13, 2010 10:56 AM | Report abuse