Posted at 12:42 PM ET, 02/ 3/2011

Alexander Semin's status uncertain against Tampa Bay

By Katie Carrera

Coach Bruce Boudreau said after practice that he wasn't sure whether Alexander Semin, who has been out with a groin muscle injury since early January, would make the trip to Tampa with the team this afternoon. Semin took full part in the last two days of practice.

Semin was involved in all the drills at KCI this morning and here's what the Capitals' lines looked like:

Ovechkin-Backstrom-Chimera
Laich-Perreault-Semin
Hendricks-Johansson-Knuble-Beagle
King-Gordon-Steckel-Bradley

All defensemen excluding Tom Poti took part in the regular practice as did both Semyon Varlamov and Michal Neuvirth. The Capitals held a rather rigorous hour-long practice for a travel day and Boudreau said he thought it was important to have two days of work before the important contest against the Southeast Division leading Lightning on Friday.

"I think so, especially after the break where I didn't think we had great legs against Montreal," Boudreau said. "I thought yesterday's practice was fairly difficult and today's was a good, upbeat type of practice and we had two real long video sessions, which is really not as normal as we normally do. I think we were in there for 45 minutes today watching video."

More to come.

By Katie Carrera  | February 3, 2011; 12:42 PM ET
Categories:  Alexander Semin
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Line change: Who should lead the attitude change?
Next: Capitals' game in Tampa Friday a must-win

Comments

I think it is up to Johnny E to take the reins and lead this team to salvation.

Johnny E should step up and put the fear of god into the heads of all the other players knowing that if they fail at anything they will have to deal with the wrath of Johnny E. We all know that no one wants that.

All players will fall in line to avoid be pummeled by Johnny E.

LEAD THIS TEAM TO SALVATION JOHNNY E!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Trade the bum. Him and Poti - or put them down like we do with horses.

Posted by: lylewimbledon | February 3, 2011 12:53 PM | Report abuse

There is something amiss with saying that BOTH BB and GMGM are horrible and need to be fired because the previous three years have shown it to be so.

It really is an either/or for GMGM and BB if either are performng as horribly as people on here have suggested.

The thinking is:

1)If BB is an absolutely horrible coach who is not getting anything out of a talented team which is shown by the Caps only being 5th in the conference and with their play on the ice.

This would mean that BB HAS THE TALENT to put forth a championship team but is failing to do. If the talent is there to win a championship then that would mean that GMGM did his job and did it well.

2) If it is GMGM who has done horribly and there is not championship contender caliber talent on the Caps and the Caps have no chance to win with this level of talent.

Then it really isn't BB's fault as no coach could win with this level of talent. Being 5th in the conference and winning the president's trophy last year with a talent base that is clearly not contender quality is pretty good coaching.

It really is one or the other. Either the Caps do not have contender quality talent and that blame would go to GMGM or the Caps do have contender quality talent and that blame would go to BB.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 1:14 PM | Report abuse

@sgm3

and if its BB's fault, GMGM hired him and hasa now hired how many coaches that haven't worked out?? So you can easily lay blame on both of them. The current roster is talented enough to be playing much better than it is. I dont care if they win or lose the games, just play better. That being said the roster isnt at the championship level and if that is the ultimate goal, which it should be, than GMGM hasnt done his job. That is my opinion anyway. Both are at fault. BB gets more of a leash from me because he hasn't been here as long but its not much longer.

Posted by: ThePat | February 3, 2011 1:22 PM | Report abuse

sgm,

Your assumption that it can only be one or the other is false.

It isn't Bruce's fault that he doesn't have a solid 2C.

It isn't GMGM's fault that Bruce's PP tactics suck a@@ and that his answer to every problem is to madly shuffle lines in search of a magic combo that works.

Glad I could help.

Posted by: Steve_R | February 3, 2011 1:26 PM | Report abuse

@ThePat

If you believe that BB is the problem and want to blame and fire GMGM for hiring BB that would be fine.

I was more talking about the criticism of BB being a bad coach and GMGM being a bad GM in terms of acquiring the right players.

If the Caps do not have a championship contender quality roster then I have a hard time blaming BB.

That would mean he got to game 7 with eventual SC champs in the 2nd round, then won the president's trophy with a clearly inferior roster. That would qualify as overachieiving. Being 5th in the conference right now for a non-contender roster would seem to be about right as non-contender rosters are usually seeded around 5-8 in terms of quality. So he still would be doing pretty well.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 1:29 PM | Report abuse

@sgm3

The Pat is right. Both stink !

As for your sarcasm about Johnny E, when you have a line up of some of the biggest pu**ies in the league, you look at real hockey players like John as "a ray of hope"

Sarge, Poti, Charmin, Semin, Stecks please start kicking your fellow Caps in the rear to play "physical NHL level" hockey. How is that for sarcasm !!!!!!

Posted by: Hunterforcoach | February 3, 2011 1:30 PM | Report abuse

And if a team has enough # draft picks over a given time any blogger can draft all the right players and coach them all to absolute SC glory.

Conclusion: I blame the bloggers.

Posted by: CTCapsPhan | February 3, 2011 1:30 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, my humor got the best of me. Should read enough #1 draft picks.

Posted by: CTCapsPhan | February 3, 2011 1:32 PM | Report abuse

@sgm3

I've really been digging your posts advocating for Big E. lately, but I'm not sure if you're sincerely calling for him to be given a larger role on the team, or if your posts are just an attempt to get me to respond. I haven't been posting much lately because, well, the majority of folks here are now seeing the things myself and a few others have been saying since the season began...the cat is finally outta the bag!!

Posted by: vermontcaps | February 3, 2011 1:32 PM | Report abuse

@Steve_R

With the Caps results over the past 3 years, both the GM and the coach could not both be performing HORRIBLY.

If a GM and a coach are both performing horribly that would mean the roster would be loaded with inferior talent and the coach would be getting even less out of the roster. Those results end up leaving a team in the bottom 5 of the league. The Caps haven't been close to that so clearly both the GM and the coach have NOT been performing horribly.

Somebody has done a pretty decent job considering how the Caps have done the past few years.

Try to step back and think sometimes. It helps.

So what is it, right now do the Caps have championship-contender roster or not?

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 1:34 PM | Report abuse

I will laugh if the Caps make it into the playoffs and win straight through to the SC without changing anything they are doing now or the people they have to do it. Don't think they will, but I will still laugh.

Posted by: CTCapsPhan | February 3, 2011 1:36 PM | Report abuse

Semin is really enjoying the lack of success without him, isn't he...

I can't believe he is taking so long to heal.

I am not saying force him to play, but it's frustrating...

Posted by: SoaringCaps | February 3, 2011 1:36 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: vermontcaps

I'm just having fun with it. Not meant to have any substance in any way(positive or negative), just having fun.

Think of it more as a shout out to you.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 1:37 PM | Report abuse

Funny, it looked like they had their legs for the first 20 minutes, what happened?? If they did not have their legs that would be from the puck drop not after the forst period, this guy is an absolute joke....so fricking tired of tubby's stale excuses.

Posted by: PhilR | February 3, 2011 1:39 PM | Report abuse

"That would mean he got to game 7 with eventual SC champs in the 2nd round, then won the president's trophy with a clearly inferior roster. That would qualify as overachieiving"

sgm,

That argument is sophistry at its finest. You can't compare the roster with Fedorov as 2C from two years ago to this one. Apples to oranges.

Since 12/1 the team has gotten something like 28 out of 54 possible points. With the talent that this team has, that just plain sucks.

Posted by: Steve_R | February 3, 2011 1:40 PM | Report abuse

@CTCapsFan

I will laugh as well. Im willing to laugh at myself if it means we are in the Cup finals. I could care less if my opinions were wrong at that point.

Posted by: ThePat | February 3, 2011 1:41 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Steve_R

Okay then, over the past three years and now including this year, which of those rosters when entering the playoffs were of championship contender quality?

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 1:46 PM | Report abuse

Enough!! Get that weenie-whiner Semin a ticket out of town immediately! Send him out west to Calgary or Edmonton....see how he liked it in the Frozen Tundra. I'd take a dozen pucks for him.

Posted by: CB28031 | February 3, 2011 1:48 PM | Report abuse

@Steve_R

and is the current roster championship-contender quality?

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Can you really blame Semin for not wanting to rush back? He rushed back in Dec. and look where that got him. He's obviously been playing hurt or sick since Nov. I think CapsFan75 has pointed that out numerous times and we still question his toughness. He's been practicing, working with strength and conditioning, and hopefully, healing. The guy has always said, "I just want to play hockey." I'm sure he isn't taking his injury or not playing lightly.

Posted by: nicety251 | February 3, 2011 1:48 PM | Report abuse

sgm3,

I also believe that both are at fault here but I lay the heaviest blame on BB at this point.

Here is my thinking:

GMGM has constructed a team that does have a lot of talented players but the supporting cast that gets a team to the Cup are not there. Obviously a @C is missing and although he did somewhat address the D it still needs to be improved. Further, the bottom six forwards are just not the supporting cast of a Cup winning team other than maybe Brads and Hendricks (and I think they should part ways with Brads after this season as well).

In short, GMGM has constructed a very talented REGULAR season team that is underachieving currently due to a tubby blob behind the bench that has no fricking clue.

Posted by: PhilR | February 3, 2011 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Ok so now BB is unsure if Semin is making the trip to TB.

The longer this goes on, he is not hurt. He is being traded and we are waiting for days to go by so either the team he is going to or our team can take on the salary involved in the deal. That is my OPTIMISTIC thought of the day.

Posted by: ThePat | February 3, 2011 12:27 PM

I want to take your thought, drop something on it, then flush it. =)

And in case you couldnt tell, the "it" Im talking about is POOP. ;)

We all assume it was the groin. But Semin left the line up after that almost knee hit he took (upper thigh I think they called it orginially). I like that he is doing full practices, which means he is almost ready to return. BB says he is unsure, but from the lines above, it looks as if BB is counting him as in.

Posted by: SeminAllOverTheIce | February 3, 2011 1:49 PM | Report abuse

@sgm3

I think our best chance was the year we lost to the Flyers, then last year and then the year we beat the Rangers. And I dont think this team is close to being as good as any of those 3 as it is currently made up. This team has lose a series 4-1 written all over it.

Posted by: ThePat | February 3, 2011 1:50 PM | Report abuse

Should be 2C instead of @C, stupid typing!

Posted by: PhilR | February 3, 2011 1:51 PM | Report abuse

sgm: The caps had a million #1 picks since 2002 after imploding the Jagr team. GM did fairly well picking on the 1st rounds since then, 2003, 2005 and the Baby Gus pick the exceptions. Carlson and Kuzzie sem to be excellent picks. So, he has done great to acquire talent but not toughness (and, face it, they lucked into Ovechkin by being third worst and then winning lottery).

He has done a poor job picking coaches and a poor job filling out the roster with role players. And his free agency signings? Some good, some not.

GM to be fair is average as a GM. There are plenty worse. Can he be a Cup-winning GM? I'm doubting that.

BB on the other hand did a super job to lift this team from their doldrums in 2007 but right now looks totally clueless.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 3, 2011 1:51 PM | Report abuse

too bad Johnny E is a middleweight for the most part and has little interest in fighting. Every yr with the Caps, his fighting totals decrease. Bradley was a more prolific fighter earlier as well. Sutherby became more prolific after he left the Caps. See the trend?

Posted by: cstanton1 | February 3, 2011 12:52 PM | Report abuse

You've been right about the Caps inability to develop players who rely on fighting as a big part of their game, and the trend you point to CAN'T BE DENIED. Nobody does a better job arguing for the style of hockey we need to employ than you, which is why I'm bothered by your post above.

Johnny just a "middleweight"? Surely you're joking. 6'4, 220#, and a quick look at his fight ledger shows that he only tangles with heavyweights. (Okay, Malone earlier this year isn't a heavy but he barked-up Erskine's tree and paid very quickly for it). I don't think he's lost his "interest" in fighting as much as he's now playing for a coach who OBVIOUSLY disdains the fighting aspect of hockey frowns on the idea of using it as a legitimate game tactic. When in Rome, do as the Romans do....right?

Add #4s concussion history (sidenote: I hear Savard has been upgraded and will likely return this season), the fact BB doesn't care about him, and who could blame Erskine for not being more intimidating and active as it relates to fighting?

Make no mistake, Erskine is the only player on the team (well, DJK too but he doesn't count, right??) who would jump into an altercation w/gloves off to defend a teammate before first checking the jersey numbers of those involved in the melee. With BB out of the picture next year, I'm confident we'll see the return of the Erskine who relished the fisticuffs.

Posted by: vermontcaps | February 3, 2011 1:52 PM | Report abuse

@SAOTI

I know and that was more of a joke. I dont think it was his groin either, I think he sprained his MCL most likely.

But I wouldnt be against trading him if we got a decent return for him.

Posted by: ThePat | February 3, 2011 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: PhilR

I fall in on your side. I would get rid of BB first and see how another coach would do with these players as I think it has been a talented roster the past few years, but underachieved in the playoffs last year.

Personally I think BB is a pretty good NHL coach and if I was another team that was struggling I would hire him in a second(think Columbus[yes, the Umberger thing would be ironic]). But I think that the players have tuned BB out now.

For some reason that happens a lot in hockey and when that happens you need to get another coach.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 1:58 PM | Report abuse

"I think he sprained his MCL most likely." - ThePat

That's exactly what I have been thinking, and the time line for returning fits better than a groin as well.

My question is, what do you consider good return for him? A 2C? Who will this 2C set up in scoring (Semin is the only legit scoring threat after 1st line)? Trade him for another winger? So this new winger can play with no center as well? For a D man? How does that help our scoring issues? And not NHL 11 for PlayStation trades...I mean plausible/actually possible ones.

Not trying to sound condescending, I am really just curious your (and others calling for his trade...sans those that would classify as being in the DB by tominsocal) thoughts.

Posted by: SeminAllOverTheIce | February 3, 2011 2:06 PM | Report abuse

@SAOTI

I honestly havent thought about his value now that he has an extra year on the contract. That changes things. When he was a UFA I thought a desperate team looking to clear salary would be the most likely fit.

Just thinking really quickly about it. A guy like Umberger plus a 3rd or 4th liner F or a lower tiered Dman. Or a straight up deal for a guy like Penner. To me the key in dealing him is picking up a piece and shaving off salary to then be able to acquire another piece by trading a prospect or using that additional money in free agency over the summer.

While I think Semin is extremely talented and enjoy watching him play. The injuries every season and the on/off switch he has aren't something I'd be investing $6.7M in.

Posted by: ThePat | February 3, 2011 2:16 PM | Report abuse

SAOTI,

I think now that Semin has an additional year on his contract that you could conceivably get two pieces for him from a team like the Kings, may be even Ottowa although they may not want the salary. Maybe a center and a forward for Semin, it may actually be worth it if you tthink about it.

Posted by: PhilR | February 3, 2011 2:19 PM | Report abuse

How about Fisher and Neil for Semin?

Posted by: PhilR | February 3, 2011 2:27 PM | Report abuse

Vermont

I put him in the Sheldon Brookbank category. Tough yes, willing yes, but not prolific enough.

Erskine was never a true heavy anyway because he always lacked true punching power. His big frame allows him to hang in there with a lot of other heavies, but his technique and power imo put him at a notch below heavy.

And i think since 2005, he's been drifting further away from that role. Back then he fought true fighters from other teams (Reed Low, Janssen, Kip Brennan, Sugden, Orr). He doesn't fight prolifically anymore and he doesn't fight the other team's tough guy when he has a chance. I'm not saying thats right or wrong, its just how it is. Also, because he's a defenseman, that makes it harder for him esp at the NHL level to be that guy.

but then again....look at Deryk Engelland. He's not having any problem making his presence felt this year is he.

has JE "won" fights against heavies? sure. but he hasn't really won them impressively. He either clotheslined guys with forearms or he wrestled em down and ended up on top. That's a big difference between winning a fight and landing a heavy hurtful blow. He's nowhere near Colton Orr's punching power. He's had good fights, just not enough of em to be considered a true heavy. And he's declining in that regard.

Posted by: cstanton1 | February 3, 2011 2:38 PM | Report abuse

@ThePat,

Don't you think the injuries every season and the on/off switch would deter a good trade value? Also, we have enough 3rd and 4th liners and RJ Umberger for Semin does nothing for me.

I think we may be stuck with him, IMO is a good thing, unless we trade him and some good prospects for a bomb shell deal. However, too many teams are still in the running for that to happen.

Posted by: CTCapsPhan | February 3, 2011 2:39 PM | Report abuse

A 2nd line of Lacih/Fisher/Fehr doesn't really excite me. I would guess that line would continue having trouble to score.

I would love to acquire Neil(unlikely to be traded) but not at the expense of Semin.

Semin will not be traded this year. It won't happen. It could happen in the off-season but it won't happen during this season.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 2:44 PM | Report abuse

also, I don't think Erskine was ever considered a fearsome fighter. He's a big strong guy who has a lot of character and some leadership ability. That's why Dallas made him their 2nd round pick. They wanted to eventually replace Derian Hatcher so they kept drafting guys like Erskine. Later they drafted Matt Nickerson and Mark Fistric. Both Erskine types. Same build, same demeanor.

Fistric is developing into a rugged dman for them who can pull down good minutes.

That brings me to another point. You don't draft Erskine and then give up on the rugged dman type just because he didn't turn into a top 4 dman. You have to draft enough of them to give yourself a chance that at least 1 or 2 will develop. If you look at certain teams' draft philosophies, they go after these types of players on a consistent basis. And then some actually develop and make the nhl. Ditto with power forwards. Ditto with quality grinding forwards with size.

what a concept huh

Posted by: cstanton1 | February 3, 2011 2:46 PM | Report abuse

sgm3,

Not saying that is the last move to make but that gets you the 2C and a great 3rd liner who brings toughness. Then you make another deal for another top six forward......it could happen in a perfect world.

Posted by: PhilR | February 3, 2011 2:47 PM | Report abuse

The reason acquiring a good 2nd line center will be a boon is that that center will have Semin on his wing. It is the combination of a good 2nd line center with Semin that will make the 2nd line dangerous.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 3, 2011 2:47 PM | Report abuse

@CTCapsPhan

Yeah I do. Thats why I said 2 players that would equal about $5M in salary or 1 player that equals about $4.5M in salary. I dont think you'd get the equivalent of an even talent for Semin. But I'd rather have players that are consistent and show up every night. And that extra money to get other pieces.

Like others have said, having $16 M tied into two wingers is beyond stupid.

Posted by: ThePat | February 3, 2011 2:53 PM | Report abuse

How about Fisher and Neil for Semin?

Posted by: PhilR |

I'd do it in a heartbeat. Fisher is a straight ahead player. And thats what you need in the playoffs. He can play a 3rd line center role extremely well. And he can also chip in on the 2nd line. He may not be the perfect 2nd line center but he does provide a big missing piece to this team. Neil as well, for some very similar reasons.

The way i look at it, Semin and Sarge are the 2 biggest trade options. You gotta be able to get at least 1 high impact player and 2 lesser impact players back in a deal.

Let MaJo and Fisher battle it out for the 2nd and 3rd line center roles. Pick up a Konopka and Neil for the bottom 2 lines. Pick up a quality dman as well.

You can do with the trading pieces we have. If Semin gets you Neil and Fisher, then a draft pick will get you Konopka (Isles are rebuilding), and Schultz plus a prospect/draft pick could get you a veteran dman like Regehr (Calgary looking to dump salary and pick up youth for another rebuild).

I'm hesitant to dump Fehr in a deal only because he really is Knuble's replacement sooner rather than later.

Then you have

Green-Regehr
Carlson-Alzner
Erskine-Hannan

Ovy-Backs-Knuble
Laich-Fisher-Fehr
Hendricks-Majo-Beagle
Brads-Konopka-AG/Steck/Gordo

I'd be very content with that lineup. My preference would be to give AG or Pinizotto first crack at that 4th line RW position but I can understand if the coach wants another strong faceoff guy on that line and in the lineup besides Konopka.

Posted by: cstanton1 | February 3, 2011 2:59 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: sgm3

Don't say "will"
Its possible, but far from definite. The only time I have ever seen Semin play any level of consistent motivated hockey is when he had his Russian mentor in Fedorov on that line.

Semin needs a very specific type of center. Not just anyone will do. It affects his play, his mood.

Time to cut ties with him and make a symbolic and philosophical statement by trading away him and Sarge.

Posted by: cstanton1 | February 3, 2011 3:04 PM | Report abuse

@cstanton

Good points, and truth be told I don't consider #4 a "true" heavy because that title should be reserved for guys like....hey we know the names and their roles, so no point in wasting time. But Erskine is the closest we've got, and labeling him a middleweight isn't fair and it borders on disrespect. (I'm not looking for a pissing match w/ya....I DON'T WANT TO GET CHEWED-UP AND SPIT-OUT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO CROSSES YOU DOES)

I don't think Erskine is "declining" in his fighting ability, but I agree he's not nearly as active as he should be and I think that's a result of the coaching. He's missed some glorious opportunities to really step-up, and I think his indifferent approach to fighting is a reflection of the indifference shown by the entire team playing for BB. If Keenan were behind the bench, the beast in #4 would be unleashed.

As for Engelland, there's three major differences. First, he's a rookie trying to establish a name for himself in the league. Second, the team he plays for values that style of hockey and he's allowed (I mean expected)to play that brand. Third, I'd bet the farm that Bylsma has conferenced w/DE and defined the role he must play and what the club's expectations of him are. None of those three apply to Big John, and if the two were to switch teams I think Johnny would rise above DE when it came to comparisons.

Posted by: vermontcaps | February 3, 2011 3:08 PM | Report abuse

@cstanton

you could do something like Semin/Sarge/Boyd Gordon

for

Fisher/Phillips/Ruutu

I think if you throw in Neuvirth you could bring back Kovalev(not saying equal value, just that moving salary would allow it) and make it a pretty big blockbuster deal. Yes very big deal I know, but after the season you lose Kovalev and have free up money. Hopefully resign Phillips.

Yup I know Im crazy, but whatever throwing stuff into the trade machine is fun.

Posted by: ThePat | February 3, 2011 3:10 PM | Report abuse

sadly none of it will come to fruition

we'll give up a guy like Pinizzotto, and a 1st for Kaberle. (I don't think even the Caps are dumb enough to trade Eakin)

@vermont
no argument there. On this team JE is a heavy. And if he was a rook with the Pens he'd be doing the same thing Engelland is (minus the KOs)

Posted by: cstanton1 | February 3, 2011 3:38 PM | Report abuse

TO VERMONTCAPS , SGM3 AND WHO EVER ELSE WILL LISTEN TO ME RANT ... VERY WELL THEN MEN.....LISTEN UP....

first of all my name is SexiRexi I'm a english bulldog and I have 3cents to chime in here with . Been a Caps fan for 25 dog life years .....

my 3cents would be this . GmGm has done a pour job of bringing in talant . Most of his picks have work well for the Hersey Bears . But they have been bad picks for the capitals as in bringing these picks along to play at the next level . Out of 5 picks it only takes 2 picks to work out well to be called a great draft pick . That has not happened . It would appear that they are willing to give this picks more time to be molded & taught how to play the game at the NHL level . The other thing is the 5 picks had been pick based on their skill set. This team was built to challenge the other 4 teams in the SE . Thing is this has work for 2-3 years but now BUT NOW these other SE teams has re-group and they have re-group well all the long while caps have not . So who is the blame ? gmgmgmgm

Posted by: doggydodo | February 4, 2011 9:17 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: PhilR | February 3, 2011 1:39 PM | Report abuse

If you don't "have your legs" in a hockey game, it means you can't sustain it for a full 60 mins. That would explain why they opened the game great and then collasped. I watched the game. Its exactly what happened.

Think before you write, man. If you want to complain that the team is not well conditioned and needs to get into better shape, then say it.

Posted by: jmurray019 | February 4, 2011 9:34 AM | Report abuse

before his injury, Semin was all over the ice, just couldn't keep him down!

Posted by: pejochum | February 4, 2011 9:48 AM | Report abuse