Boudreau on Ovie: 'This is his little funk'

Jose Theodore will start tonight at Verizon Center, where the Caps haven't lost since Dec. 28 (12 games). Rangers' backup Alex Auld, meantime, make his debut for New York after being claimed on re-entry waivers last week.

The Rangers are also expected to get back leading scorer Marian Gaborik, who has missed three games with a suspected groin injury.

There are also going to be some changes to the Caps' forward lineup. One game after watching from stands, Matt Bradley and David Steckel are back in and Brendan Morrison and Bord Gordon will come out.

And, just in case you're wondering, Boudreau is already sick of answering questions about who's in and who's out. When asked why Morrison, who has 2 goals in his past 36 games, isn't playing, Boudreau shot back: "I've got five extra guys."

"I sat Bradley and Steckel the other night, and they didn't deserve to be sat, either," he added. "When you've got a lot of good players ... we want to make sure everyone is going to be game ready, and if you went with your potential game lineup every night, in our position, it might be a month, month in a half before guys get into a game, and I don't want that to happen."

The lines, based on the morning skate, will look like this tonight:

Ovechkin-Backstrom-Knuble
Don't see this one changing anytime soon
Laich-Belanger-Semin
Belanger up to the second line
Chimera-Fleischmann-Fehr
Flash back in the middle again
Bradley-Steckel-Walker
How could you sit Walker after that debut?

The 'D' pairings are likely the same, since John Erskine and Tyler Sloan skated with the scratches.

Boudreau also spent a little longer than usual dissecting the Caps' power play during a post-skate team meeting. The unit still leads the league in effectiveness at 25.1 percent, but it has come up empty in two straight games, three of the past four and tonight faces the Rangers' Ryan Callahan-led penalty kill, which ranks sixth in the league at 84.2 percent.

Something else the Caps need to get back in gear? Alex Ovechkin. The two-time MVP has not scored in five games, has only four assists during that span, and since returning from the Olympics, hasn't looked like his usual, 100-mph-with-no-brakes self. The goal drought is his longest this season.

Could it be that Ovechkin is still dragging from the grind and disappointment at the Olympics? I suspect that's the case. He took yesterday off from practice and will get another break tomorrow. Perhaps a little rest and relaxation will do the trick.

I'll check in later from F Street.

By Tarik El-Bashir  |  March 6, 2010; 12:11 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Capitals' competition for ice time even more intense
Next: Tonight's lineup: Rangers at Caps

Comments

For those of you who missed the Teleforum with GMGM yesterday, he was asked about the need for a "crease clearing defenseman". He basically said that, 1) there weren't any available at a reasonable price, and, 2) he's not really convinced we need one. It did sound like Carlson has a chance to play the rest of the way. He likes guys who can transition quickly from defense to offense and his singled out Carlson for that trait.

Posted by: ccCapsfan | March 6, 2010 12:31 PM | Report abuse

Ohh... no Lundy? This should be FUN. Don't worry, Ovie will break out of his "slump" tonight with 2 goals!

Posted by: rachel216 | March 6, 2010 12:46 PM | Report abuse

Wow. 10-39-Walker. That's a deadly line. I see that one staying as solid as the top line.

And Gordon is clearly the odd man out. I hope Brads never gets sat again. He's our heart and soul.

Posted by: large23220 | March 6, 2010 1:27 PM | Report abuse

Also, I'm not sure I understand Erskine sitting. He's big, responsible and he hits. With 52, 3 and Corvo, it's basically the same player with different levels of effectiveness.

Sit Poti for cripes sake. It's sad watching him try to clear the crease. Mostly he doesn't even try anymore.

Posted by: large23220 | March 6, 2010 1:29 PM | Report abuse

I hate to say it but I am seeing BMo going the way of Chris Clark-past his prime and not able to keep up the pace. He started the year out well but in the stretch???? I do not see him being signed for next year. It's a shame-he seems like a nice guy but...

Posted by: AADCDERM | March 6, 2010 1:49 PM | Report abuse

Unfortunately large, Caps love Poti. I'd like to see Erskine switched for Poti for the tougher teams as well, but Erskine is really hard to watch sometimes. Especially last game he played. He's so slow and his skating is meh, he can't really implement any other of the features he excels in. I'd like to have Erskine for PKs. Keep him there simply to continually cross-check any opposing players at our crease.

Ovechkin has had great chances in both games back, just no finish. He's over-due for sure. Semin is as well. They are both getting the chances, but not burying them.

Posted by: richmondphil | March 6, 2010 1:50 PM | Report abuse

@ large23220

My sentiments exactly...couldn't have said it better.

Let's hope they get enough ice time (11+ minutes) to make it a reality that this will work huge for a 4th line energy bar boost for the Caps.

Posted by: capper3 | March 6, 2010 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Also have to agree with large23220-don't understand why Erskine is sitting out against the Rags. Who is going to deal with Avery and the rest of the thugs-Poti? I hope Theo eats his Wheaties as he will be clearing his own crease tonight.

Posted by: AADCDERM | March 6, 2010 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: AADCDERM | March 6, 2010 1:49 PM |

Rest him until the playoffs. He obviously takes more from the wear and tear since his injuries and given his age.

He served us well this year, and hopefully he can be like he was at the start of the year in a month. I agree though, don't see him getting re-signed.

Posted by: richmondphil | March 6, 2010 1:52 PM | Report abuse

One more thing about Ovechkin not scoring, we got to give some credit to other guys who have turned it up. Specifically, Mike Knuble. 18 goals in his last 22 games.

Posted by: richmondphil | March 6, 2010 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Looking forward to tonight. I think Auld might be just the thing the Alexes need to get going. I'm also looking forward to seeing how Belanger works with Semin and Laich - he made some great passes last game. And that 4th line - I'd hate to be facing that, there is going to be some hitting going on.

Posted by: timmyv38 | March 6, 2010 2:08 PM | Report abuse

I am not sure what all the hate for BMo is about. His job on this team is not to go out and score goals. He is out there to set up his linemates and provide some support for the D. In his last 5 games he has 3 assists. Even with a slump in the middle he has 8 assists and a goal in his last 20 games. For a second line/ third line center that is more then respectable. He is also 5th among our forwards in +/-. I am not sure what exactally everyone wants out of the guy. He is on pace for 45 points and 31 assists. That would be his highest point total since 06-07 when he had 51 points and 31 assists. Since everyone likes comparing us to the Pens if BMo was on the Pens he would be 6th on their team in points and 5th in assists. Even on Chicago he would be 7th on the team in points 5th among forwards. For a second line center he has been very good. Not everyone can be Backstrom.

Posted by: icehammer97 | March 6, 2010 2:27 PM | Report abuse

Hey Tarik, can we get an in-game chat tonite? C*A*P*S Caps Caps Caps

Posted by: zosodave | March 6, 2010 2:35 PM | Report abuse

@large23220 - I couldn't agree more. I really think Brads value to this team is undermined. I think he is the heart and soul like OV is but different. If that makes sense. Very good hockey mind and works for everything he gets. He's also a lot faster than I thought he was. He does have breakaway speed and is a good PKer because of it.

Posted by: pokerface1208 | March 6, 2010 2:54 PM | Report abuse

the next several games are basically gonna be a test session to try to find the right lineup combination so no need to freak out over a bad game or two.

just be grateful that they can do this now because of the huge lead in standing... better do it now than in the playoffs.

Posted by: joek443 | March 6, 2010 2:58 PM | Report abuse

I saw a lot of comments about the PK and I have to once again agree. It is our biggest weakness. I think the problem is in the coaching. I think BB does a fantastic job but I really think he is off point here in personnel and philosophy. We shouldn't be rotating just about every forward through #1. #2 I really don't like the philosophy of it either. You'll see during our PK that if a Dman has the puck up top, the forward will come way up high to prevent the Dman from passing to the other D. This forces the pass down low which is where you don't want the puck. Not only that but now because the forward is so high, there's even a bigger man disadvantage down low. Every team does this to us and bangs it home. It almost as if BB is terrified of a shot coming from the point. I don't get it, nobody else in the league kills like this. That forward should either fall back blocking the shooting lane or fade towards the boards to prevent the pass from going down low. But who am I right? LOL.

Posted by: pokerface1208 | March 6, 2010 2:59 PM | Report abuse

While I'll admit that Brendan Morrison has been in a scoring slump as of late, we must acknowledge that he's been a good enough center this year so that the wingers with him have functioned well.

He was a lifesaver for the team earlier this year when Flash and Fehr were down at the beginning of the year (and then when Ovi and Semin had also been down.)

Maybe a day off is what he needs so he'll have something left in the tank for the playoffs.

The Caps currently seems to have more guys than they know what to do with but depth is nice, especially when injuries happen.

Posted by: CapsFan75 | March 6, 2010 3:02 PM | Report abuse

most of y'all were FOR making these trades and now some of you aren't happy that a couple of the players were taken outta the lineup to make room for the new players...

what did you think would happen??

Posted by: joek443 | March 6, 2010 3:03 PM | Report abuse

Ovechkin better get some goals tonight and take the goal lead away from freaking Crosby.

Posted by: icehammer97 | March 6, 2010 3:04 PM | Report abuse

NO ERSKINE EVER AGAIN

i like the guy, i really do
but he is an ideal 7th d-man, good in a pinch if someone gets hurt...he just shouldnt be starting for us

ESPECIALLY when we have alzner and carlson (WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ALZNER, he is def. better than Carlson at this point)

Posted by: cotelloer | March 6, 2010 3:25 PM | Report abuse

Hope this excess forwards issue doesn't mess up team chemistry. Players need to keep playing to stay on top of their game and when you have to keep mixing up your lines so guys don't sit out for too long, it makes it difficult to get good chemistry on the team. I wouldn't be surprised if Fehr became the odd man out after a few games with Morrison centering the 3rd line if Belanger works out on line 2. Maybe something like Belanger/Fleichmann/Semin on line 2 and Morrision/Laich, Chimera on 3 with Fehr sitting out. But we'll see.

Posted by: Stu_c | March 6, 2010 3:27 PM | Report abuse

o also, if juice is healthy, he should also start over all three of those guys in the playoffs

he is def. someone who can elevate his game like he did last year in the playoffs and in the olympics

Juice is also much better than erskine

Posted by: cotelloer | March 6, 2010 3:28 PM | Report abuse

No Bmo...thank you BB!! I like the guy to but heck he was just generating no offense and was looking a step behind. Good insurance guy to keep around if someone goes down esp in playoffs. Belanger with Semin already..hmmm, guess we'll see but still hope Flash gets bumped up there at some point.

Posted by: Todgak | March 6, 2010 3:32 PM | Report abuse

In terms of mixing Belanger and Walker in, I see Walker being an odd-man-out come playoff time...
the way i see the lines is:
ov-backs-knuble
semin-morrison-laich
fehr-belanger-flash
brads-steckel-chimera

gosh, having chimera as a 4th line winger just seems DECADENT to me, the alternative to this would be if they like having flash as the 2nd line center if onyl cause those guys work so well together (which they do)

and then
ov-backs-knuble
semin-flash-laich
chimera-belanger-fehr
bradley-steckel-walker

with morrison being the odd-man out
McPhee and Boudreau are both totally right though, it doesnt matter as much as people are making a big deal out of it, just cause PEOPLE do get hurt...like, everyone is going to play plenty

Posted by: cotelloer | March 6, 2010 3:35 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Todgak | March 6, 2010 3:32 PM | Report abuse

BMo is NOT gonna be watching the game from the pressbox in the playoffs... if you think he'll be doing that then you'll be very disappointed.

the competition for playing time will be among Walker, Bradley, Steckel, Gordon and Laing.

Posted by: joek443 | March 6, 2010 3:44 PM | Report abuse

@joek

i dont think Laing is in competition for playing time...

I agree, Bmo will be playing come playoffs...
that said, i do see him doing his typical mix and match line-pairings cause I could see a situation arising where he goes down to 3 centers (backs, belanger, steckel) late in a game if we have a lead...In fact, i would welcome it

Posted by: cotelloer | March 6, 2010 4:01 PM | Report abuse

*Boudreau would be doing his mix and match pairings...I need to lay off the coffee...

Posted by: cotelloer | March 6, 2010 4:03 PM | Report abuse

Here is the way the game will go down (sorry for the spoiler)

Caps win 5-2.

1st period

Semin (Laich, Corvo)
Knuble (Green, OV) PP

2nd period

OV (Backstrom, Shultz)
Belanger (Semin)

3rd period

Green (Backstrom, Flash) PP

Posted by: Aldred15 | March 6, 2010 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Awesome that John Carlson is playing again. He makes great passes, carries the puck end-to-end, be hits, and then he goes back to the bench and smiles. And, he is what? 19 or 20? Look for 74. Go Caps!

Posted by: washingtonpost31 | March 6, 2010 4:12 PM | Report abuse

Before the trade deadline, I was actually hoping for a speedy, puck moving, good decision-making defenseman who was average to slightly above average when it came to grit and play in his own zone. He didn't have to be stellar defensively as long as he brought all the other elements I just mentioned. I've long felt that are defensemen, overall, are too slow and bad with the puck, allowing good forechecking teams to dump and chase way too effectively, often getting to pucks first and pressuring our defensemen into making mistakes.

Despite the general consensus that we needed a gritty, veteran, stay-at-home, crease-clearing defenseman, I thought the bigger need was the type of player I described above in the first paragraph because of Boudreau's style of play. We are pretty much a high octane, run and gun team, meaning getting the puck quickly out of our zone and up to the forwards is critical. Outside of Green and Pothier to a lesser extent, we didn't have any players that seemed to mesh with our aggressive, offensive philosophy. With less than ideal defensive support from the forwards at times, it's even more crucial that our defensemen can get to pucks first and get it out quickly before the pressure arrives and opposing teams can establish their forecheck. We have too many slow, underskilled defensemen to get that done consistently enough so while some more crease clearing is always great, I felt a well-rounded puck mover was possibly an even bigger need for this team.

Having said that, everything I dug up about Corvo says that he's a well below average decision-maker and not the best passer. So, he brings the speed and puckhandling ability but he doesn't apparently bring the good decision-making or even average defense. I understand that he played in all situations at Carolina but everything I've read points to a guy who makes bad decisions under pressure and isn't a very good passer. If true, this negates his speed and puckhandling and any other things he brings to the table. If we were going to get another offensive defenseman, he had to bring just about all the other traits I described earlier. If he didn't, I would have preferred the gritty, crease clearer.

I hope the reputation Corvo has is mostly inaccurate. Hopefully, fans of the Senators, Hurricanes and Kings are exaggerating his weaknesses. If they aren't, I think it was a bad move by McPhee. I was hoping for a Niedermeyer type (not necessarily Niedermeyer) and Corvo seems to be far from that mold. We might as well have went for the gritty sound defenseman if that's the case.

Posted by: tmac2yao | March 6, 2010 4:15 PM | Report abuse

the only thing that keeps Steckel in the lineup is his faceoff skill... I know he scored a couple big goals in the playoffs last year but he's not a good PKer nor is he a physical player despite his size.

if Belanger is as advertised then he will do most of the defensive zone faceoffs and I can see BB putting in Laing in the lineup in the playoffs because he's a better PKer than Steckel.

Posted by: joek443 | March 6, 2010 4:16 PM | Report abuse

I laugh at Bruce and his comments, "its is little funk". No Bruce it isn't his little funk, it is that Crosby owned him at the olympics, like he did in game 7, and you as a coach, have made sure to keep him in check, whenever the trio in the beginning of the season started running away with the scoring title, you broke them up, instead of letting them develop even more chemistry then they had, you decided to cator to your 2nd/3rd/4th liners since you relate to them more then these Euro's. Being a Canadian and a Don Cherry buddy, I can see why you did it.
Have fun watching Sid win the scoring race, the points race, and the Stanley cup again this year, ps: make sure to cheer about it with Don afterwards in secret..LOL.

Posted by: washingtoncapitals008 | March 6, 2010 4:39 PM | Report abuse

@tmac

Corvo and Poti play really, really well together
dont know why, dont know how, but they are a really good pair, together...

Posted by: cotelloer | March 6, 2010 4:40 PM | Report abuse

My initial impression of Corvo is that he is stronger than I thought. He skates and moves the puck well, his passes seemed sound, and he will hit people. He seemed to be trying to help get Poti in good defensive position, which was only partially successful in the Tampa game. I've heard the talk about him making bad passes, but anyone who plays big minutes as a primary puck-carrying d-man will have some turnovers - just ask Mike Green. My way-premature impression overall is that he comes back next year and Poti gets traded to bring back the 2nd pick. That makes Green, Corvo, and Carlson the puck-carryers (Sloan back-up) and Schultz, ShaMo, and Alzner (Erskine back-up) as their stay-at-home partners.

Posted by: zmega | March 6, 2010 4:41 PM | Report abuse

@cotelloer - On NHL Live on Friday they made a big deal of the Stamkos goal Thursday night, giving it the full stop-action treatment. Corvo was checking Stamkos in front of the goal. The puck moves to Corvo's side of the ice and he leaves Stamkos, pointing to Stamkos. Poti skates over near Stamkos. The puck comes to Stamkos and Poti doesn't react - goal. This and the bad pass by Green leading to the Lecavalier semi-break were cited as prime examples of the Caps defensive problems. Poti skates well, makes good decisions with the puck, and is a good guy, but he is a lousy defender IMO. Call me a hater if you want.

Posted by: zmega | March 6, 2010 5:00 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zmega | March 6, 2010 5:00 PM | Report abuse

I thought this, too, but after reading another post, I re-watched the highlight of Stamkos' goal.

It was entirely on Brendan Morrison, in my opinion.

He broked his stick in the corner than just drifted aimlessly into the slot and right between Poti and Stamkos.

Not only did that prevent Poti from getting his stick in the way, it provided a screen for the shooter, making it even harder for Varlamov to see the shot.

I'm not saying Poti would have been able to take Stamkos' stick of that Varlamov would have stopped it, but Morrison did just about everything he could do to help the Lightning on that play.

Posted by: tmac2yao | March 6, 2010 5:11 PM | Report abuse

Here are the highlights from the game. Click play on Stamkos' goal:

Morrison looks entire responsible for that breakdown.

Poti was in position.

Posted by: tmac2yao | March 6, 2010 5:16 PM | Report abuse

Man, lots of spelling fail on my part...

broke... then... entirely

Posted by: tmac2yao | March 6, 2010 5:21 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: washingtoncapitals008 | March 6, 2010 4:39 PM |

wut?

Posted by: richmondphil | March 6, 2010 5:24 PM | Report abuse

BMo sort of got in Poti's way. I pointed this out during the game. Gotta side with tmac on this one.

Posted by: richmondphil | March 6, 2010 5:26 PM | Report abuse

I'd like to see a Chimera-Belanger-Flash line at some point. They'd be FAST and dangerous but also very solid defensively (well maybe not Flash).

Posted by: butcherbaker | March 6, 2010 5:41 PM | Report abuse

I can't get the Stamkos video to play.

Posted by: zmega | March 6, 2010 5:51 PM | Report abuse

Yea, Poti may have been slow to react anyways and Varlamov probably wouldn't have been able to slide over in time but I don't think Morrison could have been any more casual in his foray through the slot without his stick.

I don't know what is up with Morrison. Is it a confidence thing? Has he just lost it physically?

He really is a smart and responsible player but he just doesn't seem to have the energy out there anymore to execute consistently or keep up with the play, esp. on a team that plays at this pace.

I remember an interview he did early in the season during an intermission after scoring on a breakaway (vs Toronto?). He was gasping for air and going on and on about how fast the Caps play. Maybe it's just too much for him over 82 games at this point. He looked solid early in the season but seems to have steadily fallen off the pace since then. And I'm not just talking about scoring. It's his overall game. He certainly doesn't look capable of handling 2nd line minutes.

Posted by: tmac2yao | March 6, 2010 5:52 PM | Report abuse

hate to say I TOLD YOU SO, but during the CAN-RUS game when everyone else was cheering about the 'extra rest' OV/Semin would get by being knocked out in the quarter finals i clearly stated they would come back ineffective and start off with a drought and that's EXACTLY what has happened.

Some people here need to realize by now that an extra 2 games here and there are meaningless to a professional athlete in terms of impacting his performance, but a breakdown like they had in the 1/4's has a psychological impact that reflects directly on the score sheet.

Maybe he just doesn't care at this point, since to him the important game has already come and gone.

But hey, at least they got !*extra rest*!, right hockey experts?

*rolls eyes*

Posted by: OVIwankanOVI | March 6, 2010 5:56 PM | Report abuse

@zmega

It still works for me. Maybe it's something with your computer. Try to catch it on the entire game highlights from the Caps site.

I don't mean to pick on Morrison. Every player makes mistakes in each game, from Ovechkin on down.

The problem I have with Morrison is that he's looked a step slow for many, many weeks now, regardless of what line he plays on.

Like others, I think he's an outstanding character guy with very high hockey IQ. That doesn't change the fact that he's not getting it done out there and often seems to be a step behind the play.

I agree with the poster that suggested he's a good fill-in if somebody gets hurt.

Who knows though? Maybe he'll pick it up down the stretch. If not, I'd go with Backstrom, Belanger, Laich, Steckel down the middle.

If you have to have Laich on the second line then maybe use Fleischmann at 3rd line center. For some reason, I really like the idea of a Chimera-Laich-Fehr line though. I'm not sure why. It may not be a good mix.

Posted by: tmac2yao | March 6, 2010 6:02 PM | Report abuse

the thing about the stamkos goal...

is also that it was one fo the best players in the world (stamkos)

like, if you looked through every game on any given night (which i would never bother to do) im sure you would see like at least 3-4 similar breakdowns per game (even against the prongers and raflaskis USA USA USA!), and the shooter would either shoot it into the goalie or over the net in 90% of those times, but the great ones like Ovie and Semin, they bury their opportunites at a higher rate...

also, Bmo was at that game, and he was not in a good place, like, he's a small guy, but even his token "hits" on the TB defensemen were half-hearted...the truth is, if youre not over 6' 2" and 200, you need to be going full throttle every second of every shift youre going to be ineffective

Posted by: cotelloer | March 6, 2010 6:08 PM | Report abuse

If GMGM and now BB are going to shuffle and experiment, now's the time. Definitely want to stay on top, and take that winning attitude into playoffs. But not too worried if there are some hiccups along the way as things get fine-tuned.

Absolutely agree that Matt Bradley must play if possible! Heart & soul, etc.

Also concur with the comments re BMo maybe needing a rest. Seems like a great guy, high hockey IQ, and really helped us out earlier in the season. But it does seem as though he's fallen behind a step or two lately.

What about Boyd Gordon? He doesn't seem to factor into any of the lines people are proposing here. Is it just me, or does Gordo seem to be getting better with each game in 2010? Didn't I read that Bellanger will have the 3rd highest face off %, after Stecks and Gordo? And talk about hustle at both ends!

For forward lines, how about:
OV-Lars-Knoobs
Sasha-Bellringer-Laich (keep Brooksie w/ Sasha, and maybe some continuous effort will rub off)
Chimmer-Gordo-Flash (yep, Flash to our embarrassingly good 3rd line)
Brads-Stecks-SkyWalker (nightmare 4th line for opposing teams)

That seems to leave Eric Fehr odd man out--sorry Fehrsie. Seems like a great guy, with good skillset, but despite getting the scoring started Thu, I'd like to see what happens with the above lines.

For d-pairings, how about (similar to zmega above):
Greener-Sarge
Corvo-Alzner
Carlson (aka Capt America)-ShaMo

For Goalies, I really like what Theo's been doing, and I think we give him the opportunity to continue. But let Varly have some more games to at least give him a chance to get all the way back.

Then again, what do I know...I was thinking Knuble looked a little out of it both Wed and Thu, before he scored twice in 2nd period v. Bolts.

Still, it's fun to play around. I'm sure BB knows that team chemistry trumps flat-out skill...as demonstrated so ably by Team USA. :-)

Posted by: aphid69 | March 6, 2010 6:53 PM | Report abuse

I am sooo not a happy camper right now. My 7 year old decided he wanted to go to Hershey for the weekend, and I thought I'd be able to catch the Bears game tonight. Wrong! The little brat said he didn't want to go to the game because it's too noisy (rolling eyes). So, what am I stuck doing??? Going to see Alice in Wonderland (where he will probably fall asleep). *sigh* Please excuse my post. I just felt the need to whine a little bit. :-(

Posted by: SlugGirl69 | March 6, 2010 7:07 PM | Report abuse

Crosby played in the Olympics too ( actually played a few more games than OV , one went to overtime ) and he's not drained . He scored two yesterday.

Posted by: jerryc57 | March 7, 2010 7:39 AM | Report abuse