Fedorov Day-To-Day

You may have noticed that Sergei Fedorov, who returned after missing seven games with a sprained ankle, didn't play a whole lot tonight. In fact, he skated only six shifts for a total of 4:54, and none after the first period.

He's officially listed as day-to-day, again. I'll have an update on his status from practice in the morning.

By Tarik El-Bashir  |  November 23, 2008; 1:38 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Tonight's Lineup
Next: Sharks Sink Caps, 7-2

Comments

Day to day hmm? Well that's good to know. Maybe just let him rest Monday and be healthier for us at home vs Atlanta?

Posted by: TheSkyIsntFalling | November 23, 2008 1:57 AM | Report abuse

Oh, I meant FIRST ZOMGROFLCOPTER11!1!

Posted by: TheSkyIsntFalling | November 23, 2008 1:58 AM | Report abuse

TheSkyIsntFalling wins the thread. Congrats. ;P

G'night, all.

Posted by: GregAnnapolis | November 23, 2008 2:01 AM | Report abuse

Fedorov was our only good player today, but he plays less than 5 minutes, go figure. Even Ovechkin had a big defensive gaff.

Posted by: DrAdamson | November 23, 2008 3:01 AM | Report abuse

Well, sh**.

Should have kept him on the bench. :-( I'm sorry Fedorov re-injured himself... risking that to try for a win with an exhausted team against the #1 team in the league (fresh off a 5-day rest) wasn't the best move ever, if you ask me, but I'm not the coach, and I'm not Fedorov, so...

Bummer. Hopefully he'll rest and be ready when they team comes home.

Posted by: irockthered | November 23, 2008 3:13 AM | Report abuse