Green Talks About His New Deal

Just got off a conference call with Mike Green, who signed a four-year, $21 million contract extension with the Caps this morning. Here's a little of what he had to say:

"There's a little bit of pressure," he said. "But it also takes a lot of pressure off. You know you're with the team and where you want to be. So that takes some pressure off me in one sense, but it puts the pressure on me to perform. We have a lot of unfinished business here in Washington - at least I feel that way."

Asked why he did not go the offer sheet route, Green added: "If I was going to end up in Washington, I wanted to be loyal. I didn't know it was going to take this long and come down to the last day. I don't know if that was necessarily the intention, but sometimes that happens."

Everyone got a good laugh when he was asked about his first luxury purchase. Green, as you know, is always dressed in the most trendy clothes, rocks a fauxhawk and has a pretty nice crib. But his Nissan 350z might have been the weakest car in the parking lot at KCI.

That won't be the case next season if he follows through and buys one of these.

"I wasn't going to lie," he joked. "I need a new car."

Green also said that Bruce Boudreau had an influence over him wanting to remain a Capital. Green and Boudreau have been tight since their days together in Hershey, and Boudreau's faith in the 22-year-old last season had a lot to do with his success.

"Me and Bruce have been through quite a lot of the past three years," he said. "For myself, the relationship we have there, I really hoped things would work out the way they did because I didn't want to leave Bruce."

By Tarik El-Bashir  |  July 1, 2008; 12:13 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Green Re-Signs (Updated)
Next: Reports: Kolzig To Tampa

Comments

Now you can afford that new ride, Greenie.

Seriously, I think it was obvious he wanted to remain a Capital. Even if it took silly money, I'm glad he's staying. I'm glad Gabby makes guys want to stick around.

Posted by: Jill | July 1, 2008 12:36 PM | Report abuse

Great to have a guy that wants to be here. It was refreshing to hear him on NHL Live. Now lets just lock up Huet

Posted by: Eric | July 1, 2008 12:37 PM | Report abuse

great comments, thanks Tarik.

Posted by: bigonetimer | July 1, 2008 12:37 PM | Report abuse

Good to hear, Tarik.

Heard anything about Huet?

Posted by: HolyOlie | July 1, 2008 12:39 PM | Report abuse

Class act.

Posted by: Husky Hockey | July 1, 2008 12:41 PM | Report abuse

Maserati? Weak.

VW 1.8T can nevar lose!

Posted by: Slava | July 1, 2008 12:42 PM | Report abuse

With OV as the mayor, Green would have fun driving that thing without a speed limit.

Posted by: CT Caps Fan | July 1, 2008 12:42 PM | Report abuse

@Tarik

Will green be a UFA after this deal or still have 1 year of RFA?

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | July 1, 2008 12:44 PM | Report abuse

Somebody organize a collection so we can pay Huet extra money out of pocket to stay. Or something!

Posted by: Anonymous | July 1, 2008 12:44 PM | Report abuse

Greenie needs to go with an Audi R8...that car is too phat.

Posted by: usiel | July 1, 2008 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Wish Laich was as loyal! Hey Laich - Take a page out of Greenie's book. Reach a deal already!!! Fans want you back in DC!

And more pressing - any updates on Huet? He NEEDS to be a Cap next year.

Kolzig -I've seen a couple of posts that TBL were looking at him. Is there any truth to that? Does anyone know? With all the work the new owners are doing, I guess making a play for Kolzig would not surprise me.

Posted by: Tracy | July 1, 2008 12:46 PM | Report abuse

Yeahh get him in an R8.

Or a V10 Touareg!

Posted by: Egon | July 1, 2008 12:47 PM | Report abuse

I figured he wouldn't want to leave BB. But I still wish it didn't cost as much as it did...but meh I am just glad it didn't end with a ridiculous offer sheet that the Caps would have to match.

Now for the love of God sign Huet!!!!!

Posted by: Puddin_an_Semin | July 1, 2008 12:47 PM | Report abuse

Nassan 350z. :X

Posted by: Egon | July 1, 2008 12:48 PM | Report abuse

Wonder if Mike has a new house/apartment in mind too? The way he decorates his place this season's version of Caps Cribs could be really cool.

Posted by: Kim | July 1, 2008 12:48 PM | Report abuse

Jschon,

Either you got a stalker... or, the anon poster is willow from the 'Updates on Huet and Green(Updated)' blog at 9:49am

Posted by: 828 | July 1, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

I thought Green already had one of the R8s on order. I remember him saying that at some point during the season.

Posted by: keef | July 1, 2008 12:51 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I'm not sure what appeared to be a small two-bedroom apartment is any nicer a crib than mine. Time for an upgrade, Mike...just be sure you and Brooksy live near one another in case either of you get locked out!

Posted by: Jill | July 1, 2008 12:51 PM | Report abuse

Has nothing happened since 12:04PM?

Posted by: MikeR | July 1, 2008 12:51 PM | Report abuse

@Jill

Don't forget that's just his place during the season. I'm sure he's got a nice house up in Cannyda.

Posted by: keef | July 1, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse

What can I say...

I've never had a stalker before...

Posted by: JSchon | July 1, 2008 12:53 PM | Report abuse

I wonder when they will be comfortable enough in their relationship to give one another a key..

Posted by: @Jill | July 1, 2008 12:53 PM | Report abuse

VW ??

New Nissan GTR, MB S65, & u can't go wrong with a new M5.

Posted by: Chief | July 1, 2008 12:53 PM | Report abuse

Bruins sign Blake Wheeler

Posted by: Anonymous | July 1, 2008 12:55 PM | Report abuse

This kid is talking like he gave us a hometown discount!
Let's just hope he matures faster than our last offensive defenseman.

Posted by: LIVINIT | July 1, 2008 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Nobody has said we haven't signed Huet before noon. We know how close-to-the-vest this team is.

It hasn't even been an hour. Takes longer to fax one of those big fat contracts back and forth between CA and USA.

Posted by: FFS Enough | July 1, 2008 12:55 PM | Report abuse

I thought the orginal figure of $5mil a year was to much $5.25 is for sure way to much. This much money to Green means that Semin or Backstrom won't get long term deals. Should have let him go like the ducks did with penner. He had a good season than got a huge offer sheet and then sucked and Anaheim got a good pick

Posted by: smartfan | July 1, 2008 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Too much. We should have let someone put out an offer sheet. No one would have offered significantly more than we did, I'm sure. And if they did, they'd lose a buttload of picks.

Posted by: Sapper | July 1, 2008 12:56 PM | Report abuse

MikeR,

The initial wave is over. Things will stay quiet for a while as people look over offer sheets and negotiate. The next wave typically happens around mid-afternoon, if I remember correctly.

Posted by: HolyOlie | July 1, 2008 12:56 PM | Report abuse

V-Dub in DA HAUS!

Posted by: Egon | July 1, 2008 12:56 PM | Report abuse

Anyone else worried when you saw the headline: Flames get Bourque for draft pick?

Posted by: FFS Enough | July 1, 2008 12:57 PM | Report abuse

Where's Huet right now? France?

Posted by: Finn | July 1, 2008 12:57 PM | Report abuse

Definitely some truth to the Olie to Tampa talk.

Posted by: Tarik | July 1, 2008 12:58 PM | Report abuse

I thought Semin was already signed for two more years. I went to check on NHLPA and they have him listed as "unsigned" which I know is wrong. Anyway I, for one, am glad at this point that he doesn't have a long-term deal. But I don't want to get off into the Semin debate or 828 will start throwing rotten tomatoes at me...

So, how about that Mike Green signing?!

Posted by: Jill | July 1, 2008 12:59 PM | Report abuse

Sapper,

With teams like NYR and Tampa out there, I'm sure someone would have made an obnoxious offer. And since Green's agent said that they were receiving inquiries from other teams, I'm sure he was gladly passing that info along to GMGM.

Posted by: HolyOlie | July 1, 2008 1:00 PM | Report abuse

I almost pooed myself.

Posted by: @FFS | July 1, 2008 1:00 PM | Report abuse

@FFS Enough - Ahaha yes that Bourque headline made me nervous for a second.

Posted by: Egon | July 1, 2008 1:00 PM | Report abuse

Good signing & price.
If we do this tiered salary thing like CD investing & with the league revenues & caps going up, we shouldn't have a problem with all these guys locked up every 2-3 years.

Plus TL & GMGM has created a place where ppl want to play - like Cuban does with the Mavs.

good job on all sides.

Posted by: Victor | July 1, 2008 1:01 PM | Report abuse

I know Olie wants to still play, but Tampa?!

Holy Moly Olie.

Posted by: CT Caps Fan | July 1, 2008 1:02 PM | Report abuse

Kolzig to Tampa? That defeats the purpose! The Bolts want to be competitive. Why would they sign Kolzig? He won't let them get out of the bottom of the league.

Posted by: Finn | July 1, 2008 1:03 PM | Report abuse

Olie to Tampa? I guess he won't have to move far when he retires..

Posted by: Jordan | July 1, 2008 1:03 PM | Report abuse

If Ollie goes to TB, I hope he still gives up all those softies. I hate seeing vets go to rivals on the serious downside of their careers -- sad really

Posted by: JIM | July 1, 2008 1:04 PM | Report abuse

I for one would love to see Olie eight times a year in TBL...

Posted by: bigonetimer | July 1, 2008 1:04 PM | Report abuse

Jill, Jill, Jill... did Semin not show you anything in the playoffs?

I will not debate because I am hoping for some good news. Are tomatoes even safe to throw right now - with the recall and all?

Posted by: 828 | July 1, 2008 1:05 PM | Report abuse

Kolzig and his juicy rebounds is what Ovechkin needs! Especially when the Caps play Tampa like 1000 times every season.

Posted by: Finn | July 1, 2008 1:05 PM | Report abuse

12:52PM Lightning sign UFA forward Radim Vrbata to a $9-million, three-year contract.

Posted by: Egon | July 1, 2008 1:05 PM | Report abuse

Lightning sign UFA forward Radim Vrbata to a $9-million, three-year contract.

boy, is TBL trying to buy an offensive powerhouse or what?

Posted by: JIM | July 1, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

I think starting this season, teams plat division opponents 6 times, not 8.

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | July 1, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

Bruce and I.

Posted by: Anonymous | July 1, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

Radim Vrbata to the Bolts for 3yrs, 9mil.

It'll be interesting to see if this team they're cobbling together turns into a contender or just a lot of shiny parts with no cohesion.

Posted by: HolyOlie | July 1, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

There's no reason Semin and Backs can't get long term deals. Both are RFA's when their current deals are done which will help both get fair market value.

Anyone who wants to talk about the "picks" we'd get needs to head to japersrink.blogspot.com and check out his posting about NHL draft picks.

The jist. Anything beyond a 1st rounder doesn't mean jack. and anything late-first round doesn't mean that much either.

It's a very good read, well researched and well written. Enjoy it.

Posted by: Sapper | July 1, 2008 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Like the Green signing; agree that it's a ton of money but think that he would have gotten that much (and maybe a fifth year) on the market.

As for Olie in TB, that kills me...

Get Huet signed!!

Posted by: Caps fan in NJ | July 1, 2008 1:08 PM | Report abuse

Chipotle has tomatoes.

Heard the recall maybe be rolled over to avocados and/or jalapenos..."items commonly served with tomatoes" as ppl are still getting sick. :X

Posted by: Egon | July 1, 2008 1:08 PM | Report abuse

Jesus, look out for Tampa.. I wonder if Phoenix knew Vrbata was hitting the road when they picked up Babyface at the draft.

Posted by: Jordan | July 1, 2008 1:08 PM | Report abuse

TBL will have to have a firesale in a couple years -- if not next year. They had to trade away guys due to salaries last year. Still a weak d and no goalie. Did anyone tell TB the 7-6 games are a thing of the past for the most part?

Posted by: JIM | July 1, 2008 1:09 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, post above RE: Semin/Baks from "Sapper" was to him, not from him...

Posted by: FFS Enough | July 1, 2008 1:09 PM | Report abuse

3 million a year for perrenial underachiever Radim Vrbata? Thats just dumb.
Olie's gonna make himself an enemy that quick, huh? Good for you Olie. Bad for Tampa, but good for you.
Its gonna be a 5-hole circus 8 times a year... wait is it still 8 if all teams play each other once?

Posted by: oo7 | July 1, 2008 1:11 PM | Report abuse

They might change that, with Vinny, Vinny, St. Louis and Vrbata around their top two lines.

Posted by: @Jim | July 1, 2008 1:12 PM | Report abuse

Actually 828, I thought you might prefer throwing the salmonella-infected tomatoes at me. :) I wonder if any of the "I love Jill" types are still around and would come to my rescue?

Personally I'd really hate to see Olie in another team's sweater, but for his sake I hope he gets a deal and keeps playing.

Posted by: Jill | July 1, 2008 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Green can come see me. We've got a showroom full of M5's...

Posted by: Leeguru | July 1, 2008 1:14 PM | Report abuse

TB cloned Vinny -- that's impressive. Still TB can't outscore everyone -- maybe ATL and the Cats, but not the Caps or Canes

Posted by: JIM | July 1, 2008 1:14 PM | Report abuse

Re: Olie and the possibility he goes to TB:

How much do you think he'd get? I have to assume it would be significantly less than the $5M we paid him, possibly loaded with bonuses?

Posted by: DevilsCapsGal | July 1, 2008 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Where are the "I love Ghostbuster" types to come to my rescue?

Posted by: Egon | July 1, 2008 1:15 PM | Report abuse

M5s are terrrrrrrrible.

V10 Touareg. Seriously. Only way to go.

Posted by: Egon | July 1, 2008 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Green's comments on BB and wanting to remain in DC... Thats strong, real strong. If all the players feel that way, the Caps are a team lotsa players will want to play for.

A really good indication of whats going on in the inside of the organization.

Good things are going to happen.

Posted by: Muddapucker | July 1, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

The fact that Haplern and Olie are close friends too... Hearing that they are going after Kolzig to mind the net doesn't surprise me.

Posted by: Tracy | July 1, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

Tampa's a good fit for Olie...he can hang out with all the blue hairs down there

Posted by: Matlock | July 1, 2008 1:18 PM | Report abuse

Didn't Kolzig think he was a starter deserving $5m per? LOL

Posted by: Finn | July 1, 2008 1:19 PM | Report abuse

Greens first purchase should be to me...all I want is a beer

Posted by: Arthur on the Rocks | July 1, 2008 1:19 PM | Report abuse

Nah, the 'I Love Jill' types are with me... I signed them just before the deadline... You are on your own!!!

Posted by: 828 | July 1, 2008 1:19 PM | Report abuse

Wow, I wonder if Green realizes he potentially chose buying a Masarati over having Fedorov as a teammate.

Posted by: Stormblue | July 1, 2008 1:20 PM | Report abuse

I would have never tied Egon with the Ghostbusters until you said something... cool name!

Posted by: 828 | July 1, 2008 1:21 PM | Report abuse

dont flatter yourself

Posted by: who could it be? whats that, just another poster like everyone else with a fake name? oh | July 1, 2008 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Great news signing Green!

Hope we can get a deal done with Laich and Huet.

If Pothier can't go, why not promote Alzner to the bigs?

Forget Federov. He wants too much money and he's too old to produce. We lost Game 7 because he missed a beautiful pass from Ovechkin right in front of the goal. We should use the money and playing time to keep/promote our young players and let them develop. Federov has no future and he wants too much money and he's washed up anyway.

Posted by: rb-freedom-for-all | July 1, 2008 1:22 PM | Report abuse

TARIK,

Will you be on the conference call with Kolzig when he signs with Tampa?

Posted by: Finn | July 1, 2008 1:22 PM | Report abuse

V10 Touareg is JUNK

Posted by: Chief | July 1, 2008 1:22 PM | Report abuse

This is just in:

Huet decided not to resign with the Caps.

Posted by: Anonymous | July 1, 2008 1:22 PM | Report abuse

Ok, about the bet...

Sombrero, You said there would be a signing before 1215. I assumed the start time would be noon. however, in the essence of good will (and an excuse to go to caps game and drink beer) I will pay up my debt at one of the first 10 home games this season. (gotta see the schedule)

Boo, green signed before ten, therefore I will bow down to you, on the concourse of the Phone Booth, during the same game.

Steve, as always, Kraig will pay my debt.

Posted by: Leeguru | July 1, 2008 1:22 PM | Report abuse

Jill

Last season, for a while, i was with you on the "Semin's got talent but doesn't show up" bandwagon. Then flash showed up and I gave him all my Ire.

Then the playoffs came.

I no longer want to see Semin leave. (caveat: he stays the grown-up he was vs Phi).

Posted by: FFS Enough | July 1, 2008 1:24 PM | Report abuse

Some one just posted above:

"This is just in:

Huet decided not to resign with the Caps."

WHAT?#$#@?

Posted by: Tracy | July 1, 2008 1:25 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: | July 1, 2008 1:22 PM

This just in:

Nobody's buying it, so shaddup.

Posted by: HolyOlie | July 1, 2008 1:25 PM | Report abuse

Jim.. Vinny Prospal, Vinny Lecavalier

Posted by: @JIM | July 1, 2008 1:25 PM | Report abuse

@Egon

"somebody blows their nose and you want to keep it?"

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | July 1, 2008 1:26 PM | Report abuse

Egon, How could you compare a VW to a BMW? Especially the Taureg? Have you actually driven one? Have you driven an M5?

Golly....

Posted by: Leeguru | July 1, 2008 1:26 PM | Report abuse

@Leeguru

ah yes, the devil was in the (lack of) details muhahahaha.

Sounds good. I'm sure i'll buy you one in return. October can't get here soon enough.

Posted by: Sombrero guy | July 1, 2008 1:28 PM | Report abuse

If I were Green, I would get a Land Cruiser... but that's just me. I am an SUV/Truck type person... sports cars are lame.
He could get a green Land Cruiser! I don't think they make green sports cars.

Posted by: 828 | July 1, 2008 1:29 PM | Report abuse

I'm seeing a couple places saying Green will be a UFA at the end of his contract. Ah well.

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | July 1, 2008 1:29 PM | Report abuse

From a franch canadian site (Usually pretty well informed)
Huet is hesitating between Washington and Chicago
Fingers crossed...

Posted by: Olivier | July 1, 2008 1:30 PM | Report abuse

Nothing since 12:52.. must be GM lunch hour around the league.

Posted by: Jordan | July 1, 2008 1:30 PM | Report abuse

i for one, will BOO the hell out of kolzig if he shows up to verizon as a 'ning.

Posted by: Anonymous | July 1, 2008 1:30 PM | Report abuse

Sombrero - were you that Count during the playoffs. Your 'muhahaha' just gave me flashbacks of the Count... One... Two... Three... muhahahaha!

That cracked me up!

Posted by: 828 | July 1, 2008 1:31 PM | Report abuse

Green should get a Lada

Posted by: Finn | July 1, 2008 1:31 PM | Report abuse

chicago makes no sense with the Bulin Wall there

Posted by: JIM | July 1, 2008 1:31 PM | Report abuse

Ohhhhhh I'm flattering myself.

C'moon signings tracker...show me something good.

Posted by: Egon | July 1, 2008 1:32 PM | Report abuse

I like Vrbata, but he's making about 6 million too much in Tampa.

Posted by: DrinkingPartner | July 1, 2008 1:33 PM | Report abuse

chief, still waiting on that list of players who have been avoiding DC. surely you must be able to rattle off a few.

Posted by: Cap Fan 1 | July 1, 2008 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Capitals sign Alexei Yashin.

Huet signs with Ottawa.

Posted by: Eklund | July 1, 2008 1:34 PM | Report abuse

@828

Nope, i wasn't the count. The Cape would totally clash with my Sombrero. Gotta keep SOME kind of fashions sense....right?

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | July 1, 2008 1:38 PM | Report abuse

There is a new topic... and Sombrero - did not mean you were dressed like him... just wrote as him during the playoffs on this blog.

Posted by: 828 | July 1, 2008 1:43 PM | Report abuse

@rb-freedom-for-all:
Your totally wrong about FEDS - he did not loose the game for us that is the worst comment ever! He actually gave us a chance to win, because without him we wouldn't have been there anyways if I recall!!! - Now Jurcina def. gave away a game - with a red bow gift wrapped to boot. For your information!!! I was going to be nice and quiet all day and enjoy reading the board and then that comment - not necessary, bet you have never played a day of hockey in your life! Everyone wif's, it's part of the game and honestly the more I watch the replay the more I think Ovie tricks everyone into thinking he is going to shoot including Feds - not a big deal it happens to all the great players - get a clue!! As for what kind of money he wants, maybe it is too much but if we have the money, then why not make him an offer??It's not like he is a bust!!!!

Posted by: Greenie | July 1, 2008 1:45 PM | Report abuse

Hey Tarik,

You can't see the new post when you come in. You can only get here from the last post. Whats up?

Posted by: Roger # 94 | July 1, 2008 1:46 PM | Report abuse

"Cristobal Huet is more then lkely to remain with the Capitals, however, a deal is not signed just yet and until it is he'll keep his ear out for a few offers. However, sources tell TNL the two made an agreement of some kind but it wasn't at an extent to which the deal can be completed immediately. There is still a 95% chance Huet remains a Cap. "

Posted by: SuperCaps | July 1, 2008 1:48 PM | Report abuse

The Maserati is nice ride. I think Kolzig and OV both have one. Seriously, a great car.

Posted by: Your Maserati Dealer | July 1, 2008 2:18 PM | Report abuse

828-
Ever heard of "British Racing Green"?

Posted by: kevbpgc | July 1, 2008 2:19 PM | Report abuse

Greenie,

Regarding Federov, I agree to disagree. I think he blew it. When you're right in front of the goal, you've got to keep your eyes open. He had time to react to that pass, but wasn't paying attention. That happens when you get old.

Posted by: rb-freedom-for-all | July 1, 2008 2:24 PM | Report abuse

Mike Green's words speak volumes as to how far the Caps as a desirable organization have come and how fast they've gotten there. The Maserati is a sweet ride and fitting for "Game Over" but he's too into trendy to go for "classic British Racing Green" - I'd suggest he's mopre likley to pick a really lovely custom red color, not quite burgandy, not quite cherry apple red. Also when he pulls up look for a really hot, classic italian beauty, long wavy brunette hair, olive complexion, and all the other parts "just right" in the passenger seat.... Can't wait for next season. LETS GO CAPS!!!!

Posted by: Usually Frustrated Caps Fan | July 1, 2008 2:28 PM | Report abuse

Glad to hear Green resigned.

Posted by: Matt | July 1, 2008 2:40 PM | Report abuse

Thoedore in nets for caps

Posted by: Hockey1919 | July 1, 2008 2:57 PM | Report abuse

@rb-freedom: Start by spelling his name right: Fedorov. Then pretend hockey's a (THE) team sport, and that Fedorov's PK, forecheck, passing, faceoff, and leadership contributions count for more than any one miss.
BMW M-anything is gooood. I'd buy one today but all the money I don't have just landed in section 109...

Posted by: redlineblue | July 1, 2008 3:06 PM | Report abuse

Since spelling counts, it's "Theodore" in nets for the Caps for the next two years.

Posted by: Hockey1919 | July 1, 2008 3:09 PM | Report abuse

Who does Huet think he is?

At $2.75M he was already making $1M more per year than either of the Stanley Cups starters.

Did he do a decent job for us for a few weeks? Yes he did.

But he got dismissed in Mtl for a rookie. What does that say? Organizational confidence problems.

He's never going to be a Luongo or Turco or a Nabokov or Bryzgalov. He's more is Roloson range.

If he's asking for more than DiPietro or Toskala, he's nuts and we should just let him walk.

Posted by: Defense Wins Championships. | July 1, 2008 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Loyalty, Loyalty... Caps needed that. He deserves that money.

Posted by: AK1 | July 1, 2008 3:15 PM | Report abuse

Huet signs in Chicago

Posted by: Zeke | July 1, 2008 3:49 PM | Report abuse

redlineblue:

No matter how you spell it, he's still too old. O-L-D, old!

Posted by: rb-freedom-for-all | July 2, 2008 11:37 AM | Report abuse