Catching up with Dmitry Kugryshev and Brian Willsie

I caught up with Brian Willsie and Dmitry Kugryshev this morning at Kettler Capitals Iceplex, where they along with Caps regulars Tomas Fleischmann, Boyd Gordon, Jeff Schultz and Semyon Varlamov have been taking part in informal workouts as training camp nears.

Both players are expected to start the year in Hershey, but they're hoping to make a lasting impression with the Capitals' staff once camp begins.

Kugryshev, who signed a three-year, entry-level contract in March, has been in Washington for three weeks to prepare for his first pro season, after resolving the visa issues that prohibited him from participating in development camp this July.

The 20-year-old right wing spent the past two seasons with the Quebec Remparts of the QMJL and joined Hershey during last spring's Calder Cup run, but he was unable to suit up for the Bears because of a back injury. So he jumped at the opportunity to arrive in Washington early and train with the Capitals' staff and players.

"I want to be in my best shape for training camp," Kugryshev said. "It's better working out with NHL guys and NHL coaches. The training camps in Russia have already started for those teams so there wouldn't be many places I could just work and skate, and we don't have professional coaches that can help like here. I need to prove everything to someday play in NHL. I should be perfect player. I want to prepare for season best I can."

While some European players may hesitate to begin their North American professional careers in the AHL, Kugryshev is open to it.

"I think AHL is a good school too," he said. "Half of the players here have played in the AHL before and Hershey has a great level [of hockey] there."

On the other end of the spectrum there's Willsie, who begins his second stint with the Capitals organization entering his 13th professional season and understands his role as a depth player.

He's played 380 regular season NHL games as part of the Colorado Avalanche, Capitals and Los Angeles Kings, but most recently, he's bounced between the NHL and AHL. Last season Willsie led the Lake Erie Monsters, who failed to qualify for the Calder Cup playoffs, with 26 goals and was third on the team with 57 points.

"I'm obviously a depth player, but I'm excited to be around with the guys in Hershey or here if that's what happens," Willsie said. "They're both elite teams, in the American League and the NHL. They've kind of branded themselves that way and once you get that label, it's a desirable place for guys to want to play. That's how you grow a winning organization."

Willsie spent the 2003-04 and 2005-06 seasons in Washington, the latter of which included his time as Alex Ovechkin's first road roommate. Safe to say the Capitals have undergone a rather large transformation since Willsie last spent significant time here.

"It's familiar in that I've played with both [Hershey and Washington] before, but there's a different sense around the team, with the facility for one, but the winning attitude now," he said. "They were rebuilding when I was here before. It was a rough time for the fans, but it was the right thing to do and now they're reaping the benefits of it. Some of the young players were just coming into the league then and it's good to see how they've developed."

Odds and ends
*Seat requests for the rookie game on Sept. 16 at 3:30 p.m. at KCI are going fast and there are less than 500 remaining. If you'd like to request a seat, head here.

*The Capitals released their promotional schedule, which is highlighted by a turn-back-the-clock night during the Feb. 1 game against Montreal that will honor Hockey Hall of Fame member Dino Ciccarelli.

*Dan Steinberg has some details on Ovechkin's upcoming Capital One commercial, which co-stars Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb.

By Katie Carrera  |  September 2, 2010; 1:38 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jeff Schultz ready for camp after offseason bout with mono
Next: Mike Knuble: Caps 'can't wait to get to spring'

Comments

Kugryshev, a Euro wanting to play in AHL and speaks good English!!! It's the anti-Semin but hopefully not in play.

Posted by: flee001 | September 2, 2010 1:50 PM | Report abuse

Still think a trade with NJ for D or Zajac would rock.

Posted by: flee001 | September 2, 2010 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Maybe I'm just old and ornery, but I'd have liked to see the captain back from vacation early and encourage some of his teammates to do the same. You can't keep going out in the first round and then show up for camp the day before. Make a statement to your whole team that's it time to get to work. Same with Semin.

Posted by: Fletch22 | September 2, 2010 1:58 PM | Report abuse

@Fletch22

agreed, but more so with semin and green too

Posted by: _stevo | September 2, 2010 2:04 PM | Report abuse

hopefully kooger makes Semin expendable. That way, get some young offense in the lineup with a better work ethic (hopefully) and get some decent return. Anytime you can grow in some newer talent that makes some established talent expendable is always a good thing. Same way if we can get some of the young Bears (Pinner, Beagle) into the lineup on the bottom lines it'll make guys like Gordo and maybe Bradley expendable. Saves money and frees up space to pursue other players.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 2:07 PM | Report abuse

@flee001

I have seen Kugryshev a few times. When I first saw him on the ice at Kettler I thought it was Semin. They have a similar skating style and the facial structure makes them look like brothers.

Posted by: Caps4Life1 | September 2, 2010 2:07 PM | Report abuse

Yup, Semin and especially Green need to hit weight room, some protein shakes. Green keeps breaking down at end of season, needs to toughen up. Pray that Varly does not get hurt.

Posted by: flee001 | September 2, 2010 2:07 PM | Report abuse

I think Schultzy should grow a Fu Manchu this season.

Posted by: katie310 | September 2, 2010 11:19 AM | Report abuse

That's a great idea! Actually the whole team should show up for camp with the full-on 70's handlebars. A la our old friend Maruk (see link).

How awesome would OV look running people over wearing one of these:

Posted by: justbrewit | September 2, 2010 2:08 PM | Report abuse

@Caps4Life1

You just made my day saying that. If that kids progresses in chocolate land this year, earns a few callups then Caps can look to trade rights to Semin in summer saving some duckets for D next summer.

Posted by: flee001 | September 2, 2010 2:09 PM | Report abuse

Green is plenty strong. Probably one of the stronger nhl players for his size. Semin is deceptively strong. Physically if not mentally.

Flash, BGordo, and Schultz could definitely spend more time in weight room as could Alzner.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 2:09 PM | Report abuse

I guess they are really trying to change the mojo -- I noticed the Fan Appreciation game this year will not be the final home game of the year. Interesting.

Posted by: TheOtherGuyInSection117 | September 2, 2010 2:15 PM | Report abuse

Will ask again does anyone know what time these informal ice sessions are taking place?

Posted by: icehammer97 | September 2, 2010 2:25 PM | Report abuse

It is great news to have Dino at the Verizon Center!

Posted by: MReilly9 | September 2, 2010 2:32 PM | Report abuse

I would think the ice sessions would be in the morning, maybe in the 9-12 time frame but just a guess.

Posted by: MReilly9 | September 2, 2010 2:34 PM | Report abuse

Anyone see the rookie camp roster?

Posted by: zmega | September 2, 2010 2:38 PM | Report abuse

I know last year the informal skates were in the 10am area. Can't guarantee it is the same this year but I would say it is a pretty good guess.

Posted by: PhilR | September 2, 2010 2:42 PM | Report abuse

Someone mentioned Dennis Maruk earlier in the post.......I used to listen to Ron Weber call the games back in that era and there was a guy who apparently has season tickets who sat very close to Weber's broadcast area.

Every shift that Maruk hit the ice you would hear "Ruk, Ruk, get em baby" screamed and followed by this loud shrill whistle. This would happen throughout the entire game/every game and got on my nerves of the radio, I can imagine being a poor person sitting next to him.

Does anyone else remember hearing this and did it annoy the heck out of you??

Posted by: PhilR | September 2, 2010 3:02 PM | Report abuse

i don't remember the Ruk thing (b4 my time). But I do remember there were a bunch of 80s sitcoms where some weird guy would laugh in the strangest way in the background. It happened across numerous sitcoms so I figured it wasn't just a laugh track (unless they all used the same one), but some guy trying to play a prank.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 3:06 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I guess I am showing my age...I was a young teen at the time and couldn't drive to the games yet so had to settle for listening on the radio unless my brother or parents took me. Once I got my license all my part time job money was saved for season tickets.....never missed a game from that point on until I joined the military.

Posted by: PhilR | September 2, 2010 3:14 PM | Report abuse

CS1

Sitcoms "employ" certain distinctive sounding audience members - listen closely to certain shows and you'll hear the same guy or gal over several episodes.

Annoying

Posted by: jeets | September 2, 2010 3:20 PM | Report abuse

man i remember tuning into AM stations at night and listening as quietly as possible to Rangers, Devils, and Hawks games so as not to wake up the rest of the house. Some very distinct memories. And of course listening to Weber. Those west coast games were a bear. I'd listen late, get the aftergame interviews, and then have to go bleary-eyed to school the next morning. The only thing that killed me about Weber is he'd start talking about other non-hockey crap anytime a brawl was going on on the ice. Its like he hated to promote that part of the game. And I could hear the fans going nuts so I knew something was going on. And then if it went on for a long time Weber would grudgingly start describing certain things.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 3:25 PM | Report abuse

and on the flip side, the Ranger and Hawk announcers would be beside themselves when a brawl was going on. You'd get a blow by blow description, :)

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 3:28 PM | Report abuse

@Katie

As noted in the last thread I believe the Rookies game is at 3PM, not 3:30. Here's the link from the Caps web site::

BTW, does anyone know how many tickets they are giving out?

Posted by: sldyer1 | September 2, 2010 3:28 PM | Report abuse

I am guessing at least 500. :p

Posted by: SeminAllOverTheIce | September 2, 2010 3:57 PM | Report abuse

You can make that at least 502 since I got my two. Just wondering, potentially, how large the mob will be.

Posted by: sldyer1 | September 2, 2010 4:11 PM | Report abuse

According to Kevin Allen of USA TODAY Price signed a two year deal worth $5.5 million with the Habs.

Posted by: icehammer97 | September 2, 2010 4:57 PM | Report abuse

Speaking of radio, my best memories were Chuck Thompson and Bill O'Donnell all summer for the Orioles. Chcuk also did Colts with Vince Bagli.

Now, after the Orioles would finish, I had a bunch of stations I'd try and pick up. Yanks were I think on 77. Chicago somewhere else in the 70s (78?). Detroit was WJR maybe 76. The was also Cincinnati Reds in the 60s I think, Red Sox on 103 and Pirates somewhere over 100. I also seem to remember Hartford Whalers maybe 108 and getting Cleveland in the 130s. Naturally WTOP 1500, which I could get also when I lived on Long Island and even sometimes in Orlando. Also from Baltimore you could get 112 in St. Louis (unusually clear signal) and 73 in Minneapolis.

So, before the days of getting all the games on TV, it was turning the radio dial at night until you fell asleep.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | September 2, 2010 4:58 PM | Report abuse

----------------------

i remember listening to the O's on the radio one yr when Fred Lynn cranked out a home run in 3 consecutive games in the 9th inning to win it. At least that's how I remember it. Man did he have a sweet swing.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 5:15 PM | Report abuse

Brian Willsie's back. Plan the parade route guys!

Posted by: alanb1 | September 2, 2010 5:43 PM | Report abuse

@Fletch22 - Couldn't agree with you more and add to that I would like to see our captain not skip optional pratices, especially before a Game 7 in the playoffs; morning skates and leave the ice 20 minutes into practice on a routine basis while the rest of the team is still out on the ice practicing for another 40 minutes - as a captain he needs to set the standard and be out there working harder than anyone else. He needs to hold his teammates accountable, especially in the playoffs, even if they are his childhood friend, Sasha Minor!! It would also be nice to see him out there after practice, like BL21 did when he was in his scoring slump practicing his shots.

@sldyer1 - The seating capacity at Kettler is 1200 so I would imagine they are giving out 1200 tickets at least.

Posted by: theresa21 | September 2, 2010 5:49 PM | Report abuse

Speaking of baseball I wonder if the Caps can sign Nyger Morgan. He played in the WHL and he has some fire and looks like he can hit.

Here is the fight he started http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5521872&categoryid=2521705.

Can't find a video of the hit on the catcher but he seperated his shoulder.

Posted by: icehammer97 | September 2, 2010 6:10 PM | Report abuse

ftr, i agree with nyger's reaction. He took the first time they hit him with perfect poise. And nothing wrong with him stealing bases. It was early in the game, he wanted to stay out of the double play ball or an easy forceout to 2nd, they weren't holding him on so why not run?

But the 2nd time they hit him deserved a response. Too bad he didn't land the punch flush. Nyger plays the game like Lenny Dykstra. All out all the time. He really should be playing hockey. Baseball's too .....its too something.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 6:16 PM | Report abuse

this is a random question. But why doesn't the media or the pro leagues freak out over pro athletes playing fantasy ball? Isn't that the same thing as gambling? If I'm a QB and I have one of my wide receivers on my fantasy team, maybe subconsciously I go looking for him more often than I do the other wideouts. Whether you're playing in a fantasy league for fun or for big bucks, its totally jacked up that this is considered to be ok to engage in as a pro athlete.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 6:19 PM | Report abuse

@cstanton1 Have there been any pro players in any sport who have talked about playing fantasy in their own sport? Just asking because I have never heard of any saying they do.

Posted by: icehammer97 | September 2, 2010 6:28 PM | Report abuse

---

oh yeah totally, I've heard QBs talk about it. Unless I dreamt it. I couldve sworn I've heard players talk about it (esp in the nfl) pretty openly.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 6:31 PM | Report abuse

I would like the Caps Captain to use his vacation to unwind from the grind of the NHL season instead of obsessing over every missed opportunity in a playoff series that is in the past.

I would like the Caps Captain to be brave enough to take the burden of an embarrassing playoff loss on his shoulders instead of letting the fans and media toss teammates under the bus. If he needs to speak to a teammate, it's better left to the locker room instead of trying to appease blood thirsty, fickle fans.

I would like the Caps Captain to worry more about doing his job instead of delivering empty quotes.

I would like the Caps Captain to realize that he can't do it all himself.

Except for the last part, I think Ovi is well on his way to being a good Captain.

Posted by: ablake70 | September 2, 2010 6:34 PM | Report abuse

I would like some Captain and coke

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 6:36 PM | Report abuse

I would like some Captain and coke

That was number 5 on my list!

Posted by: ablake70 | September 2, 2010 6:42 PM | Report abuse

right here..now how is this not a conflict of interests? 8 nfl players formed their own fantasy league. Cato June's the defending champion. Love this comment...

"June's selections are shown below. Wouldn't it have been nice to see him pick his own defense? Maybe he's not sold yet.

But remember, they only picked 104 players/teams. Hopefully June has his priorities straight when he lines up against Thomas Jones in Week 1."

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 6:45 PM | Report abuse

another example.

maybe i'm going nuts but I've never heard anyone ever bring this issue up. Why is this not a huge red flag for the nfl and other leagues?

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 6:50 PM | Report abuse

@cstanton. I think the reason is money. When people are betting they are betting big money. Most fantasy leagues don't have money prizes or if they do it is faily small. Throwing a game to make millions is one thing but I don't see players letting their fantasy players do better just to help themselves if it hurts their team.

Personally I would be more worried if coaches had teams. They are the ones who tend to call the plays and could call more pass plays if they had their team QB for example.

I am surprised that people don't make a big deal out of it though. I think it might be because there haven't been any players who have "thrown" games or plays to help their fantasy team. If that ever happens you can bet things change.

Posted by: icehammer97 | September 2, 2010 7:01 PM | Report abuse

some leagues do have big buy-ins. One of the leagues I played in last yr had a $1000 buy-in. Now if a regular shmo like me is doing that, think about NFL players maybe tossing in 5 or 10 grand as a buy-in. Multiply that by 10 or 12 (usual # of teams in a league) and you're looking at a tax free prize of over $100k.

I think that'd definitely enough money to if not consciously sway someone, then subconsciously. I can think of so many potential instances where a player may make a questionable choice on the field relating to a fantasy league. And even if all that never goes on, its the appearance of impropriety. Maybe a receiver on a team knows his QB has another receiver as his top player that week so he gets resentful if he thinks his QB is targeting the other guy too often. Just things like that..

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 2, 2010 7:19 PM | Report abuse

Yeah I especially like the fit that Morgan threw that allowed Adam Jones for the Orioles to trot around the bases for an inside the park homer. Enjoy your suspension.

Posted by: ludeman95 | September 2, 2010 10:33 PM | Report abuse

I grew up listening to Rick Jeanerette on radio in western NY when I was 8, 9 and 10 years old - and watching the French Connection on TV (or really watching Gilbert Perreault who is my ALL-TIME favorite player). The memories... Everytime I hear Rick make a call I get shivers down my spine (MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!!)... The best game I heard broadcast was when the Sabres beat the Leafs 14-4... and then hearing the call of every goal the next morning while getting ready for school. THAT is good sh*t!

Posted by: sca187 | September 3, 2010 12:28 AM | Report abuse

Does anyone else remember hearing this and did it annoy the heck out of you??

Posted by: PhilR | September 2, 2010 3:02 PM

---

PhilR -- After all these years, I thought that I was the only one to remember that chant. Too funny! (Actually, I thought it was, "Ruuk, Ruuk! Get 'em Denny!") And the same fan would bellow out, "Ruuuuuuk!" when Maruk's name was announced after scoring a goal. Caps games were rarely televised in those days (Channel 20 I think) so us diehards were glued to the a.m. radio. (PS - Remember those regular "VOB Datsun, BMW" commercials, and the "HFC" jingle? Damn I'm old).

Posted by: Jenners | September 3, 2010 2:29 AM | Report abuse

Someone was asking for a video of his hit on the catcher. This video has everything but the glove throw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZk88o4ppw

I don't think he'd make our hockey team (or even Hershey), but I do like his fire. He should come out and take practice skates while he's serving his inevitable suspension.

Posted by: Raber | September 3, 2010 5:16 AM | Report abuse

I find it interesting that the Caps or someone leaks that Flash may be traded and so he is working out at Kettler a lot in the off-season. I wonder if that was a light a fire under his a$$ move? I would love to see Flash become a consistent #2 center or RW (if a solid center can be found to pivot he and Semin). I now doubt a trade for a gritty and talented defender is likely; that move would also be nice, being that the Caps are not exactly stocked in that department.

Posted by: JIMALLCAPS1 | September 3, 2010 7:19 AM | Report abuse

@Jenners

It may have been "get em Denny" I just heard it another way.....and yes I remember the long Ruuuuuuuuuuuuk yell after a goal. And unfortunately I do remember all the commercials you are referring to, guess we are both damn old!!!

Posted by: PhilR | September 3, 2010 10:06 AM | Report abuse

@sca187

I'm from central NY and I love Jeanneret. I got flamed a bit over at Japers for that admission, but what can I say? I grew up listening to him. And I'm still looking to get a copy of "Roll the Highlight Film" and "Top Shelf", if ANYONE knows where to find them.

Someone else had some Jeanneret love a while back too- richmondphil or cstanton maybe?

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Millerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Whaaaaaaaaaaat aaaaaaaaaa saaaaaaaaaaave!"

Posted by: Fro_ | September 3, 2010 10:38 AM | Report abuse

I hate to say it but Jeanrette is one of 2 announcers that I cannot listen to. The other is Jack Edwards/Bruins.

But I understand when you grow up with a guy like that, it's hard not to love 'em. I thought Phil Rizzuto was the greatest announcer...

Posted by: jeets | September 3, 2010 10:48 AM | Report abuse

I love Brian Willsie. He's been playing with my Lake Erie Monsters for the few years, and served as captain last season; I also remember his first stint with the Caps. He's a hardworking player and a real classy guy. He'll be a great addition to the organization.

Posted by: farmgirl19C | September 3, 2010 10:49 AM | Report abuse

I thought Phil Rizzuto was the greatest announcer...

Posted by: jeets | September 3, 2010 10:48 AM

100 times, yes.

I remember the days when the games were broadcast on WPIX. The channel changer was a brown box with a long cord that ran to the TV. It had black buttons with the little knob on the side.

"Abbott with a strike to even the count at 2. And lets all take a monent to wish a very happy 9th birthday to little Jenny Smith. Ball 3."

RIP Scooter.

Posted by: Fro_ | September 3, 2010 10:55 AM | Report abuse

Mike Comrie signs a 1 year deal with Pittsburgh.

Posted by: ThePat | September 3, 2010 10:59 AM | Report abuse

Fro,

The birthday greeting were usually to the 90 year olds - Gladys in Massapequa

I moved from DC to central jersey in 74 (as a 10 year old) so I watched all the Yankee games on PIX with Frank Messer, Bill White and Phil Rizzuto - they were the only friends I had in the new neighborhood ....

Posted by: jeets | September 3, 2010 11:18 AM | Report abuse

Damn- you're right. It was definitely the old folks. It's been a while.

Posted by: Fro_ | September 3, 2010 11:26 AM | Report abuse

oh yeah, i remember the ricker. Here's my favorite call of his. And one of the better series, between Boston and the Sabres. Brad May was a beast back in the day.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 3, 2010 11:29 AM | Report abuse

i used to like it when mike fornes would make a critical comment about the caps (and rightfully so) and then there was a distinct pause while al koken was hoping the ground would open up and swallow them both. Unfortunately for Caps fans, Mike Fornes was the only one who got swallowed up.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 3, 2010 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Nick Charles even did Caps TV games for a bit back in the 80s, I believe, before he became one of the anchors for CNN Sports, which competed with ESPN back in the day.

Posted by: MReilly9 | September 3, 2010 11:45 AM | Report abuse

can't believe the pens got mike comrie for only 500K

Posted by: _stevo | September 3, 2010 11:55 AM | Report abuse

@steveo

why cant you believe that? there are a ton of free agents out there and not many teams willing to pay them. The Caps could get plenty of guys right now for $700K-$1.2M bc guys still want to play. Guys will take whatever amount of money, especially to play for a cup contender. They got Asham and Comrie for a combined $1.2M...a GM doing some work in August/September.

Posted by: ThePat | September 3, 2010 11:58 AM | Report abuse

---

i hear GM has mono.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 3, 2010 12:01 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Fro_ | September 3, 2010 12:01 PM | Report abuse

@thepat

yeah i know there are a bunch of players out there, but still tyler sloan makes more money than mike comrie...just saying. I think that's a steal

Posted by: _stevo | September 3, 2010 12:07 PM | Report abuse

@steveo

fair enough, from that stand point I get what you are saying. And yes it is a steal. Many more steals out there to be had.

Posted by: ThePat | September 3, 2010 12:10 PM | Report abuse

Meanwhille all we as Caps fans hear are a bunch of damn crickets chirping. The Pens have made themselves a much better team this off season and the Caps signed DJK, who will bring something they were missing but they are still missing quite a few cogs.

Posted by: PhilR | September 3, 2010 12:35 PM | Report abuse

Ok that GM line wasnt just targeting GMGM...no one else around the league is doing anything right now either. It all just baffles me.

Posted by: ThePat | September 3, 2010 12:37 PM | Report abuse

----------

and if i'm not mistaken, tomas fleischman makes more than does brandon dubinsky or ryan callahan. Which one would you opt for? esp going into a playoff series.

Posted by: cstanton1 | September 3, 2010 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Fro: I told my daughter about the time Jennerette did the "la-la-la-la-la, la-la-fontaine" goal call and she did an internet search and found a "12 Days of Christmas" with Jennerette's favorite goal calls, saves and hits put to the music. If you enjoy him (he gets on my nerves for being too homerish) you will really enjoy the 12 Days thing.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | September 3, 2010 4:06 PM | Report abuse

Hello from Moscow, just flew in from Novosibirisk, and missed flight to Athens.
While at hotel lobby having a cup of tea, noticed ice hockey on TV. Upon closer glance, russian hockey ofcourse, could not tell the players, some looked older. But all of a sudden i hear the announcer say Ovie's name. Then I spot the familiar number 8. Also Kovulchuck, Malkin, were playing. It was Ovie team Vs. Kovulchuck. Must have been a charity game. At the end, got a close up of OVIE clean shaven look. Excited, Katie when is Alex due back? What game was this?

Posted by: hunter321 | September 5, 2010 1:42 PM | Report abuse

Gilbert Perreault scoooooooores! He goes top shelf where grandma hides the cookie jar!!!! I grew up listening to that guy and still get goose bumps listening to his calls...

Posted by: sca187 | September 7, 2010 12:37 PM | Report abuse