Posted at 1:31 PM ET, 03/ 1/2011

Line change: Will Jason Arnott bring the same qualities to the Capitals that Sergei Fedorov did?

By Lindsay Applebaum

Capitals fans will likely say that Sergei Fedorov earned his $4 million salary when he scored with 4 minutes 59 seconds remaining in Game 7 of the 2009 Eastern Conference quarterfinals, sending Washington to a 2-1 victory over the New York Rangers.

But the three-time Stanley Cup winner also brought Washington leadership and experience, qualities that weren't lost General Manager George McPhee when he traded for the aging veteran in 2008.

Fedorov's off-ice contributions over two postseasons were valuable enough that when McPhee spoke yesterday about his hopes for newly-acquired center Jason Arnott, he said:

"Specifically with Arnott, he's been a captain of an NHL team and he's won a Cup [in 2000], and those kind of intangibles are something that we wanted in the room, like we had when we got Sergei Fedorov [three] years ago."

We asked Capitals fans on Twitter whether they thought Arnott could bring those same intangibles. Below are some of the responses:

He may come close, but part of Fedorov's influence was because some players idolized him growing up. Not so with Arnottless than a minute ago via web

I think Arnott can contribute the leadership and experience that Fedorov had but not the skill level.less than a minute ago via web

leadership yes, and maybe even better. But in talent and goals, points no way. Feds could play as a def two! Feds better playerless than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

On ice: yes, Off-ice: no way. Russian hockey royalty made 28 and Kozlov (both could be lazy) play better, showed 8 how to leadless than a minute ago via web

Arnott has never been anywhere close to Fedorov, in any aspect, and the Russian thing was a factor in why Feds was so important.less than a minute ago via web

By Lindsay Applebaum  | March 1, 2011; 1:31 PM ET
Categories:  Jason Arnott
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Capitals recall Todd Ford
Next: George McPhee on Dmitri Orlov: 'We're pretty high on this player'

Comments

Forgot to mention about Varly on last thread. He very well could have said he could backup when going off the ice then once he took off his pads felt different. There have been many times I have hurt a knee (the rumored Varly injury) slightly but as soon as I took off my leg pads it felt 100x worse.

Posted by: icehammer97 | March 1, 2011 1:42 PM | Report abuse

GMGM just on NHL Live had the following to say:

1. Green is having some issues (referring to concussion like symptoms) and will be back hopefully playing in a couple weeks. We want to be very very careful and make sure he will be ok. We're being very very cautious. He's in Calgary now for funeral.
2. Wideman may not have happened if Green didn't get hurt (this may turn out to be a great thing is Green can come back soon).
4. I think we're a pretty good squad espescially when everyone gets healthy
5. We're a pretty young team so I wanted vets
6. Sturm can help on PP
7. We have to do something with the PP b/c it hasn't worked so the 3 players we picked up will be involved in that and will hopefully change things around. Our PP is "unacceptable". It "HAS" to be better. Maybe the guys on it need to improve but these 3 will help.
8. when asked if the rest of the season is slow now since the deadline is over for a GM, there's still a bunch of roster moves that will have to be made in call ups, injuries etc so yes today is a day to exhale but there is still plenty of work to do.

Pretty short interview. I think I hit all the main points anyway. I almost didn't post all of the Poti comments on here due to the ridiculousness that's about to occur but he said it so.....

Posted by: pokerface1208 | March 1, 2011 1:46 PM | Report abuse

Arnott is a veteran, but he isn't a HOF'r like Fedorov.

Posted by: richmondphil2 | March 1, 2011 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Too many new threads...

"3. Poti's played the best of his career for "us". We've missed him, he's good all over the rink and can be used in all situations. We miss him. It's effected our play."

---

Goodness, he sounds like a smitten middle-school girl.

GMGM, Tom Poti is a (bad) Defenseman, not your boyfriend.

Posted by: VTDuffman | March 1, 2011 1:50 PM | Report abuse

Crosby doesn't take/give a 1/10th of the punishment Ovi does and you can't touch him in front of the net because breathing on him is a 2 minute penalty. Let him park his ass in front like a #22 does and take cross checks and whacks all game then will see how many goals he's scoring that close. He's the NHL's goldenboy, way to throw your league behind a guy with the charisma of shoe. Love or hate # 8 but you can't argue what he has done for Hockey in this town! If you have kids that play hockey (as I do) you would understand.

Posted by: Bricucci1 | March 1, 2011 12:07 PM

@Bricucci1: CLASSIC...LMAO!

Posted by: Rhino40 | March 1, 2011 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Federov in talent and skill is far superior than Arnott, but in leadership, I still think that Arnott takes the cake. I think he's the kind of guy that will be respected in the locker room, much like Knuble. Federov was just an idol for some of the players, but what was the locker room presence that Federov had. I think Arnott is better for the young guys.

Posted by: daviladk | March 1, 2011 1:52 PM | Report abuse

As each year's trade deadline occurs and teams enter the final stretch of the season, knowing who else to root for (so as to further the objectives of your favorite team, even when they're not playing) can be confusing.

As I see it, these are the basic rules:

1) Support Your Local Gunfighters: Always, always, ALWAYS root for the Caps to win. No exceptions.
2) The Enemy Of My Enemy...: Always root for whomever is playing against the Pengiuns. The only exception is in those rare situations where a Penguin victory would benefit the Caps' position in the standings.
3) Go West, Young Fan: If a game is between a Western Conference team and an Eastern Conference team other than the Caps, root for the Western team to win. If both are from the West, root for the one with fewer standings points unless the other team is a personal favorite.
4) Go, Canada!: If one of the teams playing is from Canada, root for them to win...unless that team is the Habs. Never root for the Habs to win unless the're playing against the Penguins or another team from our division. If both teams are from Canada, root for the one tha't not the Habs..beyond that, you're on your own when it comes to the Great White North.
5) Never Date Within The Division: If if the game involves the 'Canes, Lightning, Panthers, or Thrashers, root for their opponent (except where it conflicts with the other rules). If both teams are from the Southeast and neither is the Caps, root for the team that has fewer standings points.
6) A Rival And An Enemy Are Two Different Things/The Lesser Of Two Weevils: Also root for whomever is playing against the Rangers, Bruins, or Flyers--except where this conflicts with other rules. If they are playing one another, root for the team with fewer standings points.

Posted by: Rhino40 | March 1, 2011 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Might I suggest talking to some people around the league, i.e. insiders, and giving us their take instead of posting a bunch of worthless tweets from nobodys?

Posted by: TCJR2000 | March 1, 2011 1:56 PM | Report abuse

No even going to go into what is wrong with that statement my question is what year is GMGM talking about?

Poti's best point year: 48 in 02-03 for NYR
Goal year: 12 01-02 Oilers

Poti's Caps best
Points: 29 in 07-08
Goals: 4 last year

I know for a defenseman goals and points aren't everything but he is an offensive Dman whose best year for us was 4 goals. I mean Erskine has 3 this year. Schultz had 23 points last year. So at his best he has the offensive upside of slightly over Erskine or Schultz and we are missing him? Really?

Posted by: icehammer97 | March 1, 2011 1:59 PM | Report abuse

VT - I think I kinda did the interview an "injustice". After reading my post it almost seems like 9 outta the 10 min's was on Poti. It was't. What happened was the conversation started with injuries and Green. Then it went to more injuries on D specificall and Poti was brought up. The comments about Poti were like 4 sentences and I typed all of them and "skimmed" the others so like I said I think I did it an "unjustice". The main conversation was about Green and yesterday's transactions.

Posted by: pokerface1208 | March 1, 2011 2:00 PM | Report abuse

And so, without further ado, here are your Rooting Instructions for Tuesday, March 1 2011:

BUF (65) @ NYR (70): I want revenge. Go Sabres.
NYI (54) @ WAS (76): Are you kidding me? Our guys really need to make a statement. Go Caps!.
FLA (59) @ CAR (67): A Cats win plus a Sabres win moves the Sabres into a tie for 8th seed. Logjams behind the Caps in the Conference standings are--by definition--a good thing. Go Panthers.
MTL (73) @ ATL (63): I know, I know: don't root for the Habs. But a Habs win in this case serves the Caps' purposes by increasing the Caps' separation from the Thrashers, whom we don't want in the playoffs since they've given us fits most of the season. Go Habs.
BOS (79) @ OTT (51): This one's easy: Go Sens.
CGY (73) @ STL (65): I shouldn't care. But I do, since the Flames are my second favorite team after the Caps. Go Flames.
DAL (72) @ PHO (76): The 'Yotes have somehow sneaked into 2nd in the Pacific and 4th in the West, trailing the Sharks by only 2 points. How'd that happen? Go Coyotes.
NAS (72) @ EDM (48): Liking the Flames, I should hate the Oilers, but at this point I only pity them. Go Oilers.
CBJ (68) @ VAN (87): I like the 'Nucks, and would definitely like to see them--not the Wings or Philthy (blecch!) win the President's Trophy. Plus more adversity for CBJ could mean more opportunity for the Caps to maybe pick up some of their better players in the off-season. Go Canucks.
COL (59) @ SJS (78): How the mighty have fallen--after a torrid start the Avalanche now trail all but lowly Edmonton in the West. Meanwhile the Sharks are...well...the Sharks. Go Avalanche.

Again, these are just my opinions. No one is required to agree with them, just have fun with them.

Posted by: Rhino40 | March 1, 2011 2:00 PM | Report abuse

He's not Feds and never will be of that standing. You can't compare apples and oranges.Fed's came from a different style and system and training.

While I hold my judgment on how Arnott will effect this team within the locker room with possible leadership and experience I do believe that if GmGm wanted what Feds brought to the team on the ice he missed the mark as Arnott is not knowning for either his knowledge or ability for two way play as a center.

Only time will tell however I have several Feds jerseys not so sure I will be able to say the same about Arnott.

Posted by: bqts | March 1, 2011 2:02 PM | Report abuse

@Rhino40 One rule has to be root for the game to end in regulation. 3 point games can be standings killers.

Posted by: icehammer97 | March 1, 2011 2:03 PM | Report abuse

Just got tickets to tonight game, back up to DC I go!

Posted by: richmondphil2 | March 1, 2011 2:04 PM | Report abuse

As someone mentioned - Fedorov was adored by Ovechkin/Semin/Kozlov etc. Arnott brings more grit, less skill, but at the end of the day - an improvement over Majo and Perrault.

Interesting to see the line combinations by Boudreau. We know one of the lines will eventually be OV/Backs/Semin...just to appease Semin. Then it will be some combination of Arnott / Laich / Knuble or possibly Sturm if he's not injured.

For the people who have been slamming Fehr - I like him and hope he makes it back soon. He's an effective 3rd line scoring threat which can't be said for Chimmy Chunga or many others on this roster.

Posted by: Jaymagz | March 1, 2011 2:06 PM | Report abuse

__________________________

Hell no, Thrashers must make the playoffs this year.

Posted by: richmondphil2 | March 1, 2011 2:07 PM | Report abuse

This is a replay from the last thread, but it warrants posting:

Yeah, in more ways than one, too. C'mon, Isles, dress Gillies tonight and let him do his thing.

What BB does know about his players, however, is that Arnott, Sturm, and Wideman are now locks in their spots and their icetime is guaranteed regardless of their level of play.

Posted by: vermontcaps | March 1, 2011 1:52 PM | Report abuse

Have you ever seen the movie "Major League"?
Do you know who Randy Quaid is?
Have you ever re-read any of your posts?
Can you connect the dots?

Every time I read your posts, this picture pops into my head:

Posted by: ssweeney | March 1, 2011 2:10 PM | Report abuse

These McPhee quotes keep saying he got Fedorov "two years ago."

It was three. FWIW.

BTW, I also like Fehr. I'm on record he will be a 30 goal scorer, but I'm getting tired of waiting for it to happen.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | March 1, 2011 2:11 PM | Report abuse

Vogel on PreCap just said the lines for tonight are:

8-19-18
21-44-28
25-90-22
26-15-10

If you look at those when Fehr comes back, unless line one is on fire he will go up to that line. Sturm to the 2nd line and 21-90-22 will be the 3rd line would be my guess.

Posted by: ThePat | March 1, 2011 2:14 PM | Report abuse

"I'm on record he will be a 30 goal scorer,"

---

For his career, maybe :)

Posted by: VTDuffman | March 1, 2011 2:15 PM | Report abuse

These McPhee quotes keep saying he got Fedorov "two years ago."

It was three. FWIW.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | March 1, 2011 2:11 PM

I heard a recording of his statement on WTOP this morning and it sure sounded to me as though he said "when we got Sergei Fedorov a few years ago." You're correct that it was three years ago. Maybe someone at the Post might have transcribed it incorrectly.

Posted by: 1995hoo | March 1, 2011 2:15 PM | Report abuse

Rhino40

Thank you for your educational sessions. Wow! Years of formal education could not have yielded such valuable information. I have followed all these rules myself but could not have stated them as masterfully. I'll print yours to have on hand when I watch games. Here some more guidelines to add to yours:

1. If the Penguins or the Bolts win, at least pray fervently that neither Crosby nor Stamkos are the goal scorers. If someone has to score, let it be their blue liners and losers who rarely score.
2. All factors being equal root for the team that does NOT have any players higher than Ovie in the rankings
3. Same rule applies to goalies

Posted by: caraveli | March 1, 2011 2:19 PM | Report abuse

For those on here who keep talking about Ovi being out partying all night, every night...if that was the case there would definitely be media coverage of it, especially in this town which loves a good sports scandal (see Haynesworth, Arenas, etc)

Look at Chicago's Patrick Kane - he IS out partying all the time and there are photos from bars all over Chicago, in the paper and on the internet, to prove it.

So lay off Ovi's private life unless you have real PROOF.

Posted by: Thisistheyear | March 1, 2011 2:21 PM | Report abuse

As long as the 1st line continues to do the exact same thing every time they get the puck, they will continue to be a non-factor.

A Semin-Arnott 2nd line could have some upside from the status-quo, but not likely to be significant.

Posted by: LesGrossman | March 1, 2011 2:22 PM | Report abuse

Hey...remember when Bruce said Tyler Sloan was the best Caps Defenseman in Training Camp!!!

Boy that really got him a lot...

LOL....

Posted by: SoaringCaps | March 1, 2011 2:22 PM | Report abuse

Sturm walks onto the first line??? Boudreau - LOL!

Posted by: Jaymagz | March 1, 2011 2:23 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Bricucci1 | March 1, 2011 12:07 PM

@Bricucci1: CLASSIC...LMAO!

Posted by: Rhino40 | March 1, 2011 1:51 PM | Report abuse

You really need to stay away from the spaghetti, Bricuccil, as it it clearly clouds your judgement. Why would you state that Crosby "doesn't take/give 1/10th of the punishment Ovi does" and then use Knuble as a measuring stick? It's also comforting to know that fans with children who play the game somehow "understand" what Ovi means to the greater community moreso than those who don't.....Pleeeeaaasssee

(I suppose parents in Philly with children who play football have a better understanding of the complexities of Michael Vick, too.)

Of course, just mentioning Ovi's name in a post is enough to get fans like Rhino all worked up and excited, as if the words were delivered from Mt. Sinai itself. But continuing on I hate the Pens, I hate Crosby, and I hate everything black and gold....but Crosby has surpassed Ovechkin IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME. Why do you think many of us are frustrated and angry?

We would've won the Cup 3yrs ago had we bested the Flyers in the 1st round. We would've won the Cup 2yrs ago if injuries didn't take their toll. We had no chance last year when BB's caste system emerged from the shadows as the golden and/or chosen ones started to arrive.

This year? We've been a rudderless ship and now our SC aspirations rest solely on the contributions of newcomers. I'm not against any of the pickups per se (coulda done better, coulda done worse), but it bothers me to no end that newcomers will be given keys to the city while loyal/hardworking players, MY PLAYERS, get kicked to the curb like a bad afterthough.

Posted by: vermontcaps | March 1, 2011 2:24 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: jhorstma | March 1, 2011 2:24 PM | Report abuse

Fedorov was a Russian Spy as well. Arnott wont have those same type of distractions.

Posted by: SA-Town | March 1, 2011 2:24 PM | Report abuse

So what will the line ups look like?

Ovie-Backs-Knuble
Semin-Arnott-Sturm
Laich-Hendricks-Chimera
MJohan-Gordon-Brads

Just my guess but BB has to try it sometime during the game I am sure.

Posted by: BernieWolfeFan | March 1, 2011 2:27 PM | Report abuse

With Monday's moves, GM George McPhee has done his part; can the Caps and their coach do theirs?
----------------------

this is what i touched on yesterday.

The writers in this town (Tracey Hamilton) lack the insight as to how much of an upgrade the moves that McPhee made really are.

imo, it wasn't a significant upgrade. Say that's true for a second. If its true, that means that McPhee shifted the burden of responsibility for this team's playoff success off his shoulders and put it on Bruce's.

a tad unfair.

Writers around here hear Arnott's name and another dman's name and they assume that McPhee checked the 2C and one dman positions off his list. And frankly its veyr debatable that the 2 players he got really were a significant upgrade to this team's playoff hopes. Im not a Boudreau fan. But looking at it from the outside, i don't think McPhee did enough for his coach. And unfortunately, his coach is now in the crosshairs. If BB fails, its his fault now. Regardless of whether he really was provided the weapons he needed to drive this team deep

Posted by: cstanton1 | March 1, 2011 2:28 PM | Report abuse

So, seriously...

What are the caps options when Neuvirth gets hurt?

Holtby- injured (or just getting back)
Varly- never healthy
Sabourin- out for the year

If the caps go into the playoffs with Todd Ford it is going to be an early spring. Not trying to be negative (seriously) but what are the Caps going to do?

Posted by: SoaringCaps | March 1, 2011 2:30 PM | Report abuse

...but he is an offensive Dman whose best year for us was 4 goals. I mean Erskine has 3 this year. Schultz had 23 points last year. So at his best he has the offensive upside of slightly over Erskine or Schultz and we are missing him?

Posted by: icehammer97 | March 1, 2011 1:59 PM

i always thought there was a differnce between an offensive Dman and a puck moving Dman.
using that distinction, and assuming it is true, then poti would get a slight nod over schultz and erskine. imo - they do not move the puck very well because they don't skate as good. i've seen poti skate the puck out of the zone much more often than either schultz or erskine.

vermontcaps:
don't take that to mean i like poti over erskine - they have two very different functions on the team :)

Posted by: Capt_Kirk_in_AZ | March 1, 2011 2:31 PM | Report abuse

GMGM has justify Poti since he signed him to a two-year extension even while he was hurt early in the year. It's a shame because those $$$'s would have been much better spent on Hannan who will likely leave as a FA. Poti's play has been in steady decline since 2007-2008 and he's been hurt much of the last two seasons. I seriously doubt Poti would be getting an extension at this point in the season.

As for leadership, Federov certainly had a positive influence on Ovie, Semin, Kozlov, and Varly, but how much so on the non-Russians on the team? Federov allowed the Caps more time for Backstrom to develop on the 1st line and the PP, but he was a stopgap much Arnott is this year. If Arnott can get the 2nd line scoring with consistency, then he's been well worth the trade. If not, the Caps haven't given up much in return.

Posted by: wizfan89 | March 1, 2011 2:32 PM | Report abuse

Canadian > Russian

This team has no use for Federov now. Maybe back then. The Caps can use Arnott.

Bottom line, they got someone with true leadership and cup experience.

Posted by: SoaringCaps | March 1, 2011 2:36 PM | Report abuse

new post

Posted by: bqts | March 1, 2011 2:41 PM | Report abuse

Yes, what aere the estimates for Holtby and Sabourin being healthy again? What if everyone is hurt aside from Ford, what other options could be available to GMGM in the event of that scenario?

Posted by: kgain73 | March 1, 2011 2:43 PM | Report abuse

@Jaymagz,
Agreed, Sturm walking onto 1st line seems odd at best, and Knuble as 3rd line? I think Vogel just caught some pregame strategy to throw the Islanders off, not that it really matters come game time anyway.

Posted by: BernieWolfeFan | March 1, 2011 2:46 PM | Report abuse

Really looking forward to seeing how the new guys look on the ice.

Bernie Wolfe, I think I switch MaJo and Hendricks. Then we have a pretty good checking line. Switch Beagle (apparently injured) with Gordon and then we have a nice energy/4th line. Vogel says the plan is to put Sturm on the first line and Knuble on the 3rd line. This surprises me, but maybe BB thinks it is too soon to put 2 new guys together on a line, especially with Semin.

Posted by: zmega | March 1, 2011 2:48 PM | Report abuse

Every time I read your posts, this picture pops into my head:

Posted by: ssweeney | March 1, 2011 2:10 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for reading my posts, ssweeney, I'll count you as my first bona fide fan!! I wish I could comment on the times I've read your posts, but I can't remember one....any reason for that?

Let's talk hockey today, ssweeney, just you and me and anyone else who wants to join-in once we get going. I'll be home by 4:00 and will check the latest thread. You can pick the topics of discussion....

Posted by: vermontcaps | March 1, 2011 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Rhino40--Regarding Rule #6, when Enemies play Enemies, is it ok to root for the team doctors?

Posted by: maalesh | March 1, 2011 2:50 PM | Report abuse

I'm thinking Rangers-Flyers, or Pens-Flyers, for instance.

Posted by: maalesh | March 1, 2011 2:52 PM | Report abuse

Wow! GMGM is making his rounds and here's what he said:

1. Poti was down and when Green went down I really felt like I needed to help this team esp on the PP and Wideman does that. On PK too. We've improved in a lot of areas but our PP needs help.
2. Arnott & Steckel are different players. We felt like we could move Steckel with Gordo there and Beags comin up.
3. Felt we needed Arnott's experience and intangibles. He's been a Captain, he's won a Cup, we need that here. We wanted the player and all the intangibles he brings.
4. When asked if he tried to add Penner: No he wasn't on our radar. I didn't want term at the forward position b/c we have players coming up next yr I need to make room for. On "D" it was ok b/c they're so hard to get. We like Wideman with another yr.

Posted by: pokerface1208 | March 1, 2011 2:54 PM | Report abuse

As I see it, these are the basic rules:

...

Posted by: Rhino40 | March 1, 2011 1:54 PM

NEVER root for a team from PA (except the Hershey Bears). If they are playing each other, root for the team doctors.

Posted by: Rocka | March 1, 2011 3:03 PM | Report abuse

@Rhino40

I'm a true Caps fan and previous season ticket holder until I moved south. I will have to violate one rule and that is to cheer on the Trashers for a playoff spot. This is done for two reasons. 1) Hopefully it will generate some Atlanta following so the team doesn't move, I only get to see the Caps 3 times a year now. 2) Although they have played us tough this season, we have dominated them in the past, and this could give me the opportunity to catch a Caps-Thrashers playoff game.

Some rules were meant to be broken if it gives me the opportunity to see the Caps in person. :-)

Posted by: ttenner | March 1, 2011 3:25 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: icehammer97 | March 1, 2011 2:03 PM

@Icehammer97: Though I should have assumed that would be implicit in rule #1, you make an excellent point, so I will indulge you:

7) 60 Minute Men: Any win is good but a regulation win is better. Always root for the outcomes specified in rules 1through 6 to occur in regulation time; OT and shootouts only muddy the waters further.

Hell no, Thrashers must make the playoffs this year.

Posted by: richmondphil2 | March 1, 2011 2:07 PM

@richmondphil2:

Why? I must respectfully disagree.

So they don't make it despite having half the Chicago Blackhawks' Cup-winning roster.

So some of the media resort to referring to the division as the "Southleast" again.

So what?

I submit to you that anything which removes potential obstacles to a Caps cup run is a good thing.

@caraveli: Yours are also good rules. That said, my main focus is furthering the goals (no pun intended) of the Caps team as a whole; the individual accolades are all very nice, but Ovie said it best when he said he'd trade all the individual hardware he's earned thus far, for just one Cup...

I'm thinking Rangers-Flyers, or Pens-Flyers, for instance.

Posted by: maalesh

@maalesh: Um, methinks no. To me, the difference between a Rival and an Enemy is this: A Rival is someone you want very much to defeat, but there's respect also. An Enemy is someone you want to crush, disgrace and annihilate because you hate 'em, hate 'em, HATE 'EM.

IMHO There is only one Enemy, and that Enemy is Pittsburgh. I do dislike the Rangers and Philthy. A lot, to be sure. But I hate the Pens with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns...

Posted by: Rhino40 | March 1, 2011 4:16 PM | Report abuse

1) I've answered this question already.

2) Oh that's what's needed as if there are enough questionable posts on here you have to go and get more from a bunch of twitters.

3) To illustrate point 2 - the question was about intangibles so what do many of the twitters bring up. Goals and points and the like - in other words tangible items. Geesh. *rolls eyes*

Posted by: BetterOffWithFedorov | March 1, 2011 4:23 PM | Report abuse