Mike Wise Fake Mike Wise on Alex Ovechkin

We recorded one of Mike Wise's regular videos tonight. He talked about Alex Ovechkin and Sidney Crosby and then asked for your opinions. And then Mike left, and then I accidentally deleted the video, so we got some random stand-in. Here's another bald guy who also has trouble figuring out how to stop recording:

Record a response and tell us what you think.

By Lindsay Applebaum  |  May 5, 2009; 12:35 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: D.C. Sports Bog: Crosby Objects to Hats on Ice
Next: A Memorable Victory for the Caps

Comments

Maybe this is on other threads that I'm too tired/lazy to read this late at night...

But what was the vibe on VS like? I can only assume that they characterized this as the greatest hockey game since the Miracle on Ice and the subsequent Gold Medal game.

This is what the NHL wanted...except I think they want the Pens to wins...btw, where is Malkin.

Posted by: SuperG5 | May 5, 2009 12:48 AM | Report abuse

Who is this Malkin you speak of? I haven't seen him this series.

Posted by: Ovechwin | May 5, 2009 1:17 AM | Report abuse

Pre Mats Sundin retirement? Sundin played two nights ago...

Posted by: redskins91 | May 5, 2009 10:17 AM | Report abuse

Steinberg, you crack me up. I read you anyway, but thanks for writing/blogging about hockey and the caps, good stuff man.

Posted by: govtimbo | May 5, 2009 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Just recorded my response. It was mostly about Kunitz's bush league hit on Varly.

I would normally never disparage anyone's video reply, but what was THAT by the first guy who replied? If you don't watch hockey, know nothing about it, why the hell would you reply to this? Are you THAT bored? BTW, Mats Sundin is not retired. He's playing for the Canucks tonight.

Posted by: ranndino | May 5, 2009 11:58 AM | Report abuse