Predators 3, Capitals 0

While exhibition games don't mean much in the long run, this wasn't the way the Capitals wanted to end the preseason. They looked sloppy against Nashville's full lineup and a Predators team that was focused on the task at hand unlike some of the other opponents Washington faced in the preseason who were preparing for a trip overseas.

You can read more about the Capitals' wake-up call in the story for Monday's hard-copy edition. But on to some other notes and quotes from the largely forgettable contest:

-- Two players did garner praise from Coach Bruce Boudreau. Goaltender Michal Neuvirth, who looked on point with his 13-save performance, and center Mathieu Perreault, who continues to fight for a roster spot. Perreault skated with Alex Ovechkin and Mike Knuble on the top line with Nicklas Backstrom out.

"I thought in the first period, [Perreault] was our best player," Boudreau said. "Then I thought in the second and third period, nobody was really playing with him. It's hard for him to do it himself. He made a couple of defensive gaffes and he looked a little tired, but he played fine in the first period. He had control of the puck, he was making plays -- doing all the things he's supposed to do -- but I don't think he had much help."

Boudreau said his reasoning behind playing Neuvirth only half of the game was to boost the young netminder's confidence and take him out to ensure he wouldn't suffer an injury prior to the next few days of practice and the regular-season opener.

"I'm pretty excited about [the chance to start in the opener]," Neuvirth said. "It's still a long way to go until Friday. I'm just gonna keep working harder in practices and hopefully I'm going to be as sharp as today."

-- It's unclear if there was a problem with the ice on the far blueline near the Predators' bench, but from the press box it looked like something was awry when the puck had a mind of its own there on two consecutive shifts. First the puck bounced over Mike Green's stick leading to Joel Ward's breakaway and short-handed goal, then the same thing happened to Brian Fahey, who took a pair of penalties -- hooking and slashing -- trying to prevent another Nashville breakaway, this time by Steve Sullivan.

-- Jason Chimera now sports a few stitches on his cheek but is fine after being hit by the puck while sitting on the bench in the second period.

-- Eric Fehr led the Capitals with six shots in the contest, and there were a couple times where it looked like that extra weight he added on in the offseason allowed him to power through the Predators defensemen to create scoring chances.

-- The team has the day off Monday before three days of practice leading up to the season opener on Friday in Atlanta, and the players are ready to begin preparation for real games.

"It's always hard to compare the preseason to anything," Tom Poti said. "We'll have a couple of hard days in practice to get used to line combinations, who we'll be playing with, and I'm sure we'll be ready to go Friday in Atlanta."

By Katie Carrera  | October 3, 2010; 5:21 PM ET
Categories:  Eric Fehr, Jason Chimera, Mathieu Perreault, Michal Neuvirth, Nashville Predators
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Today's lineup: Predators at Caps
Next: The home stretch of training camp

Comments

In the grand scheme of things, a meaningless game but you never want to see effort questioned or pointed to as the reason your not playing well. Why not play the guys fighting for a roster spot still instead of letting the vets sleep walk through the game?

Posted by: Riddler1 | October 3, 2010 5:36 PM | Report abuse

meaningless...and yet still SO TELLING.

"It's pretty disappointing [to end the preseason with the loss]," Capitals forward Boyd Gordon said. "They played the body and it was just one of those games where we just seemed to keep losing that battle. I think the energy level wasn't good and it's one of those things that we have to learn we can't just turn on when the season starts."

---

gee never heard that sentiment expressed before. Don't worry Boyd. I'm sure you guys will finally learn your lesson from past seasons. It'll be like a faucet. You guys will be able to turn it on at will.

the irony is, the Preds are also not a physical team except for 3 or 4 players. Kinda like Columbus.

Posted by: cstanton1 | October 3, 2010 7:24 PM | Report abuse

btw, any skins fans on here should not take any solace in this win today. Quite simply an awful performance except for a play here and there. McNabb is awful!

And Haslett must've gotten his ear chewed after the last gm because he forgot what the word "blitz" means. The only reason the Skins won was that Kolb came into the game.

Posted by: cstanton1 | October 3, 2010 7:28 PM | Report abuse

the problem with skins' defense is Shanahan's insistance on running a 3-4 even though they clearly don't have the personnel for it.

that's what happens when you have an offensive guy trying to run everything... Haslett won't be here for too long because Shanahan changes defensive coordinators every year.

Posted by: joek443 | October 3, 2010 7:51 PM | Report abuse

OK, if people are talking football:

LET'S GO RAVENS!

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 3, 2010 8:15 PM | Report abuse

Just ran into Fehr, Schultz, Carlson & Alzner in Clarendon

Posted by: CapsSighting | October 3, 2010 8:36 PM | Report abuse

@CapsSighting

Did you say hello, by some chance?

Posted by: CapsFan75 | October 3, 2010 8:51 PM | Report abuse

@tominsocal1

Who would have thought that Capitals Insider would also become the place to criticize the Redskins, along with the Caps?

Enjoyed your "Let's go, Ravens" comment. While I'm a Redskins fan, I was rooting for them to beat the Steelers. (I was at the O's game today and joined everyone else in the park in cheering.)

On the Steelers: I'm tired of them winning but I don't have the same hatred towards them as I do towards certain other teams in that city for they are in the "other" conference. They have been good for beating Dallas in a few Superbowls.

Posted by: CapsFan75 | October 3, 2010 8:56 PM | Report abuse

I can hear what cstanton would have written if he was around when Jesus was on earth..."Sure he cured a man of leprosy, turned water into wine (for Tom no doubt)and can walk on water, but has he freed his people yet from the oppression of the Romans? Failure!"

Posted by: boomer44 | October 3, 2010 10:04 PM | Report abuse

@boomer44

I think you got that right!

Posted by: CapsFan75 | October 3, 2010 10:12 PM | Report abuse

CF75: Actually, there's no football team I respect more than the 74-80 Steelers under Chuck Noll and Bradshaw. I'd say they were every bit as good as the Edm Oilers 84-90.

I dislike the Pens so much because I never liked Lemieux and couldn't stand Jagr. And Crosby isn't any better.

The worst though was that GD "We Are Familee" Pirates beating the Orioles. That on hurt.

The truth, though, is that if I had to go to war, and pick the citizens of one city and one city only to join me, I think I'd pick Pittsburgh way before DC and way before most cities on a pro-rated basis.

Pittsburgh or Philadelphia? Or Boston? Or New York?

Do you want fighters or cryers?

And, to be honest, of all the fans I ever met at the Cap Centre, Pens fans were most civil. Flyers fans? I'd trade Philadelphia to Afghanistan for a barren mountain range to be named later and I'd be way ahead.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 3, 2010 10:13 PM | Report abuse

boomer44: It is possible that some who post here might say, "Jesus lacked grit."

Do we think it possible that Jesus laced up the skates on those rare occasions when the local pond had frozen up? Church scholars have doubtless debated this for centuries. Was hockey even played back in biblical times?

I offer the following evidence: "Jesus saves." You hear this quote all the time and, to me, this proves He was a goalie. And you can imagine with that flowing robe ala Patrick Roy circa 2000 that Jesus stopped many a puck 6-hole and 7-hole.

And this quote from Moses, when clutching and grabbing was in vogue in the old Sinai League: "Let my people skate."

And, finally, after Cicero scored a hat trick to defeat Caesar's team, it was Caesar who had Cicero's hands cut off and nailed to the old Roman Coliseum door.

Some of you might not remember history quite this way; I implore you to believe me, though, as I was there.

nostrathomas

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 3, 2010 10:30 PM | Report abuse

I implore you to believe me, though, as I was there.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 3, 2010 10:30 PM

i'm going to have to believe you one this one seeing as we've been able to determine you've been around for about two years longer than me and i was there too.

my kids constantly ask things like:
"when you invented fire - was it on purpose or were you trying for something else?"
"why won't you let me call grandma and grandpa - Adam and Eve?"
"could you light the grill with the spark of two stones - like when you were a kid?"
"was the Big Bang loud?"
"we've got a million of these - one for every year you've been around"

aren't kids the greatest!!

Posted by: Capt_Kirk_in_AZ | October 3, 2010 10:44 PM | Report abuse

Gads! I forgot one! This was long ago, so long ago I can barely remember, but I was there, when the two greatest goalies of the then civilized world, Ibrahim el Brodeur and Dominikus Hasekos (he was Greek), faced off.

Now, today, fans say "What toughness! What stamina!" after a 60-minute contest.

Try 60 hours! You play 20 hours, 15 mins off, 20 hours, etc. Well, long story short, end of game, plus five hours for overtime, and it's Babylonians 0 - Greeks 0! I kid you not! So, at the end, el Brodeur picks up the puck and starts to skate off and Hasekos says, "Where are you going with that?"

So el Brodeur says, "I always save the pucks after a shutout." And Hasekos says, "So do I! Now hand it over!"

Well, you'd think 65 hours of hockey would tire out those teams, but they all dropped the gloves and there was a line dance like you've never seen before or since! The entire Western world was about to go to war and then they decided to read the CBA and it had in really fine print to "Consult Arbitrator." So they asked this cat, you've probably never heard of him, little known character in history, Prince Soloman he was at the time, and by God if he didn't take that puck and cut it in half and give one half each to el Brodeur and Hasekos!

Anyone who doesn't believe me, I have the ticket stub.

nostrathomas

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 3, 2010 10:49 PM | Report abuse

@tominsocal1

Agree with you on the 1979 World Series and the "We are Family". Ranks as one of the most traumatic series for me (along with the infamous 1968, 1985, and 1987 that my other favorite baseball team, the St. Louis Cardinals were involved in.)

Enjoyed your posts on the "historical" hockey series between Ibrahim el Brodeur and Dominikus Hasekos, not to mention the ones involving the Romans.

Very funny comment on trading Philadelphia to Afghanistan for a barren mountain to be named later even if I don't hate the city of Philly to the degree that you do. As a Washingtonian married to someone born 30 miles outside of Philly who is descended from Philadelphians, I don't have the same ire. Now, on the other hand, my least favorite sports city is ..... New York. And I think that, as obnoxious as the Pens are with Sid Crosby, the Rangers with Sid Crosby would be even more so.

Posted by: CapsFan75 | October 3, 2010 11:24 PM | Report abuse

And when our kids become adults, their own children will be asking them what it was like to be alive at the time of Alexander the Great.

Posted by: CapsFan75 | October 3, 2010 11:26 PM | Report abuse

@nostrathomas

all of you must surely remember the immortal bumper sticker the Boston fans had in Esposito's heydey (he of the garbage goal in front of the net):

"Jesus saves - and Esposito scores on the rebound!"

Posted by: RedLitYogi | October 3, 2010 11:28 PM | Report abuse

Oh, Capt, leaving for Atl in the morning, be back late on Wednesday. I'll try and check email if I can any updates on the trip. Sounds like someone though (steve's dad?) has quite an ambitious plan there starting in LV and then PHX, ANA and SJ. Also I'll try and check in here since we should have some very important roster moves, one way or another, not just Caps but the cap-strapped teams too.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 3, 2010 11:28 PM | Report abuse

@nostrathomas

"Jesus saves - and Esposito scores on the rebound!"

Posted by: RedLitYogi | October 3, 2010 11:29 PM | Report abuse

@tominsocal1

Too bad you won't be staying in Atlanta long enough to catch the Caps' opener against them.

Posted by: CapsFan75 | October 3, 2010 11:33 PM | Report abuse

Thomas

You forgot about the most famous hockey game of all time. Sparta vs Persia. The rules are really skewed to make the Spartans lose that day as the AHL (ancient hockey league) commissioner El Bettmanous tried everything he could to make the heavily favored Persians win. His most one sided ruling was to limit the Spartans to only 7 players including the goalie, Spartacus while allowing the Persians horde unlimited substitutions and players. After watching that game I still can't believe the slaughter wasn't worse than 70,000-7. It still amazes me that the Persians could only score 7 goals in all those days the game was played and El Betmmanous wouldn't even allow there to be rest periods for the Spartans. The run back to Sparta to report the victory was truly exhausting.

Posted by: fromthebeginning | October 3, 2010 11:47 PM | Report abuse

Yogi: Yes, of course, I remember the bumper sticker, it was of course inspiration as it were for the hopefully not sacreligious little vignette I created.

I am already on the thinnest of ice with St. Peter. One need only look at the Seven Deadly Sins and wonder how it is that I am still alive. I can be as avaricious as the day is long and as lustful as the night! I can be green with envy and sometimes red with anger at some of the posts I see here! I can eat everything in sight and covet every woman who walks by and even take pride in it all!

Though I have only respect for the great hocey fan who coined that bumper sticker.

Caps Fan 75: You have a really good point! As annoying as Crosby is, just think how much worse it would be if he were a Ranger!

Perhaps Katie could put us a poll, "Most Annoying Sports Figures of All Time." Since I doubt she will do it, I will do it.

1) Mark Messier 1994. You know, I consider Messier one of the best hockey players I've ver watched, but having him do that "guarantee" and then stop us from doing the "1940" chant (you couldn't do that anymore after 94) and then him lifting the Cup with that GD grin was just too much.

2) Sidney Crosby - winning Cup and winning Gold. I hate him. If he loses every game he ever plays the rest of his life, that won't be enough. I want him to be humiliated, even in hopscotch with little girls. Which he is.

3) The fans of Boston. Sure, we all sympathized. That Curse of the bambino and all and not winning for like 90 years. Then they win the World Series and the entire geopolitical region becomes more obnoxious, overnight, than New York.

4) Tom Brady. Give him a dress.

5) Peyton Manning. Tell him to STF up and quit those audible motions at the line of scrimmage and just play football.

6) The Soviet Olympic basketball team of 1972. Just admit the refs blew it and give back the gold.

7) The officials who called Don Chandler's field goal "Good" in 1965 game vs the BALTIMORE Colts. You made them raise the goalposts and I have hated you forever.

8) Roger Clemens. I always hated him, and now he's a cheater, so I hate him more.

9) Tiger Woods. Because anytime he hits a shot that isn't perfect, he makes this really whiny face like he wants to cry.

10) All of the East Germans who ever won gold medals. You were all cheaters. The women had beards like Grizzly Adams, and the men all had fake jobs in the military. Cheaters! Cheaters!

There's my list. And yours?

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 4, 2010 12:02 AM | Report abuse

@tominsocal1

More on Crosby being a Ranger, last year Peerless Prognosticator ran a series of what would have happened if we (the Caps) had not won the Ping Pong lottery of 2004 (i.e. the Draft). What happened in that scenario is that the Pens won the first pick that year and got Ovi (ugg!), the Black Hawks got Malkin and the Caps ended up with Cam Barker. The following year, (Strike Year), the Rangers ended up with Crosby. For the next year, the Caps ended up with Erik King (he who ended up with the Blues in real life and got injured in the golfing accident) rather than Nicky.

Things went on and on. Semin goes to the KHL. Caps sign Jason Arnott to reach the salary floor (and his contract ends up as a albatross). 2008 ended up with the Pens and Rangers battling it out for the conference final. Meanwhile, the Caps were a low budget team fighting for their continued existence and sound like the 2008-2009 version of Phoenix (with some similarities to Nashville as well).

Posted by: CapsFan75 | October 4, 2010 12:23 AM | Report abuse

Well, fromthebeginning, first of all, good handle there, one very nice acoustic song. You didn't mention that team captain Leonides on Sparta got first star in a losing cause.

Leonides. There's a dude with "grit." Even more than Dino Ciccarelli fending off Ulf Sammuelsson.

I have to say that I forgot one of my "most hated" but because this player amazingly is also on my list of most loved.

Most Loved:
Frank Robinson
Eddie Murray
Johnny Unitas
Ovechkin
Dale Hunter
Cal Ripken
Dino Ciccarelli
Brooks Robinson
Earl the Pearl Monroe
Jim Palmer
REGGIE JACKSON

Yes, for a few months, in the summer of 1976, Reggie Jackson was my favorite athlete. He came to Baltimore, after a trade and then holding out (Hank Peters was and is to blame for Reggie not signing long term in Baltimore. BTW, Reggie leaving the O's and Stevens leaving the Caps cost both teams several championships, the two situations more similar than people might think), only to wind up in New York.

April 29, 1977, Yanks come to Baltimore, me in the $3 seats in RF, Memorial Stadium, first row of the bleachers, yelling at Reggie, now in pinstripes, the whole game.

Some might tell me I should have had, in my second year of college, political philosophy major, better things to do with my time and money.

To them I say: You might as well die right now because you haven't ever lived anyway.

As the captain of the Roman galleyship said to Charlton Heston, to paraphrase, "Hate, Forty-three, keeps a man alive."

It took many years, but I did learn to forgive Reggie Jackson. It wasn't his fault.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 4, 2010 12:29 AM | Report abuse

@tominsocal1

No Darrell Green or Art Monk?

Posted by: sgm3 | October 4, 2010 12:43 AM | Report abuse

"It's also so much harder to get used to East coast time coming from the West Coast than the reverse. I discovered that when I went to California for 2 weeks and found it VERY hard to get up."

Posted by: CapsFan75 | October 3, 2010 11:33 PM

Now, CF75, I have to say that I only had half a bottle of red tonight with the steak and then, with the wine gone, and being one who ascribes to the motto, "The Lord helps those who help themselves," and having a full liquor cabinet in addition to various beverages and key limes I bought on sale at the local Mexican grocery, I have discovered after my 4th or so Tangueray and Paul Newman's Virgin Lemonade (with a twist of key lime) and, having read your note both backward and forward, many times, that what you wrote has me utterly confused.

You said it is harder to reacclimate to eastern time coming from pacific time and then said you discovered this on travelling to California.

I suppose this would be possible if you started in Hawaii. Oh well I will mix another Paul Newman's All-Natural Virgin Lemonade (tastes great straight too) and Tangueray with a key lime twist. Maybe if I read what you wrote another five or ten times it might make sense.

BTW, I have an awful feeling that they will put AGordon on waivers and he'll get claimed and become a really decent third line RW for some other team. I have tried to mask that feeling with frivolity (please read above posts) but it doesn't change that I will be really bothered if this happens. It's not like McPhee can ever say he wasn't warned, not if he reads our posts.

BTW, if anyone's wondering, no rat turds in Paul Newman's lemonade. I checked.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 4, 2010 1:03 AM | Report abuse

@tominsocal1

No Darrell Green or Art Monk?

Posted by: sgm3 | October 4, 2010 12:43 AM

By God, sgm3, what's there to hate about either player? Both were great players, Monk is in the HoF I think, Green I don't know, but they are far closer to being "most respected" than "most hated."

I actually had to struggle to do the most hated list. You would think Bart Starr would make the list for leading Packers over Colts in the 60s, or Joe Namath, or Tom Seaver Mets over O's, Willie Stargell or maybe Hines Ward.

But you look back and these players, even guys like Magic Johnson, Jordan, Derek Jeter, Joe Montana, were all exemplary in their skills.

Oops, I forgot to add John Elway, that horse-toothed MF, for spurning Baltimore when he got traded. I had forgiven him after he lost so much but then rehated him after he won two SB.

You're a bum, Elway, a horse-toothed bum.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 4, 2010 1:31 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: CapsFan75 | October 3, 2010 11:33 PM

By God, I got it! She meant, she discovered it after she went to California for two weeks and THEN RETURNED HOME and tried to get up!

You know, when you can't figure something out, you have this nagging feeling that just won't let go! It's kinda like Sigourney Weaver in a paper-thin, tee-shirt when she was obviously way too cold and she kept running because she knew the alien thingy was after her! And so I realized CF75 had merely omitted a key piece of that puzzle!

Bottom line is I kept digging in the corner until I got the puck!

Well, that's it, the Sand Man's pokin' me in the ribs, let's hope when I get back from Atlanta on Wednesday the Caps have a decent roster!

Posted by: tominsocal1 | October 4, 2010 1:55 AM | Report abuse

__________________

Erik Johnson. King used to play on the Blues though. Erik Johnson is an amazing hockey player, but i'll take Nicky.

Posted by: richmondphil2 | October 4, 2010 4:24 AM | Report abuse

@CapsFan75
No, I didn't talk to them. They were playing pool at Spider Kelly's and watching football. Either they hang out there regularly (which I've never seen on my visits but...) and no one bothers them or I'm the only one who noticed them. I mean it was NFL Sunday madness in there so I might have been the lone hockey fan!

Posted by: CapsSighting | October 4, 2010 6:45 AM | Report abuse

Got a strange feeling I am going to absolutely lose my mind today when Katie posts the AGordon has been placed on waivers. God I hope that feeling does not come to fruition! If I have to watch the same bottom two lines from last year it may just put me over the edge.

Posted by: PhilR | October 4, 2010 8:10 AM | Report abuse

WINTER CLASSIC JERSEY QUESTION

Good Morning,

I was unable to make it to the Caps Convention this weekend for the festivities but I had a question about the jerseys and what information they might have to offer there. Does anyone know if they will have authentic winter classic jerseys available with customizations available? What options where available at the convention when it said it would be the first time you could buy the jerseys?

Any information would be helpful and thank you for your time.

Posted by: padams2 | October 4, 2010 8:33 AM | Report abuse

Then again maybe I will see the dream post that Flash has been traded to Calgary for Regehr. That would leave room for the two centers who should be staying up in MaJo and MP. I really think a line of Semin/MaJo/Fehr and Laich/MP/AGordon or Chimera could just give opposing teams fits! Of course this is simply a dream.....Flash is going nowhere.

Posted by: PhilR | October 4, 2010 8:35 AM | Report abuse

BTW, thanks again to fanohock for the tickets to Friday nights game, the family and I had a blast! Fanohock has a lot of good people sitting around him who made the experience even more enjoyable. Did not hear any of those annoying "shoot the puck", "get it out of there" yells meaning there were KNOWLEDGEABLE fans in the area.

Not only that, I probably got to see AGordon for the last time in a Caps uniform. :-(

Posted by: PhilR | October 4, 2010 8:49 AM | Report abuse

I just took a CSTATON & WIPE MY CSTATION AND SAID GOODBYE TO CSTATION AS THE WATER WHIRLED AROUND . I COULD SWEAR I SAW THE BIG BROWN TWINKIS WAVE TO ME THEN GIVE ME THE NUMBER ONE WAVE AS IT WENT DOWN FOR THE LAST TIME ....LOL CSTATION

Posted by: terryreece | October 4, 2010 9:14 AM | Report abuse

yes, preseason games were meaningless. but i really hope that their season will not end this way, again. wherein they can't finish. please go all the way this time. go caps!

Posted by: capsfan2007 | October 4, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Sunday's game was a bust. The boys played ok the first period, then just gave up it seemed the 2nd and even more in the third. I really dont understand why all the "hopefulls" (sans MP) were not played. The only thing I can hope for is that BB needed to give the potential to be replaced ones one last chance to try and keep their spot. And if that was the cause, then some of those guys might have very well lost their spot to a "hopefull". No chemistry in lots of the lines, silly behind the back passes constantly that were picked off nearly every time. I love how they are trying to blame the ice on Mike Green's cough up. He lost the puck plain and simple. Flash looked horrible, seemed to lose all key faceoffs, and was knocked off the puck whenever Nashville wanted to knock him off. Glad he picked right back up to playoff Flash. It seemed as soon as they swapped out Neuvy, the boys just flat out quit.

Neuvy btw, had an AMAZING toe save kick out on a pass that was going to the back post for an easy tap in. Had he missed it, it was a for sure goal. It was very reminiscent of a soccer goalie type save.

Chimera looked decent. Hope he keeps this level up all year.

MP showed lots of hustle, and I agree, his line kind of quit on him. He needs to bulk up a bit though. He still gets knocked off the puck too easy.

These next couple days should be exciting. Not just for the Caps roster, but for all the teams that have 2 days to clear cap space.

Posted by: SeminAllOverTheIce | October 4, 2010 9:47 AM | Report abuse

@ PhilR...glad you enjoyed the game Friday night, I was there as well. I must say re AGordon, he looked like a AHL player, not someone who could play on the Caps third line or even 4th line. He would have to unseat Fehr & Bradley & I don't see that happening. I would rather have B Gordon, Beagle or Hendricks because all three give versatility by playing Wing or Center. A Gordon looked a half step behind the pace, couldn't finish the chances he had, and took a couple of stupid penalties. Just my opinion, I think he is a depth player, but I would like to hear from others who saw him play Friday.

Posted by: boomer44 | October 4, 2010 9:50 AM | Report abuse