New Arrivals, Jersey Numbers (Updated)

Michael Neuvirth, Eric Fehr, Jakub Cutta, Tomas Fleischmann and Jay Beagle are the new arrivals. Simeon Varlamov is in town, but I don't see him on the ice.

There are also going to be some number changes. Fehr is wearing No. 16 (his sweater number in juniors) and Fleischmann will be switching to No. 14 (his number in Hershey). I'm sure there are a few folks out there with No. 43 jerseys who aren't going to be happy about Fleischmann making the switch, but you have to admit that it never looked right.

"He's a nice guy and a good friend, so I gave it to him for free," Fehr joked about giving up No. 14 so Fleischmann could wear it. "I wore No. 16 in juniors for all four years and it worked for me there, so i'm hoping that it will happen at this level."

Fehr also said that his back/hip injury is 100-percent, which is an improvement over the end of the last season, when he said it felt about 90 percent.

"It feels great," Fehr said. "I got a chance to strengthen it over the summer, so that helped."

I also talked to Jeff Schultz for a few minutes. He said he did a lot of weight training over the summer and has bulked up to about 228 pounds, 10 pounds heavier than he finished last season. That could be crucial for Schultz, who looked to me like he could benefit from a little more upper body strength.

By Tarik El-Bashir  |  September 11, 2008; 10:47 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Nylander: "It's A Good Situation" (Updated)
Next: Ovechkin Is In The House (Updated)

Comments

Interesting. Maybe Flash wanted a "new start"?

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | September 11, 2008 11:03 AM | Report abuse

Blasphemy!

Posted by: #16 | September 11, 2008 11:05 AM | Report abuse

Drat! Now their numbers will be wrong on my NHL'09!

Sapper

Posted by: Sapper | September 11, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

"Drat! Now their numbers will be wrong on my NHL'09!"

Mine too :(

But Fehr & Flash are both playing on Hershey in mine!

Posted by: Tim, TeamT | September 11, 2008 11:08 AM | Report abuse

Looks like a couple of people woke up, smelled the coffee, and decided to join the party.

As for new numbers, man, keeping track of this is going to be annoying. My vision's not good enough to identify players except by number from the 400 seats.

Posted by: is it september yet? | September 11, 2008 11:09 AM | Report abuse

And here I was thinking they would hold #16 for Gussy II....and they should have

Posted by: Rich C | September 11, 2008 11:10 AM | Report abuse

What number was Fehr in Hershey, and back in the WHL?

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | September 11, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

What about the ice girls? What number will they be wearing?

And by the way, while you are there, ask the Caps where the roster announcement is. This could be the biggest drastic change for the Caps and you are ignoring the story!

Posted by: Girl Watcher | September 11, 2008 11:15 AM | Report abuse

They will all wear #69 ...

you know ...

in honour of Mad Mel.

Posted by: Ice Girls Numbers | September 11, 2008 11:16 AM | Report abuse

I thought Cutta was out of the organization or playing for a European league. If he didn't make the roster back when his defensive competition included Majesky, Muir and Biron then he doesn't have a prayer now.

Posted by: Snktimoniuz | September 11, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Oh no, my Fleischman jersey is now obsolete!

Posted by: Stormblue | September 11, 2008 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Let's hope 16 brings Fehr more success than it did Sutherby.

Looks like Semin will be last to the party. And jetlagged, most likely.

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Japers Rink had a post that said Semin planned on leaving the day before Vets were supposed to arrive haha.

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | September 11, 2008 11:33 AM | Report abuse

Yep, that's what I'm referring to.

Would it kill him to get here a couple days early?

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 11:34 AM | Report abuse

cut semin some slack... don't you know how much rest he needed to catch up for playing physical down the stretch!?! Actually I'm a huge #28 fan, and as long as he keeps producing he can show up October 9th for all I care.

Posted by: capthis! | September 11, 2008 11:37 AM | Report abuse

Sorry, Semin's not good enough to miss camp and jump right in.

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Semin is working within the rules of the organiazation and of the NHLPA. If he doesn't want to show before he is contractually required to, then he doesn't have to. Seriously, after he pumps in 40 plus goals in the upcoming season who is going to care what date he showed up for camp. These guys work out all year anyway. He'll be in shape to play.

Posted by: Caps 423 | September 11, 2008 11:48 AM | Report abuse

He's not missing camp, but he's also not showing up early. As long as his ankle is OK I don't mind.

Posted by: Semin | September 11, 2008 11:49 AM | Report abuse

Yeah, I realize he'll probably show up on time (barely). I just wish he actually wanted to start skating early and bond with his teammates. Then again he's never cared about bonding before, why start now?

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 11:56 AM | Report abuse

Eric Fehr wore # 11 in Hershey. Not sure what number had had in juniors.I am sure it's not a big issue that Semin is not there early. As long as he is here for training camp he will be fine. He was doing alot of off ice training in his home land. He will need training camp mainly for timing and cohesiveness with his linmates. Were getting closer!

Rock the Red!

Posted by: Capsfanniss | September 11, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse

Did anyone check out the Canes new Uniforms? It's basically an all black set-up. I remember a few years ago, when Philly played with there long black hockey pants, their goaltenders complained about not picking up the puck on ocassion (because of the color). Flyers did not keep them around very long.

Posted by: Capsfannmiss | September 11, 2008 12:03 PM | Report abuse

I was down there today, 3 saw Varlamov walking around in street clothes.

Posted by: Anthony | September 11, 2008 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Flash - new number, same ol' slow Fleischmann. What number will he be wearing at Hershey this year? ;)

Posted by: Nils | September 11, 2008 12:06 PM | Report abuse

mmmm....real hockey news. coming more regular now. The time is drawing near. Less than 2 weeks until the first exhibition game!

Tarik, although we all are excited about the players, I think the real news is the spirit squad, who made the cut, and when are they having their debut on the CI?

Posted by: Leeguru | September 11, 2008 12:07 PM | Report abuse

Has anyone seen Mike Green yet?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 12:10 PM | Report abuse

Mike Green in "initiating" the Ice Girls.

Posted by: Anon. | September 11, 2008 12:14 PM | Report abuse

Fehr had #16 when he was at Brandon of the WHL.

#11 was a horrible number anyways.

Posted by: usiel | September 11, 2008 12:16 PM | Report abuse

Wow, Jill, what's with the Semin hate, today? Did he wrong you in some way?

And not to suggest anything else, but it's not like Ovechkin's here, yet, either.

Posted by: DrinkingPartner | September 11, 2008 12:17 PM | Report abuse

Saw Mike at GOOD GUYS last night

Posted by: Geoff Courtnall | September 11, 2008 12:19 PM | Report abuse

I spotted him at CAMELOT

Posted by: Neil Sheehy | September 11, 2008 12:22 PM | Report abuse

I'm more concerned with Ovy and Green not being here than Semin. We've seen tons of video's of Ovy on reality TV shows and other things over the summer, but I hope he's been finding time to train and be in shape, as he started off last season looking a little winded. Green should be in early to justify the large contract he just received and take on more of a leadership role. I'm sure both will be fine, but I'm more concerned with them than Semin.

Posted by: Leigh | September 11, 2008 12:22 PM | Report abuse

I don't "hate" Semin, not at all. I don't hate anyone. I do, however, wish he were more of a team player, and I've felt that way for a long time.

The news as reported by JP earlier this week that he isn't departing Russia until the day before he is due to report at training camp in Virginia feeds my opinion, especially given that all these other players are arriving early. That's all.

As for Ovechkin I don't have any information about when he is due to arrive, but I don't think anyone could ever question his team-first attitude.

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 12:22 PM | Report abuse

Tarik: what did Flash do this offseason?

Any answer short of 8 hour workouts, 7 days a week and he should be cut.

Posted by: Ben | September 11, 2008 12:23 PM | Report abuse

Semin will be fine..by the way he played in the playoffs and the worlds I think he may have found the fire --- or it could have been at the bottom of the glass he was pictured drinking on Ovie's blog drinking
on a side note --can we get a team of caps fans to tear it up on NHL 09 in the league? anyone have interest?

Posted by: capsgary | September 11, 2008 12:24 PM | Report abuse

Honestly, if all there is to complain about is how Semin plans to show up to camp ON TIME, then this season certainly does have promise.

I'll place bets now that some of you people are going to complain if the Cup isn't polished well enough when the caps win it this year.

Posted by: Stormblue | September 11, 2008 12:27 PM | Report abuse

@JSCHON!!!!

I posted this earlier but shoot me an email at thevampirecorndog@gmail.com

Don't be giving my spot away! >=P

Posted by: CapsCorndog | September 11, 2008 12:29 PM | Report abuse

Well Semin doesn't exactly have a strong track record of punctuality.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 12:29 PM | Report abuse

"I'm sure there are a few folks out there with No. 43 jerseys who aren't going to be happy about Fleischmann making the switch"

...yeah, that ONE person with a Fleischmann jersey is going to be disappointed. Then again, he decided to switch the number, so he probably won't mind that much.

Posted by: Flash? | September 11, 2008 12:30 PM | Report abuse

Tarik,

Could you or someone out tell me if I visit Kettler on Monday, will I see most of the players or just the rookies/prospects? My friend thinks it will only be the rookies.

Posted by: Pat | September 11, 2008 12:34 PM | Report abuse

@ Pat - According to a planholder update e-mail I received yesterday:

Rookie Camp begins at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 14, at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. Rookies will be off the ice by 1 p.m. everyday, but the on-ice action will continue at Kettler Capitals Iceplex, as veterans who have returned to the area early will skate informally from 1:15-3:30 p.m. from Sept. 14-17.

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 12:38 PM | Report abuse

@ Jill
Thanks Jill - I look forward to seeing all of them soon.

Posted by: Pat | September 11, 2008 12:42 PM | Report abuse

I am confused..what is goodguys?? Does that mean Green is NOT in towN?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Some of you people are truly pathetic. You seem to have nothing better to do with your obviously "Empty" lives than to repeatedly bash Sasha Semin. And, for what? Because he chose not to play for Portland a few years back? How petty can you get? Or, is it because he doesn't do interviews? That's Vogels' problem with the kid. Geezzz.
Here's a newsflash. Alexander Semin is a WORLD CLASS hockey player. And, there's not a single, solitary team ON THE ENTIRE PLANET, that wouldn't LOVE to have him on their roster.
He's not a clone of # 8. He's Sasha Semin, not the 2nd coming of Alex Ovechkin. Deal with it. And, get off my boy's back!
What REALLY IRKS ME is how totally biased and unfair the criticism is. Semin was our best player in the series we played against Philly Flyers. But, nobody ( Well, very few ) are honest enough to acknowledge it. Just negativity on top of more negativity where he's concerned. People like that are obviously psychologically deficient. It certainly doesn't take a brain surgeon to ascertain that.
Having said that, I'm more than a little stoked with positive anticipation regarding the upcoming season. If George will only do a little tweaking here and there, ( And no long term injuries to our key players )this year's team could be among the top 6 or 7 in the entire league. I certainly am anxious to see an upgrade among our defensemen. That's a key. I'm optimistic that will be addressed sometime between now, and the middle of October.
Hopefully, Eric Fehr will step up, and Clark will be completely healed. That will enable George to get rid of that stiff, Kozlov. As I stated a year ago, I'm very excited concerning the development of Oscar Osala and Victor Dovgan. They've slipped under most peoples' radar. But, not mine.
Here's hoping we can all rejoice in watching Ov and the boys hoisting Lord Stanley's Cup this spring. It's certainly been a long time coming. And, L O N G overdue.

Posted by: Puckguru | September 11, 2008 12:46 PM | Report abuse

Puckguru - There haven't been any comments questioning Semin's talent. You should brush up on your reading comprehension and then stop sniffing Semin's jock.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Good Guys | September 11, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Puckguru,

I liked what I saw of Oskar during developmental camp, guy is a beast.

Re: Semin. Hopefully the Semin of the playoffs is the guy who shows up this year & not the Semin who takes bad penalties during our power plays. I'm just sayin'.

Posted by: Steve R | September 11, 2008 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Incidentally, Good Guys and the Ice Girls share the same web site.

Posted by: Ice Girls Web Site | September 11, 2008 12:56 PM | Report abuse

I remember reading somewhere that Ovie's got a commitment in town on the 14th, which means he'll be back this weekend, I'd guess?

Posted by: september, finally! | September 11, 2008 1:05 PM | Report abuse

Tarik... where oh where is The Chosen One, The Alexander the Great?

Posted by: Matt | September 11, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

Ovie's going to be at the phone booth for an autograph/meet session for the Mystics game that day, somewhere in the club level I think.

Posted by: 8b4Ovie | September 11, 2008 1:09 PM | Report abuse

Poor Semin (as if he actually reads this) He's a quirky guy that seems more than a little distant (and not very punctual). From the outside,what us fans see, he doesn't appear to be team oriented but he may just be extremely shy and only willing to open up to those he knows well. He also seems to get frustrated when there seems to be little to play for, like the last few seasons. Now that the team is a contender he will hopefully be productive and mature and provide entertainment value, if only on the ice. That's all that's fair for us to expect. We still have Ovie, Brads and maybe Alzner to charm us between games.
I don't think there's really that much hate for Sasha, he just worries people since he gives us so little to judge beyond his on ice play, and his penchant for arriving fashionably on time.

Posted by: TheCapitalist | September 11, 2008 1:10 PM | Report abuse

Was that a joke?? Mike Green was a stripbar lastnight?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 1:10 PM | Report abuse

Puckguru,

I understand where you are coming from. Semin is our most prolific secondary scorer and i totally agree with you about Kozlov. Get rid of him to make room for our core of young prospects. The only thing about semin is the line hes on. I think him and flash have excellant chemistry, if flash would just step it up. Which i think he will. I think that trading Kozlov for a top six D or a left shot wing could def. strenghten the team, even though were looking relatively strong with D. we owe it to sasha to find him a good fit at center, federov is not it. I for one think feds is wasted cap space.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 1:12 PM | Report abuse

Actually, you know? We haven't even discussed the single biggest question mark from the off-season -- you know, the one wearing #60? Tarik, how's he looking up there?

Posted by: september, finally! | September 11, 2008 1:14 PM | Report abuse

I saw Mike Green emerge from a room at the Metro Center Marriot along with my husband and several ladies from the Spirit Squad. The two of them explained to me that they were just practicing their high-sticking, then they giggled. Not sure what's so funny...

Posted by: Hilary | September 11, 2008 1:17 PM | Report abuse

Has anyone taken a look out west. Edmontons top line looks empressive, ill be excited to see them in town. Not only to see OV run over cole like hes always done, but also to see how much they have emproved. How is NHL 09? my xbox is under repair.

Posted by: capsjd | September 11, 2008 1:18 PM | Report abuse

I dont think Green is back.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 1:20 PM | Report abuse

Semin probably should stay there for a bit more. After his long season, the less time on the ice the better. with the Championships and Playoffs, he played a lot at the end of the year. Need to make sure he is fresh.

Now if he had been not skating at all and just loafing all summer and looked 20 pounds overweight, I could see the concern.

Posted by: Chimaera | September 11, 2008 1:20 PM | Report abuse

Jill,
If you had to play overseas in a country that is not your home country, wouldn't you stay at home for as long as you could before you had to go over?

wah wah.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 1:23 PM | Report abuse

I really want a Green Autograph so it would be great to knwo for sure if he was practicing yet

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 1:24 PM | Report abuse

hasn't been this much talk about Semin since Bill and Monica --- let's put Semin on all spirit squad jerseys

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 1:25 PM | Report abuse

@MNMT - First, Semin doesn't "have" to play in the NHL. That was his choice. Second, personally I would not, no. I'd like to have a few days in town to adjust time zones, unpack, get groceries and get re-acclimated before going back to work. I'm not saying that's the right way, but you asked what I'd do and that's my answer.

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 1:35 PM | Report abuse

Ovechkin was on the game shows in the summer after his rookie year not this year.

He looked pretty jacked in the russian newspapers who covered his training a couple of months back

As for flash, glad he showed up and he better produce because his a$$ is on the line

And he is changing to #14...mass hysteria!!! Hopefully he looks as good on the ice as he did as the hershey bears #14

Posted by: O-V-P | September 11, 2008 1:36 PM | Report abuse

Wow ... a Leeguru AND a Puckguru siting in the same day?!? Must almost be hockey season!!!

Posted by: Boo! | September 11, 2008 1:37 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: O-V-P | September 11, 2008 1:38 PM | Report abuse

Alex will be here soon. As for MOnday, the rookies are on the ice in the morning and the vets will skate on their own in the afternoon. Not sure what time yet.

Posted by: Tarik | September 11, 2008 1:44 PM | Report abuse

Tarik...When does Mike Green get to town?

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 1:50 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe no one has commented on Schultz' extra 10 lbs. He's gonna be a force this season! Heh.

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 1:55 PM | Report abuse

re: When does (fill in name) get to town?

Fri., Sept. 19 Veterans report

Posted by: Section 117 | September 11, 2008 1:58 PM | Report abuse

Jill,

You need to calm down and come back to bed. It's not my fault the diabetes gave me ED. Why do you think I bought you all those toys?

Seriously,

Posted by: Jack | September 11, 2008 1:59 PM | Report abuse

I'm getting ecited Boo. I got a letter from the Caps and sat down with my daughter to go over which games to go to, asked my wife if I could spend 16k on season tickets (she said no) asked if I could spend 800 on a 6 game pack (no again) and now almost the whole team is in town. and our biggest problem? how to get everyone minutes. and of course, where is semin. We could have worse problems, like Sydney being on our team!

PS - yes, after she kept saying no, i took away the Beemer and locked her in her room! ;)

Posted by: Leeguru | September 11, 2008 2:08 PM | Report abuse

You're missing my point Jill.
Just went right over your head.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 2:13 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe Tarik posted what was a private talk between the two. Yes, I've gained 10 pounds over the summer, so what? Big Schultz likes big mac, I can't deny it.

Posted by: Papa Schultz | September 11, 2008 2:13 PM | Report abuse

I think Schultz bulking up is a good thing for us, so let's not discount it. He's a big dude vertically, ideally he would be bigger horizontally too. If Schultz can bang a little better it makes the Jurcina experiment almost at its end...

Posted by: old time hockey | September 11, 2008 2:16 PM | Report abuse

Lee, what non-weekend nights are best for you? You're welcome to my nose-bleeds if you want to take the young'n. Just let me know.

Posted by: Steve R | September 11, 2008 2:16 PM | Report abuse

Old time,

Do you think a 40lb heavier Schultz would hit more? I'm not so sure, his style seems more position based than anything else.

Posted by: Steve R | September 11, 2008 2:18 PM | Report abuse

One other thing, if I wanted to my Capitals Stephen Werner jersey, what number should I get? Just saying. Does it really matter?

I think the real intersting question numbers wise is will be will Keith Aucoin wear #37. I already have my 37 Aucoin jersey order ready...

Posted by: old time hockey | September 11, 2008 2:21 PM | Report abuse

@MNMNT - Perhaps try saying what you mean next time.

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 2:21 PM | Report abuse

Steve! You know I can't go to weeknight games!

Posted by: Leeguru | September 11, 2008 2:22 PM | Report abuse

@Steve R,

He might hit more, but importantly, the push-off/position moves he uses might have more effect. Position D is great unless the opposing forward is too strong for you to move off the puck.

I see what you are saying though, I don't expect him to plaster people into the glass or anything. Leave that to Erskine when he can catch people.

Posted by: old time hockey | September 11, 2008 2:23 PM | Report abuse

Jill,

Semin arrives to Washington on 18th, the camp starts on 20th.

I don't get it, what's wrong here? Does the camp starts on 20th or not?

Posted by: King | September 11, 2008 2:35 PM | Report abuse

Semin departs Russia on the 18th. Players report to Kettler on the 19th.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Yes, he depart Russia on 18th and he arrives on 18th. If he leaves Moscow at noon on 18th, it is about 4am in Washington DC. He flies about 10 hours and arrives at 2pm the same day.

Because he flies West his flight will be about 1 or 2 hours. Say, leaving at 8am, arriving at 9am or 10 am.

Posted by: King | September 11, 2008 2:50 PM | Report abuse

WHAT ABOUT GREEEEENNN????

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 2:50 PM | Report abuse

@King

Who do you think you are? Father Time?

Enough of this Time Travel talk.

Posted by: Im Confused | September 11, 2008 2:54 PM | Report abuse

WHAT ABOUT GREEEEENNN????

Doesn't matter. If GREEEEENNN flies from Moscow, he would experience the same effects according Eistein. Time-Space, you know...

Posted by: King | September 11, 2008 2:55 PM | Report abuse

Not only has Shultz been lifting weights, but he spent two weeks in a Singapore prison in chinese finger cuffs, and walking on hot coals.

He is ready..

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 2:56 PM | Report abuse

Jill, Schultz bulking up 10 lbs. is not news and people shouldn't talk about it. Schultz gaining 25 lbs. of muscle would not even make him a good defenseman. Schultz sucks.

Tarik, how bout some news John "sexy lumberjack" Erskine

Posted by: stevo | September 11, 2008 2:58 PM | Report abuse

You can say that, but I spent most of the summer time in McDonalds....

Posted by: Papa Schultz | September 11, 2008 2:58 PM | Report abuse

Semin is hanging out with Vince Young. They are not sure if they want to play anymore.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 2:59 PM | Report abuse

I am a very good defenseman. Watch my transition from half slapper to full slapper. Green won't be able to catch up with me.

Papa Schultz, das führer of Caps defense.

Posted by: Papa Schultz | September 11, 2008 3:03 PM | Report abuse

Jill,
If you had half a brain, then maybe.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 3:10 PM | Report abuse

They do have hockey rinks in Russia or so I've always assumed. Maybe Semin has been skating with some of those Russina players over there. That might be alright, someday the Russians might develop into quality NHL players. Sarcasm included.

This is a silly debate. Semin is not breaking any rules and it is not up to fans to determine if he is a "team guy" or not. Play on the ice determines that.

Posted by: Caps 423 | September 11, 2008 3:13 PM | Report abuse

Oh wow...now we are resorting to personal insults. Unfortunate that some will take their differing opinions to that level.

The beauty of opinions is that by their very nature they don’t require validation from anyone else. If everyone agreed on everything the world would be a boring place.

Many people are willing to cut Semin a lot of slack because of his talent and goal-scoring ability. It is precisely because of that talent and ability – and his contract -- that I hold him to a higher standard and expect more from him in terms of both level of play and attitude. Just as coaches and teachers usually push the best and brightest to reach their maximum potential.

There are always a few d-bags who say "I pay the players’ salaries" and think they have some rights beyond expressing an opinion. I don’t. However, as a former Caps staffer and a current season ticket holder, I do consider myself a very minor stakeholder in the team – so I really hope to see every player giving 110% on the ice this season.

Posted by: Jill | September 11, 2008 3:16 PM | Report abuse

Why would anyone freak out that Semin is getting here the day of camp? As long as he makes his flight, that is.

The optional skates, are what they are, optional.

My point is if you have to leave the States for an extended of time, you're going to stay as long as you can here, before leaving. You really need to chill the hell out.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 3:16 PM | Report abuse

"However, as a former Caps staffer and a current season ticket holder, I do consider myself a very minor stakeholder in the team – so I really hope to see every player giving 110% on the ice this season."

Do you want a cookie? Is this a pissing contest now? Do you think Semin has been slacking off all summer and not following some kind of training regimen?

C'mon now. Get off the high horse and stop worrying about minute details of when people are coming in.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 3:19 PM | Report abuse

I don't think Eric Stall is worth 8.5 mill for the next 7 years.

Makes me enjoy OV's contract even more.

Posted by: #94 | September 11, 2008 3:19 PM | Report abuse

The camp starts on 20th, there's no skating on 19th

Posted by: King | September 11, 2008 3:21 PM | Report abuse

So if you really think Semin is going to come here a couple days here early away from his family so YOU can feel better about him making the optional skate... and how an extra day or two of skating around is going to affect his season, then wow.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 3:21 PM | Report abuse

If you had half a brain, then maybe.

There no need for that though and Jill is very smart, btw.

Posted by: King | September 11, 2008 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Narrow minded.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 3:23 PM | Report abuse

MNMNT you seem to be the one who needs to chill out and calm down. You're ranting in multiple comments about something she never said and seem to be mis-reading just about everything.

Relax man, it's a hockey blog.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 3:24 PM | Report abuse

@#94,

Until OV gets an agent who convinces him he's worth more and holds out for a new contract.

Ok, I actually think OV is too upright a guy to that, but it wouldn't be the first time in professional sports...

Posted by: old time hockey | September 11, 2008 3:26 PM | Report abuse

I am calm. People are too narrow minded to look at any other point of view other than their own. Seriously, people are whining because Semin is coming in on the day of camp?

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 3:26 PM | Report abuse

No one is whining, and the last comment about arrival at camp was a few hours ago.

Take a deep breath, dude.

Posted by: Anonymous | September 11, 2008 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Why can't you all just leave me alone?!

Posted by: Alexander Semin | September 11, 2008 3:29 PM | Report abuse

A great quote from "Stripes" comes to mind, Sgt. Hulka talking to Psycho. Lighten up Francis.

Posted by: Steve R | September 11, 2008 3:29 PM | Report abuse

Funny how you can't get to the Good Guys web link through the WaPo site.

However, Spirit Squad girl Roxy is there to see. She even has her "Rock the Red" hair to prove it!

Posted by: Roxy Spirit Squad Girl | September 11, 2008 3:30 PM | Report abuse

I'm fine.

Just because I can string together more than two sentences to make a point doesn't mean I'm freaking out.

But if you're a former Caps staffer and season ticket holder... wow, I'd give my left nut to be able to say that I'd have both of those in my pocket.

Sike.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 3:31 PM | Report abuse

I am having a good time, eating ethnic russian food, drinking beer... chill out...

Posted by: Semin | September 11, 2008 3:32 PM | Report abuse

OMG I heard Semin had a Slurpee in Russia, he's going to have too many calories coming into camp. I don't know if he can score more than 15 goals this season.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 3:32 PM | Report abuse

give it a rest. your point has been made. Semin should be traded we all understand.

Posted by: Leeguru | September 11, 2008 3:35 PM | Report abuse

old time hockey, under the current CBA you can't renegiotate contracts, you can only extend them. So you don't need to worry about that.

Posted by: tallbear | September 11, 2008 3:36 PM | Report abuse

@mnmnt

We don't have Slurpees in Russia, only old school Slush Puppies.

Posted by: Alexander Semin | September 11, 2008 3:37 PM | Report abuse

Its never very convincing, when you have twice as many posts as the person your talking too, that your the one who "isn't" freaking out.

Personally, If I was moving to russia for school or work, I'd want a few extra days to get my self acclimated before having to get started with work.

Posted by: Anthony | September 11, 2008 3:44 PM | Report abuse

Yo Guru,

This kid right here was saying #28 was the best player on the ice. I am not worried about him one bit. I went as far to make a bet that Semin + OV goals > Crysby + Malkin goals. After I see the lines, I might say that in points as well. The kid is incredible, but still very young. I look for him to have a break out season. He plays the way he did in the playoffs and in the Worlds, the person chasing OV and Crysby in the point standings may be Sasha.

Posted by: 94 | September 11, 2008 3:46 PM | Report abuse

Who cares what you think, you're a fat slob with bad body odor. But if you have a friend that is a former caps staffer and current season ticket holder, you're cool in my book.

Posted by: Anthony | September 11, 2008 3:51 PM | Report abuse

Wow, you guys are the coolest.

Posted by: MNMNT | September 11, 2008 3:54 PM | Report abuse

Alex Semin is our second best player... you people are retarded

Posted by: Danny | September 11, 2008 3:56 PM | Report abuse

I agree with Anthony, that jet lag is going to be a b!tch.

So what you are saying is say Semin leaves at 8 am from Russia. Ten hour flight and he arrives in Washington at 9am EST. So at 2 pm, Semins body will be telling him its 10 o'clock PM?

Even with him being an amazing athlete, I think you would need at least 2 to 3 days to get some sort of equilibrum.

The only way I see it working if he sleeps all day the day before he flies until like 10 pm and them goes and stays up all night with maybe a workout or skate. Gets to the plane at 8 and sleeps for the 10 hour flight. Lands at 9am and it would seem that he might have a head start on the reacclaimation process..

Can someone get him my idea?

Posted by: #94 | September 11, 2008 4:00 PM | Report abuse

Danny

In the Philly series....Try to keep up

Posted by: 94 | September 11, 2008 4:02 PM | Report abuse

semin was awesome in the playoffs. He doesn't have to show up early, he's not a leader.everyone on the team isn't. Clark is the "C" & he's here. If you've kept in shape and were on the team the last year and know everyone and don't live in the area i don't see the point comming in 2 weeks before. People that come early do it for conditioning.if you have been working on it don't worry about it.

Like that schults got big cause he was soft. Also green should come in early since we gave him all that money on having 1/2 a good season. he needs to prove something. Ovie,semin,feds, etc don't

Posted by: smartfan | September 11, 2008 4:03 PM | Report abuse

Tarik,
a little more upper body strength compared to the end of last season, or in addition to what he added this summer?

Posted by: biscuit | September 11, 2008 4:04 PM | Report abuse

If your going to make fun of me, at least have it make sense.

Posted by: Anthony | September 11, 2008 4:08 PM | Report abuse

Anthony, I think I was proving your statement. 10 hour different one day before a hard day of training is not enough.

Posted by: #94 | September 11, 2008 4:12 PM | Report abuse

In the autographs sessions at training camp last year, Semin was one of the nicest and friendliest players there.

He does seem a little shy and that could have a lot to do with his lack of English.

I'd have to agree with some of the other posters, on time is on time, however "earlier" that winds up being.

Semin kicked a** in the playoffs. Looking forward to seeing him do more of the same.

Posted by: 2alexesfan | September 11, 2008 4:13 PM | Report abuse

No, I'm talking about the person who posted as "ME".

This comment was not mine.

Posted by: Anthony | September 11, 2008 3:51 PM

Posted by: Anthony | September 11, 2008 4:13 PM | Report abuse

PUCKGURU

if youre so astute, and your hockey knowledge is so superior to that of the mere mortals that congregate on this board, WHY THE F CANT YOU EVEN SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT? idiot.

Posted by: zing | September 11, 2008 4:22 PM | Report abuse

MNMNT kinda sounds like Chief on Speed.

Posted by: Also named Jill | September 11, 2008 4:25 PM | Report abuse

I saw GREEN at your mom's house.

Posted by: Stalker | September 11, 2008 4:36 PM | Report abuse

Yea OVIE deffinetly took less money to stay in DC. Just look @ some of the contracts being handed out. @ around 9mil a season thats a steal for 13 years. Salaries are only going to go up as the cap does. Great job by GMGM and TED. Fact was he was attached to GMGM & TED cause GMGM took him into his home for the first couple of months he was here when he had no clue whats going on so he trusted managment here and so did his parents.

Posted by: smartfan | September 11, 2008 4:40 PM | Report abuse

@ The Capitalist,
"I don't think there's much hate for Sasha, he just worries people since he gives us so little to judge beyond his on ice play, and his penchant for arriving fashionably on time." Capitalist, THAT'S EXACTLY MY POINT! Why is it necessary to judge him on anything other than his on ice play? That should be enough. Obviously however, it's not for many of you. It seems as though many are engaging in some sort of "Personality Contest." Which I think is ludicrous, to say the least. Why is it important for him to be here a week, or so, before camp begins. That's what those not sure of a roster spot ( B. Gordon, Flash, Fehr, Alzner, etc.) do. Sasha is a bona fide Super Star! Geezzz.
Let's just hope he doesn't lose 20 games this year to injury. If he doesn't, I'm confident he'll score 45 - 50 goals ( At least ) this year. And, as always, "LET'S GO CAPS!!!!!
ps. I guess what I'm saying is "Why isn't it enough ( For some ) that he's one hell - of - a hockey player? And leave it at that. Without all of the silly dissecting, and INVENTING of issues, where there really are none. We, as Caps fans, have far more tangible things to be concerned with; like whether or not Theodore is gonna play worth a damn. And, is Chris Clark REALLY 100%. Don't you agree?

Posted by: Puckguru | September 11, 2008 4:40 PM | Report abuse

I can "feel the love" must almost be hockey season! Can't we all just get along......a little bit. Was entertaining reading the barbs at each other.
As long as Semin is here on time , who cares where he is and what he is doing, everyone is just speculating on what he is or is not doing. He might have some prior commitments prior to being here. Give the guy a break.

Posted by: Capsfannmiss | September 11, 2008 4:42 PM | Report abuse

"And, as always, "LET'S GO CAPS!!!!!"
-puckguru

oh rrrreeeeeaaallllyyyy? fairweather idiot

Posted by: crawl back in your hole | September 11, 2008 4:46 PM | Report abuse

@94... Oh yeah, the Philly series is the only time he's played well, not the season before WHEN HE SCORED 38 GOALS.

I don't care that he's somewhat of a defensive liability, OV isn't exactly lights-out in his own end either.

Posted by: Danny | September 11, 2008 4:47 PM | Report abuse

@ Danny:

For what it's worth, OV is +2, -19 and +28 in his first 3 seasons, while Semin is -2, -7, -18 in his first three, and known through the league for taking a dumb penalty or two.

Posted by: Section 117 | September 11, 2008 4:53 PM | Report abuse

Jet lag was never really been a problem for me when I used to travel a lot on active duty. You just stay up all night and sleep it off the next day. I think that is also why they serve alcohol on the flights.

Leave Semin alone. When is Graham Mink reporting to camp! Let's flame on him. The audacity.

Posted by: Caps 423 | September 11, 2008 5:02 PM | Report abuse

I saw clark out on the ice today at practice, he was fully involved in everything they were doing.

Posted by: Anthony | September 11, 2008 5:09 PM | Report abuse

@Puckguru

I think the underlying/overlyning point to all of this is:

Isn't it great that our biggest problems 2 weeks before the season are how to get everyone on the ice and what time does Semin's plane arrive? That is a great feeling as a fan before the season starts. We'll find some more later

Posted by: Leeguru | September 11, 2008 5:28 PM | Report abuse

Lee,

You forgot also what line is Nyls going to center.

Posted by: Steve R | September 11, 2008 5:40 PM | Report abuse

I agree with 94 and others. Semin is a rare talent. He's different in attitude and thats all that holds him back. in the past, its held him back a lot. But i was young and dumb once, too. Skills wise, which is all we can really judge him on because its the only thing we really observe (we're fans, not locker room attendee's), the kid is sick. Before Semin, i can count on two fingers how many players could hit the top of the net at point blank range.

Posted by: oo7 | September 11, 2008 5:49 PM | Report abuse

Wow ... what happened here?!? Is it time for a group hug? Leeguru - show 'em how it's done (ya know, at the end of our playoff run when you got all sappy and stuff) ... ;-)

Posted by: Boo! | September 11, 2008 5:57 PM | Report abuse

Leeguru:
Do you need me to talk to your wife for you? ;-) Do you plan to go to any games this season?

Posted by: Boo! | September 11, 2008 5:59 PM | Report abuse

Sappy? I do not recollect being sappy. Talk to my wife? right.....

Posted by: Leeguru | September 11, 2008 6:04 PM | Report abuse

Leeguru:
You don't remember all of the love on the blog after the season ended? All of the virtual group hugs? This place became less of a hockey blog and more of a support / grief / "I love you, man!" group!! ;-)

So are you going to any games this season or what?

Posted by: Boo! | September 11, 2008 6:10 PM | Report abuse

Good lord people, lay off Jill. How many of you have ever taken a trans Atlantic flight? How many of you have ever been over seas? If you had, you would understand the negative effects of long travel and changing time zones have. It takes a day or two to adjust.

I happen to agree with Jill. For Semin to leave Russia the day before he's supposed to report isn't exactly the most responsible planning. It's not the end of the world, but it also isn't ideal.

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | September 11, 2008 6:11 PM | Report abuse

Sombrero:
The fans are getting restless ... the rookie game can't get here soon enough!! ;-)

Posted by: Boo! | September 11, 2008 6:23 PM | Report abuse

I'm burning Semin in effigy!!!!

You hear me!?!?

Sheesh.

Posted by: keef | September 11, 2008 6:26 PM | Report abuse

Personally I'd rather rag on Pennsylbama and the filthy cesspool towns. Did someone say Chief was on speed? His mom is going to be pissed if she happens to sober up and finds out he quit drinking and turned to drugs, but hey he'll fit in great when his teeth turn black and fall out.

Posted by: Bob | September 11, 2008 7:08 PM | Report abuse

I love Semin :-*

Posted by: Madonna | September 11, 2008 7:12 PM | Report abuse

Jill can think whatever Jill wants.

But getting down on Semin for setting up his flight so he is ON TIME to camp is just typical of some fans trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Would it be better for him to be here with the other guys getting ready?

Probably. But then again, maybe he has a Russian trainer he uses in Russia, or maybe he is enjoying one last home cooked meal or two before heading here. Getting his batteries charged before camp.

Honestly, it doesn't really matter. Semin's a world class athlete with dynamic skills. If he comes to camp out of shape, then by all means bring out the tar and feathers. But until that point, cut the guy some slack.

It isn't like football where they've got OTAs and a whole new system to learn. Semin's system is easy. Boudreau's got two requests of him. Score goals, play a little more defense. Bam. Over. Nyet!

Posted by: Chimaera | September 11, 2008 7:51 PM | Report abuse

@423

The problem is Semin won't have a chance to just sleep all day if he arrives either the day of or late the day before camp starts.

I don't think anybody questioning Semin's travel agency skills is questioning his skill on the ice. We all just wish our second best player would show up at camp fresh and ready to roll. Maybe in the interview he got his dates wrong. Maybe he will be able to sleep on the plane the whole way and it won't be a big deal, but i find it hard for anybody to argue that he should have arrived at least a day or two in advance.

@MNMNT - not trying to pick a fight here, but you can't bash someone for not agreeing with you and then call them closed minded. It appears that you never even made an attempt to look at the situation from the "Semin should get here earlier" camp". To call those people close minded is pot and kettle territory

Bottom line is we're all dying for Hockey to get here so yes, we are over analyzing a situation because its the off season. By the time the puck drops in October this will be a faint memory.

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | September 11, 2008 7:56 PM | Report abuse

Flying 1st class is not the same as flying coach. He'll be fine.

Posted by: 1st class | September 11, 2008 8:55 PM | Report abuse

So you think a flat bed with privacy particions and room to move around is different than coach? Gosh I guess it might be at that! Folks you just have a nice meal a bottle of good wine, take a little pill lay back and go to sleep. Pax in 1st class often change into comfortable sleepy togs. They will even let him bring his teddy bear if he wants.

Posted by: Bob | September 11, 2008 9:20 PM | Report abuse

Even being sleepy Semin can still score, the question is, are Caps playing playoff game on Sept. 19th?

Are they playing an NHL game on 19th?

Are they playing an exhibition game on 19th?

They don't even have skating on 19th.
What's the buzz?

Posted by: King | September 11, 2008 10:35 PM | Report abuse

Dear Miss "Zing,"
You are hilarious. You are the perfect example of "One who makes the mistake of opening their stupid mouth, and removes all doubt regarding their LACK OF INTELLIGENCE. First of all, SEMIN IS the correct spelling. Secondly, I strongly suggest you return to the 3rd grade and retake the grammar lessons you obviously FAILED MISERABLY. Learn when to use apostrophes. And, didn't anyone ever explain to you that the first letter of the 1st word in a sentence IS ALWAYS CAPITALIZED? Now, who's the REAL IDIOT HERE? Miss Zing, you've just been "Zapped." HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Posted by: Puckguru | September 12, 2008 12:41 AM | Report abuse

If anyone's interested, Capsgary and I made a team in NHL 09 called "Tarik's Bloggers". Let us know your gamer tags, and we'll toss you an invite. Both of us use the same XBox live name that we post under.

Posted by: Whiter Mage | September 12, 2008 1:17 AM | Report abuse

add BLWiseass to the roll

Posted by: Somberero guy | September 12, 2008 1:54 AM | Report abuse

for xbox i mean

Posted by: Sombrero guy | September 12, 2008 1:55 AM | Report abuse

Xbox live gamertag Dr rottenjeep I am down for playing some NHL 09 just shoot me an invite.

Posted by: Tim | September 12, 2008 6:57 AM | Report abuse

Semin is a professional athlete. As long as he is not late, he is okay.
Jill, I understand where you are coming from - if it were a perfect world, we would all want the players to play together all year long.
MMNT - I understand where you are coming from as well. What if Semin doesn't want to leave too soon, because he won't see his family and possibly his girlfriend for at least 4 months.

Either way - he is a professional athlete - they are supposed to be able to deal with traveling and getting ready for camp. No one is expecting him to sleep all day when he gets back. As far as I am concerned - he will probably hit the ice within a few hours of his plane landing.

Posted by: 828 | September 12, 2008 7:56 AM | Report abuse

WTF?

I saw 160 comments and got jacked up to read them all... until I read them all...

I hope Im not being judged on my e-grammar... I would be graded a "U" for unsatisfactory...

Semin showing up when he shows up is not the issue, its whether or not he's the player who dominated in the Worlds and dished out pain and showed crazy game in the playoffs or the aloof guy who sleep walks at times on defense and toe drags ad-nauseum.

I could care less if he shows up a day late, he's still my 2nd line LW and physically our MOST talented player on the ice. Mentally he's getting there but no where near OV's focus.

I'm heading to Kettler around 9am. Blogging away from the terrace.

Posted by: JSchon | September 12, 2008 8:11 AM | Report abuse

@Jschon

Right on! This is the love/hate cult of Semin. So talented, yet so inconsistent with the appearance of non-interest or lazy work ethic. The showing up a day late (or an hour for that matter), just adds fuel to those looking to argue that he just wants his paycheck and a regular shift and the rest are nice extras that he can take or leave.

I want Semin to be a superstar. More importantly, I want Semin to want to be a superstar.

Posted by: old time hockey | September 12, 2008 8:16 AM | Report abuse

If the Semin that we saw in the playoffs comes to play from the beginning...

51G 44A

Posted by: JSchon | September 12, 2008 8:23 AM | Report abuse

Oh my, the penalty boxes are full today, must be a good game. For the record, I don't believe Jill recommended the death penalty.

Posted by: TheCapitalist | September 12, 2008 8:41 AM | Report abuse

JSchon:
It sounds like what's being debated is not even if he will be late, but will he show early enough? Personally, as long as he is here on-time, I'm happy (i.e. he should conduct himself professionaly and "be" a part of the team). I am more concerned about what he was doing in the off-season to stay in shape and on his game. When he is on, he is incredible. Not just an offensive threat, but FUN to watch! I have said, "Did you see that?!?" more times than I can count when Sasha was playing the way that he "can". I remember telling my DH to keep an eye on him a couple/few years ago, but he was less than interested. Then the Semin of early 2007 exploded - suddenly Semin was his favorite player! Long story short, Semin's game is all in his head - he can bring it if he wants to (or he can play half-heartedly, just "hang out" when he does not have the puck, pout and throw the puck when he and the team are down, etc.). I'll be curious to see which Semin shows up on the 20th, and how he chooses to start the season. If it's the Sasha that we all know and love, then we are in for quite a ride!

Posted by: Boo! | September 12, 2008 8:47 AM | Report abuse

Tim & Sombrero

I'll send you an invite to
Tarik s bloggers
this evening

Posted by: capsgary | September 12, 2008 9:00 AM | Report abuse

I for one am curious to see what lines emerge from camp. It sure would be hot to see the Red Line (Sasha, Sasha and Federov) hop over the boards every once in a while. Scary stuff for a tired third line that just iced the puck, eh? Or, just a vulgar display of power?

@JSchon
I think in the past that lack of maturity (something I know lots about) and motivation combined to give us an inconsistant Semin. Now that the Caps are contenders, he's a little older and more experienced and he's got uncle Fedster providing a little guidance I think we'll see a consistantly better Sasha. It could also be that Backs and some of the other young hot shot's potential to compete with him might be a positive motivator as well.

Posted by: TheCapitalist | September 12, 2008 9:17 AM | Report abuse

Forwards don't mature until they are 26. Just remember that.

Posted by: 828 | September 12, 2008 9:54 AM | Report abuse

You guys are beating this issue of me showing up ahead of time like a dead horse. Get over it. I'll be walking through the doors of Kettler with OV by my side.

I'll score my goals and give assists. Don't ever doubt me, again. Just wait and see!

TEB, please start another thread. Maybe you could tell us whether Schultz practiced skating through any dasher boards this summer. My checks were harder than his in the Flyer's playoff series!!!

Posted by: Sasha | September 12, 2008 9:55 AM | Report abuse

The only real complaint I have about Semin is that he doesn't seem like he likes hanging out with the team much. I remember seeing him the first time he skated with the Caps in camp and he wasn't really talking or interacting with anyone else. And sometimes it seems like he is just in his own world sometimes. Don't doubt the boy's skills though. I loved seeing he and Backstrom together...seemed like they worked really well together

Posted by: IrresistibleForce | September 12, 2008 10:07 AM | Report abuse

puckguru/chief

Enough with the capitalization.
We read with reservation.
You have a one-track motivation.
please take your medication.

Posted by: REDUNDANT BEAT | September 12, 2008 10:13 AM | Report abuse

Live from Kettler...

This is cool...

The guys are practicing...

OV is out here... Flash just made a great pass that Clark shouldve finished...

Neurvith is out there...

Posted by: JSchon | September 12, 2008 10:34 AM | Report abuse

I see Clark, OV, Bradley, Gordon, Flash, Alzner, Steckel, Laich, Erskine, 10 more lbs of Schultz... Mo...

Four on Four now

Posted by: JSchon | September 12, 2008 10:40 AM | Report abuse

JSchon -- do you know how long they've been out there?

Posted by: Jeff | September 12, 2008 10:42 AM | Report abuse

since about 10am

Posted by: JSchon | September 12, 2008 10:43 AM | Report abuse

JSchon,

As far as you can tell, is Clark starting/stopping/cutting O.K.?

Posted by: fullright | September 12, 2008 10:43 AM | Report abuse

Clark is shooting another commercial with the emphasis on his groin... He looks fine...

Posted by: JSchon | September 12, 2008 10:48 AM | Report abuse

Ha!

on 4 on 4's... Erskine deflected a OV shot into the net... OV schreached what sounded like... "YEAAAAAAAH ERSKY"

BTW... I asked TEB who #83 was... cause he looks really good... Jay Beagle

Posted by: JSchon | September 12, 2008 10:55 AM | Report abuse

TEB told me that lil'nicky went hard into the boards yesterday and was helped off of the ice... he isnt on the ice today...

not serious but yikes...

Posted by: JSchon | September 12, 2008 10:56 AM | Report abuse

Clark is running the show...

Posted by: JSchon | September 12, 2008 10:58 AM | Report abuse

puckguru,

its osKar with a K, IDIOT

Posted by: YOU LOSE | September 12, 2008 5:27 PM | Report abuse

oh, btw, i dont know about you, but i dont submit my blog entries to old english professors for fun

Posted by: ziiiing | September 12, 2008 5:31 PM | Report abuse