Preparing for the New York Rangers

By Katie Carrera

Henrik Lundqvist, New York RangersRangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist is 9-5-2 in 16 starts against Washington. (Ray Stubblebine/Reuters)

In the first month of the season, the New York Rangers watched three of their prominent players suffer significant injuries. First it was Chris Drury and Marian Gaborik with a fractured finger and separated shoulder, respectively, on Oct. 15, then it was Vinny Prospal heading to injured reserve after knee surgery.

While New York may have Gaborik sometime later this week, it isn't expected to be tonight against the Capitals. Still, Washington is wary of the all-for-one attitude an injury-riddled team can exhibit.

"I think their players are really driven that some of their top guys are out, and that takes away from some of their offense but maybe that makes them a stingier defensive team," Brooks Laich said. "We know when some of our top guys are out, we want to play real solid D. It's almost a uniting thing among the guys, that you can still win without an individual, and I think that's how they're feeling."

Laich added that he expects nothing less than a tight defensive game from the Rangers tonight at Madison Square Garden, which means the Capitals will need to find a way to get shots past both the blocks and Henrik Lundqvist. The Rangers lead the league with 257 blocked shots for an average of 18.4 per game. Once again, the test for Washington will be knowing when to pull the trigger on one-timers and when to have the patience to pull the puck around the Blueshirts on the ice.

But even if they do that, solving Lundqvist poses an even greater challenge.

Don't be deceived by Lundqvist's career stats against the Capitals, as his 3.01 GAA and .897 save percentage might not be too eye-catching, but he's 9-5-2 in 16 starts against Washington. In 2009-10, each of the four games between the teams was decided by two goals or less, half decided by one goal.

That note brings us to the Capitals' success in tight games so far this season, as they've gone 6-1 in one-goal affairs and 5-0 in overtime. These are the games that help a team prepare for the style of hockey that they will see in the playoffs.

"Those tight games that are 2-1 going into the third or tied and going into overtime, those are playoff-style games, and it's good to win those games," Matt Bradley said. "You kind of get in the mindset where if you do it enough, you think you're going to win in those situations and it's something that comes naturally. At the same time, in the playoffs when you get leads, you don't want to blow them. There's good and bad from what's happened so far this season. Hopefully we can learn from it and we can tighten up even more some aspects of the game, especially when we have a lead."

--Don't forget, tonight's game is a 7:30 p.m. start and is on Versus. But don't worry, Joe Beninati is doing the play-by-play from the Garden.

By Katie Carrera  | November 9, 2010; 2:22 PM ET
Categories:  New York Rangers
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Video: Caps-Rangers preview and more
Next: Tonight's lineup: Caps at Rangers

Comments

My prediction:
Caps 4, Rags 2.

2 goals from Ovi, 1 from Chimmy, and an EN goal from Nicky B.

Another prediction: King will play less than 6 minutes, be a minus player, and lose his pointless fight against Boogard. Why did we get this guy again?

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | November 9, 2010 2:39 PM | Report abuse

My prediction:
Caps 4, Rags 2.

2 goals from Ovi, 1 from Chimmy, and an EN goal from Nicky B.

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | November 9, 2010 2:39 PM | Report abuse

I will be really pissed off if King fights Boogard for no reason other than personal retribution. I hate fighters fighting fighters like Laraque and Brash's traditional unprovoked fight, they're so pointless. Enforcers are meant for the Greg Campbells and Steve Downies of the world. Paying a guy hundreds of thousands of dollars to get the opportunity to kick the crap out of someone they don't like is just stupid

Posted by: dcfury | November 9, 2010 2:45 PM | Report abuse

My prediction:
Lundqvist will make a routine save, prompting the annoying Rags fan to chant "HENRIK...HENRIK....HENRIK". Yay, congrats on making a save you should.

He will then either allow a softie or Ovie/Semin will make him look stupid and the crowd will not chant his name again.

Finally, with their team down 3-1, a drunk Rags fan will find the smallest, oldest, weakest Caps fan wearing a red jersey at MSG...yell a lot of profane things (probably toss an insult about Dale Hunter in there), proceed to throw a beer at the chosen Caps fan...and get escorted out by the guys in yellow coats.

So it is written.

Posted by: SeminAllOverTheIce | November 9, 2010 2:49 PM | Report abuse

@ dcfury

Totally agree. It's one thing to come to a players aid when he is getting pushed around or is apart of a dirty hit. But, so far King has been in untimely and pointless fights. It's as if it's all he knows how to do. They have a place for people like that: UFC.

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | November 9, 2010 2:49 PM | Report abuse

@ dcfury & SuperZ3383

As we can all see you guys watch alot of hockey and have done so for years with your valued opinion on hockey enforcers.

Go back to you dead skins and leave the hockey boards to the hockey fans

Posted by: bqts | November 9, 2010 2:56 PM | Report abuse

I agree with dcfury & SuperZ3383. It serves no point.

Posted by: sgm3 | November 9, 2010 3:04 PM | Report abuse

@ bqts

I am sorry, but King is NOT a hockey enforcer. When I think of hockey enforcers, Tie Domi or Matthew Barnaby come to mind (from my time).

They fight when it counts, not AS SOON AS THEY COME OUT ON THE ICE. And, they also have SOME skill, which so far, King does not appear to possess.

And, why was King NOT in the lineup versus the Flyers? I would think if BB thought he was an enforcer, he would have been on the ice then.

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | November 9, 2010 3:06 PM | Report abuse

So it is written.

Posted by: SeminAllOverTheIce | November 9, 2010 2:49 PM

HEY!

I think your prediction is spot on, but you'd be wise to not anger your elders by remembering there's only one nostrathomas.

And the proper line is,

"As it is written, so it shall be."

Sheesh. A weak imitation. he-he.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | November 9, 2010 3:08 PM | Report abuse

Matthew Barnaby was an enforcer??!! That is almost laughable except I think you were being serious!

Posted by: PhilR | November 9, 2010 3:09 PM | Report abuse

Barnaby was more of pest than an enforcer yes... my mistake. But Barnaby had a roll on the team, and he had skill. King, not so much (so far).

Even Brashear could carry the puck through neutral, pass it, maybe even get a shot on goal (occasionally even get a goal!). It just seems that King is a waste. I would love to see Boogard or someone cheap shot Backstrom or run into Neuvy and THEN see King retaliate later in the game.

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | November 9, 2010 3:14 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | November 9, 2010 3:14 PM | Report abuse

It doesn't matter to me if King fights or not. If he continues to play as poorly as he has, it will be difficult to get him in many games. The important thing today is with King's presence, some other Cap doesn't have to fight Boogaard. Hendricks would be overmatched. Chimera seems to fight as often as Semin.
Come playoff time all the goons will step aside and let the hockey players determine the games.

Posted by: chriscaps | November 9, 2010 3:14 PM | Report abuse

chriscaps, great point. King will have no roll when it counts (aka, Playoff time).

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | November 9, 2010 3:18 PM | Report abuse

@ SuperZ3383

I agree the straight out on the ice and fight is stupid however Matthew Barnaby ......... again I say, your hockey knowledge is out standing. Had you said Bob Probert, you may know him, half of the bruise brothers.

As I said I agree with you on the whole on to the ice and fight is a waste of a jesery but a couple of weeks ago when MoJo was jumped and John Carlson had to step in .... that is why you have a guy like him, not saying he is the right guy for the job but we have so many young guys and they do and will get pushed around. Geezss Flushman gets push around all game long and he is a waste of a jesery too :)

Posted by: bqts | November 9, 2010 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Eh, from day one I did not like the addition of King. He is not what we needed in the offseason. I know there may have not been much out there, but GMGM did not have to sign a guy that only looks to be playing once every 6 games or so.

And, I personally don't know that a guy who only FIGHTS is needed nowadays in the current NHL.

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | November 9, 2010 3:37 PM | Report abuse

ugh another one of the I don't understand what King brings to the team argument. Read the comments from Bruce or his teammates to see how they feel about King....or ask bradley's face how its doing this year vs. last years

Posted by: _stevo | November 9, 2010 3:37 PM | Report abuse

Go back to you dead skins and leave the hockey boards to the hockey fans

Posted by: bqts | November 9, 2010 2:56 PM | Report abuse

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh that's cute! You think you're the real hockey fan? When did you start watching the Caps? Cause I've been going to games since I was 3. I've been around for PLENTY of enforcers and I like them a lot, but only for the right purposes. Their job it to defend the star players, not play just long enough to fight another guy who has no business in the National Hockey League.

If you want to convince people you know what you're talking about don't be a presumptuous little twerp. How about you go hop on another bandwagon? Seriously the Maple Leafs are becoming thug city, right up your ally since seem to have no interest in talent just seeing to boxers on skates give each other bloody noses that they recover from in roughly 2 seconds.

Posted by: dcfury | November 9, 2010 3:46 PM | Report abuse

_stevo

So what you're saying is that King's "fights" (once against TOR and once against the Isles) have helped other members on the team NOT have to fight so far this year? I can only tell that King pointlessly fought each game and even jumped Gilles in the Isles game.

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | November 9, 2010 3:50 PM | Report abuse

Not that +/- is a tell all stat but, Fleischmann is +7 this year. Watching him take faceoffs, I agree he doesn't have any clue in the circle. Games-14 G-4 A-3 P-7 PIM-4 Shots-28 14.3%, these are pretty good stats. Flash isn't bad as a wing.

Posted by: chriscaps | November 9, 2010 3:56 PM | Report abuse

We should cut King some slack. He's on a new team after missing most of last season due to injury. Give him some time to adjust.

Posted by: ablake70 | November 9, 2010 3:56 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chriscaps | November 9, 2010 3:56 PM

Flash usually plays well early in the season. February is when he disappears.

Posted by: ablake70 | November 9, 2010 3:59 PM | Report abuse

@SuperZ3383

first of all in the Islanders game, you have it mixed up. King threw a check and Gillies came up and challenged King.

And second, yeah King's fights in a way allow other players to play their games without having to be on the lookout for cheap shots or other "goonish" (sorry that probably isn't a real word) behavior.

Not saying your view is wrong just in my opinion, King brings alot more to the game than a statline of 4-6 mins and 5 PIMS....although I would like BB to get Kings TOI up to between 7-9 minutes a game

Posted by: _stevo | November 9, 2010 4:05 PM | Report abuse

@tom

I was not disprespecting my elders, I was merely showing the gift lies in the younger ones as well :)

And my reasoning for the way I wrote my sign off line, is so that I didnt plagiarize your version (wasnt sure if that slogan was patent pending or not). Plus, the way you wrote yours almost sounds like Yoda would be saying...as opposed to my way which feels more like it came from a prophet. Mmmmmmhehehemmmm, see the future I do, predictions I make....mmmmmhehehemmmmmmmm

Posted by: SeminAllOverTheIce | November 9, 2010 4:08 PM | Report abuse

Although both sides of the King argument have valid points, remember DJ essentially replaced Quintin Laing on the team. So, we lost a shot blocker and gained an enforcer. Who would you rather have spending time with Tyler Sloan in the press box? I'll take DJ.

Posted by: AADCDERM | November 9, 2010 4:12 PM | Report abuse

@ dcfury

Sorry 13 years season ticket holder is now a bandwagon fan, sorry before that I had EIHL season tickets for the Devils for 5 years as I lived on the other side of the pond. Oh by the way those devils are in Cardiff :)

Thanks for telling me I feel so enlightened

Posted by: bqts | November 9, 2010 4:12 PM | Report abuse

I agree with dcfury & SuperZ3383. It serves no point.

Posted by: sgm3 | November 9, 2010 4:14 PM | Report abuse

@bqts & dcfury

Here's a fun little factoid for you 2 noobs...

Hockey pucks are made from black vulcanized rubber. That means one of Spock's people blessed it.

POW, how does it feel to have your mind blown? :P

Posted by: SeminAllOverTheIce | November 9, 2010 4:28 PM | Report abuse

we traded for DJK because we were embarassingly meek, passive, and soft last year...to be SC champions, we better be able to play any style of game and not let other teams dictate the physical play...as i've said before, he's been misused and perhaps we'd see another side to DJK if BB would give him 8-10 minutes a game....Dave Semenko and Marty McSorley didn't have problems skating on the best team, but we can't figure out how to maximize DJK??

Posted by: vermontcaps | November 9, 2010 4:30 PM | Report abuse

Barnaby was an instigator. So was Domi, to an extent - but he could back it up. I guess he was the full package, so to speak.

When I think enforcer, I think McSorley. Of course, he took it too far in 2000.

Posted by: JohninMpls | November 9, 2010 4:31 PM | Report abuse

Just to jump on the bandwagon, here are my predictions:

-Caps lose 3-1. Henrik puts in a solid effort for his team.

-Caps goal is scored by Knuble assisted by Ovi and Backs. KOB supporters use this to prove that Knuble is a better fit than Semin.

-Mass hysteria ensues.

-Fans call for BB's head. He must have been outcoached because it is impossible for the Caps to lose to another NHL team. (FTR, I'm one of the biggest BB critics around)

-Fans complain that the team didn't give a 60 minute effort because the other team actually scored goals.

-"Team Neuvy" claims that the team hung him out to dry because he gave up 3 goals on 15 shots. Those pucks that trickle under his pads are totally not his fault.

-Tmac floods the blog with posts about Ovi not playing D and GMGM not building the right team.

-Caps expose the Lightning as pretenders and win big Thursday.

-Caps fans rejoice.

Posted by: ablake70 | November 9, 2010 4:31 PM | Report abuse

@ SAOTI

You make me smile every day, :)

Posted by: bqts | November 9, 2010 4:36 PM | Report abuse

What a great game hockey is.

What other sport would have players referred to as "enforcers" or "goons" and would have players with nicknames like Dave "Charlie" Manson and Stu "the grim reaper" Grimson.

Baseball? Golf? PBA? Tiddly winks?

Posted by: tominsocal1 | November 9, 2010 4:39 PM | Report abuse

@ablake70

All that is very plausible. Especially if the Rangers win. But I think the Caps will win. Ovie loves playing in NY and you can see he has more energy in those games(same for games in Montreal, Pittsburgh and Toronto) than many other regular season games. I think Ovie will have a big game.

Posted by: sgm3 | November 9, 2010 4:44 PM | Report abuse

I'd like to see a Venn diagram expressing the relationship between instigation, enforcement, and goonery.

I see the two circles being instigation and goonery, and the overlap in the middle is the role of the enforcer.

Posted by: JohninMpls | November 9, 2010 4:46 PM | Report abuse

@superz3383
Tie Domi is the epitome of "goon"...to suggest his fights were the outcrop of game situations only illustrates you're grossly uninformed as to his career. Give me hockey from the '80s, when fighting went UP in the playoffs, over what goes on in this generation anyday

Posted by: vermontcaps | November 9, 2010 4:54 PM | Report abuse

@tom

Uhh....how bout:

NFL - Mike "Ron Mexico" Vick
PGA - Tiger "My Head's a Par 3" Woods
IndyCar - Danica "I Like It In the Back" Patrick
ATP - Venus "The Fly Trap" Williams
MLB - Roger "Mr. Honesty" Clemens
NBA - Shawn "Another City, Another Kid" Kemp

This could be a fun game for tomorrow me thinks.. =)

Posted by: SeminAllOverTheIce | November 9, 2010 4:57 PM | Report abuse

@ablake70:

Good post. Please see mine on this page:

Time stamp November 8 6:19 PM EDT.

Gawd, I love the comedy here sometimes.

"Vulcanized Rubber...blessed by Spock's people..."

"13-year STH = Bandwagon Fan..."

"Predictions I make....mmmhmemmmmhemem..."

Guess I'd better watch it before I get fired for LMAO at work...

Posted by: Rhino40 | November 9, 2010 5:10 PM | Report abuse

The problem is that if King only plays every 5th or 6th game, he is not on the ice enough to be an enforcer to protect guys like Ovechkin, Semin, Neuvirth, etc. I believe when King was signed, GMGM or BB made the comment that they thought he brought some hockey skills to the team. If that is not the case, then his only role is basically to have pre-orchestrated fights every time he's not scratched. I watched some of King's fights with Boogard on YouTube. It looked as though Boogard had the upper hand in most. Even in the heyday of "goondom" guys like Dave Schultz and Terry O'Reilly brought some "game" with them.

Posted by: kcbrichmond | November 9, 2010 5:15 PM | Report abuse

My issue w/the team, and BB specifically, is that he'd find a reason to not play someone like Bob Probert, except for when the other team dressed an "enforcer". We're to reactionary to other teams' physically-intimidating play, and it'd be nice if for once the shoe was on our foot. Why not let DJK run roughshod on our opponents, absorb a few inevitable penalties, and serve notice to the rest of the league that we're going to bring it EVERY NIGHT??

Posted by: vermontcaps | November 9, 2010 5:18 PM | Report abuse

WTF are you guys talking about regarding King??? He has been in TWO(2)fights, one after leveling a player and being challenged by Gillies and the second after being jumped by Orr. How do you guys come up with this premeditated cr@p?

I'd rather have King on my 4th line than any other of the 4th line wingers. The only reason the Flyers did not take advantage of the Caps is because of the tight score. Had the score gotten out of hand the same King haters would be screaming "Why didn't you dress him". Well if you wouldn't scream that, shame on you for not caring for the well being of your teams players.

Posted by: FLDave | November 9, 2010 5:24 PM | Report abuse

On another subject, just to throw it out there. Robert Lang is still a free agent. Couldn't he add a veteran presence at Center on a one year deal until Johansson and Perreault really develop? Have at it.

Posted by: kcbrichmond | November 9, 2010 5:24 PM | Report abuse

When it comes to enforcers, think Dave Semenko, Mike Krushelnyski, Bobby Probert, and Marty McSorley, all of whom rode shotgun for Gretzky at various times...and all of whom could play a little bit. Schultz and O'Reilly are good examples, and I think Darren McCarty is another good one.

To me, goons are guys like John Kordic (remember him...had a cup of coffee in Caps Land in '90-'91.

Posted by: NorthFork1 | November 9, 2010 5:35 PM | Report abuse

Oops...stuck Probert in there with the Gretzky shotguns...my bad...

Posted by: NorthFork1 | November 9, 2010 5:36 PM | Report abuse

RE: Lang

He's one of the few (ex)Penguins I have ever liked (Brads is another)...great attitude when we had him.

So the Yotes cut him loose, eh?

Posted by: Rhino40 | November 9, 2010 5:39 PM | Report abuse

Robert Lang? Might fill a hole for a short stint. But first, I have a few questions.
Where did he play last year? Did he suck? Why didn't they want him back? Has he stayed in shape?
Also, are we getting close to the 50 contract limit? We need to keep at least 2 slots available for the trade deadline.

Posted by: Wiley_One1 | November 9, 2010 5:42 PM | Report abuse

Boogaard and King will fight tonight for two reasons...1) King won their last fight, breaking his nose,and the Boogeyman will want to go badly in NYC; and 2)King will oblige him to try to get BB's attention. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to work out in King's favor and it'll go down as another loss and fans will again question his value to the team. Barring a convincing win, ie knockout, King is in an unenviable position :(

Posted by: vermontcaps | November 9, 2010 5:44 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: NorthFork1 | November 9, 2010 5:35 PM | Report abuse

O'Reilly was a player, but certainly you can't be serious in saying that Dave "The Hammer" Shultz bought anything to the Flyers other than his fists

Posted by: vermontcaps | November 9, 2010 5:53 PM | Report abuse

Madison Square Garden will be bathed in red this afternoon, the red of the Capitals' blood....

Posted by: tjconnor | November 9, 2010 6:03 PM | Report abuse

This will be a good test for the Caps as the Rangers will rely on their agitators link Avery and Callahan to get under the skin of the Caps players and goad them into stupid penalties. The Caps will have to be disciplined and not allow the Rangers any odd man breaks by trying to send in too many players at Lundquist. They seemed to have figured him out a couple seasons ago and were able to avoid letting Avery get in their heads.

The Rangers are offensively challenged without Gaborik, Drury, and Prospal so they will want to make this a tight close checking affair. If the Caps play their game and are able to open things up, they have a chance for an easy 4-2 victory.

Posted by: wizfan89 | November 9, 2010 6:07 PM | Report abuse

Any time you bring a guy to play primarily as an enforcer, you are giving up on one of your lines. He would only play around 4 minutes before he gets kicked out of the game by the officials or the coach and then you are left with only three complete lines. The end result is overwork play for your top players and a shuffle of lines which as we all know is not good for the team chemistry. The protection this type of guy brings for the top players is a big myth.

Posted by: hock1 | November 9, 2010 6:10 PM | Report abuse

vermontcaps

Looking objectively at King's two fights one was at the end of a hard skating and hitting shift. If you watch the fights on hockeyfights.c@m you can see him bending over catching his breath as Gillie does some sort of silly spin that rivals Nylander. The second he was jumped, Orr had his gloves off and did not allow King to square up. This is a clear no-no, but after Orr had lost 2 out of 4 fights (one being KO'd by a AHLer) he was not about to give King the chance to turn out his lights again. In both fights King held his own; he didn't win either, but he certainly didn't embarass himself.

Two fights into the season and the fans are already all over him even though he has been riding the pine most game nights. Over the last 2 seasons King has roughly 8 fights (compared to guys like Orr up in the high 20's) and it takes time to get your groove back. Too bad fans can't cut him the same slack they do a slumping skilled player.

As for John Kordic I remember him well. The Caps did not lose a single game with him in the lineup (@6-7 before missing a game on a bender). He was a skilled player growing up that was forced into a goon role to stay in the league. He was also among one of the young players molested, really a tragic story.

Posted by: FLDave | November 9, 2010 6:13 PM | Report abuse

Robt Lang was washed up last year by the end in Phoenix. 9 + 20 = 29 I think. Less than BMo and Belanger.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | November 9, 2010 6:21 PM | Report abuse

I was reading all the speculation on the various threads on Laich being benched for Period 3. Somehow, I have a hard time believing that he's be benched, if healthy, unless his game were really off.

I figure there was an injury of some sort. Not a serious one but one just bad enough that BB felt would be counter productive for everyone if he played.

Posted by: CapsFan75 | November 9, 2010 6:29 PM | Report abuse

Even with Gaborik, Drury, and Prospal out, Dubinsky has been really hot this year. So far, more goals than anyone on the Caps. Do I think it will last? No.

Still, come on Alex, you're better than Dubinsky (and that goes for both of them.)

Posted by: CapsFan75 | November 9, 2010 6:34 PM | Report abuse

Didn't Dave Schultz score over 20 goals for a couple of seasons (someone can check the stats)?

O'Reilly definitely had some skills and while he dropped the gloves......a lot.....rare was he outowrked digging pucks out of the corner.
I saw him on TV when I was just a runt but what I can remember was pretty good.
also - no one has mentioned Ken Linsman of Flyers,Bruins, Oilers fame. He was nicknamed "The Rat" and was described by most of his oppenents as one of the most annoying players in the game. He was also quite skilled too though. Anyone agree/disagree?

Posted by: Forecheck22 | November 9, 2010 6:35 PM | Report abuse

hock1

I couldn't disagree more. Did you not listen to the relief of the PLAYERS when King was signed? King makes the entire team tougher, not with everyone dropping the gloves but hitting hard, going to the boards strong, etc.

Out of the few games King has played I thought he played well with his gloves on, even got off a shot that would have been a goal if not for Thomas being at top form.

There has always been fighting in the NHL and frankly I resent new/uneducated fans that want to change a game I grew up loving. If people don't understand the enforcer/policeman role please read some books on the historical importance of these guys. The greatest player to ever lace up skates has made it clear that without his bodyguards he would not have been half the player he was.

Looking back over the last 30 or so years isn't it ironic that we remember the incredibly skilled, the enforcers and struggle to remember the other players? The answer is simple, they are loved by fans and teammates alike.

Posted by: FLDave | November 9, 2010 6:35 PM | Report abuse

As far as Lang or whoever. Its not all about scoring, can he still win faceoffs play defense up the middle, and provide veteran leadership to a team with only Knuble as an older voice?

Posted by: kcbrichmond | November 9, 2010 7:09 PM | Report abuse

King is not the best enforcer out there. He was certainly not the best skilled at his position that was available to us either. He has, however, shown to me exactly why he was brought to DC; no elaboration today. I am just surprised that so few can see it.

Everyone enjoys a clean and safe workplace and very few outside of said work-center appreciate the efforts of that/those teammate(s) responsible. Watch what happens and then follows when Mr. King scores a point (G or A) or two; maybe tonight. Let the swagger begin !

So, let it be written. So,let be done. *smile*

Go CAPS GO !

Be well,
Papy

Posted by: DC_transplant_NC_CAP | November 9, 2010 7:11 PM | Report abuse

@vermont caps,

You're right about Schultz. But I forgot Joey Kocur.

Posted by: NorthFork1 | November 9, 2010 8:02 PM | Report abuse