Olympics robs D.C. of Alex Ovechkin, red-hot Caps

(Getty Images)
Morning roundup

With 14-and-counting straight wins, the Caps have brought Washington plenty of warmth in the middle of a blizzard. But why, starting Sunday, do we have to share them with the rest of the world? Mike Wise blames NBC's Dick Ebersol:

In absconding with our players for 2 1/2 weeks at the very moment they are on the cusp of NHL history, Ebersol is the one force that can come between this momentous winning streak and the delicate on-ice chemistry no Caps fan wants disturbed.
We know eight of the San Jose Sharks are leaving their team. We know five Penguins and six Devils are going to Vancouver. We don't care. Pittsburgh and New Jersey have won the Cup. San Jose is in California, where it's not Snowmageddon.
If injury befalls any of Washington's Olympians in Vancouver (heaven forbid Ovie takes a reckless run at Backie), if they return without the GPS focus they had before they left, if their non-Olympic teammates fatten up on too many piƱa coladas in Barbados or Molson Extras in Saskatchewan, NBC should be held directly responsible for the Caps not hoisting Lord Stanley's chalice in June. | Full column »

Tonight's matchup

Washington Capitals (41-12-6)
Montreal Canadiens (28-26-6)
Bell Centre, 7:30 p.m.
TV: Comcast SportsNet
Radio: 1500 AM

*Video: Habs on the Caps' streak
*Chat live with Gene Wang at faceoff.

*Time to take the streak on the road. (Caps)

*Varly's back, and other practice notes.

*An assortment of links, some Caps-related. I'm not selling this well, am I? (Bog)

*On Quintin Laing, the Caps' resident tough guy, who hasn't gotten to take part in much of the recent streak:

Now, Laing is no benched superstar; he's a 30-year old career minor leaguer who's still happy to be in the NHL. But that hasn't stopped teammates from describing his attitude during this winning streak in remarkable ways. I'm not sure I've ever heard a pro athlete praise a teammate as effusively as Brooks Laich did Tuesday morning.
"I mentioned it the other day to Bruce, I said Quintin Laing is a saint," Laich told me. "That guy is a saint. He comes in every single day, and it's just like he scored his 50th goal of the season. I was talking to his wife about it at the Super Bowl party. I was saying I was concerned about Lainger, because he's not playing and I want him to play. But she said he comes home and he's the happy-go-luckiest guy. Even at home, away from the guys, he is just so proud of the guys and what they're doing. (Bog)

*Caps vs. Pens draws playoff-type numbers. (Notorious B.O.G.) <-- Did I just make that up? The movie "Notorious" is on in the background...might be related.

*Ovechkin powering his way toward third straight Hart. (Examiner)

*Caps at Canadiens preview (CapsBlog)

*Sarcasm: Caps are going to LOVE this bit of news. (Kukla's Korner)

*Ovechkin credits fans, Knuble for win. Plus, my favorite Ovie portrait of all time. (Russian Machine Never Breaks)

*A speed bump? (Japers' Rink)

*Snow hurts local hockey rink. (Hockey Mom)

*Mike Green gets detention for tardiness. (Storming the Crease)

*The Caps don't need need to make a trade. (Homer McFanboy)

*Parity complicates Caps' goalie situation. (Fight for Old D.C.)

*On social media and "getting it." (Ted's Take)

*If there's some kind of award for Alex Ovechkin-inspired Internet videos, I nominate the creator of this one (via Alex Ovetjkin):

By Lindsay Applebaum  |  February 10, 2010; 5:33 AM ET
 | Tags: Morning roundup
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Canadiens' Josh Gorges and Brian Gionta talk about the Caps' streak
Next: Jason Chimera not skating

Comments

Cool vid, Keep it going Caps!

Posted by: carlton46 | February 10, 2010 6:15 AM | Report abuse

Not thrilled with the snow, but I will do my duty and lots of shoveling. However, we better not lose power, especially around 7:30 tonight. I am looking forward to 15!

Go CAPS!!!

Posted by: crooks_c | February 10, 2010 7:08 AM | Report abuse

About that Wise column. With all due respect. . . I'm not reading it. Must have been a slow day at the Wise cubicle for him to lower himself to write about hockey.

Posted by: Exile_in_Philly | February 10, 2010 7:31 AM | Report abuse

You would have been better off posting Ted Leonsis' interview on Fox Business about his book (and the Caps) than posting a Wise column. The Olympics are what they are, deal with it. These guys are professional athletes and will find a way to be ready when the break is over. It will be a treat for Caps fans to see Knoobs, Theo, Greenie, etc. perhaps doing some of their own workouts are area rinks.

Posted by: Exile_in_Philly | February 10, 2010 7:34 AM | Report abuse

Wow! that was my video. I was going to post a link to it this morning. Hopefully everybody likes it!

Posted by: vawoodworker84 | February 10, 2010 7:35 AM | Report abuse

@Exile_in_Philly

I totally agree. I won't waste my time reading the Wise column either. Not only is he completely ignorant when it comes to hockey, but his writing is just WAY too 'prosey' and over dramatic for a sports columnist. Not gonna bother with his drivel...

Posted by: chombie13 | February 10, 2010 8:02 AM | Report abuse

What I dont get is why the players cant use Kettler? They should be able to practice on their own.

Maybe one week should be off limits...but two?

Posted by: SA-Town | February 10, 2010 8:15 AM | Report abuse

@vawoodworker84

awesome vid! i hope millbury's foot stays firmly lodged in his mouth for the next 3 weeks.

Posted by: ilovesteckel | February 10, 2010 8:18 AM | Report abuse

With all due respect, announcing that you're not going to read Mike Wise's column because he's "ignorant" brings nothing to the table.

Posted by: Lindsay Applebaum | February 10, 2010 8:44 AM | Report abuse

* *Sarcasm: Caps are going to LOVE this bit of news. (Kukla's Korner)

Oh geeze, Milbury's listed as a "reporter" for Olympics hockey? That seems accurate [dripping sarcasm :p] I'd have more respect for him if he simply draped himself with the Canadian flag and constantly sang, "Oh Canada." He could at least be "open" about his leanings. :D

Posted by: blackjack65 | February 10, 2010 8:52 AM | Report abuse

Mike Wise, come on, what an idiot. The players want to play in the Olympics, even more than NBC wants them there. Just ask Ovie about Sochi.

Posted by: alagarts | February 10, 2010 9:03 AM | Report abuse

maybe Mike Wise was just trying to be funny but was it Dick Ebersol's idea to have the NHL players participate in the Olympics? I always assumed that it was Bettman's idea.

he did make a good point about the Olympic hangover on the Red Wings in 2006. it would be wise for GMGM and BB to not to push those guys playing in the Olympics after they get back from the break. give'em a break whenever possible, they have a big cushion in standing, might as well use it.

Posted by: joek443 | February 10, 2010 9:04 AM | Report abuse

@vawoodworker84, I can't get past the broken camera goal - video keeps freezing. Please help...

Posted by: kkd76 | February 10, 2010 9:07 AM | Report abuse

My understanding is this is the last Olympics where the NHL has an agreement to send players. I wonder if it will be renewed.

Aside from the prospect of injury (overplayed in all sports, IMO - athletes are active, competitive people and will find outlets for that energy - just look at how Ovie lost his tooth playing basketball), the real question is rhythm. Two weeks of not playing or playing with different teams and different styles is what really worries me.

Posted by: EricCarr | February 10, 2010 9:12 AM | Report abuse

Okay, I read Wise's column. Eh. Nothing to it, really. Nice that he's enthusiastic about the Caps, but he contributes nothing but whining to the article. We've all already dealt with the issue of the Olympics here on the blog a long time ago. Sure, we don't want injuries or exhausted players, but it's a long time till the end of the regular season (April, Mike), and there is time to rest up. So, Exile_in_Philly is right, must have been a slow news day.

Nice video, Vawoodworker84! Puts Milbury in his place!

Posted by: dccitizen1 | February 10, 2010 9:14 AM | Report abuse

That's a really weird picture of Dick Ebersol. It makes him look like he's spent too much time breathing only the air of importance he created for himself.

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 10, 2010 9:16 AM | Report abuse

most of you guys might be all for the olympics games right now but if the Caps lose in the first round of the playoffs like the Red Wings did in 2006, I'm sure y'all will be saying NO MORE NHL in the olympics.

Posted by: joek443 | February 10, 2010 9:17 AM | Report abuse

In Mike Vogel's preview for tonight's game, he said Neuvirth is likely to get the start tonight... I think Theodore should get the start. That's such a raucous crowd, I know if Neuvy could handle that.

Posted by: rachel216 | February 10, 2010 9:19 AM | Report abuse

Whatever, I'm proud to have players in the olympics and I trust them all to come back ready to run for the cup. I find this whole debate pretty irritating, whether it's valid or not. Our team is either disciplined enough to push through any lethargic feelings or they aren't. If they aren't then they probably aren't disciplined enough to win the cup regardless of the olympic break. Call me an optimist but I say they are disciplined enough.

Posted by: mrszilla | February 10, 2010 9:19 AM | Report abuse

sounds like this could be the trade deadline week...lots of stuff going on.

Posted by: lylewimbledon | February 10, 2010 9:19 AM | Report abuse

On TSN's Fantasy News page, they're reporting on themselves.

Headline: Caps move to No. 1 in TSN's power rankings.

This is too easy.

Today, my personal headline: Eric pens response to Caps Insider, Capital Weather blogs.

Posted by: EricCarr | February 10, 2010 9:23 AM | Report abuse

Ovi lost his tooth playing hockey. It was very early in the season his 2nd or 3rd year, caught a high-stick that wasn't called.

I read the Mike Wise column. It was OK. He was mostly trying to be funny and I believe most was tongue-in-cheek. The Wings 2006 data was interesting. If you don't like him, you don't like him, that's understandable, just like many don't like Milbury. This is a democracy after all.

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 10, 2010 9:23 AM | Report abuse

that should be don't* know if he could...

All the Mike Wise bashing and calling him an idiot is getting annoying now. The dude talks A LOT of Caps on his radio show. Even if you still think he doesn't have a clue what he's saying, at least he TRIES, unlike the other station that I no longer listen to. Every day he spends at least an hour talking about the Caps, and that's all I ask for.

Posted by: rachel216 | February 10, 2010 9:24 AM | Report abuse

@tominfl -- my understanding is that the tooth he lost in the Thrashers game was repaired, and that the gap in his smile is from summer basketball. Could be wrong, though.

Posted by: EricCarr | February 10, 2010 9:26 AM | Report abuse

Not to be too wordy, but I agree with rachel216 - I'm happy he talks Caps and covers the Caps. Everyone has to start somewhere, and Mike's showing an interest. That's what we want, yes?

Let's not be those "you don't get hockey" fans.

Posted by: EricCarr | February 10, 2010 9:32 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: joek443 | February 10, 2010 9:17 AM |

Myth.

Posted by: Fro_ | February 10, 2010 9:34 AM | Report abuse

any time any of these "non hockey" guys talk or write about the Caps, they should be praised, not ridiculed.

if and when Kornheiser ever talks about the Caps on his radio show once in a while intead of the skins, the wizards and his dog Maggie all the time, I'll die a happy man.

Posted by: joek443 | February 10, 2010 9:34 AM | Report abuse

Agreed about the Wise column--don't need a downer so I'm not even going to read it.

As for the Olympics, I am rooting for the US team and the Russian team AND any team playing against the Canadians. The only time I'll have a problem is if US and Russia go head to head. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it but I will probably go US first. So nationalism trumps individualism BUT I have always been interested in individuals in the Olympics--even if they are not American.

Posted by: Capsyoungguns | February 10, 2010 9:39 AM | Report abuse

@tominfl1

Fab Five for Alzner, Carlson, Varly, Neuvi, and Holtby. Love it thanks.( I won't get carpel tunnel from all the typing.) Now I can say Young Guns and Fab Five and Caps fans will know the shorthand.

Posted by: Capsyoungguns | February 10, 2010 9:42 AM | Report abuse

Mike Wise is a very good columnist and brings some great angles to the table (brush with death, his own personal foibles). After dealing with Tony K mailing it in for his last few years, and Wilbon's overrated drivel, I quite enjoy and appreciate Wise. Perhaps I have more in common with him than the other two (age, hair styles), but regardless, I appreciate his columns and his Capitals content.

Posted by: crooks_c | February 10, 2010 9:42 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 9:43 AM | Report abuse

One of my comments just had to be reviewed for approval. That's never happened before. Anyone know what the story is with that?

This isn't Russia. Is this Russia?

Posted by: Fro_ | February 10, 2010 9:43 AM | Report abuse

1. Kornhole ripped on the Caps for years, so I don't want hear any hockey talk from him now just because he's jumped on the bandwagon.

2. Love the video; Milbury is a moron who should not be on the air.

3. I like Mike Wise's stuff but I am not buying the idea that the Olympics will harm the Caps. I'm guessing that our team is a lot younger than that Red Wings team that slowed down post-Olympics. All the Cap non-Olympians will get a needed rest and when Ovie wins the gold who really thinks that won't energize him for the rest of the season?

Posted by: CAP-lanta | February 10, 2010 9:45 AM | Report abuse

Young Guns - covers about five players
Fab Five - also five

That leaves about a dozen or so players we could call the Steady Eddies or something.

That about sums up the team, those three components.

Eric: I think he's had the gap since the day after the Thrasher game. I don't remember it ever being fixed, that it has been kind of a badge of honor since. I could be wrong, too, I am half the time.

Does anyone for sure know the truth of the tooth?

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 10, 2010 9:47 AM | Report abuse

Eric and Joekk43: Exactly. We should welcome all kinds of fans. Even if they are bandwagon fans. It's like every time people criticize Wise they say he doesn't talk/cover the Caps and then when he DOES, they say he has no idea what he's talking about. ??? More Caps coverage, the better. No matter who it's coming from.

lol, did you write something inappropriate Fro_? ;)

Posted by: rachel216 | February 10, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Steady Eddies works for me. I'm just as much of a fan for those guys too--Young Guns, Fab Five, and Steady Eddies--got it!

Posted by: Capsyoungguns | February 10, 2010 9:58 AM | Report abuse

Not sure what the argument is about but I don't have a problem with anyone covering the Caps. More coverage and PR is great for the Caps franchise. But if a column or article is a bit of a downer I may choose not to read the piece.

Posted by: Capsyoungguns | February 10, 2010 10:01 AM | Report abuse

LOL

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 9:43 AM |

Obviously none of you watched this, or else you would be laughing.

WATCH IT.

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 10:03 AM | Report abuse

@rachel

I think I wrote "b!tching" but used the actual word.

I guess there's kids under 10 that read this blog too.

Posted by: Fro_ | February 10, 2010 10:04 AM | Report abuse

Obviously none of you watched this, or else you would be laughing.

WATCH IT.

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 10:03 AM |

Hahaha! Seriously- that was hilarious.

Posted by: Fro_ | February 10, 2010 10:05 AM | Report abuse

I'm also curious if anyone had to go in to work today?

Posted by: Fro_ | February 10, 2010 10:07 AM | Report abuse

Thanks for the video - great to watch on this insanely snowy day. Now I gotta go shovel! Stay safe fellow-Caps fans and stay warm as you watch the team go for #15 tonight!

Posted by: Section416akatheAlps | February 10, 2010 10:07 AM | Report abuse

wow richmondphil, are you threatening us?! ;) lol.

Capsyoungguns: The argument here is people are still killing Mike Wise for not knowing hockey. Just read some of the people's comments under his article... some people are vicious. My goodness, you don't need to like the guy but to say some of the things people said there is just a little bit over the top.

Posted by: rachel216 | February 10, 2010 10:08 AM | Report abuse

Eh, I'm not a huge fan of Wise, but I'll read the stuff anyway on the off-chance that it is informative. I appreciate any coverage. Except Pierre "caps fans hate us" McGuire and Mike "Crapitals" Milbury... They will never be forgiven by this caps fan. Ever.

Posted by: superswede19 | February 10, 2010 10:11 AM | Report abuse

I'm also curious if anyone had to go in to work today?

Posted by: Fro_ | February 10, 2010 10:07 AM

Yes, I went.

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 10, 2010 10:13 AM | Report abuse

@tominfl: Yes, I went.

I lol'd.

@richmodphil: thanks for posting that video, it made my morning. I appreciate that his teammates seemed so good-natured about it.

Posted by: superswede19 | February 10, 2010 10:16 AM | Report abuse

Very funny, Tominfl1. I'm just praying my electricity doesn't go out. My spouse went to work today. I didn't because the federal gov't is closed (i'm a contractor.) I haven't seen a blizzard like this since 1967 in Chicago. At least we had fair warning---in Chicago in '67 they predicted about 4 inches. Ha.

Posted by: dccitizen1 | February 10, 2010 10:18 AM | Report abuse

wow richmondphil, are you threatening us?! ;) lol.
______________________________

YES! Laugh at the Swede trying to skate with his figure skating guards on!

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 10:19 AM | Report abuse

HAHAHA thanks for that richmondphil! I seriously laughed out loud. That's so embarassing. But did anyone see Niklas Kronwall's skate blade break during a PK in one the Red Wings game? That was funny too.

Posted by: rachel216 | February 10, 2010 10:20 AM | Report abuse

@richmondphil

Okay that was pretty funny. Glad the skater could laugh at himself. The perils of youtube--nothing is private anymore!

Posted by: Capsyoungguns | February 10, 2010 10:48 AM | Report abuse

Kronwall's skate blade breaks. This is funny too:

Posted by: rachel216 | February 10, 2010 10:58 AM | Report abuse

@rachel216

I suppose that's true about Wise, but hey converts to hockey and to the Caps have to start somewhere--right. Maybe he will become a diehard Caps fan this season. So I cut him some slack.

I also keep in mind that he is a columnist and looks to rile people up. More attention that way. So on a day when I'm still in a happy place from Sunday's slam of the flightless fowls I choose not to get annoyed by him by choosing not to read his column.

This is also why I appreciate Tarik, Lindsay et al. I value plain reporting! And for doing the link research for me! And the great videos. I love that "who's your daddy now" video. What a great way to start the day.

Posted by: Capsyoungguns | February 10, 2010 10:58 AM | Report abuse

@richmondphil: Great video. The other funny thing about it is that while you're hearing the TV guys chatting in Swedish (I assume) you hear on the PA system at the game "everybody clap your hands!" That was jarring (to me at least) and also hilarious.

Posted by: ccCapsfan | February 10, 2010 11:01 AM | Report abuse

Hey tom, I usually save your projected salary rosters, but I can't seem to find the document.

Could you copy/paste your salary projections for next year? And if anyone else has their own (JSchon), post yours as well.

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 11:02 AM | Report abuse

@richmondphil

Posted by: Capsyoungguns | February 10, 2010 10:48 AM | Report abuse

You are absolutely right. It used to be when you did something stupid, the few who were around would have a good laugh and have a good story to tell. Now with YouTube, your mishap lives on in digital infinity for everyone to see, i.e., everyone is at risk of being the next Miss South Carolina. This is an all-time classic.

Posted by: cainoo7x | February 10, 2010 11:04 AM | Report abuse

@richmondphil: Was a funy video for sure. Probably would have been LOL funny had I the ability to understand Swedish

Posted by: TimDz | February 10, 2010 11:05 AM | Report abuse

Phil: If you provide an email, I can send you the file.

Wash Caps - 2010-2011 - Projection

Neuvirth (impending RFA) 0.822
S/T 2 Goalies 1.644
Total 23 Players 55.987
Cap Space 56.800
Available 0.813

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 10, 2010 11:05 AM | Report abuse

dont worry richmondphil, i was cracking up. That one is a keeper! Same with rachel's.. that was kind of a nail biter!

Posted by: mrszilla | February 10, 2010 11:07 AM | Report abuse

Kronwall's skate blade breaks. This is funny too:

Posted by: rachel216 | February 10, 2010 10:58 AM |

LOL...how have I not heard about this yet?

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 11:15 AM | Report abuse

No, I did not go to work today either.

Posted by: realoldcapsfan | February 10, 2010 11:15 AM | Report abuse

But then I don't work on Wednesdays.

Posted by: realoldcapsfan | February 10, 2010 11:16 AM | Report abuse

freemandp@vcu.edu

Thanks tom..trying to discuss the possibility of keeping Semin/other players, given the Caps cap situation.

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 11:19 AM | Report abuse

Tom

The only issue I have with your salary projections is that you are including players that almost definitely be either with the Bears or in Sweden. I don't see Collins with the Caps nor Johansson. While I would love for Mini-Ovi to be with the Caps, I expect he will at least start in Hershey and may be a callup for injuries. Carlson may also be a callup rather then with the Caps from season start.

Posted by: realoldcapsfan | February 10, 2010 11:21 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: realoldcapsfan | February 10, 2010 11:21 AM |

It's a good thing though. It's putting salary up that might not be there, so it would do nothing but give us more space.

(Now whether that additional space is enough to sign someone else to take their place is another question..:) )

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Plus, I think tom puts em there for pluggers. It's hard/impossible to project returning free agents/new signings.

Posted by: richmondphil | February 10, 2010 11:27 AM | Report abuse

I think Milbury's "issues" with the Caps goes back to our 1998 run to the Stanley Cup finals. He coached the Bruins back then and we squashed them in the second round, if I recall correctly. He cried and whined with every loss - probably still hasn't gotten over it. What a tool.

Posted by: CAP-lanta | February 10, 2010 11:40 AM | Report abuse

according to Tarik chimera not skating today/maybe groin. i thought he played the full game vs pens.

Posted by: samb99 | February 10, 2010 11:42 AM | Report abuse

realold: Yes, I put in a full compliment of 23 players. Have no clue which free agents might come in, so I plugged with the most likely in the organization if free agent acquisition. Send an email to Phil's above and he can forward you the file. Then you can easily add and subtract who you want. Reminder that yes Collins doesn't need to be up, they can have only 22, but don't know if he comes up he must stay. So that might be a little more space.

Bottom line is there's no way to add someone like Souray and ever think to fit him in w/o a significant player moving off.

Actually Collins wasn't bad last year. Having him and Sloan as 7th and 8th D men isn't bad.

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 10, 2010 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Yesterday it was about rental players for the short run.
Today we're worry about 2012 & the mayan calendar! LOL!

Posted by: Rocc00 | February 10, 2010 12:01 PM | Report abuse

@ tominfl1 and Eric - I blame Doc Emrick for causing the confusion for this one because it's something he used to mention ALL of the time when the Caps played an NBC game. It is well documented that Ovi lost his tooth during an Atlanta Thrasher game, Fall of '07 - high stick:

The summer in Russia b-ball incident also involved damaged teeth; these were repaired. (This is not well documented - used to be a link about it on a OV blog but no longer can be found. It happened about 3-4 years ago as well, as I recall.)

Hope everyone is safe, warm and well! GO CAPS!!!

Posted by: nena1 | February 10, 2010 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Edit last post: Doc Emrick used to go on and on about the lost tooth and how it was lost in a Russian summer b-ball game when the Caps played on Versus (sorry, still recovering from the latest NBC trauma...)

GO CAPS!! :)

Posted by: nena1 | February 10, 2010 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Is it possible to pick up a guy like Tomas Plekanec at the trade deadline?

Posted by: Capsnskins1 | February 10, 2010 12:23 PM | Report abuse

Please God don't let any of our Caps get injured during the Olympics. On the other hand, if you feel like it, do ahead and slightly injure everyone else...yeah, I said it.

Posted by: Moose33 | February 10, 2010 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Wise was clearly just trying to be funny (while also making me worry about the team come Stanley Cup Playoffs time). Unfortuantely for Wise, he really wasn't funny. Now I know what TK means when he says Wise came and tried to steal his style of writing. The "jokes" were reminiscent of something Kornheiser would have written during his prime, except Wise's wasn't funny.

Posted by: gkronenberg | February 10, 2010 1:15 PM | Report abuse

@nena1

Thanks for clearing that up! So, the lesson is that if you're OV's dental plan, you should charge him a lot of money.

Posted by: EricCarr | February 10, 2010 2:23 PM | Report abuse