Steckel Up, Schultz Down

I was just informed that center Dave Steckel has been recalled from Hershey and defenseman Jeff Schultz has been re-assigned to the Bears.

Steckel was called up to fill in tonight for Alexander Semin, who didn't make the trip to Atlanta after suffering a foot injury in the second period of last night's 1-0 win over Florida. He didn't return to the game and is officially listed as day-to-day.

As for Schultz, I'm a little confused about that one. The really weird thing is Coach Glen Hanlon gushed about the 21-year-old's performance against the Panthers for about two minutes during his post game press conference last night. So I doubt it had anything to with Schultz and more to do with the need to integrate him back into the Bears lineup ahead of the AHL playoffs.

I'll try to get some details when I arrive in Atlanta.

By Tarik El-Bashir  |  April 4, 2007; 10:58 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Semin Day-to-Day
Next: Ovechkin Has Been "Sensational"

Comments

Thanks for the info Tarik. I'm really sorry that Semin won't be able to play tonight. He must be hurting pretty bad. I hope he is able to finish out Saturday night against the Sabres.
Schultz did great last night. You're probably right about it being no reflection on him.

Posted by: kenhockey | April 4, 2007 11:14 AM | Report abuse

Only thing that comes to mind for the Schultz going down, is to get him ready for the AHL play offs. More ice time for Schultz the better. I have a feeling this kids is going to be a bad a$$ for the caps in the future.

Posted by: Go Skins Go | April 4, 2007 11:26 AM | Report abuse

From TSN

Defenceman Jeff Schultz, who played his 39th game of the season last night, has been sent to the AHL. Had he played 40 games, it would have counted as an "accrued season", which would have made him an unrestricted free agent a year earlier. Brent Johnson and Kari Lehtonen are expected to start in goal. - TSN

Posted by: Bears Fan | April 4, 2007 11:37 AM | Report abuse

Agreed...Schultz has performed very well. Depending upon GMGM's success in landing a true No. 1 defenseman during the summer, training camp should be very interesting.

Posted by: Blueline | April 4, 2007 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Its a numbers game. Plus, given hershey's recent meltdown to WBS, I'm sure they could use some defensive help right now.

Posted by: Graham | April 4, 2007 12:46 PM | Report abuse

The game's played thing makes alot of sense. No reason to blow a year of his RFA status for two essentially meaningless games. This also give him a total of 7 games to get back in tight with the rest of the Bears for the Calder run.

Posted by: EricS | April 4, 2007 12:51 PM | Report abuse

I hope Semin's OK and ready to go on April 27th.

Posted by: Finn | April 4, 2007 12:58 PM | Report abuse

just when i think we have a chance to win two straight games...

Posted by: Anonymous | April 4, 2007 1:11 PM | Report abuse

Anyone have any ideas about Chris Bourque getting a shot up here? Seems like everyone else is getting their feet wet in the NHL but him. Could we posssibly see him next year playing a few games? I know he is not ready full time yet, but he is one of their prospects that is doing well in Hershey.

Posted by: cs | April 4, 2007 1:22 PM | Report abuse

GMGM and Ted, please take notice.

Posted by: CapsFan | April 4, 2007 1:23 PM | Report abuse

""You need experience. I don't care what team you're on. You need experienced guys that have been around," Tkachuk said on the Thrashers' official Web site. "We have a lot of guys that have won Stanley Cups. That's huge."

What is also huge is Atlanta recognized the experience and went out and got guys like Tkachuck. While we think a Calder Cup is just as good as a Stanley Cup.....

Posted by: caphcky | April 4, 2007 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Steckel should be as good as Tkachuk then :)

Posted by: Finn | April 4, 2007 1:39 PM | Report abuse

I agree with cs. Bourque needs his shot. The kid can move and can actually pass the puck, which is something this team needs. I got depressed watching the NCAA tournament and seeing how much better most of the teams pass than the Caps do.

We've already seen Steckel and Klepis, and pretty much know what you're going to get from them, when is it going to be his turn?

Posted by: Danny | April 4, 2007 2:40 PM | Report abuse

Wow, winning sure does quiet some up. I wonder what this thread would look like if the Caps had lost last night?

Posted by: freakinandpeakin | April 4, 2007 3:00 PM | Report abuse

OLIE BLAH BLAH BLAH. Alex blah blah blah. Semin blah blah blah. We need D blah blah blah. We need experienced forwards blah blah blah. GMGM blah blah blah. We need blah blah blah.

Ummm, if the Caps lost last night, I think it'd look something like that!!!

Posted by: WHAT IF | April 4, 2007 3:04 PM | Report abuse

One win doesn't change the need for experienced players.

Posted by: Finn | April 4, 2007 3:21 PM | Report abuse

But it sure does quit up the blog threads. :)

Posted by: freakinandpeakin | April 4, 2007 3:31 PM | Report abuse

Like Kolzig said about Ovechkin "you're mad 'cos you care."

Posted by: Finn | April 4, 2007 3:39 PM | Report abuse

"While we think a Calder Cup is just as good as a Stanley Cup..."

Who's this 'we'???
And who died and made you the Al Sharpton of Caps fans?

Posted by: slappy | April 4, 2007 3:46 PM | Report abuse

After last nights game I finally understand why the coaching staff is so keen on Boyd Gordon, that kid can play. I think he has quietly become one of the most valuable players on the team. Dont get me wrong hes not a goal scorer, but he does everything else really well.

Posted by: LIVINIT | April 4, 2007 3:48 PM | Report abuse

I wrote that what if and indeed they still need help, but right now there is nothing we can do about it but stew. Have to wait until the cup goes to Atlanta (just going with the streak of SE Division teams winning it) before we can start making these moves.

The Caps do need help, that's obvious and I'm pretty sure upper management knows that by now. They're working in the right direction but like it's been beaten to death already this year, what happens in the off-season is key.

BTW-Does anyone beside myself watch the guys during warm-ups to see their attitude. Some seemed a little upbeat while a few were ready for the season to be over. Most however, seemed to have a look on their face of determination to make a point at the end of the season, to go down with a fight. Maybe we needed that Tampa thing to happen earlier.

Posted by: Jarrod | April 4, 2007 3:48 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Kahchuck | April 4, 2007 4:07 PM | Report abuse

Schultz was great last night. I have seats pretty close to the glass and a couple times he got hit hard against the boards. Not even a flinch before he was off and bounding after the puck again. And he was passing well, even under pressure.

I hope Semin can finish the season!

Posted by: LB | April 4, 2007 4:07 PM | Report abuse

freakin-
im pretty sure "I got depressed watching the ncaa tournament and seeing how much better most of the teams pass than the caps do" is right in line with what we have been seeing here for quite some time. What youre seeing is how people act when the caps actually WIN, but im not surprised you forgot.

Posted by: ovemin | April 4, 2007 4:22 PM | Report abuse

I didn't forget at all. But the sky is falling crowd is noticeably quieter today. I am sure they will be back in full force tomorrow if the Caps lose tonight.

Posted by: freakinandpeakin | April 4, 2007 6:03 PM | Report abuse

Well, lets see what Atlanta can do. If they don't make the playoffs and go deep to make it worth what they gave up, they could be seriously boned.

Posted by: Graham | April 4, 2007 6:20 PM | Report abuse

It is quite obvious now how GMGM and Ted have been able to sell the rebuild story for so long. That's because 90% of the Caps' fans are like freakinandpeakin et al who do not want to recognize that the team has so many problems. Is barely beating a team that is just two places above us gives freakinandpeakin et al a reason to believe that the team is "rebuilt" then there should not be any ambitions for any Caps player to do better. Het, if all i takes to make Caps fans happy is win one game in 10 then the city does not deserve a true NHL team.

That Tkachuk quote just proves what is needed to build a successful team. Tampa, Carolina, Pittsburgh have done it. Each added veteran experience to their youth. The first two went on to become champions. The Caps? I won't believe it until I see it...

Posted by: Finn | April 4, 2007 6:25 PM | Report abuse

depending on how ugly it proves to be, we all should be, until our roster gives us reason not to

Posted by: ovemin | April 4, 2007 6:37 PM | Report abuse

Things will look a lot better if a true center that will be available in the FA market decides to take the Caps on. Any of the centers available should know that they will be playing alongside ovechkin and be considered a major part of our playoff quest. It's all about $$$ and management selling DC

Posted by: AGP | April 4, 2007 7:29 PM | Report abuse

"That Tkachuk quote just proves what is needed to build a successful team."

No, it proves you'll pull a weak quote to attempt to make an irrational point.

How many Cup winning teams has Tkachuk been on?

Zero. Kinda like your opinion about now.

Posted by: slappy | April 4, 2007 8:35 PM | Report abuse

Awww shnap! Finn got serrrrrved!

Posted by: Shmoo | April 4, 2007 8:39 PM | Report abuse

you beat me to the point. while we're piling on mr. finn. lets ask ourselves the following question, what does carolina, tampa and pittsburgh have in common. lets see, they all sucked before becoming top teams. they all went through rebuilding process which included stockpiling draft picks and yes, adding veterans when appropriate.

whats obvious is that your doomsday opinion is shared by the minority of folks who follow the team. hey, when july comes and ted and gmgm have signed a couple more pothiers and no daytsuks (sp) or gomez/brier etc, then we can all agree that ted's plan was all lip service. until then, it's hard to argue that the rebuild is the way to go.

Posted by: thanks slappy | April 4, 2007 8:55 PM | Report abuse

I don't see how my thinking that the North Dakota Fighting Sioux pass a lot better than the caps has anything to do with them winning or losing one game. They suck right now, I don't care about them beating a non-playoff team 1-0. They need to get a lot better, both through experience and by working on the basics.

I'm so tired of seeing lazy passes that flip flop off the ice and hit someone in the skates, or the lousy clearing passes that hit the other teams point man on the tape.

Bourque makes good passes, you know, the kind that sit flat on the ice, and land on the sticks of their teammates. Maybe he could teach Mike Green a thing or two, but what do I know.

Posted by: Danny | April 4, 2007 9:01 PM | Report abuse

Ahhh. It's good to see some others post that can actually use logic and patience.

All the whining and crying can wait until the FA market is up and we see what happens.

Danny, you're right. The Cap's passing has left something to be desired.

But you also have to realize the WCHA isn't the NHL. The Sioux do look good. Ryan Duncan is a Martin St. Louis clone.

Posted by: slappy | April 4, 2007 9:33 PM | Report abuse

Holy schnikeys. That was absolutely the wildest hockey game I've seen this year. Yes, we still stink overall, but hooray for two wins in a row.

Posted by: Shmoo | April 4, 2007 9:54 PM | Report abuse

Was that Steckel playing in the six on three at the end of the game? That is a lot to ask of a recent call up, isn't it?

Posted by: JS | April 4, 2007 10:13 PM | Report abuse

Thank goodness, I finally go to a Trashers game that the Caps win! That was an intense final 2 minutes, felt like a playoff game. Johnson was spectacular, and Ovie killed the Trash as usual.

Tarik, sorry I missed you, fellow GC Falcon! I'll see you in the ATL next season.

Posted by: Lee | April 5, 2007 12:05 AM | Report abuse

"Caps management have stated they'll acquire the experienced pieces in the offseason. You could leave the complaining until then."

Not complaining at all there Slappy...just fact man...and as we all know...the truth hurts sometimes!

Posted by: caphcky | April 5, 2007 8:02 AM | Report abuse

"caphcky, atlanta got tkachuk at the deadline because they were/are in the playoff hunt. are you suggesting that the caps should have done the same even though they were completely out of the playoff picture? do you think the caps should have traded three picks and a player in exchange for a 35 year old with exactly 0 games experience in the stanley cup finals? once again, your logic escapes me and your need to twist everything into an idictment against the caps strategy is sad."

Do you speak english? I said it was more important for management to win a Calder Cup then a Stanley Cup last spring. We ALL KNOW now that a Calder Cup don't mean SQAW-DOOSH unless you live in Hershey PA! I'm saying the club should have addressed their shortcomings last offseason and they clearly didn't do that.

Picking up anybody at the deadline isn't the answer for this team.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 5, 2007 8:07 AM | Report abuse

Caphkcy, yeah I speak English. I also read English too. And when I read your posts I have to wonder how someone would see it as a bad thing that a teams top minor league affiliate wins a championship. You think that might be valuable experience for those players? Your ability to see only negatives is amazing.

And lets not forget, this team had veteran leadership this year. Zubrus, zednick, heward, olie, clark and Clymer. Guys with lots of experience, much of it in the playoffs and I think all but heward have played in the cup finals (I think zubie did with the flyers, but I'm not sure). Do you think having a few more might have made a big difference? Do you think it would have been worth bringing in a vet like tkachuk to take time away from a developing player like Gordon, semin, laich, etc? the team was not going to be a contender this year so why spend the cash at this point. The time to make that happen is this offseason now that the team knows what most of its young players can do and has some tradable assets (draft picks).

Posted by: cap fan 1 | April 5, 2007 8:51 AM | Report abuse

That slappy-happy dude is an idiot

Posted by: Finn | April 5, 2007 8:53 AM | Report abuse

cap fan 1,

It's not just veterans (like Clymer - useless)... it is good veterans. Those who can add to the team. And I still firmly believe that letting Zubrus go was a huge mistake. Zednik? Not really.
As far as taking time away from Semin... Hanlon himself does that pretty well without Tkachuk.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 5, 2007 8:59 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Fact Check | April 5, 2007 9:03 AM | Report abuse

can't argue that clymer has been useless this year. but the point is that he is a veteran and despite his play on the ice, can provide the type of leadership that young players need based upon experience. Then again, who knows, he could be a total jerk in the locker room. the fact is this team did have some vets in the locker room this year to help the young guys, despite what some of the posters here claim.

Posted by: Cap Fan 1 | April 5, 2007 9:06 AM | Report abuse

Capfan 1

Lets break this down in LITTLE pieces for ya:
"I read your posts I have to wonder how someone would see it as a bad thing that a teams top minor league affiliate wins a championship. You think that might be valuable experience for those players? Your ability to see only negatives is amazing."

I don't think Hershey winning was a bad thing....just insignificant to what we're trying to do in Washington. Valuable experience? Sure, but as you should know, waking up everyday is a valuable experience. The accusation that I only see negatives isn't any more amazing than your opinion.

"the team was not going to be a contender this year so why spend the cash at this point."

I have never said they should have signed ANYBODY at the deadline (being out of the playoffs and all). This organization has yet to show a willingness to win and its a rampant reputation around the NHL. They had major holes on the defense and they ignored them. Go ahead, bring up Pothier and tell me what hole did he plug? He didn't....when we got Jurcina he INSTANTLY became the BEST D-man on this team and thats a disgrace.

Ted is on the clock this off season. He's got to do SOMETHING to put an NHL team on the ice. He's gun shy after Jagr, and he can look in the mirror and blame himself for that (not for getting him, but giving him the extension that he's still paying).

The other issue is, will anybody want to play here?

Posted by: caphcky | April 5, 2007 9:19 AM | Report abuse

"Actually, caphcky, slappy was stating facts. The team has said that they will add veterans in the off season and all you do is complain. Thats the truth."

LOL....the fact is talk is cheap. Lets see who/what they add in the off season. The truth is, they set a limit on FA's (GMGMs words not mine) and then go from there. Under that plan, we're going to lose more players than we add.

Then the kool aid will be "we TRIED to sign these guys, but we're still a hard team to play against."

I stopped complaining when I turned in my season tickets. Its not like if Ted puts an NHL product on the ice, the seats won't be STILL available.

Posted by: caphcky | April 5, 2007 9:24 AM | Report abuse

you'll never stop complaining. its what you do. it makes you feel good. you probably don't have any other outlet in life where people will listen to your opinons much less respond to them. so enjoy the off season. we agree that ted will need to step up and make good on his promises in july. and when he does, you know you'll be in the stands cheering saying you knew that they would turn it around...

Posted by: Cap Fan 1 | April 5, 2007 9:42 AM | Report abuse

LOL....NO intelligent life living in someones mothers basement!

One man's complaint is another mans truth!

I don't know about "I knew they would turn it around"...because they never have. I know I'll be in the stands when he puts an NHL product on the ice.

Posted by: caphcky | April 5, 2007 9:50 AM | Report abuse

"LOL...the fact is talk is cheap. Lets see who/what they add in the off season. The truth is , they set a limit on FA's... and teh go from there."-caphcky

Exactly! Lets see who they add in the offseason. But until then your consistant complaining has become trite and boring.

Finn! Come on little fella! You can do better than that for a comeback! You could at least dig up another quote from a player to prop up your whining.

Best quote of the night from Joe B. talking about the newly annointed hockey god when he missed an open net.
"Tkachuk, would've, could've, should've!"

Posted by: slappy | April 5, 2007 10:13 AM | Report abuse

What will be considered "turning it around" by the "happy-we-won-28-games-all-season" fans? Will getting 90 points and not going to the play offs be considered "turning it around"? Just curious

Posted by: Finn | April 5, 2007 10:14 AM | Report abuse

Slappy, all is good. The Caps will win 30 games next year. That's the progress for you, right? Sure, the year after they might get 31 wins! And yet the visiting fans will keep booing Ovechkin in his own backyard. How long will he take that to make your slappy-happy a$$ happy? And Ted will be laughing all the way to the bank when he sells the team to get the Wizards. Get ready for another happy rebuild

Posted by: Finn | April 5, 2007 10:18 AM | Report abuse

"your consistant complaining has become trite and boring."

LOL...then SHUT UP about it then. I'll let you know when I start complaining.

"Here's another fact about the NHL...They have a salary cap! EVERY team sets limits on FAs!!!"

A-DUH! Thats not what I said, but thats fine. George said they set a price for FA's. The issue there is they are at a disadvantage because of reputation and lose out to FA's because of it.

"I would give it a rest if you ever want someone to take your comments seriously."

RIP! Thought that button said comments...LOL!

Posted by: caphcky | April 5, 2007 10:21 AM | Report abuse

"Ted will be laughing all the way to the bank when he sells the team to get the Wizards. Get ready for another happy rebuild"

Finn, that might be the best thing because the plan for now is he buys BOTH the Caps/Bullets and that will be disaster.

Ted is Abe Pollin with a gut and a goatee!

Posted by: caphcky | April 5, 2007 10:26 AM | Report abuse

Sorry Finn/Caphcky,
I'm not going to shut up or go anywhere.

Tarik does a great job here.

He and this section deserve more than your childish rants.

I never said you can't/shouldn't post a comment. I said you'll never be taken SERIOUSLY...look it's in my quote you posted.

In fact, I encourage both of you to try posting without personal attacks. Also try reading slowly and comprehending others comments.

If not, the WWE might be a better 'sport' for both of you.

Posted by: slappy | April 5, 2007 10:56 AM | Report abuse

I've done nothing wrong and just because we disagree, doesn't mean ANYBODY is childish.

You started the attacks and I've never accused you of complaining or attacked you so make sure you get your facts straight before you start that $^&*!

Posted by: caphcky | April 5, 2007 11:08 AM | Report abuse

slappy, weren't you the one who made this personal???

Posted by: Finn | April 5, 2007 11:20 AM | Report abuse

All right boys...5 minutes each.
Now sit in the box and cool off.
:-D

Posted by: Pete | April 5, 2007 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Now fellas,
Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Go read your own posts.

"That slappy-happy dude is an idiot"
Posted by: Finn

"LOL...then SHUT UP about it then. I'll let you know when I start complaining."
Posted by: caphcky

Raise the level of discussion. I'm not giving up on you guys. Try using your brains... read... think... then post!

This should be a place for intelligent discussion.
Bring your 'A' game or be prepared to constantly get ridiculed.

Posted by: slappy | April 5, 2007 12:20 PM | Report abuse

slappy,

the only one being rediculed here is you.

And I didn't know you're the one to decide on my intelligence. Who are you? The decider? Sure sound like one of them...

Posted by: Finn | April 5, 2007 12:32 PM | Report abuse

""LOL...then SHUT UP about it then. I'll let you know when I start complaining."
Posted by: caphcky"

If you feel ATTACKED by that....maybe I should have said SHUT UP AND GROW A SET!

Posted by: caphcky | April 5, 2007 1:17 PM | Report abuse

"SHUT UP AND GROW A SET!"
Posted by: caphcky

Thanks for once again raising the level of discourse, caphcky. This has really been an enjoyable and thought-provoking thread.

Posted by: blanket | April 5, 2007 1:29 PM | Report abuse

No Finn, you're doing a terrific job of displaying your intelligence without me helping.

It's actually 'ridicule' little fella.

Caphcky, once again, raise the level.
No, I don't feel attacked by you.

Read carefully... think... then post...
Rinse and repeat.
I'm not giving up on you two yet!

Let's start with a question for you both.

Do you want to be taken seriously here?

Posted by: slappy | April 5, 2007 2:27 PM | Report abuse

slappy,

thanks for the English lesson. what makes you think you're taken seriously since you haven't said anything constructive but rather pick on people who don't share your unworthy opinion?

Posted by: Finn | April 5, 2007 2:52 PM | Report abuse

"I stopped complaining when I turned in my season tickets." - caphcky

You must still be on your way to the Box Office, eh?

"I'll let you know when I start complaining."

We must have missed that call...

Oh, check out my latest blog entry:

www.dinoflintsblog.com/WhyWinningTheCalderIsBetterThanWinningTheStanleyCup.html

"I'm saying the club should have addressed their shortcomings last offseason and they clearly didn't do that."

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. The Caps had too many holes to fill and prospects to judge that signing free-agents would have been way to pre-mature. Your expectation of signing big names this offseason should be tempered, as well. As a sports fan, you should know that Stanley Cup winners, more than any other sport, have more chemistry than talent. If you think Datsyuk, Markov, Hannan, and Drury are 1) on their way and 2) will lead them to the promised land, you should just go ahead and jump from the ledge now. The strategy you apply to your video games in your mother's basement doesn't work in the real world.

Posted by: dinoflint | April 5, 2007 3:00 PM | Report abuse

Finn,
You replied.
So someone is taking me seriously.
Thanks for the better tone.

Posted by: Slappy | April 5, 2007 3:28 PM | Report abuse

slappy,
then i suggest you find that someone who is taking you seriously after all the nonsense you posted

Posted by: Finn | April 5, 2007 3:38 PM | Report abuse

Finn needs a hug.

Posted by: Anonymous | April 5, 2007 4:05 PM | Report abuse

For the record, I'm not Slappy.

Slappy, seriously, don't antagonize them. Don't even respond to them. It's a rather futile effort.

I'm anxious to see what Steckel can do again Buffalo. By and large he has been a welcome suprise considerign how low he was drafted and how easily Los Angeles let him go. Vogel has a good write up on him.

Posted by: EricS | April 5, 2007 4:32 PM | Report abuse

"You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. The Caps had too many holes to fill and prospects to judge that signing free-agents would have been way to pre-mature."

O I feel I do know what I'm talking about, and I feel even better about it reading this. Why did the Caps have so many holes? Because Ted GUTTED the team to clear salary so "we'll be in line to be active for FREE AGENTS when the lockout ends." Notice the quotes and REMEMBER that they came from our owner.

"Your expectation of signing big names this offseason should be tempered, as well."

ROFLMAO, I've never had expectations for as long as I've had tickets....the track record proves it unhealthy.

"As a sports fan, you should know that Stanley Cup winners, more than any other sport, have more chemistry than talent."

UH-O, here comes another "we're a tough team to play against thought. Who says that this team has good chemistry? I don't know that for sure, nobody HERE does. Just another KOOL AID line from GMGM.

"If you think Datsyuk, Markov, Hannan, and Drury are 1) on their way and 2) will lead them to the promised land, you should just go ahead and jump from the ledge now."

Now you're making stuff up. If Ted gets Datsyuk and/or Drury, I'll applaud him. My thing about FA's is that with the organizations track record and reputation, that SOMEBODY will want to come here and play in a half empty building with AHL players.

"The strategy you apply to your video games in your mother's basement doesn't work in the real world."

Told ya, you're making stuff up.

Posted by: caphcky | April 5, 2007 5:48 PM | Report abuse

Borque is finally coming into his own down here with the bears. He is learning to use his Napolean complex personality to play like a big guy, by landing big hits, yet still having the ability to get around the larger guys. Also he hit his 20 goal mark and it is continuing to grow!

Posted by: Hersheygurl90 | April 5, 2007 5:55 PM | Report abuse

Hey EricS,
I hear you. It was fun for awhile.

Maybe caphcky's parents will move to a place where he'll be happy.

Poor little fella.
Wait until he discovers girls.
Hopefully all the anger and dementia will disappear.

Posted by: Slappy | April 5, 2007 6:07 PM | Report abuse

caphcky - you totally missed the point. As a matter of fact, I don't think it's possible for you to comprehend it.

If you spend your all your time looking for turds, you will eventually find one.

Anyway, the mothership is here, you can go home now...

Posted by: dinoflint | April 5, 2007 7:48 PM | Report abuse

"caphcky - you totally missed the point."

LOL....Nope...sure didn't