Theodore looking forward to facing Avs

So you think tomorrow's game against the Avs doesn't mean a little more to goalie Jose Theodore? It's been almost eight months since his messy breakup in Colorado, but he's still smarting a little bit, he told me this morning.

"I was surprised," Theodore said. "With the way the GM told me I played the last three-quarters of last season, plus the playoff, and knowing that he felt that I had my game back [I thought] they wanted to keep me and that it would be easy and quick."

"At that time, I wanted to stay there," he added. "I think [GM Francois Giguere] thought that I didn't have any options. Or that I was scared of not signing there, which, if you know me well enough, I missed training camp when I was 23 for a contract issue at the time. So I wasn't in a rush. But when I saw things weren't getting done with Cristobal [Huet] here, that's when I was even more patient. Because in my mind, I knew a job might be open here. The direction the Caps were going - unless Colorado came back and made a big effort - my mind was pretty much set."

"We players have some pride, and when we see they don't make that extra effort to really show you that they want you, then you decide, 'Hey, I'm going to move on.'"

"A couple of days before [July 1] I was really disappointed in [Colorado's offer] so I had some discussions directly with Francois, but even in the discussion, some of the things he would bring up, I was really disappointed."

Theodore said Colorado's last offer was two years at $3.5 per. He wound up signing with the Capitals for two years at $4.5 per.

Theodore also said he's surprised with the Avalanche's decline this season. They are tied for last place in the Western Conference.

"They have a good team," Theodore said. "I think Tony [Granato] is a great coach. But then again, don't they have the most one-goal losses? Sometimes it's one save here or one save there and then you build confidence and then, obviously, you get three or four more wins and you're in the playoffs. For a goalie, in one-goal games, every save makes a difference."

Any regrets?

"No, not really," Theodore said. "Look at the position I'm in now and where my game has been for the past two months. I think that pretty much speaks for itself."

By Tarik El-Bashir  |  February 19, 2009; 5:26 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Ovechkin: 'It just happened'
Next: Morning Reading List

Comments

seventh!

Posted by: LA_caps_fan | February 19, 2009 5:55 PM | Report abuse

"But then again, don't they have the most one-goal losses?"

OH SNAP

Posted by: spacecadetkid | February 19, 2009 5:57 PM | Report abuse

I thought maybe this one'd be a little more to Theodore, and I was wondering about this earlier in the day. Although bottom-feeder teams, especially Western Conference ones, always make me wary, this one's a tad different. Our boys band together when something special is on the line - they're really good about that. Let's hope it pans out and they come out with a strong win on the Avs.

Let's win this one for Jose.

Posted by: kittypawz | February 19, 2009 5:58 PM | Report abuse

since this post is about theo - i'm reposting this from the other day!!

theo since his post holiday meltdown against nyr
20 games (really 19 2/3)
14w - 6l
2.26 gaa (45 goals -> 21 were PP)
.919 sv %
5 of these games the opponent only scored via the PP - 2 of those 5 games it was the only goal against theo
i'm completely in his corner now - even though i'm aware he can turn back into the pumpkin he was when the season began

Posted by: Capt_Kirk_in_AZ | February 19, 2009 6:01 PM | Report abuse

Really hope he brings his game tomorrow...those be fightin words!

I love how the caps always seem to get the games with the most desperate teams and their most desperate hours? I love the drama - but it's got to be exhausting!

Posted by: patrone | February 19, 2009 6:05 PM | Report abuse

@Greg, from previous post

what, something like: F³ ? *pushes up his geeky glasses*

Posted by: mauree | February 19, 2009 6:06 PM | Report abuse

The Caps defense just need to stand up in from of him now. You know, make other teams fear hanging around the goal. I think if someone steps up or they can acquire this type of defensmen, the Cup is definely within reach.

Posted by: bigschu8 | February 19, 2009 6:06 PM | Report abuse

I always love when Theo says he knew he wanted to be a Cap, that he loved the Caps even when he was with the Avalanche, he says it all the time, which makes me smile. :)

Posted by: rachel216 | February 19, 2009 6:22 PM | Report abuse

I am happy that Theo is finally at home here. People act like this bad play at the beginning was due to a fluke, but remember he was trying to get used to a new team and a new style and at the time brent johnson was playing super hot making it hard for Jose to get consistent starts. I think he's finally settled down and this is the real Theo and that makes me very happy.

Posted by: finnmeg | February 19, 2009 6:24 PM | Report abuse

Wait till he wins the Conn Smythe, then we'll all be smiling...

Posted by: bigschu8 | February 19, 2009 6:24 PM | Report abuse

Go Tampa Bay!

Posted by: rachel216 | February 19, 2009 6:29 PM | Report abuse

If he takes home the Conn Smythe, I daresay I'll be doing a tad more than smiling.

Posted by: kittypawz | February 19, 2009 6:46 PM | Report abuse

Big words from a man who let in an incredibly soft go-ahead goal late in a game that we had to win...

Posted by: Saballs | February 19, 2009 6:52 PM | Report abuse

I couldn't see the game last night but from what I've heard you maybe should talk about Nyls like that Saballs!

Posted by: austinsteve | February 19, 2009 6:56 PM | Report abuse

......................................./\n't/\

Posted by: austinsteve | February 19, 2009 6:57 PM | Report abuse

Hi, my name's Tom, and I'm a recovering Theodore detractor. I've been on the wagon for two months now. Life is good.

Tonight with steak and baked potato and peas we had 2003 Chateau St. Jean Sonoma Merlot $22.99. The wife and I agreed it was a nice wine but not worth the price.

At this point, I'm thinking Theo at $4.5M isn't so bad. At least you know exactly what you are getting.

Of all the players criticized here, I never ever, ever criticized Schultz, Gordon, Steckel, Brash, Brads, Fehr, Flash, Laich, Green, Poti, Backstrom, Ovie, Johnny, Alzner or Feds.

Unlike that Merlot, from a very reputable and favorite winery, I always thought those guy were worth the money.

Players I have criticized:

Kozlov. $2.5M. A fine aroma and nice on the palette but no finish.

Erskine. Was a nice value as a $6 bottle of wine but ain't no way worth $12.

Nylander. Napa Cabernet price but just a generic California red. Paying for Mondavi but getting Gallo.

Semin. Depending on vintage, can be either best bottle in the cellar or, some years, a little off. Mostly worth the price.

Mo. Price is going up but taste isn't.

Jurcina. A wine with punch, but $7 price is mirrored by $7 price. You'd drink it, but not with a really nice meal.

Theo: Early barrel tastings weren't so good. Entire vintage was ready to be scrapped. Did we really pay so much for a wine tasting like that? Sometimes though with patience it works out in the end. Theo gets 90 pts from Robert Parker.

Until next time - Cheeers!

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 19, 2009 7:21 PM | Report abuse

@tominfl1: Hahaha :) I thought you could only talk about whine in reference to hockey players if you were discussing the Pens.

Pens on the PP, but you'd never know to watch the Habs chase them all over the ice.

Posted by: kittypawz | February 19, 2009 7:26 PM | Report abuse

@tominfli1

Nice work! I'm opening a bottle right now thanks to your post. Allow me to add:

Ovechkin. 1982 Mouton Rothschild; at first there is sticker shock, but once it is opened it is everything expected and gets better as the 3rd period, er, evening goes along. Worth every penny and is all you can talk about...

Posted by: Roose | February 19, 2009 7:34 PM | Report abuse

mauree:
Show off.

BernieWolfeFan:
Thanks for the kind words! :-) (Glad someone is listening ... ;-))

Lee:
Good hockey is good.

Posted by: --Boo-- | February 19, 2009 7:44 PM | Report abuse

Lightning up 1-0 over NJ. Pit up 1-0 over MTL.

Posted by: kittypawz | February 19, 2009 7:49 PM | Report abuse

Boo birds come out in Pitsburgh.

Posted by: rachel216 | February 19, 2009 8:11 PM | Report abuse

theo lost his hold a little bit after his tail years as a hab and first couple as a av, but his last year in COL, he did remarkably well.

i hope he gets a SO. seeing theo celebrate last night after the shootout was awesome.

Posted by: richmondphil | February 19, 2009 3:15 PM

Jose, you are the man! take us far!

Posted by: richmondphil | February 19, 2009 8:14 PM | Report abuse

and you are allowed to talk of the s-word as long as its not the day-of, for all you naysayers!

Posted by: richmondphil | February 19, 2009 8:23 PM | Report abuse

kittypawz: Thanks for the reminder. I'm very limited with HD telecasts. Here in Orlando we get Lightning in HD for some home games. I switched over from an old movie and they are up 2-0.

As for the wine...that bottle is drained. I made two batches of frozen margaritas. One was with Montezuma white, and the wife preferred that one. I like better the batch with Cuervo Gold.

My wife sometimes says I have a drinking problem and I always remind her I never have a problem getting a drink. Some people make no sense.

For those willing to offer pity...tomorrow is my every other Friday off but it's too cold (62 degrees) to go to the beach. I absolutely detest days when I'm off work (5 days out of every 14) but can't go to the beach. I will get the oil changed and run errands. The cold weather left my lime tree in a coma and has me amputating half my lemon tree. Next year's margaritas are a question mark.

I predicted before the season 110 pts for the Caps and winning the SE going away. Later I upped the 110 pts to 115. Right now the pace is like 111 and the schedule gets easier. Boston has overplayed according to their skill and NJ has done likewise with Clem in goal. The Caps are JUST getting WARMED up.

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 19, 2009 8:25 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: finnmeg | February 19, 2009 6:24 PM

not only this, but theo has historically always taken a slow start before he finds his groove. then he rides that groove until he fumbles in the playoffs. I'm hoping we have the right team in front of him this time for him to go back to his vezina/hart year play.

Posted by: richmondphil | February 19, 2009 8:28 PM | Report abuse

This is a fun three days for Jose eh? Facing both his former teams?

Posted by: Ovechwin | February 19, 2009 2:55 PM

I so called this post.

Posted by: Ovechwin | February 19, 2009 8:44 PM | Report abuse

Tomfin, I liked the wine breakdown. Do you ever got to TOtal Wine in vA?

I'll say it again, because I think its pertinent: Nylander had shoulder surgery a year ago at the age of 35. He is not rebounding from that surgery. His shooting is week, his passes aren't what they were pre-op. I can't blame the guy. I think he tries, but it just isn't there for him right now. I was all for the Nylander signing at the time (though I would have liked a shorter term). I hope he can recover fully, otherwise his career is in jeopardy. One down year doesn't mean too much in the course of a career, but at 36 how much time does he have?

Posted by: oo7 | February 19, 2009 8:48 PM | Report abuse

For anyone interested, here is very nice recipe for frozen margaritas:

12 oz frozen lime-aid (brand name)
6 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice (6-10 limes)
22 oz water
16 oz tequila
6 oz triple sec
2 oz Cointreau (you could use Grand Marnier)

Put this in a 64 oz plastic container and shake. Put in freezer and leave overnight. Next day it will be slushy. Stir enough to loosen and pour into high-ball glass.

If you need to make for immediate consumption, replace the 22 oz water with 22 standard-sized ice cubes (they are 1 oz each, I have checked) and thoroughly blend.

Drink during a Caps victory!

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 19, 2009 8:55 PM | Report abuse

oo7:

We have Total Wine that just opened two years ago in Orlando. I also go to ABC and a place in town called the Wine Barn, where the prices are good and the proprietor (Andres) does a fantastic job of find good players at good cap prices (I mean, good wines at good prices).

I work; I drink wine most nights with dinner; I go to the beach most days off work; I watch Caps whenever they play; I watch old movies otherwise, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, etc.

That is my life in a paragraph.

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 19, 2009 9:02 PM | Report abuse

Tom,
Where in central Fla are you? 7 yrs of my life was in CentFla and spent a few of them working for the Solar Bears, remember them?

Posted by: BernieWolfeFan | February 19, 2009 9:13 PM | Report abuse

tominfl1,
I must say, that was well done. I may have to use your method to remember my wines for my mid-term. I already remember business strategies by comparing them with building hockey teams.

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 19, 2009 9:16 PM | Report abuse

Tom, sounds like you've got it all worked out! Liked the 'caps sommelier' post.
I'm Redline and I'm a recovered Schultz detractor. I was hesitant about Theo, but knew better than to diss him. A guy who succeeded as Canadiens #1 goalie, healthy and young enough, with a little something to prove? Probably thinks he's in the right place at the right time.

Posted by: redlineblue | February 19, 2009 9:26 PM | Report abuse

Wow, Montreal is... not good. :)

Posted by: rachel216 | February 19, 2009 9:28 PM | Report abuse

@tominfl1...man, you seem to have captured everyone's attention. I guess it was the alcohol, eh?
BTW, to catch some hockey games, and most other sports, try ATDHE.net. A great feed, and it's free. I haven't missed a Caps' game since I found it.
When are we gonna get that tough, hard-nosed, mean D-man to clear the crease???

Posted by: al852 | February 19, 2009 9:31 PM | Report abuse

Bernie: I am in Longwood near Hunt Club and 436.

jmu_capsgirl: I have 30 years experience in defense industry - now sr cost estimator - and everything is numbers. Everything. To me Kozlov is "2.5" and Laich is "2.1." Putting the A/C in summer at 76 vs 77 is "ten dollars/month."

Everyone is either "art brain" or "numbers brain." Which are you? I have an art brain daughter; a numbers brain daughter; and a daughter getting PhD in clinical psych. Every single aspect of life I relate to in numbers. This is neither bad nor good but just is. So with sports I lock in on stats vs comparitive value for a player.

James Madison was a hero of mine back in the 70s when I majored in history and political science at Towson. TJ of course is #1 all-time with Honest Abe close behind. Then your guy and Ben and several from the 60s who shall go nameless else I turn this into a different kind of forum.

But let's not forget Teddy Roosevelt. Not if you ever enjoyed a national park.

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 19, 2009 9:38 PM | Report abuse

Pronger would fill that void but he would bring way too much crapola with him.

Are there any other "Pronger Prototypes" that may be available at less the cost and less the headache?

Posted by: bigschu8 | February 19, 2009 9:39 PM | Report abuse

Tom,

No kidding. I was in Lake Mary right off of Rhinehart. Small world...

Posted by: BernieWolfeFan | February 19, 2009 9:40 PM | Report abuse

There is a tiny possibility I will have an extra upstairs ticket for Sundays game. Anyone interested?

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 19, 2009 9:42 PM | Report abuse

@jmu_capsgirl: Go Dukes!

M. Richards put up some numbers tonight. I can't wait to see him get knocked on his ass Tues.

Posted by: thusler | February 19, 2009 9:46 PM | Report abuse

tom, I would have a really hard time figuring out "art or numbers". I'm pretty sure I'm the only person to have taken a personality profile and gotten "We don't know. Take it again later" as the result.
But I can compare pretty much anything to hockey and have it make sense to me. If I had figured that trick out sooner, my GPA would probably be better.

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 19, 2009 9:50 PM | Report abuse

JMU:
WHAT?!? What's wrong with her?!?

Posted by: --Boo-- | February 19, 2009 9:51 PM | Report abuse

Boo, check your email!

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 19, 2009 9:53 PM | Report abuse

One moment please, still checking ...

Posted by: --Boo-- | February 19, 2009 9:55 PM | Report abuse

Redline: Schultz gets some bad ink, but I watch all the games and I really don't hardly recall saying, "D@mn&d Schultz!" very often at all.

A player who is "invisible" while making 25% of the cap average...a good thing?

al852: I prefer to think of it as a slow night and most of the regulars have better things to do. I have the Lightning on HD in the other room but am not watching since I am on the computer. Meanwhile the John Wayne movie, "Dakota," on the Western Channel, didn't capture my attention.

You know, that hard-nosed d-man (I like to refer to him as "Bob Rouse," from a similar D we used to have) is either here by March 3rd or not coming.

I really can't believe though McPhee would go into the playoffs with the current roster exactly as is. This is a very good team that could take the Cup. Obviously when you are so close, you take the opportunity to fine-tune and improve. The forwards are fine and Theo is, well, the horse you will ride in on. But, my opinion, the defense lacks the killer instainct that you almost always see from every Cup champion. Our defense is just one notch below, is my opinion. So you trade one current d-man and #2 pick and you step up a grade. That's my thought. You swap out an $8 bottle of California red and some futures and you get that one nice bottle of Napa cab. Then you pop the cork and put it through the Vinturi and sit out back on a warm spring day and hope the Gods have decided to make it your special day.

We have as good a chance as anyone to hoist that Cup come mid-June. With just one little tweak on the blueline, is my opinion.

Posted by: tominfl1 | February 19, 2009 9:57 PM | Report abuse

Wow I tuned in the NJD@TBL game, I was expecting to see a depressing crowd but seems like they have full house of excited fans... good for them :)

Well, its SO now.

Useless Habs, should have won in PIT.

Posted by: mauree | February 19, 2009 10:12 PM | Report abuse

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. I won a autographed Theodore jersey from the online "Get to Know Jose" game they advertised at the beginning of the season, and it just got here today. Cool timing. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow (it's huge, though). I've never been his biggest fan, but he has been playing quite well for the past two months. Would be really neat if he could get a win against Colorado.

Posted by: FedorovCrunch | February 19, 2009 10:15 PM | Report abuse

aww man NJD wins :( they get 2nd place back

Posted by: mauree | February 19, 2009 10:16 PM | Report abuse

FedorovCrunch, I'm thoroughly impressed. I just kept winning the darn goal horn ring tone and accidentally deleting it. Good to hear somebody won something a bit cooler.

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 19, 2009 10:20 PM | Report abuse

@jmu_capsgirl -

It's a timing thing. I figured it out and it was the same for other versions of the game (the Devils had one for Jamie Langenbrunner and the Flyers had one for Jeff Carter). Won those jerseys, too. Figured I may as well do my part to keep a Flyers jersey out of the hands of someone who would actually wear it.

Same deal for the "Pick and Win" thing they have now, except you actually have to pick the right plays to win entries.

Posted by: FedorovCrunch | February 19, 2009 10:25 PM | Report abuse

FedorovCrunch, ahhhhh, nice one!

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 19, 2009 10:29 PM | Report abuse

@tominfl1, the wine post

thoughtful, yet fruity

(sorry, couldn't resist :P )

jokes asides, it was a nice post :)

Mixed feelings about your last statement. I wished we had upgraded the D last summer, to get the chemistry going. On the other hand, who would be a nice upgrade, over who?

Posted by: mauree | February 19, 2009 10:33 PM | Report abuse

@FedorovCrunch - Congratulations on the win, you lucky dog you! ;-) Wear it, totally!

@mauree - Dang. That puts them tied with us at 79 points, having played one more game than we... but they have one more win than we do. Hrm. Well, we're just going to have to beat Colorado!

Or does that put them ahead of us?

We're 37-16-5 with 58 games
They're 38-18-3 with 59 games

We're tied in points... so we're still ahead, since the first tie-breaker is number of games played. The second tie-breaker is more wins (which they would have), and the third more points vs. the other team...

Our record vs. NJ, should it get to the third tie-breaker:

1) 4-3 SO loss (1 point, to their 2)
2) 3-1 win (2 points to their 0)
3) 6-5 OT loss (1 point to their 2)
4) 5-2 win (2 points to their 0)

So we have 6 points vs. their 4...

The 4th tie-breaker is the greater differential between goals for and goals against.

Right now, we have 195 goals for, 166 goals against, for a difference of 29.

The Devils have 182 goals for, 147 goals against, for a difference of 35.

So they win the 4th tie-breaker right now.

Anyway, we're still in 2nd place, but we're hanging onto it by the skin of our teeth. We need a win vs. the Av's to keep it firmly in hand.

LET'S GO, CAPS!!!

Posted by: irockthered | February 19, 2009 10:36 PM | Report abuse

@jmu_capsgirl -

One of my hobbies during college was figuring out patterns to some online instant win games (there are more out there than you can imagine). Winning stuff and selling it made me more cash after taxes than my part-time job. It's easier in cases like this, where they have a page with the winners listed, since you can write a script to tell you when it's updated. From there, you can get a decent idea when a prize was "dropped" (since the first entry after that time won it). Sometimes there's pattern. Because of people like me, most games now use platforms that make it either more "random" or more difficult to track. Either way, I guess the big lesson is that if you don't win a prize on your first scratch card, don't waste any more immediately afterward. Wait an hour or twelve and give it another shot. And try to play at odd times (like, when no one else is awake) since that maximizes the chance that no one else played just before you did.

Posted by: FedorovCrunch | February 19, 2009 10:43 PM | Report abuse

@JMU ---if ticket is available, I would be interested!!!! My email is Oleegoalee @ Hotmail dot com

Thanks!

Posted by: The_Stanley_Caps | February 19, 2009 10:44 PM | Report abuse

@FedorovCrunch - Are you SERIOUS? LOL! That is AWESOME! Sneaky... but awesome, LOL!

Posted by: irockthered | February 19, 2009 10:50 PM | Report abuse

@irockthered

I thought we had same number of games played (in which case they'd be ahead cause of number of wins).

That's not the case, we have one game in hand, so we're still second - points/game is higher.

Posted by: mauree | February 19, 2009 10:50 PM | Report abuse

@mauree - Yup. We have a game in hand. I just checked the score sheet on their game to be sure. :-) Yay for still in 2nd place.

Now let's get a win vs. Colorado to keep ahead in points, too. :-)

Posted by: irockthered | February 19, 2009 10:53 PM | Report abuse

@irockthered -

It's amazing what engineers do for fun, right? haha

Posted by: FedorovCrunch | February 19, 2009 10:59 PM | Report abuse

I was watching the TB broadcast of the game. The announcer says "the team that scores first wins 80% of the time."

TB scores first then, of course, manages to blow it.

Posted by: tmac2yao | February 19, 2009 11:07 PM | Report abuse

FedorovCrunch, You're sorta scaring me. :-D

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 19, 2009 11:09 PM | Report abuse

I was referring to the SO above.

Posted by: tmac2yao | February 19, 2009 11:11 PM | Report abuse

The_Stanley_Caps, Sent you an email. I'll let you know as soon as I find out whether or not it's available! (Should be tomorrow)

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 19, 2009 11:17 PM | Report abuse

@JMU--Thank you! I emailed you back!

Posted by: The_Stanley_Caps | February 19, 2009 11:33 PM | Report abuse

Theo is a good Goalie. Is he a top 5-10?
Only winning the Cups gets u there.

Still a big fan tho.

Posted by: Rocc00 | February 19, 2009 11:47 PM | Report abuse

The_Stanley_Caps, Sounds good, I'll let you know about HnH.

The ticket is still available if anyone is interested. I believe the sales gimmick is "You pay what we paid!", so $65 will get you a seat to the greatest show in DC (maybe even on Earth!) as the hometown Caps take on the hated Pens!

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 19, 2009 11:49 PM | Report abuse

Speaking of tickets and the hated Pens: I cant go on 3/8. My tickets are on Calle del Ocho (109=left wing of Caps shoot twice). Please help me devise a 'citizenship test' to ensure a Loud Caps Fan in these seats.

Sample questions:
1) What is Boyd Gordon's scoring percentage in the shootout?
2) How many messages did Hamrlik receive starting with "Hey man, Saw you on SportsNight"?

Serious about the 3/8 tickets--and kinda about the test!

Posted by: redlineblue | February 20, 2009 12:08 AM | Report abuse

redlineblue, "What is Matt Bradley's shootout percentage?"

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | February 20, 2009 1:38 AM | Report abuse

@FedorovCrunch - Hehehehee! :-)

Posted by: irockthered | February 20, 2009 2:45 AM | Report abuse

@redlineblue - How many tix, and how much do you want?

Posted by: irockthered | February 20, 2009 2:50 AM | Report abuse

@redlineblue - You can e-mail me at irockthered {at} gmail {dot} com... :-)

Posted by: irockthered | February 20, 2009 2:53 AM | Report abuse

TOM-

Glad you're a numbers guy. I'm an art guy, but I really enjoy seeing the numbers side of things - it keeps me grounded. Also, I like your recipe for frozen margaritas, even though I'm partial to margaritas from scratch (limes, simple syrup, triple sec and tequila).

Glad to have you out here balancing my thoughts.

-Tom.