Theodore To Start Tonight

All signs yesterday pointed to Brent Johnson getting the start tonight against Nashville. I'm also told he came off the ice first after the morning skate, usually another tip off. But Jose Theodore is listed as the starting goaltender on the lineup sheet that was just handed out here in the pressbox.

Interesting, indeed.

By Tarik El-Bashir  |  October 28, 2008; 6:58 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Pregame, Live Game Posts
Next: First Period (Update)

Comments

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | October 28, 2008 7:13 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for screwing up my fantasy team...

Posted by: VegasCapsFan | October 28, 2008 7:23 PM | Report abuse

hey how's the game going? I see that the Caps have 10 shots to 1 and are on their second pp. I can't listen, but I'm on the net -- can someone help a brother out?

Posted by: JIMALLCAPS | October 28, 2008 7:23 PM | Report abuse

JIMALLCAPS,
Use the first link I posted. Its pretty much all you're going to get if you can't listen.

Posted by: jmu_capsgirl | October 28, 2008 7:25 PM | Report abuse

Sounds like Ellis is saving the preds tonight.

Posted by: Leeguru | October 28, 2008 7:29 PM | Report abuse

This exclusive Versus deal is ridiculous! Who's the genius who thought of this? Just because I can't watch the Caps doesn't mean I'm gonna tune into Versus to watch Philly play Atlanta. Stupid, stupid, stupid! All this does is just piss off a ton of hockey fans like me. I'm so mad that I can't watch the Caps game now.

Posted by: ranndino | October 28, 2008 8:24 PM | Report abuse