Posted at 5:29 PM ET, 02/19/2011

Third periods have been troublesome for the Capitals

By Katie Carrera

While it's impossible for any team to be perfect, perhaps the most aggravating aspect about the Capitals' up-and-down season at times has been the way that as soon as they put one part of their game together another aspect goes awry.

There was the trouble with the first period and starting out strong, trouble with the power play that may only be starting to awaken from its slumber now and the latest malaise is the third period. Washington's starts and tempo has been apparent through the first 40 minutes over the last 10 days or so only to be lost in the final frame.

The Capitals have lost four out of the last five games, with the deciding goal in each loss coming in the third. In three of the four defeats, they entered the last 20 minutes with the score tied.

"It's a little bit off that we're doing that right now," Karl Alzner said. "I think maybe we're happy with the position that we are in going into the third period and we take the foot off just a little bit."

Said Coach Bruce Boudreau: "It's something that we've got to fix. It seems like one thing goes and another thing gets great. For example our first periods, which were very bad early on and now we're very good. We've been successful but the third periods have been slipping, we've got to find a way to go 60 minutes."

Playing a full, even 60 minutes has been the white whale the Capitals have chased all season. They might be on the cusp of reaching that elusive goal, which players and Boudreau hope and say must lead to a stretch run of wins but Washington is starting to run out of time to work out the kinks that remain in its play.

"We need to have a run. We haven't had a real good run this year since maybe the beginning of the season and then we were winning but we weren't playing well," Alzner said. "Our puzzle is maybe ¾ of the way put together and we're getting so close that we've got to just keep plugging away."

By Katie Carrera  | February 19, 2011; 5:29 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Capitals back East, readying for a 'very pivotal' game against Sabres
Next: Mike Green won't play against Sabres

Comments

the team is completely dysfunctional. as much as i like boudreau and appreciate how he turned this team around...the players need a new, sterner voice.

Posted by: dingram3 | February 19, 2011 5:39 PM | Report abuse

and Alzner is an expert on this team how?

Posted by: Randolph2 | February 19, 2011 6:03 PM | Report abuse

Alzner's another one of those great talkers. Not that I don't think he's backing it up w/ his play individually, but enough already. Let's just get some wins.

Posted by: Hatfield223 | February 19, 2011 6:08 PM | Report abuse

Here are your blockbuster moves!!

Semin + 1st + 4th + B.Gordon -> Staal + Callahan + Boyle

Holtby + Schultz + 2nd + Steckel -> Zajac + Hedberg + Urbom

Knuble + Neuvirth + Perreault + Chimera + 3rd -> Sharp + Brouwer + Leddy

Erskine for a 5th
Poti for a 4th

Then this could be us next year!

Ovi-Backs-Sharp (9,538-6,7-3,9)
Callahan-Zajac-Fehr (3,0*-3,887-2,2)
Brouwer-Johansson-Laich (2,4*-0,9-2,6*)
Bradley-Boyle-Hendricks (1,0*-0,6*-0,65*)
Beagle (0,512)

Staal-Green (3,975-5,25)
Alzner-Carlson (1,6*-0,845)
Hannan-Orlov/Leddy (3,5*-0,9*/1,116)
Cheap 7th D-man (0,500)

Varlamov-Hedberg (1,8*-1,4*)

We don't really need our picks for one year. We would have Eakin, Kuznetsov, Urbom (big s@h D-man) and one of Orlov/Leddy as prospects.

The numbers with a * are estimations of what their new contract would be at. I'm no expert, but i don't think they're totally unreasonable.

@Tominsocal - I would call you the expert on numbers and estimations, are the trades/salarys realistic?

Posted by: Walle | February 19, 2011 6:24 PM | Report abuse

A reporter asked Alzner for his opinion. He gave it. His answer was non-controversial. What should he have done? Refused to answer I guess. Then we could all call him "enigmatic" like Semin.

Posted by: zmega | February 19, 2011 6:26 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zmega

100% correct. He pretty much said they have to keep on trying to get better. That couldn't be a more placid remark. To criticize for him is just dumb. What do you want him to say when a reporter asks him a question? Not answer. How about we don't have any reporters ask them any questions ever so then all we could read about is how they play.

Alzner, or anyone else, answering a question is not going to have any impact on if they will win a game or not.

Take the comments for what they are worth, a grain of salt.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 19, 2011 6:51 PM | Report abuse

Walle: I can't begin to figure that one out. The only opinion I have is Chicago would never do that deal in a million years.

I applaud your effort though.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 19, 2011 7:00 PM | Report abuse

The same experts who gave us the Bush economic dream years are now going to make trades with snow dust & lessons in capology.

Learn to skate first.

Posted by: Rocc00 | February 19, 2011 7:07 PM | Report abuse

Huh?

Posted by: zmega | February 19, 2011 7:16 PM | Report abuse

Here are your blockbuster moves!!!

Caps + BB + GMGM -> Red Wings

Posted by: Randolph2 | February 19, 2011 7:20 PM | Report abuse

RoccOO: Uh, the housing market crashed because the Clinton administration encouraged Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to push through mortgages for homes people simply could not afford. Took a few years but the chickens came home to roost. There went the economy. Don't believe everything you read in the WaPo.

Now to hockey: been away all day, hoped to check CI and see the big Caps trade happened today. Instead we get BB talking about playing 60 minutes again. Geez, this is like a re-run of I Love Lucy for the 561st time.

Posted by: kcbrichmond | February 19, 2011 7:25 PM | Report abuse

Blah Blah Blah! Crash the net, work for 60 minutes, commitment to forcheck, etc...

Wake me when the players/coaches stop saying the same thing they were back in Movember.

Posted by: Albright4Snapper | February 19, 2011 7:32 PM | Report abuse

@Walle

Interesting trade proposals. Much as I love Semin, I sincerely doubt that the Rangers would want him for the price of Staal, Callaghan, and Boyle. Yes, you've thrown in a couple of picks and Boyd Gordon but I doubt they'd do that trade. Essentially, we'd be giving the Rangers one key part in exchange for 3 of theirs.

I agree with TominSoCal on the trade proposal involving Sharp. I doubt the Blackhawks would jump. The Blackhawks have their own kid goalie prospect in goal these days, so doubt if they'd want Neuvirth at this point.

Posted by: CapsFan75 | February 19, 2011 7:35 PM | Report abuse

Alzner just gave an answer. What do you want him to say? Alzner: "That f-ing coach we have is f-ing clueless. If he could provide us a good system, we would be able to play a complete game." I don't think your going to get that even if he thinks it.
Does anybody think we are trying to get Souray?

Posted by: chriscaps | February 19, 2011 7:45 PM | Report abuse

No way we get Souray. He should be of no interest.

What about Poti? LTIR? If he does go LTIR, I would say expect big things. Could we get a $7m player?

Posted by: underpants2 | February 19, 2011 7:59 PM | Report abuse

Huh?

Posted by: zmega

I'm guessing this was towards me. I didn't break up my response well. I was completely agreeing with you and then directing my points to those who were criticizing Alzner for what he said. I should've put some sort of dividing line or something.

I was not trying to criticize you at all.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 19, 2011 8:14 PM | Report abuse

@Tominsocal

You're probably right on that one. Kind of ran out of picks/prospect/valuable players for that trade, I really wanted Brouwer for the 3rd line, and needed someone to play on the 1st line.

maybe Knuble + 3rd for Brouwer
then bump fehr and laich one line each..

Posted by: Walle | February 19, 2011 8:17 PM | Report abuse

Sgm, I was just having some trouble following Rocco's line of thought.

Posted by: zmega | February 19, 2011 8:18 PM | Report abuse

I was just having some trouble following Rocco's line of thought.
------------------------------------------------------------

You ain't the only one.

Posted by: joek443 | February 19, 2011 8:21 PM | Report abuse

@underpants2

LTIR doesn't really kick in unless a team needs to go over the Cap limit in order to replace an injured player. The Caps, while fairly close to the cap limit, are not exceeding it. Hence, putting Poti on LTIR would not really do us any good.

Yes, we signed Poti for too long an extension. It is for less years than his current contract.

Posted by: CapsFan75 | February 19, 2011 8:23 PM | Report abuse

Geez, this is like a re-run of I Love Lucy for the 561st time.

Posted by: kcbrichmond | February 19, 2011 7:25 PM

McPhee: Brucie, you got lots of 'splanin to do!

Walle: I don't think Hawks want Knuble in trade since he is a UFA at end of year. If they want him, they can just sign him.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 19, 2011 8:31 PM | Report abuse

Man, we had that LTIR and cap discussion (Me & ThePat) on last night's thread. Everything you ever wanted to know about LTIR and more.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 19, 2011 8:33 PM | Report abuse

I don't know much about this guy, maybe someone can help:

"The Oilers are waiting in the wings here. I have heard rumors today they are talking to Washington and the Rangers about Smid. Also heard the Sabres are interested in some Oilers...possibly even Gilbert."

What's a Smid? Honestly doesn't sound like much to me here.

- Ray

Posted by: rmcazz | February 19, 2011 8:33 PM | Report abuse

OK, I just checked my Guide and the games for tomorrow on the Center Ice website. It isn't like last year, when one game was the prime game at 12:30 ET and three other games were at 3 pm ET. Instead now they have three games at 12:30 and one at 3:30. The one at 3:30 is Pitt vs Chi and this is broadcast I guess everywhere. At 12:30 (9:30 am here), the local NBC has Phi-NYR. Caps and Buffalo are nowhere, apparently. This is a sad state of affairs if this is what they are doing, as it's like the old Versus blackout from previous years. I might call KNBC and find out what's up.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 19, 2011 9:12 PM | Report abuse

I sent KNBC an email. There was no listing for a phone number. But, I can call TWC and ask them.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 19, 2011 9:16 PM | Report abuse

For those of you who have shown interest in Florida's Stephen Weiss, he's got some baggage:

1. There's his contract. It still has 2 years remaining at $3.1M/year. We only have about what...$1.9M space under the cap this year without considering bonuses. (Check my numbers @Tominsocal.)

2. He's been playing with a broken hand for the last two weeks. Jeepers, if he weren't a professional athlete, he would be wearing a cast for at least a month. Playing certainly can't be helping with his recovery.

Posted by: Terptwin | February 19, 2011 9:24 PM | Report abuse

@Tominsocal- I just checked AOL TV listings for 90001. It confirms that you're scheduled to see the Flyers and Rangers on NBC tomorrow morning. It also shows that you're scheduled to see Pittsburgh vs. Chicago in the bottom of a double-header.

Posted by: Terptwin | February 19, 2011 9:35 PM | Report abuse

I called TWC. They cannot find the game. I checked on Center Ice homepage and NHL Network homepage. In addition, the TWC rep said I could check www.gethockey.com and it takes you to an InDemand site. No games are listed for Sun Feb 21. Looks like NBC has an exclusive and all you can watch is what your local station chooses.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 19, 2011 9:38 PM | Report abuse

Terpwin: We can fit Weiss. Florida (assuming trade) pays cap hit first 80% of the season and we would pay roughly $620K hit for last six weeks.

Yes, looks like I am shutout. I'll have to watch PHI-NYR, I'm sure we'll get updates.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 19, 2011 9:41 PM | Report abuse

Yes, we would take $620K pro-rated. I would be curious to see whom we would be willing to move. Probably picks and parts. The only other issue there is his health.

Posted by: Terptwin | February 19, 2011 9:47 PM | Report abuse

Darn, we're stuck with Philly and New York here in the ATL as well.

Posted by: Terptwin | February 19, 2011 9:52 PM | Report abuse

Ok, so i'll try this again.

We do this at the deadline.
A 1st 2011+ Holtby + Steckel + Perreault for Zajac + Hedberg + Urbom
Chimera + 3rd for Brouwer
Neuvirth + 1st 2012 + A.Gordon for M. Michalek. + David Rundblad
Knuble for a 3rd

And then do this pre-draft.
Semin + Schultz + 2nd for Staal + Callahan.
Erskine for a 6th.
Poti for a 4th.

Then sign Boyle/Betts as a UFA for 4th line C.

Ovechkin-Backstrom-Fehr
Michalek-Zajac-Callahan
Brouwer-Johansson-Laich
Bradley-Boyle/Betts-Hendricks
Beagle-B.Gordon

Staal-Green
Alzner-Carlson
Hannan-Orlov
7th D-man

Varlamov-Hedberg

Call-ups/prospects: Eakin, Kuznetsov, Urbom, Rundblad, Kugryshev, Galiev, Grubauer, Bouchard, Herbert, Wey, Miskovic, McNeill, Bruess.

Posted by: Walle | February 19, 2011 10:47 PM | Report abuse

We do this at the deadline.
A 1st 2011+ Holtby + Steckel + Perreault for Zajac + Hedberg + Urbom
Chimera + 3rd for Brouwer
Neuvirth + 1st 2012 + A.Gordon for M. Michalek. + David Rundblad
Knuble for a 3rd

And then do this pre-draft.
Semin + Schultz + 2nd for Staal + Callahan.
Erskine for a 6th.
Poti for a 4th.

Then sign Boyle/Betts as a UFA for 4th line C.

Posted by: Walle

That's all. Only 7 trades and a particular UFA signing. That should go over easily without any hiccups.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 19, 2011 10:56 PM | Report abuse

@Walle:

Have you seen the Devils play lately? They're the hottest team in the NHL now, have won 7straight and are 10 points behind Carolina for the last playoff spot. Do you seriously think they're parting with Zajac and Hedberg? Even Brian Rolston, who they put on waivers in December, is playing very well. I'm not even sure they'd trade Arnott now

Posted by: Thisistheyear | February 19, 2011 10:59 PM | Report abuse

This is the bottom line:

Finding out the Caps and Buffalo will not be televised for me tomorrow has, of course, driven me to drink.

First, three glasses of wine. This just led to a general depression about the NHL not caring about me. What to do?

The Ultimate Margarita! Easy enough.

2 oz Camareda tequila; 1 1/2 oz DeKuyper triple sec; 1 oz Cointreau; 1/2 large lemon; 1/2 lime; 1/2 orange (all fresh squeeze); dash of organic agave syrup and dash of organic prickly pear cactus syrup.

Naturally...shaken, not stirred.

This drink comes out with a sweet and sour mix and is predominantly orange (apricot maybe) in color. Plenty of pulp to remind you of the fresh quality.

It took 15 minutes to make.

Like I told mrstominsocal1 as I took the first sip, the best margaritas are the ones you never remember having.

So at least I put this post so I can read it in the morning and say, "Oh! That's what happened!"

Cheers, dudes.

I tell you, if you shy away from margaritas, maybe too tart (lime), try this, the added orange juice and the agave and prickly pear give a lot of sweetness and then by putting the lemon you get the juxtaposition of sweet & sour. This is an experience each human should have at least once in life and wouldn't you know it the drink is almost quaffed so I will have the experience twice (maybe thrice) in one setting.

Thank you God for putting me on Earth and inventing hockey.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 19, 2011 11:41 PM | Report abuse

Haha, of course i know it'll never happen, I'm not an idiot! But one can dream can he?
Gmgm doesn't have the balls to pull something like that off, he's to fond of his precious 1st rounders in the lineup.

Yes, NJD has caught fire, make that Weiss for a 1st and maybe MP or a 3rd and keep Neuvirth for a little longer than.

Posted by: Walle | February 20, 2011 12:02 AM | Report abuse

OK, 2nd drink, we have replaced Camarena tequila with Cuervo. The Camarena of course is better neat but the Cuervo flavor adds more maybe when mixed.

The basic mix makes 7 oz and then with the ice and in the shaker you have a 12 oz margarita glass filled to the rim (no salt, please).

This still doesn't make up for the NHL and NBC SHAFTING my a$$ by leaving the non-local-broadcast games off Center Ice but WTF can I do about it anyway? All I do is pay $200/month for TWC and $160 for Center Ice for the season and like $30K federal tax and $8K property tax and $8K California income tax and sales tax up the wahoo and you'd think for all that I could claim an ENTITLEMENT to watch Caps and Sabres since I'm paying every cost known to man but I guess the shysters in CONGRESS don't care and let NBC get away with cr@p like this.

Gary Bettman: May you take a sharp, serrated object up a sensitive orifice for allowing this to happen.

I wish the Caps could have gotten Shattenkirk. I see him as a top, all-around defenseman.

To Bettman, to NBC, to Center Ice, to TWC, to the NHL: F all of you for not letting me watch Caps and Buffalo tomorrow. Every person involved in this decision sucks in the worst meaning of the word.

And you didn't even buy me flowers.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 20, 2011 12:21 AM | Report abuse

GMGM needs to make this happen: Semin + #1 pick for Iginla. Salarys match up, we get great leadership and toughness. Flames get youth and one of the most skilled players in the league. Plus a #1 to help with their re-build. An iggy for an enigma. You think Calgary would do it?

Posted by: justthefacts22 | February 20, 2011 12:23 AM | Report abuse

You think Calgary would do it?

Posted by: justthefacts22

Posted by: sgm3 | February 20, 2011 12:29 AM | Report abuse

So are you saying Calgary won't move him, or that's not enough? What would it take?

Posted by: justthefacts22 | February 20, 2011 12:33 AM | Report abuse

You can get Iginla + Regehr + First + Second / Giordano = thats a dream pickup.

For Eakin, Green.

Send Mike Green and $5MM home. Eakin is the prized prospect that everyone wants from the Caps after the Juniors.

Posted by: Political_Stratgst | February 20, 2011 12:45 AM | Report abuse

sgm: While all of you who CAN watch the game tomorrow ARE watching the game tomorrow, I certainly hope you consider the plight of those who can't watch and therefore take the opportunity to send NBC an email and let them know they can stick it up their peacock.

This just plain $ucks. There are four games tomorrow either 12:30 or 3:30 start. Two games are broadcast into your area and the other two games are tough $h!+ on you.

Ted Leonsis: Why aren't you doing something for out-of-town Caps fans?

None of them care. They just want their fkn pockets lined. F the money grubbers. Every one of them.

Posted by: tominsocal1 | February 20, 2011 12:53 AM | Report abuse

Ted Leonsis only cares about STHs for the time being.

Posted by: Hatfield223 | February 20, 2011 2:42 AM | Report abuse

tominsocal -

i just read an article and it says that all games will be streamed live at nbcsports.com.

i'd rather watch the game on tv. i'm still gonna check center ice in the morning and hopefully it will be on.

i looked at nbc's hockey sched and i think the caps are playing almost every sunday. we better not be getting screwed out of the games.

Posted by: natresgroup | February 20, 2011 2:57 AM | Report abuse

Hey all. Anyone know if Backes from STL is available? If STL falls out of it I mean. As of Sunday AM they are 5 pts out. He will be UFA so why isn't his name being mentioned? He's a game changer. We should be going after him if at all possible!

Posted by: broud0 | February 20, 2011 3:43 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: YouAreABigWhiner | February 20, 2011 3:53 AM | Report abuse

NJD has 7 (seven) straight wins because they booted a coach who did not have the team's respect and attention. Now with Lamaire, they are going to replace the Caps who are in free-fall (dropped 4 of last 5). Arnott went from a good trade to impossible -- why would he leave a team on the rise to a team getting flushed down Bettman's toilet? Why would NJD trade him?

That Ted can not figure out that the team has tuned out BigBaby is beyond me. GMGM may not want to replace BB because as that would be how many failure coaches for him? Cassidy (a laugher), Hanlon (the team gave up on him, too), and now BB, that's 3.

This team will most likely miss the playoffs with BB as the coach. Or if they slip into the last spot or two, they will not get past the first round. The script will be as follows: we did not get the puck in deep, the goalie was red hot, we did not muck up the crease, we did not have a legitimate 2C, we did not play a full 60 minutes, blah, blah, blah.

The only thing holding the Caps in playoff contention now is how poorly the Bolts, Canes, Rangers, and Pittsburgh have been playing lately. The Flyers, Bruins, and Devils, yeah the Devils, are taking over the east.

Posted by: JIMALLCAPS2 | February 20, 2011 8:18 AM | Report abuse

Ted is becoming part of the problem !

Most owners would have made some major changes after last season.

Our guys did not hustle in elim game #5, which really turned out to be the series.

That would have pushed me over the edge !

Posted by: Hunterforcoach | February 20, 2011 8:27 AM | Report abuse

for what it's worth from the four-letter network, the nhl rumors say the caps want hemsky from edm, but the asking price is a young d-man.

hemsky's a RW who is generating a lot of interest. i imagine alzner is who they'd target.

thoughts?

Posted by: redrocker2 | February 20, 2011 8:58 AM | Report abuse

Alzner is one of the highlights of this year along with Hendricks, so no thanks trading away a true assest that a good coach will utilize well.

Posted by: JIMALLCAPS2 | February 20, 2011 9:13 AM | Report abuse

thoughts?
Posted by: redrocker2

I would see if Orlov would do it. If not, Hejduk is a UFA and would be a lot cheaper.

Where is our center?

Posted by: underpants2 | February 20, 2011 9:21 AM | Report abuse

@underpants2

THe Avs GM made a statement yesterday saying that he is absolutely not trading Hejduk.

GMs always change their minds, but it didn't sound like the Avs are thinking about trading Hejduk.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 20, 2011 9:45 AM | Report abuse

I wonder who will claim Souray (if anyone)? His cap hit for this year will be low, he hits hard, has a canon shot from the point, and has a mean attitude. The rumor that he is lockerroom cancer seems to be the limiting factor, well, that and his cap hit for next year.

Posted by: JIMALLCAPS2 | February 20, 2011 9:48 AM | Report abuse

Did anyone see the Shaone Morrisson quotes about the Caps? A little different tone than what Eric Belanger said. Here are parts:

"I wanted to play and have an opportunity so we just parted ways," Morrisonn said. It was mutual and they wished me the best of luck. George was great, and the same with Bruce [Boudreau]. But it was time to go and it was probably the best thing for my career."

"They're a first class organization, they were very good to me, and I have nothing but thanks for them."

Posted by: sgm3 | February 20, 2011 9:59 AM | Report abuse

@JIMALLCAPS2:
Souray obviously had problems in Edmonton or they wouldn't have Nylandered him to Hershey. But according to John Walton with the Bears, Souray has been great to work with, well-liked by teammates and coaches, helping out the younger guys, etc. So that "lockerroom cancer" label doesn't apply here.

Posted by: tess2201 | February 20, 2011 10:07 AM | Report abuse

Supposedly Souray just isn't very good anymore.

Posted by: sgm3 | February 20, 2011 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Also, I don't know if it was mentioned here, but Dmitri Orlov arrived in Hershey from Russia last night. He hasn't been cleared yet by the AHL to play but we're hoping he'll get in some practice time with the Bears this week and maybe be on the roster in a week or two.

Posted by: tess2201 | February 20, 2011 10:11 AM | Report abuse

Supposedly Souray just isn't very good anymore.
Posted by: sgm3
----------------------
Souray still has that booming shot, and he'll hit people, and he covers the point better than some of our young guys, but a Rangers scout who was here recently deemed him "too slow".

Posted by: tess2201 | February 20, 2011 10:14 AM | Report abuse

Why are u complaining about Alzner's quote--he's only following the basic principles set forth here:

IMHO, we're just spoiled b/c nobody on this squad can work the mic quite like Knubs and Le Brooksi

Posted by: Rhino40 | February 20, 2011 10:39 AM | Report abuse

Maybe the Caps are playin' possum. Maybe we're striving to become the team that shocks the other guys in the playoffs this year, instead of the ones on the receiving end of the shocks.

OK, that's my best spin, worthy of Karl Rove.

Posted by: FergusonFoont | February 20, 2011 11:14 AM | Report abuse

Say, JIMALLCAPS2, didn't you post recent;y that "you weren't going to watch [the Caps] anymore..."??

IMHO, a person who won't watch the games probably shouldn't be commenting on the team.

It might be so: that Bruce Boudreau (and that is his name--not "Big Baby" or any other juvenile epithet) should no longer be the Caps' coach.

But I don't claim the right to decide that...and neither should you.

Posted by: Rhino40 | February 20, 2011 11:15 AM | Report abuse

I keep trying not to watch the Caps but, I guess it's like a drug addict. You know it's bad for you but, you keep doing it.
Please don't use the term "Big Baby" for BB, I keep thinking your talking about Cindy Crysby.

Posted by: chriscaps | February 20, 2011 1:41 PM | Report abuse

When you're shopping quotes from lenders, beware of points that they'll try to impose on your refi. Each point is a fee of 1% on the amount you borrow. I worked with "123 Mortgage Refinance" search online for them. I would strongly recommend them since they got me 3.24% rate on my mortgage refinance.

Posted by: nathanmink66 | February 21, 2011 5:21 AM | Report abuse