Tonight's Lineups In ATL

No surprises today. Coach Boudreau is going with the same lineup for tonight's season opener in Atlanta. In case you missed it, here it is again:

Forwards
Ovechkin-Backstrom-Kozlov
Laich-Fedorov-Semin
Fleischmann-Nylander-Clark
Brashear-Steckel-Bradley
Scratches - Fehr and Gordon

Defense
Morrisonn-Green
Erskine-Poti
Schultz-Jurcina

Theodore will start tonight at Philps Arena, but Coach Boudreau wouldn't commit to him for tomorrow night. He said he wanted to see "how things go" before making a decision. (Personally, I think Theodore will be back in net tomorrow regardless of tonight's outcome. But who knows?)

Boudreau spoke briefly to Thrashers Coach John Anderson during Atlanta's morning skate. You couldn't hear what was said, but it was clearly a special moment for the two old friends, who both toiled away in the minors for years before getting their shot.

"We have smiles on our faces because we didn't know if we'd every get to this point," Boudreau said. "We had many conversations over the phone, sitting in our living rooms, complaining, 'Oh, how did that guy get a job?' Whining like everybody does. But for both of us to be here, I think that's pretty cool."

Boudreau also joked about the Thrashers' system, which he noted looks eerily similar to the Caps'.

"I know they are aggressive because they play the exact same system that we do." he said with a smile. "I don't know if that's coincidence or not. But we know what to expect."

The Thrashers, meantime, aren't the same bunch that raised their Southeast Division banner over the Capitals' heads before last year's opener down here. (A lot has changed in the past year, huh?) In fact, ATL's lineup doesn't look all that special, which is probably why lots of media types have them finishing near the bottom of the Eastern Conference this season.

Here's their lineup:

Forwards
Kovalchuk-White-Williams
Kozlov-Christensen-Armstrong
Perrin-Reasoner-Little
Boulton-Slater-Thorburn

Defense
Enstrom-Havelid
Schneider-Bogosian
Exelby-Hainsey

Lehtonen will start in goal.

Like I said, nothing special. But the Caps are aware that they can't afford to take them lightly, or worse yet, look past them to Cristobal Huet and the 'Hawks in tomorrow's home opener.

"I don't think anyone is thinking about tomorrow," Morrisonn said. "We're excited about tonight, against a team that's going to work hard. They've still got one of the best players in the league. We're ready to go. I haven't even thought about tomorrow night."

Don't forget to join me online at 2 p.m. for our first chat of the season.

By Tarik El-Bashir  |  October 10, 2008; 12:19 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Thursday Practice Update
Next: T-Minus 90 Minutes

Comments

Posted by: MikeR | October 10, 2008 12:35 PM | Report abuse

You know you have a deep team when Michael Nylander is a 3rd line center.

Posted by: Howie | October 10, 2008 12:41 PM | Report abuse

You know you have a deep team when an NHL caliber center is stuck toiling away in Hershey!

Posted by: Ben | October 10, 2008 12:42 PM | Report abuse

At last!!!!!-----Game on!
first win in our road to 81-1

Posted by: Skynyrd | October 10, 2008 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Can't friggin wait.

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | October 10, 2008 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Hey folks, TSN Hockey has a poll that Cindy Crysby is winning, please go vote for OV!

Posted by: Bob | October 10, 2008 12:48 PM | Report abuse

NewsObserver: Ovechkin has been battling a sore leg but is not expected to miss Washington's season opener.

I guess it was not a groin. What a relief.

Schneider is one of the top d-men, talking about 'nothing special'

Posted by: Dave King | October 10, 2008 12:48 PM | Report abuse

Totally stoked.

Sombrero- out of curiousity, just wondering how many peeps saw/recognized you at the Flyers game last week. I know I did: saw the sombrero from afar, remarked SOMBRERO GUY! Then asked- are you THE sombrero guy? To which you replied: I am. My girlfriend had NO CLUE what the hell was going on...

Posted by: Fro | October 10, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

I still say that I'd rather have Boyd Gordon in the lineup on a nightly basis than Donald Brashear. Gordon is just too valuable on the PK, plus when Gordon scores the Caps win.

Posted by: Capital Fanatic | October 10, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse

@jmu

Yes! Thank you! I could not remember what that stuff was called. That was it, exactly.

I'm interested to see Bogosian, actually. That'll be neat.

And I'll look for the DFH vodka (what was it called, exactly, again?) if I can remember to. Tonight, though, is strictly beer and buffalo wings for me.

Posted by: DrinkingPartner | October 10, 2008 12:54 PM | Report abuse

I'd imagine we'll see more of Gordon against teams that don't require the Donald's presence.

Woohoo! Free NHL Center Ice Preview means I can actually watch the game tonight!

Posted by: Geauxcaps | October 10, 2008 12:54 PM | Report abuse

Verizon Center question - Can anyone tell me at which row in the lower section are the seats above the glass? I'm thinking it's row J or thereabouts, but can't recall for sure.

Posted by: a | October 10, 2008 12:57 PM | Report abuse

From the way the reports streamed outta camp, it sounded like Boyd had a better camp than Stecks.

Has the decision already been made to dump him (much like Emmy last season)?

Posted by: keef | October 10, 2008 12:57 PM | Report abuse

@a

It's I or J depending on your height. I'm in G and am slightly below it.

Posted by: keef | October 10, 2008 12:58 PM | Report abuse

@DrinkingPartner: http://dogfish.com/spirits/Vodka/Blue_Hen_Vodka/4/index.htm

It also comes infused with various flavors, but those are only available direct from DFH locations. I have a bottle of the chocolate in my freezer. Great on a cold night.

Posted by: GregAnnapolis | October 10, 2008 1:01 PM | Report abuse

Tarik,
You should show this to your editors, not that it would make a difference.

Case Study - link

Posted by: A Little Bird | October 10, 2008 1:01 PM | Report abuse

DrinkingPartner, DFH Vodka is called BlueHen Vodka, in honor of Delaware's state bird (and U of D mascot)!

I've just moved and STILL don't have cable (friggin' Comcast!). What's going to be the best place to watch downtown tonight? You know, with ample beer and fellow Caps fans!

Posted by: Birdie | October 10, 2008 1:01 PM | Report abuse

I'm freaking out man!
You are freaking out, man.

Posted by: Wow | October 10, 2008 1:12 PM | Report abuse

I've never bothered with cable up to now, but I tried ordering it (from Comcrap because DirecTV doesn't carry Center Ice) and got told that the dude in the flat ahead of me left an outstanding balance and would I please drive 20 miles to the nearest service center and bring my lease and two forms of ID so I don't assume his debt?

Somehow I think I'm better off finding some fellow Caps fans and a good watering hole.

Posted by: this space for rent | October 10, 2008 1:12 PM | Report abuse

Dave King

Schneider is one of the top d-men, talking about 'nothing special'

Schneider hasn't been "special" for a number of years...his play has been on the decline for atleast 3.

Posted by: Yosh | October 10, 2008 1:13 PM | Report abuse

@Fro

haha yeah a few people made comments.
The lucky Sombrero makes it hard to blend in. I mildly embarrass my girlfriend but she has learned to embrace it. She just doesn't want me to wear it until we get off the metro.

I met Steve R and I've met a few other Caps Insider regulars over the past year. Boo! spotted me but was too shy to come say hi (just kidding boo!)

Posted by: Sombrero Guy | October 10, 2008 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Space -- double check your factoids... DirecTV absolutely carries Center Ice -- that or I've been getting some pretty intense customization for the last 8 years or so. It ain't cheap but you do get Don Cherry every Saturday.

Posted by: Dave in Alexandria | October 10, 2008 1:21 PM | Report abuse

I have DirecTV and I get Center Ice. MD resident.

Posted by: DirecTV | October 10, 2008 1:22 PM | Report abuse

Dave in Alexandria - I'm in the Baltimore market, I might have a different market from you. I spent like an hour going over channel lineups and nowhere was Center Ice mentioned. I can look again, thanks for the suggestion.

Posted by: this space for rent | October 10, 2008 1:24 PM | Report abuse

The Caps game in Towson/Balitmore area for DirecTV is as follows
642 - Comcast Sports Net
649 -local feed from Atlanta (Special Pakage)
778,779 - NHL Center Ice

Posted by: DirecTV | October 10, 2008 1:28 PM | Report abuse

Center Ice is typically extra money in this market. I'm paying a fairly hefty premium to get it. True, it's TEN channels of hockey, but it is pretty nasty price-wise.

However, it is available on DirecTV for $39.95 a month for 4 payments if you order before October 15th.

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 1:29 PM | Report abuse

I think the Center Ice Preview Channel is something like 108? 100's something.
Last year there was a one or two week free preview for the games on Canter Ice. Not sure if they are doing the same thing this year or not.

Posted by: DirecTV | October 10, 2008 1:30 PM | Report abuse

Looked again -- I can get Versus and NHL Network. No Center Ice.

Posted by: this space for rent | October 10, 2008 1:31 PM | Report abuse

This is going to be the longest 5 hrs ever. By the way....

UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!

Posted by: Pulling out my hair | October 10, 2008 1:32 PM | Report abuse

I'm not sure what to tell you. I have the channels. I don't pay for it and don't plan on getting it. All the Caps games are either on Comcast Sports Net or VS or NBC and you get those channels standard with DirecTV

Posted by: DirecTV | October 10, 2008 1:36 PM | Report abuse

This space for rent,

It isn't listed as "Center Ice" or "Center Ice Channels" on the guide. Instead, it is a series of channels in either the 600s or 700s that is local sports stations for other markets. Trust us though, it is there. They advertise it on TV and even via phone marketing. They called me last night to let me konw of the free Center Ice preview from 10/15-10/29.

It is available in all markets, since DirectTV is national. My dad in NJ has had the package for years.

I recommend checking out that link someone else sent or giving DirecTV a call to find out more about it.

Posted by: Jordana | October 10, 2008 1:36 PM | Report abuse

I've been sooooo busy with work lately, I haven't been able to keep up with things as much as I'd like. When did we extend Ovechkin? I missed that one.

This night has been circled on the calendar for quite awhile though. Getting pretty pumped up. Work day going sooooo slllloooooooooowwwwww....

LETS GO CAPS!

Posted by: Pothier's Thumb | October 10, 2008 1:36 PM | Report abuse

trust us... with DirecTV EVERYONE can get NHL Center Ice....

Call DirecTV and ask for it.

DirecTV NHL Center Ice

Posted by: space for rent | October 10, 2008 1:41 PM | Report abuse

this space is for rent,

You are looking in the wrong spot. Center Ice is not listed in the channel lineups or as part of any package. I have the choice extra package which includes NHL network and Versus. Center Ice is what they call a premium service - it is an add on to any one of their base packages. If you go to their website click on sports and then click on center ice.

Posted by: capsnumber1 | October 10, 2008 1:44 PM | Report abuse

Three preseason games ran into Sombrero and JSchon once each, Super twice and Roger 94 three times.

Gotta admit that Sombrero was the easiest to spot, thou 94's personalized jersey does stand out.

Posted by: Steve R | October 10, 2008 1:44 PM | Report abuse

AH! Center Ice is a premium add-on service; it's not a part of the regular cable/DirecTV packages. It has to be purchased separately. They won't list it in the normal channel listing.

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 1:46 PM | Report abuse

My DirecTV installer told me I could watch all the hockey games for $39.95 -- he neglected to mention the "per month" part. So, if I can't watch a game on my regular plan, I'll listen on XM.

Posted by: uncatim | October 10, 2008 1:46 PM | Report abuse

Greg A,

Have you had either Stoudt's fat dog or the Victory imperial stout? Both very good stouts.

Trying to steer the conversation away from direct tv as I have comcast.

Posted by: Steve R | October 10, 2008 1:50 PM | Report abuse

@Pothier's Thumb

When did we extend Ovechkin? I missed that one.

That happened last January, according to this article. Wow, has it really been that long?!

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

For all you out of Staters (outside of DC area):

Directv offers Center Ice in the entire US (and possibly beyond) - You have to pay for it...but its worth it. Not just for Caps games but watching the last few minutes of all the East Coast games around 9:00 pm - you're bound to find a tie game with 2 min. to play or overtime or a shootout. It's great...

Suck it up and pay the $150 or so a year for 6 months of hockey

Posted by: NJ | October 10, 2008 1:59 PM | Report abuse

Not in Canada. Can't get satellite in Canada. Only Rodgers cable. But who cares? That's Canada. Once they realize that they're really a part of the US we can get over this charade and they can get DirecTV like the rest of the civilized world.

BTW, I really do like Canada. I just like to rag them.

Posted by: Greg S. | October 10, 2008 2:02 PM | Report abuse

what is the link to the chat today at 2pm

Posted by: Anonymous | October 10, 2008 2:04 PM | Report abuse

Steve, Yes and yes. Although oddly enough, I'm not usually big on stouts. I still have to say that my favorite (that is available year-round) is the DFH 90 Minute IPA. I am looking forward to the Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome, though.

Posted by: GregAnnapolis | October 10, 2008 2:05 PM | Report abuse

two former first rounders sitting in the stands? Will they sit all year or is gmgm going to move somebody?
can fehr become a scorer wearing street clothes?
how many games do we need to dress brashear for in his final year as a cap?

Posted by: wendel | October 10, 2008 2:08 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: capsnumber1 | October 10, 2008 2:10 PM | Report abuse

@Greg S.
Yes you CAN get satellite AND NHL Centre Ice in Canada.

NHL Centre Ice in Canada

Posted by: Satellite in Canada | October 10, 2008 2:11 PM | Report abuse

i think they trying out Steckel at LW to have a Stecks-Gordon-Brads line when Brash doesn't need to play. Hopefully Gordon will not be sitting much...

Posted by: honed | October 10, 2008 2:11 PM | Report abuse

Yup, the 90 minute DFH is a seriously good beer. I'm partial to stouts to begin with, another good one is Tenfidy by Oskar Blues Brewery.

Posted by: Steve R | October 10, 2008 2:15 PM | Report abuse

take fleischman out, he sucks and had too many chances to be good, stick boyd in there

Posted by: stevo | October 10, 2008 2:17 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chat link | October 10, 2008 2:25 PM | Report abuse

Is it 7:00 yet?!

I swear, I am going to slowly lose my mind over here. I am so BORED!

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 2:32 PM | Report abuse

Unfortunately not. And when it is 7:00, we'll still have 30 minutes to go. ;-)

Posted by: Jill | October 10, 2008 2:36 PM | Report abuse

i rock the red: 7:30, not 7:00. Apparently Atlanta didn't get the memo.

Posted by: GregAnnapolis | October 10, 2008 2:37 PM | Report abuse

PreGame show?

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 2:40 PM | Report abuse

Jill

that was cold, Jill. Just cold. :)

Posted by: Greg S. | October 10, 2008 2:40 PM | Report abuse

4:49 to go to puck drop...

WILL THIS TORTURE EVER END??!?!?!?!?!

Posted by: Greg S. | October 10, 2008 2:41 PM | Report abuse

@Greg S.

Yeah: in 4:49. #^&*!@(^@%$!!!

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 2:41 PM | Report abuse

Atlanta = Busch League

Posted by: Anonymous | October 10, 2008 2:44 PM | Report abuse

for those with FIOS and interested in the Center Ice situation... apparently they're extremely close to getting it done... follow this thread...

Posted by: rh71 | October 10, 2008 2:52 PM | Report abuse

We can't look past Atlanta tonight. Just ask all those in Detroit about Toronto.

That being said, how long before a goal is scored?

Posted by: Kim | October 10, 2008 2:57 PM | Report abuse

I meant when will the first goal be scored by a Cap. Who will it be? I say it will be by someone on the second or third line. Hopefully they will give Bradley an A to wear tonight since his record when frocked speaks for itself :)

Posted by: Kim | October 10, 2008 3:00 PM | Report abuse

@ Greg S. -- Don't you hate the 7:30 starts? It just seems so...late. There's a contingent that wants our home starts to be at 7;30, which I wouldn't be in favor of because of getting home so late.

@ i rock the red - yeah, CSN is begining pre-game coverage at 6:30, I think. And just as a reminder, this is what they showed just before game time for last year's season opener in Atlanta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX3BL3wMgqk :)

LET'S GO CAPS!!!

Posted by: Jill | October 10, 2008 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Ben - While we appreciate all the CAPS have done and are doing for us here in Chocolatetown, we hardly consider it to be toiling in Hershey. It is an honor to wear the Chocolate and White! No better place for soon to be CAPS to get ready and used to winning. Go CAPS! Go BEARS!

Posted by: Jbears | October 10, 2008 3:08 PM | Report abuse

And CenterIce is worth every penny if you are a hockey fan. I have it on DirecTV. Hockey - Hockey - More Hockey

Posted by: Jbears | October 10, 2008 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Got one of those countdown clocks. I don't like it. Moves entirely too slow! I'll keep looking until I find one that counts down faster.

Posted by: Greg S. | October 10, 2008 3:20 PM | Report abuse

I actually wouldn't mind having puck-drop be at 7:30. That'd give me time to go home and eat after work, so that I didn't have to pay downtown prices for food, and still get from Baltimore to DC in time for puck-drop.

Posted by: this space for rent | October 10, 2008 3:31 PM | Report abuse

3 hours, 58 minutes to go...

And OW! Remind me NOT to drop a floor tile from a raised floor on my fingertip again. That HURTS!!!

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 3:34 PM | Report abuse

you're right. There is "satellite" coverage in Canada. It's just restricted.

"The governing body for communications in Canada is the Canadian Radio Telecommunications Commission or CRTC, similar to the FCC in the US. The CRTC argues Canada will lose its culture if we get too much American television programming. However this can also be seen as a thin disguise for a blatant protectionist policy that ensures an audience for Canadian broadcasters like the government owned CBC. Therefore American satellite service providers like Dish Network aren't legally available in Canada, you must go through one of the Canadian satellite service providers.

Bell Express-Vu and Star Choice are both mere shadows of the American based satellite service providers. Protected from true free market competition with American satellite service providers the Canadian providers consistently offer fewer choices and are late to offer new technologies to their customers. In short decades past Canada was once a world leader in broadcast and cable technologies, today Canada is a broadcast media banana republic, thanks in large part to the CRTC's protection of our culture."

Gotta protect that beer culture of theirs. Richards Red is a good brew, too. Kind of like Killean's down here.

Posted by: Greg S. | October 10, 2008 3:34 PM | Report abuse

On a side note - is the Bears game being broadcast anywhere on online radio?

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 3:36 PM | Report abuse

@i rock the red

The Bears game is on Sportsjuice.com

I will have the CAPS game on the big screen and the Bears on the computer

Posted by: Jbears | October 10, 2008 3:39 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, JBears! :)

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 3:41 PM | Report abuse

Re-post:

RE: Tonight vs. Thrashers

I went to Thirsty Bernies last night and spoke with the wonderful bartender over there, Lisa, and she said that she can get us all set up over there with several TV's including sound. It's a new place with a pretty good beer selection as well as pitchers. Food there is excellent, and they usually have bar food specials.

It is located at the corner of Lee Highway and N. Glebe Rd. in N. Arlington.

2163 N Glebe Rd
Arlington, VA 22207
(703) 248-9300

LET'S GO CAPS!!!

Posted by: Super | October 10, 2008 3:43 PM | Report abuse

@Greg S - side note re: yesterday's conversation about music... I'd be interested in continuing the discussion without SPAMming everyone on here. Drop me a note @gmail.com... irockthered. :)

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 3:44 PM | Report abuse

Oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD!!!

It's SO SOON!!!!

Posted by: Rep. Heath Shuler (D-NC) | October 10, 2008 3:53 PM | Report abuse

Caps vs. Thrashers 7:30
I went to Thirsty Bernies and spoke with the wonderful bartender over there, Lisa, and she said that she can get us all set up over there with several TV's including sound. It's a new place with a pretty good beer selection as well as pitchers. Food there is excellent, and they usually have bar food specials.

It is located at the corner of Lee Highway and N. Glebe Rd. in N. Arlington.

2163 N Glebe Rd
Arlington, VA 22207
(703) 248-9300

LET'S GO CAPS!!!

Posted by: Repost from Super | October 10, 2008 3:56 PM | Report abuse

I'm starting to think my clock is going backward. 7:30 is taking its time getting here.

Posted by: Steve R | October 10, 2008 3:59 PM | Report abuse

It's freakin' Christmas morning!

Posted by: markfromparkville | October 10, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

2 hours 15 minutes.

I'm quite excited for the start of the season!

Go Caps!

Posted by: CapsCorndog | October 10, 2008 4:46 PM | Report abuse

Wait... 7:30 start?

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Posted by: Caps Corndog | October 10, 2008 4:47 PM | Report abuse

In 2 1/2 hours I start growing my playoff beard. It is never too early.

Posted by: Dedication | October 10, 2008 4:53 PM | Report abuse

Cindy better start growing her playoff beard now as well considering how spiffy last years was.

Posted by: Steve R | October 10, 2008 5:01 PM | Report abuse

Clint Malarchuk accidently shoots himself in chin with rifle. Can this guys luck get any worse? Don't stand near him in a lightning storm.

Posted by: markfromparkville | October 10, 2008 5:12 PM | Report abuse

This back-breakin', bone-shakin', belly-achin', hard-workin'
Two more hours to go
Yes, it's keeping me alive doin' nine to five
And I ain't got nothin to show
Pretty soon I'll be leavin'
With the wages I'm receivin'
But I know it's gonna be all right
Come on, babe, and take me away
We got some money to spend tonight

Posted by: Greg S. | October 10, 2008 5:20 PM | Report abuse

Actually that last phrase should be:

We got a hockey game on tonight.

Posted by: Greg S. | October 10, 2008 5:28 PM | Report abuse

2 more hours!

Never did find a faster moving clock. They're all slower than molassas in January. Hmm...Maybe it's all part of a plan. A devious plan by the Boston Bruins to drive us insane!

Posted by: Greg S. | October 10, 2008 5:31 PM | Report abuse

I caught the last period or so of the Red Wings/Maple Leafs and the first period of Colorado/Boston for my hockey fix last night. Very good hockey from what I saw of both games. I think one thing is certain in the NHL this year, ther are going to be some very good teams missing the playoffs this year. These games plus last weekends games, pitted a lot of teams the experts are predicting to miss the playoffs. Granted, it's a tiny sampling but looking at the rosters of these teams and watching them play, the league is as competitive as ever.

Posted by: Riddler | October 10, 2008 5:33 PM | Report abuse

I apologize if this has already been posted (I have not had a chance to read the posts today) but it is a great article RE: Def Leppard putting the Stanley Cup down upsidedown (including the video) and Brian Engblom's hair! :-) Enjoy!

Posted by: Boo! | October 10, 2008 5:35 PM | Report abuse

BYW I just voted on that poll linked above and it's persently Crosby leading the way at 36 % with Ovechkin at 34%. Get your votes in and help erase the deficit for Ovie!

Posted by: Riddler | October 10, 2008 5:40 PM | Report abuse

Let's go CAPS!!!!!!

Posted by: wanggo | October 10, 2008 5:54 PM | Report abuse

@ rock the red

Bears game will be on www.sportsjuice.com

Posted by: Anonymous | October 10, 2008 5:57 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | October 10, 2008 6:03 PM | Report abuse

An hour and change!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | October 10, 2008 6:13 PM | Report abuse

PLEASE CAN THE POLITICS, PEOPLE!!!

Posted by: i rock the red | October 10, 2008 7:04 PM | Report abuse

Mauree do you have that link by any chance?

Posted by: Seahawk | October 10, 2008 7:04 PM | Report abuse

WOW..Wonderful club [__"tallhub.com"__] which brings together tall people and those who admire tall people for friendship, love, romance, marriage and even more. Don't let love pass you by. Join the club and look for friendships, love, romance belong to you.

Posted by: desod | October 11, 2008 12:08 PM | Report abuse

[__"tallhub.com"__]which is the hottest club in world for looking for tall dating relationship or marriage. we bring together tall-dating minded singles from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe and more. Join for free and start to meet singles near you or from around the globe who are looking for a date, friendship and love.

Posted by: Anonymous | October 11, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse