Video: Gretzky talks Caps playoffs

Wayne Gretzky went one-on-one with Ivan Carter to talk about the Caps' season, how teams can grow from losing and Ovechkin vs. Crosby. Don't get too excited; he was disappointingly diplomatic.

Here's what The Great One had to say:

By Lindsay Applebaum  |  April 15, 2010; 9:28 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Today's the day: Caps open playoffs against Habs
Next: Caps' lines stay the same

Comments

This is the same Ivan Carter that says Hose TeĆ£door? Gretzky was probably loving that interview.

Posted by: ludeman95 | April 15, 2010 9:36 AM | Report abuse

HOLY CRAPIOLI I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS EXCITED FOR AN OPENING ROUND PLAYOFF SERIES!

LET'S GO CAPS! BELIEVE IN THE RED!

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | April 15, 2010 9:55 AM | Report abuse

I've still got two tickets to tonight's game... Section 411, Row, Seats 5, 6. All I'm asking is face plus ticketmaster charges. Very reasonable. If you're interested, e-mail me ASAP at woodside.christopher@gmail.com

Posted by: MarylanDChris | April 15, 2010 10:12 AM | Report abuse

I am just a bundle of nerves today! I have so much faith in this team, but the thought of the season ending early is making my blood pressure rise!

Posted by: capscoach | April 15, 2010 10:41 AM | Report abuse

Eeek. Bad lighting on the great one.

Posted by: Grape8 | April 15, 2010 11:12 AM | Report abuse

It's my birthday so I hope they can gift me a win!

Posted by: mikesfan | April 15, 2010 12:24 PM | Report abuse

It's my birthday so I hope they can gift me a win!

Posted by: mikesfan | April 15, 2010 12:24 PM | Report abuse

Carter, more times than not, bas a basketball reference in his interviews; I find him very one-dimensional.

Posted by: Hattrik | April 15, 2010 3:05 PM | Report abuse