The new Washington
Follow us on Twitter (@capitalweather) and become a fan on Facebook
Posted at 10:45 AM ET, 08/13/2008

What Weather Are You?

By Capital Weather Gang

Wx and the City

By Ann Posegate

We all know that weather can affect our emotions -- we feel grumpy when it's raining, happy when it's sunny, timid when it's cold, lazy when it's hot and humid, and anxious when it's stormy. But, can weather describe your personality?

If so, this could bring a whole new twist to online dating... think "Weather" match.com: "Sunny male seeks windy female." ... or "Introducing lightning, powerful and sometimes intimidating, but energizing. Not for the timid."

What weather type is your personality? Here's a quiz that might help determine the answer. Let us know your results using the comments link below.

Don't forget to see our full forecast through the weekend.

By Capital Weather Gang  | August 13, 2008; 10:45 AM ET
Categories:  Posegate, Wx and the City
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Forecast: Ridiculously Nice Weather Retreats
Next: Is That a Snake in Your Pocket? Or...?

Comments

My score says I'm a rainbow

Posted by: D.K. in Alex/Mt. Vernon | August 13, 2008 2:42 PM | Report abuse

Mine says I'm lightning - not sure my friends and loved ones over the years would agree or otherwise with that evaluation.

Posted by: RobinD | August 13, 2008 4:51 PM | Report abuse

Rainbow.

Posted by: El Bombo | August 13, 2008 6:49 PM | Report abuse

Fantastic - I'm Wind!!!

Posted by: ~sg | August 13, 2008 9:48 PM | Report abuse

I'm sun.

Posted by: Jason, Capital Weather Gang | August 14, 2008 9:28 AM | Report abuse

How did I get rain???? I'm cheerful...most of the time..

Posted by: Sara in Oakton | August 14, 2008 4:10 PM | Report abuse