The new Washington

By Josh Larson

* Our Full Forecast | Weather Wall | Soccer Insider *

United vs. NY Red Bulls
Thursday June 4, 7:30 p.m., RFK Stadium
KickoffFinal WhistleWeatherChance of Rain
62F61FRainy90%
Showers will abound with periods of light to moderate rain possible. Cool game-time temperatures will be in the low 60s

UnitedCast appears on the day of every United home game. Also, if you haven't already, join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Updated: Thursday June 4 @ 3:45 p.m.

By Josh Larson  | June 4, 2009; 5:00 AM ET
Categories:  UnitedCast
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Storms Depart After Heavy Dose of Rain
Next: NatCast: Another Dose of Rain for Doubleheader

Comments

This says Wednesday...is this for tonight's game (Thursday June 4th)? Would it be possible to include the date, in addition to the day, in future UnitedCasts and NatCasts?

Posted by: stantonpark | June 4, 2009 8:34 AM | Report abuse

@stantonpark

This forecast is for tonight's game. The day of the week was wrong before and was just fixed.

Posted by: CapitalWeatherGang | June 4, 2009 9:32 AM | Report abuse

6:15ish?

Posted by: rockotodd | June 4, 2009 9:33 AM | Report abuse

Wow, the bogusness of this forecast had me all focused on remembering my rain kit.

At the the expense of remembering beer!

Dam you old age!!!

Yeah, 6:15 - :30

Posted by: JkR- | June 4, 2009 10:04 AM | Report abuse

I have a 6 of Harpoon Summer Ale in fridge for the parking lot

Posted by: rockotodd | June 4, 2009 10:30 AM | Report abuse

I'll pass that on to the investigations people. She sounds like a fun person...

Posted by: JkR- | June 4, 2009 10:34 AM | Report abuse

Gonna try to join you two in Lot 8, but my duties at the grill may prevent me from getting there on time - worst case I'll meet you at the front door, or you can always leave the ticket at Will Call for me.

I don't like Harpoon Summer Ale, BTW - more for y'all.

Posted by: yobigc | June 4, 2009 2:36 PM | Report abuse

What a shock, Ally will be late. Who are you grilling for?

Posted by: rockotodd | June 4, 2009 3:01 PM | Report abuse

@stantonpark

Thanks for the suggestion. It's a good one, and in fact we've been including the day and date for all UnitedCasts and NatCasts this season. Just didn't happen to make it in there today.

Posted by: CapitalWeatherGang | June 4, 2009 3:48 PM | Report abuse