Network News

X My Profile
View More Activity
The new Washington
Post Weather website
Jump to CWG's
Latest Full Forecast
Outside now? Radar, temps
and more: Weather Wall
Follow us on Twitter (@capitalweather) and become a fan on Facebook
Posted at 5:00 AM ET, 09/26/2009

NatCast: Elements Not Worth Braving

By Jason Samenow

* Our Full Forecast | Weather Wall | Nationals Journal *

Nationals vs. Braves
Saturday Sept. 26, 1:05 p.m., Nationals Park
First Pitch9th InningWeatherChance of Rain
66-68F65-67FRain developing70%
Rain is likely to develop during the game. I'd say there's a 40% chance they'll get it in before the steadiest rain moves in, and a 60% chance of postponement.
 

NatCast appears on the day of every Nationals home game. Also, if you haven't already, join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

By Jason Samenow  | September 26, 2009; 5:00 AM ET
Categories:  NatCast  
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: PM Update: A Pleasantly Cool Evening and Night
Next: Forecast: A Second Half of Saturday Soaker

No comments have been posted to this entry.

The comments to this entry are closed.

 
 
RSS Feed
Subscribe to The Post

© 2012 The Washington Post Company