The new Washington
Outside now? Radar, temps
and more: Weather Wall
Follow us on Twitter (@capitalweather) and become a fan on Facebook
Posted at 10:45 AM ET, 02/ 3/2010

Forecast: Weather takes a break until Friday

By Dan Stillman

Fri.-Sat. snow could be equal to or more than last two combined

* Closings & delays | Latest on the Fri.-Sat. snow potential: SLCB *
* Submit your snow totals | View CWG submissions | NWS totals *
* Outside now? Temps, clouds & more: Weather Wall *

Today's Daily Digit

A somewhat subjective rating of the day's weather, on a scale of 0 to 10.

5Morning slipperiness is no fun, but the fresh coat of wet snow sure is pretty.

Get tomorrow's 'Digit' on Twitter tonight

EXPRESS FORECAST

Today: Mostly cloudy a.m. Partly sunny p.m. Near 40. | Tonight: Partly to mostly clear. 20s. | Tomorrow: Mostly sunny. Low 40s. | A Look Ahead | Get Express Forecast by E-mail

FORECAST IN DETAIL

Together now... breathe in... breathe out. And one more time. We can all relax with tranquil weather on tap today and tomorrow, though do be on guard this morning for plenty of icy patches on roads and sidewalks. Then, the excitement (or despair, if you're starting to get sick of snow) builds as we await what could be a major snowstorm Friday into Saturday. There are, as usual, a number of scenarios for how this storm could play out in terms of accumulation.

Temperatures: Current area temperatures. Powered by Weather Bonk. Map by Google. Hover over and click icons for more info. Click and hold on map to pan. Refresh page to update. See map bigger on our Weather Wall.

Today (Wednesday): The overnight snowfall combined with early-morning temperatures in the upper 20s to near 30 will make for a slippery commute in many places. Melting resumes by late morning and afternoon as highs climb to near 40 and skies eventually become partly sunny. Winds won't be too bad, out of the northwest around 10 mph. Confidence: High

Tonight: Under partly to mostly clear skies, we'll have a re-freeze with temperatures bottoming out below freezing area-wide. But the cold won't be anything unusual as lows settle in the 20s (low-to-mid 20s in the suburbs, probably upper 20s downtown). Confidence: High

Keep reading for the forecast through the weekend....

Tomorrow (Thursday): High pressure dominates our weather for tomorrow. That means a mostly sunny and somewhat pleasant day with highs in the low 40s. Confidence: Medium-High

Tomorrow Night: We'll probably start the evening mostly clear, but clouds may increase overnight or toward morning. Lows in the mid-20s to low 30s. Again, cold, but by no means bitter. Confidence: Medium

A LOOK AHEAD

Clouds thicken Friday and snow, possibly mixed with sleet or rain at times, is likely to develop during the day -- the beginnings of what could be a very big winter storm for the area. Snow, and possibly mixed precipitation at times, should continue through Friday night and into Saturday when highs may stay in the upper 20s to near 30. See the Snow Lover's Crystal Ball for more details and accumulation potential. Confidence: Low-Medium

Precipitation should taper late Saturday or Saturday night, and partial sunshine is possible during what will probably be a very cold Sunday with highs only in the upper 20s to low 30s. Confidence: Medium

By Dan Stillman  | February 3, 2010; 10:45 AM ET
Categories:  Forecasts, Snowmageddon
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Moderate/heavy snow sweeping over region
Next: This past Saturday's snow forecast: Subpar

Comments

Not that much accumulation in North Arlington. It looks like three inches or so fell, but on my walk and porch it amounted to only about an inch to shovel. Arlington Public Schools are early off the mark with posted closing -- so it looks like my kids flushed ice cubes to good effect.

Posted by: BadMommy1 | February 3, 2010 5:39 AM | Report abuse

In Reston, VA I just measured a solid 5 Inches of accumulation.

Posted by: TheAnalyst | February 3, 2010 5:42 AM | Report abuse

Here in Falls Church City there is a variation in snow...front of the driveway has about 1.5", back has about 4". My street is black pavement, crews did a good job here. It's very heavy snow. I cleaned hubby's truck to go to work, now coffee and shoveling for me soon.

Posted by: tbva | February 3, 2010 5:43 AM | Report abuse

Clear street here in Fair Oaks. I'm a little disappointed since I have to go in to work now.. :( But it was certianly beautiful last night - just a picture perfect snowfall. Looking forward to this weekend's "event"!

Posted by: DaveB2 | February 3, 2010 6:00 AM | Report abuse

No more snow please. Had more than enough. I have 300+ ewes ready to lamb and majority of them are due this weekend. The N'easter moving up the coast will more than likely send them into labor during a snow storm with strong winds. My collies coats are a mess and my LGDs are a nice gray mud color. Drops in barometric pressure like this typically cause animals to go into labor.

Hope the models are wrong and it heads out to sea or is all rain. Its time for the models to be wrong this year. Would like to see 3 weeks of temps in the low 50's with no precip at all for things to dry out. Fields are a mess with all this rain.
Farmers and livestock folks are not pleased.

Posted by: sheepherder | February 3, 2010 7:03 AM | Report abuse

West Springfield= 4.5"
(Saturday was = 5.25")

Posted by: bikerjohn | February 3, 2010 7:13 AM | Report abuse

Not only have a large amount of snow on the ground, but a nice fog to go on top of it here in my part of Manassas. Guess I'll be waiting until I see some sun before ventureing out today...at least I won't have to worry about HOV that way. LOL.

Kim in Manassas (Sudley/Sudley Manor area)

Posted by: ksrgatorfn1 | February 3, 2010 7:14 AM | Report abuse

Lovely. The Montgomery County schools are closed, but the court is opening on time. Yes, let's risk people's lives to get to court. A 2-hour delay wouldn't have worked?

Posted by: epjd | February 3, 2010 7:20 AM | Report abuse

Centreville VA The use of the word "pasted" in your late evening Tuesday update was certainly accurate. 4.5 inches of snow on my deck this morning....31 degrees & solid overcast skies. All the slush on pavements last night is freezing up hard now.
Boy, the trees look amazing.
And now this late week storm is coming. It's an embarrassment of riches for snow lovers.

Posted by: FIREDRAGON47 | February 3, 2010 7:30 AM | Report abuse

The NWS compilation data for DCA (.5") and BWI (2") is at odds with the data they provide on their Observed Weather Reports page, where DCA is listed at 2.1" and BWI at 3.0", and this data is for yesterday. DCA would not have gotten much more snow after midnight; not sure about BWI.

Re: the weekend forecasts, I doubt D.C will get a snow stimulus package this winter. Love the percentages!

Posted by: JerryFloyd1 | February 3, 2010 7:34 AM | Report abuse

@CWG - If I am reading the GFS and NAM correctly? As of the 06z run (last several runs actually,) we are directly in the sweet spot of the storm with 20"+ of snow! If nothing changes and the storm does what the models say, am I correct? Thanks!

Posted by: snowlover | February 3, 2010 7:35 AM | Report abuse

What a beautiful snow. I'm calling this a "Ralphie on Christmas Morning" snow. The trees look amazing. Now on to the main event.

Posted by: NoVaSnow | February 3, 2010 7:39 AM | Report abuse

Snow stimulus...I love it. Maybe the Pres could send us all a check for shovel duty? My driveway is "shovel ready" after all. Today show just said about 6" for this region for the Friday snow.....they're going out on a limb.

Posted by: tbva | February 3, 2010 7:39 AM | Report abuse

CWG - Forgot to ask, but you mention the possibilty of mixing with sleet and or rain, is that a probablity at this point or a possibility? If I look at the zero (0) line, it never reaches above extreme southern MD on either the NAM or GFS. Are we saying possibilty because it could move a bit north over the next 60hrs, or am I not factoring in something? Thanks!

Posted by: snowlover | February 3, 2010 7:49 AM | Report abuse

5 inches of snow here in Lake Ridge. It's simply spectacular outside..

Posted by: ZmanVA | February 3, 2010 7:52 AM | Report abuse

one thing ive noticed about this winter... there have not been any winter storm watches. It always starts at an advisory and increases. I remember getting burned by so many winter storm watches in the past years.

Posted by: samdman95 | February 3, 2010 8:05 AM | Report abuse

a little over 4 inches in bethesda, md. it is so beautiful outside!!
no school for me today! and im hoping for no school most of next week due to the 2 storms coming! any news about the storm coming mid next week CWG?

Posted by: jjsoccer1125 | February 3, 2010 8:15 AM | Report abuse

Highly variable here in Wesley Heights/AU, depending on the surface where the snow fell. Nearly 5 inches where it all "stuck", but only 1 or 2 inches on surfaces that started out warm.

Posted by: ah___ | February 3, 2010 8:17 AM | Report abuse

4 inches in Silver Spring, but maybe were 3.5 tops on the cars and driveway. It is so pretty and still, with all the branches and wires coated in snow. The fog is burning off, the sun is coming out, the melting will commence. I was pleased at how easy it was to shovel.

Posted by: Murre | February 3, 2010 8:19 AM | Report abuse

A nice 4.5 inches in Darnestown, 28 degrees at 6 am. The neighborhood was about as beautiful as it gets this morning when I walked the dog. I'll get fired up about this weekend's storm soon enough (give me another 15 minutes...), just enjoying a spectacular scenery right now. Can't for the life of me see what the complaining is all about. We all know what a fool's errand it is to complain about the weather anyway, right? Right?

Posted by: curtmccormick | February 3, 2010 8:26 AM | Report abuse

On my Bowie backporch--4.5 inches and foggy. Plows had been thru our development by 6:30am and the roads looked good. Good job PG plows!!

Posted by: imdette | February 3, 2010 8:26 AM | Report abuse

curtmccormick,
have you heard mark twain's comment about people complaining about the weather?

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | February 3, 2010 8:29 AM | Report abuse

CWG...what precip type do you see for the Charlottesville area for the weekend storm? We seem to be borderline in my opinion. Thanks.

Posted by: crozet | February 3, 2010 8:29 AM | Report abuse

5 inches in Fairfax City. I agree with everyone else, the drive into work was beautiful with the fog and snow.

Posted by: JW211 | February 3, 2010 8:29 AM | Report abuse

4.5 in Manassas (I finally went out with a ruler). The snow is gorgeous up close...like cotton candy or fluff drizzled on the branches and rims of my planters. You can easily see the detail of individual flakes. Now I wish I could spend all day with my camera once the sun comes out. What a beautiful snow to take pictures of!

Kim in Manassas

Posted by: ksrgatorfn1 | February 3, 2010 8:30 AM | Report abuse

4.5" final measurement in eastern Warren Co.
It is pretty this morning, here's a shot at dawn...

Posted by: spgass1 | February 3, 2010 8:30 AM | Report abuse

Anything less than 16" this weekend will be a let down.

Can we start talking about next Tuesday's storm yet?

Posted by: Vingold | February 3, 2010 8:30 AM | Report abuse

Are you a runner? Wondering how slushy the mall will be today around noon....

Posted by: glovern | February 3, 2010 8:32 AM | Report abuse

@NoVaSnow - Perfect description! Gotta love a "Christmas Story" reference

Posted by: jburksva | February 3, 2010 8:33 AM | Report abuse

Reposted from the other thread..It is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL out there this morning. The trees are like a delicately crafted fairy land and the fog smoothes out any rough stuff that wrecks the view. There are so many days and months and years that we miss out on these kind of rare days when most of life slows down just a bit to have a cup of hot cocoa. I gotta say I'm really thankful. And looking forward to this weekend, big snow or little. And looking forward to the upcoming-sculpture-of-the-storm. Also, why were these flakes so fluffy and thick unlike the icy ones on the weekend. Can someone post the link to the snowflake site again?

Posted by: manassasmissy | February 3, 2010 8:34 AM | Report abuse

@crozet

I think Cville will see a good amount of snow from this storm, but think there's a good chance for some sleet mixing in during probably the middle of the storm.

@snowlover

The chance for some sleet mixing in is higher with this coming storm than any of the previous three snow events this season, especially along and east of I-95 and south of Fredericksburg.

Posted by: Jason-CapitalWeatherGang | February 3, 2010 8:47 AM | Report abuse

I measured 5.1" on my car top this morning a few miles west of Oakton, VA. Very light snow is starting to fall again.

Posted by: Kevin-CapitalWeatherGang | February 3, 2010 8:48 AM | Report abuse

For the weekend storm, I'm bothered by the graphic from the Today Show over an hour ago. They showed a wintery mix moving westward all the way to the mountains for a good portion of the storm. I realize it's Al Roker's vastly simplified and sloppy weather forecasting, but is there any reason to believe the mix will completely take over the snowstorm?

Posted by: dudster89 | February 3, 2010 8:55 AM | Report abuse

Have to agree with all the comments about Christmas snow... this would have been perfect right before Christmas... including how fast the snowplows cleaned up...bravo! I guess it's a combination of practice and the wet snow...

I think we got about 4 inches on the west side of Alexandria. (Measured with my hand as I went out to the bus, then measured hand with ruler at work...)

I really hope Kevin Ambrose - or someone - is taking pictures of this. It's a beautiful sight outside - I was seeing pale blue sky with pink clouds and all the white - lack of snow glare, since the sun isn't quite out yet, would make for good pictures.

Posted by: MKoehl | February 3, 2010 9:05 AM | Report abuse

I've a scheduled flight out of DCA on Saturday afternoon. Returning Tuesday. Then a Wednesday morning flight out of IAD to the Caribbean. Majorly stressed about how this will all pan out. Sigh!

Posted by: Hanz1 | February 3, 2010 9:08 AM | Report abuse

It's just beautiful outside ! Looking forward to the weekend and what this next storm may bring. Thanks CWG for the great updates ! Oh, it looks like it's about 4 inches here in Alexandria/Ft. Belvoir.

Posted by: letitsnow | February 3, 2010 9:12 AM | Report abuse

Jason...thanks for the response

Posted by: crozet | February 3, 2010 9:20 AM | Report abuse

How many inches is the record for amount of snow in one season at DCA? Are we getting close? Especially after what might happen this weekend...

Posted by: allisondt | February 3, 2010 9:26 AM | Report abuse

i just noticed (and cannot believe) "the daily digit" is at 5!?!?

i understand it's subjective and all, but jeepers, today's clearly, objectively an 11...

just incase you missed the grasshopper:

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | February 3, 2010 9:29 AM | Report abuse

Sheepherder -

A difficult dilemma, and I feel for you. While in school in Vermont, I lived in a cabin on a farm like yours, and the owner made similar observations. One thought though. I don't think you would want rain in this case. In general, for this storm to be all rain, the center of the low would have to be much closer to you - thus greater drop in pressure. You need this to be a fish storm with no rain or an inland runner with only rain, but right now those tracks don't look very likely. Either way, best of luck this weekend, and hope you'll post some pictures.

Posted by: ParkerGP | February 3, 2010 9:39 AM | Report abuse

4.5" in Gainesville, on top of an inch to inch and a half that was left over from the weekend. It's a wet snow, very pretty on the trees but heavier to shovel than the powdery snow we got this past weekend. The snow plow came through around 7:30, and other than some slippery spots in our neighborhood, the streets were in good condition. I understand the schools taking a better-safe-than-sorry approach, but a two hour delay may have been doable in PWC.

Looking forward to the weekend snow event! Yes, it's a pain in the posterior to have to drive in this stuff, but after several winters of little to no snow, I'm enjoying the multiple snow events this winter. Rest assured, spring will get here eventually, and much sooner than it would in the Northeast and upper Midwest.

Posted by: jaradel | February 3, 2010 9:49 AM | Report abuse

Hey -- just noticed this -- how come the totals map linked from the home page identifies a measuring site in Bailey's Crossroads, but when you zoom in, it's really in South Arlington? Someone should fix that.

Posted by: MosesCleaveland | February 3, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Centreville VA What seems to be a dense overhead fog is slowly lifting & the sun is peeking out. Snow is practically jumping off the trees.

Posted by: FIREDRAGON47 | February 3, 2010 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Hey guys - When will I know if flying to Boston Friday afternoon and back here Saturday evening is the worst idea ever?

Posted by: shoeflypie | February 3, 2010 9:55 AM | Report abuse

No more than a couple of inches in South Alexandria (Huntington) this morning. Easy driveway shoveling. We had some mixing last night, which must have depressed accumulations - perhaps along with higher surface temps?

@Hanz1, I think you should just fly to the Caribbean today or tomorrrow! :) That flight schedule looks to be at risk.

Posted by: mmurphy70 | February 3, 2010 9:57 AM | Report abuse

Check out the storm brewing out in the north Atlantic. The NAM has this thing at 936mb.
That's a lower pressure than Hurricane Bill (2009) at its peak - a Cat 4.

Posted by: spammy2 | February 3, 2010 9:57 AM | Report abuse

Hanz1: Call your airline(s) NOW about both flights. They are already thinking about how they will handle the delays that will result from this Friday/Saturday's snow. Both of your flights are likely to be impacted by cascading delays.

Calling now at least will give you the sense that you're doing something instead of just worrying, and it might get you into a better position to deal with flight cancellations.

Posted by: --sg | February 3, 2010 10:02 AM | Report abuse

walter-in-falls-church: LOVE the grasshopper!

Posted by: --sg | February 3, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Took a photo this morning of the treetops and houses from my 14th floor apartment in Ballston. Photo was taken facing southeast with Alexandria in the background and Ashton Heights in the foreground.

Posted by: JoeThePhotographer | February 3, 2010 10:10 AM | Report abuse

Hey guys! I'm in Vermont for college right now, and I think the DC area is blowing us out of the water in terms of snowfall. College has been great, but I wish I could have experienced a winter like this during high school in McLean. It's a really special winter for my hometown, and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest--after all, who knows when the next one will come?
I do hope we get some snow ourselves in central VT. We've had one big storm, but so did DC, and you've certainly added to that total! Accuweather is going bullish on the period from Feb. 10 onward, but you know how those 15-day forecasts often turn out.
Seriously, though: enjoy the snow! I hope even ThinkSpring realizes how amazing a fresh cover of snow can look. But I think Sheepherder is justified in wishing that the next storm won't hit. Hopefully it can avoid his or her area.

Posted by: KBurchfiel | February 3, 2010 10:14 AM | Report abuse

5 on Saturday, 5 last night and maybe 20 on Friday? 30 inches in a week? Woooooooo.

Posted by: DullesARC | February 3, 2010 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Gotta love the 12Z NAM run, which has DC with 2.5-3.0 QPF, or 25-30 inches of snow, assuming no mixing and a 10:1 ratio. Hopefully the models won't shift too far north from where they are now. THE GREAT SUPER BOWL STORM OF 2010 cometh!

Posted by: bdeco | February 3, 2010 10:20 AM | Report abuse

In the woods the snow is slipping off the trees so much that it seems like it is snowing under the cover. This snow is really wet to walk it, gets your jeans and feet wet and cold quick, unlike the previous snow.

Posted by: manassasmissy | February 3, 2010 10:23 AM | Report abuse

@allisondt, the answer to your question about DCA's all time snow record is at http://icecap.us/images/uploads/GLOBAL_SNOW_ON_THE_INCREASE_UPDATED.pdf (scroll to p. 3)

Posted by: JerryFloyd1 | February 3, 2010 10:23 AM | Report abuse

Thanks @JerryFloyd1. Looks like we will pass that record if this weekends storm turns out to be big.

Posted by: allisondt | February 3, 2010 10:38 AM | Report abuse

The 12z NAM run is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

Posted by: Dylan0513 | February 3, 2010 10:41 AM | Report abuse

JoeThePhotographer,
nice "bird's eye" view on the pic. any idea why there's a brown tint to it?

again...so beautiful today....

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | February 3, 2010 10:42 AM | Report abuse

CWG, others,
regarding this weekend, earlier, you model guys were talking about the rain/snow line being a factor, and the different potential "tracks" the storm could take. is all that "resolving" itself? are the models beginning to agree, or are we still in danger of hearing possibly my least favorite english phrase: "changing to rain/sleet"?

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | February 3, 2010 10:46 AM | Report abuse

@shoeflypie, as --sg said at 10:02, call your airline now!! It sounds like you could get hit both up and back, especially back.

Posted by: Murre | February 3, 2010 10:46 AM | Report abuse

@walter - Thanks! The brown tint is from the sun trying to burn through the fog. It actually was a little closer to red but I wasnt able to get my white balance just right for the snow - I wanted to get that photo before the sun burned totally through.

I actually wish I could just do a wide-angle shot, but there is this very poorly placed building between me and the shot, which is why I had to use the telephoto to get past the building. For the next event I'll get up to my roof and see what I can do with it.

Posted by: JoeThePhotographer | February 3, 2010 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Echoing walter-in-fallschurch, when can we expect to have some credible snowfall estimates for this weekend? This is torture!

Posted by: mchristinaw | February 3, 2010 10:51 AM | Report abuse

Interestingly enough I was looking at the 12z NAM and the the (0) line stays to the east of DC, but the same model seems to indicate a decent amount of mixing over DC with the heaviest snow to the west. http://raleighwx.easternuswx.com/models/nam/12znamsnow_NE084.gif

Would this be indicative of some overrun that would cause sleet/freezing rain?

Posted by: JoeThePhotographer | February 3, 2010 10:53 AM | Report abuse

I have had it. Don't get me wrong, I love winter even though I grew up in warm locales all my life till I moved to Virginia. I love snow and do a really great job of shovelling :-)

But I live in a house which gets no sun at all and it takes forever to melt any snow. Doesn't help that I have the driveway too. So the guys who plow the roads and the guys who shovel the sidewalks all dumb snow in front of my driveway. I can handle all that as long as it is 4, 5,6 inches of snow. Anything more kills me b'coz I have to live with it till it all melts and if it freezes it's a bigger nightmare.

I am so not looking forward to 12 inches or anything like that this weekend. Please let it all be rain or make my office send me to Florida for a week :-D

Posted by: RoseVA | February 3, 2010 10:58 AM | Report abuse

This morning's GFS model is in. It is just slightly colder than last evening's run. Enough mixing with sleet and/or rain to significantly lower accumulation totals is still a "concern" for, I'd say, inside the Beltway and southern/eastern suburbs. But if the current track continues to hold, and if the storm is as intense as the models continue to show, it still looks like a big snow for much if not the entire metro area. But again, a close call on that mixing is still a possibility.

Posted by: Dan-CapitalWeatherGang | February 3, 2010 11:06 AM | Report abuse

There's a significant difference from the latest GFS and NAM runs (a foot difference). Which one is to be trusted at 54 hours out?

Posted by: Dylan0513 | February 3, 2010 11:09 AM | Report abuse

It was really pretty this morning with all the snow on the tree branches. The stillness of the early morning added to the beauty of the all the snow.

Posted by: Murre | February 3, 2010 11:11 AM | Report abuse

Dan, does the presence of snow cover at the onset of this weekend's storm make any difference on the potential for mixing? I asked a similar Q yesterday, but am still not sure what, if any, existing snow cover may have on the dynamics of the upcoming storm...

Posted by: VAStateOfMind | February 3, 2010 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Tiny tiny wet snowflakes in Manassas. Sun trying hard to burn thru fog above - roads were all fine thank you everyone with those plow & sand trucks for staying up all last night. So much sand on some road sections that it is becoming a hazard itself. Oh, & the pavement is unraveling; potholes everywhere. This is a disasterous winter for county budgets.

Posted by: FIREDRAGON47 | February 3, 2010 11:46 AM | Report abuse

I've really come to value your forecasts. I'm frustrated, though, about trying to see them on my iphone because they load so sloooowly. Is there any way your web gurus can develop a slimmed down version for mobile devices?

Posted by: lhaller | February 3, 2010 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Sheepherder, sorry, but I may have to add you along with ThinkSpring and omarthetentmaker to the El Bombo Rogues' Gallery. I'd rather not see fifties & rain until met winter ends on March 1st...though I must admit my sister in Minnesota is involved in the sheep-herding business, but mainly as a hobby...more like ten or twelve ewes rather than 300.

...Problem is that I've had to ENDURE five or six rather boring low-snow winters since 2003 and I'm really ENJOYING 2009/2010! Now I'm hoping the WINTRY MIX stays out of this weekend's storm.

At least I can drop AugustaJim from the Rogues' Gallery...for now at least. I hear they have been getting some good snow and ice out there in the mountains.

Posted by: Bombo47jea | February 3, 2010 12:55 PM | Report abuse

We are used to seeing snow jobs in DC especially when it involves reasons for war. This is a change for the better.

Posted by: Wildthing1 | February 4, 2010 7:10 PM | Report abuse