Halftime: Boston College 7, Virginia 0
You've heard this story before. The defense is playing well, the offense is struggling.
Virginia was lucky to enter halftime trailing by only a touchdown. The Cavaliers have an interception in the end zone that prevented a touchdown. Here are some quick first-half notes...
- The official attendance was 44,324. That's an upgrade over the two previous home games against Duke and Georgia Tech.
- Vic Hall was taken to the locker room after he was hit hard -- and illegally -- while fielding a punt. Hall later returned to the game.
- Robert Randolph missed his second field goal of the season when he was wide right on a 47-yard attempt in the first half.
- Virginia has scored just four offensive touchdowns in the past 19 quarters.
- Before the game, Virginia presented a check of $8,194.94 for Uplifting Athletes in honor of Boston College's Mark Herzlich.
The comments to this entry are closed.