Thursday Morning Mix: Crime Watch
- Boy George agrees to attend rehab in New York after pleading guilty to cocaine charges. (E Online)
- Former "Baywatch"/"Knight Rider" star David Hasselhoff is having a bad day/week/month/year (you pick): His divorce proceedings have turned ugly (E Online) and his new CD is panned in New Zealand (Stuff).
- "Lil' Kim: Countdown to Lockdown" premieres tonight on BET. (Post)
- Video: Paparazzi pursuing Lindsay Lohan resort to fisticuffs and prove how un-glamorous the life of an it-girl can be. (TMZ.com)
And because they aren't all on the wrong side of the law...
- Sharon Stone says she would "kiss just about anybody" to achieve peace in the Middle East. Thank you, Sharon. Someone finally has a realistic solution. (AP)
The comments to this entry are closed.