Wednesday Morning Mix
- A love letter intended for Britain's Prince William (son of Diana and Charles) couldn't have been more misdirected. It ended up at Virginia's Prince William County Court House (which you might remember from the Lorena Bobbitt trial) where it seems it was promptly opened and passed around by a gaggle of gee-whizzing employees. (Post)
- The economic outlook is good for Alan Greenspan. Penguin Press will reportedly pay the former Fed chairman between $8 - $12 million for his memoir. (Post)
- I know where I'll be at 3 p.m. ET. Parked in front of this computer to chat live with Barry Manilow, who seems as pleasantly surprised as the rest of us with his current top 10 album. (Live Q&A, 3 p.m. ET)
- Non-news of the day: Madonna explains to confused daughter, Lourdes, why her 2003 Britney Spears liplock doesn't mean she's gay. (People)
- Coolest video ever: A live action recreation of "The Simpsons" opening credits montage.
Posted by: Chatwoman Fan | March 8, 2006 9:19 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: TBG | March 8, 2006 12:40 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: vw | March 8, 2006 12:50 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: how ironic | March 8, 2006 2:27 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.