Posted at 8:35 AM ET, 06/ 1/2006

Morning Mix: Mariah Carey Insures Legs for $1 Billion

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Mariah Carey has legs insured for $1 billion... "Idol" winner Taylor Hicks signs record contract... Prince to get lifetime achievement Webby award... Jessica Simpson ex Nick Lachey dating stylist... K-Fed cleans up for magazine photo shoot (pix)... Sandra Bullock gets stay-away order extended against alleged stalker... Lark Voorhees ("Saved by the Bell's" Lisa Turtle) sues National Enquirer for libel... Michael Moore sued by Iraq war vet... Julia Roberts is the new face of Avon cosmetics; Madonna signs on to promote H&M clothing.

Rumor Mill: Michael Jackson to adopt Japanese orphan?... Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been secretly filming documentary in Namibia... Axl Rose considers chopping off hair to avoid being recognized in the street...Tina Fey may not return to "Saturday Night Live" this fall.

By Liz Kelly  | June 1, 2006; 8:35 AM ET
Categories:  Daily Mix
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Wax Britney's Whacked Message
Next: Celebrity Baby Boom

Comments

So there has to be a sanity clause

Posted by: Carey less | June 1, 2006 9:43 AM | Report abuse

Wow! KFED looks amazing all cleaned up! If only he could work the same miracle for his wife!

Posted by: Sandra | June 1, 2006 9:45 AM | Report abuse

Ohmigod -- he doesn't look skeezy at all. He looks attractive. Why can't he do this everyday? Why?

Posted by: dena | June 1, 2006 11:10 AM | Report abuse

$1 Billion legs? I had no idea Mariah legs were great. I guess I've been focusing on those fat arms too much.

Posted by: jay | June 1, 2006 2:51 PM | Report abuse

Wow...Kevin really does clean up well. I knew it. I've always had faith in Britney's choices in the end.

Posted by: Eric | June 1, 2006 5:08 PM | Report abuse

I love Mariah. She is completely, undeniably insane. I don't mean a little, either, I mean a lot.

Check out her web site, log in and check out her messages to fans. I mean, it's so crazy, you think she's putting you on at first, then you realize she's serious and then it hits you...BAM... this girl is the funniest thing in the record industry.

Oh, she has a good voice, definitely talented, but completely, definitely, bugged-out, over the top, crazy as a loon, weird as a space alien, nuts.

Mariah, promise you'll never leave. We love you. Please grow nuttier. Maybe Tommy will take you back. W00t!

Posted by: Whoa. Mariah | June 4, 2006 10:26 PM | Report abuse