Posted at 8:45 AM ET, 06/ 8/2006

Morning Mix: Meet Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt

By Liz Kelly

Headlines: Hello! Magazine posts cover shots of baby Shiloh Jolie-Pitt online... Brad & Angelina hold news conference, deny marriage plans... Teri Hatcher admits to "temporary" boob job... Sheen, Richards agree to extend restraining order... Jessica Alba replaces Lindsay Lohan in "Bill" (Lohan pulled out on Tuesday citing concerns that the director was not "well known")... Alanis Morissette splits from longtime fiance Ryan Reynolds... Ex-manager sues Ashanti for breach of contract... Loretta Lynn breaks shoulder in fall...

Rumor Mill: Is Britney's security-guard-turned-nanny taking K-Fed's place?... Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban take extreme steps to ensure wedding privacy... Reese Witherspoon spotted buying baby clothes... Courtney Love attributes weight loss to poverty... Nicole Richie douses photographers with water.

Talent Show: Hear Paris Sing! (and watch her writhe around on a beach with a male model). Hear David Lee Roth sing! (embarassingly, a bluegrass version of Van Halen's "Jump")

By Liz Kelly  | June 8, 2006; 8:45 AM ET